Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Team Ayu... (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120968)

monochrome99 5th December 2014 07:43 PM

Team Ayu...
 
I was wondering, if it was possible to join the Japanese Team Ayu anymore?

I wanted to join, since I have a tenso address but every time I go on the team ayu site I am redirected to global TA...

Did they close the registration? :(

chocopockymaster 5th December 2014 08:25 PM

Team Ayu is a single entity now--they just made it Global by opening up registration to those with overseas addresses. The content is the same, but they updated the layout quite a while ago.

monochrome99 9th December 2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3107707)
Team Ayu is a single entity now--they just made it Global by opening up registration to those with overseas addresses. The content is the same, but they updated the layout quite a while ago.

I see... thank you.

Have they stopped distributing TA magazines?

Aderianu 9th December 2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinder Surprise (Post 3108485)
Have they stopped distributing TA magazines?

no
release of vol.47, novelty and greeting card will be this month

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th December 2014 02:58 PM

so I'll be getting TA magazines through global TA?

Aderianu 9th December 2014 03:46 PM

I have no idea %)
know only that since my membership expires at april, I'll get two magazines, novelty and card

seems new members will buy all stuff at the shop

kinix 10th December 2014 02:03 AM

New members will not be getting any physical TeamAyu magazines for free. Only those with pre existing membership before global will get the physical magazines for free. Those after the period will have to make purchase through TeamAyu shop.

●2014年9月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2015年9月以降のご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48
・ノベルティー(2015年06月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.49+グリーティングカードセット

●2014年6~8月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2015年6月~8月のご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48
・ノベルティー(2015年06月予定)

●2014年3~5月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2015年3月~5月のご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48

●2013年12~2014年2月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2014年12月~2015年2月のご継 続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)

●2013年10~11月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2014年10月~2014年11月の ご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット

尚、下記の発送物が発送対象外の方は、TeamAyu SHOPでご購入が可能となります。
購入方法は追ってお知らせ致します。

・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.49+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・ノベルティー(2015年06月)

monochrome99 10th December 2014 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3108597)
New members will not be getting any physical TeamAyu magazines for free. Only those with pre existing membership before global will get the physical magazines for free. Those after the period will have to make purchase through TeamAyu shop.

●2014年9月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2015年9月以降のご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48
・ノベルティー(2015年06月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.49+グリーティングカードセット

●2014年6~8月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2015年6月~8月のご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48
・ノベルティー(2015年06月予定)

●2014年3~5月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2015年3月~5月のご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48

●2013年12~2014年2月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2014年12月~2015年2月のご継 続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)

●2013年10~11月末までにご入会、会員有効期限が2014年10月~2014年11月の ご継続の方
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.47+グリーティングカードセット

尚、下記の発送物が発送対象外の方は、TeamAyu SHOPでご購入が可能となります。
購入方法は追ってお知らせ致します。

・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.48
・TeamAyu MAGAZINE VOL.49+グリーティングカードセット
・ノベルティー+グリーティングカードセット(2014年12月予定)
・ノベルティー(2015年06月)

Thank you for making that clear. Well that sounds great actually, I don't mind spending a few $ on ayu magazines. Does TA ship globally now or do I have to register my Tenso address to get those magazines?

kinix 10th December 2014 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinder Surprise (Post 3108616)
Thank you for making that clear. Well that sounds great actually, I don't mind spending a few $ on ayu magazines. Does TA ship globally now or do I have to register my Tenso address to get those magazines?

The bad thing about this new membership is u still have to go through tenso... and additional ¥500 for domestic shipping. Unlike previously ta shipping is free...

Delirium-Zer0 10th December 2014 06:41 PM

It's actually only members who joined before that revamp & price drop in Autumn who will get the free magazine issues.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th December 2014 07:10 PM

oh balls. I should have figured.

Earth_maiden 11th December 2014 03:45 AM

Ahh, so this means I should still be getting mine! Thank goodness!

hayasaki 13th December 2014 12:37 PM

Woah! I joined TA on April of 2014. Will I be getting the magazines too? Anyone knows when they'll send them to us?

monochrome99 13th December 2014 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3108618)
The bad thing about this new membership is u still have to go through tenso... and additional ¥500 for domestic shipping. Unlike previously ta shipping is free...

Understandable, since they removed the annual subscription fee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 3108701)
It's actually only members who joined before that revamp & price drop in Autumn who will get the free magazine issues.

Hitting myself on the head for not joining TA beforehand. I was planning on joining this year but I just kept procrastinating.

Toniayu123 13th December 2014 09:26 PM

I will not get the last issue of the magazine for just 1 and half month...well I think I'll buy it separately then

kiseki89 14th December 2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3108618)
The bad thing about this new membership is u still have to go through tenso... and additional ¥500 for domestic shipping. Unlike previously ta shipping is free...

oh dear.. i really hope they can ship intl without third party, then I donthave to think thrice before buying anything:(

monochrome99 15th December 2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3109082)
I will not get the last issue of the magazine for just 1 and half month...well I think I'll buy it separately then

Well I just joined TA and I don't think you can buy the actual magazine. You can just see it on the site, sort of like a pdf file.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3108597)
New members will not be getting any physical TeamAyu magazines for free. Only those with pre existing membership before global will get the physical magazines for free. Those after the period will have to make purchase through TeamAyu shop.

I am at the TA shop and I can only purchase the new single, there's nothing about TA magz :/ I must be missing something...

kinix 15th December 2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinder Surprise (Post 3109254)
Well I just joined TA and I don't think you can buy the actual magazine. You can just see it on the site, sort of like a pdf file.



I am at the TA shop and I can only purchase the new single, there's nothing about TA magz :/ I must be missing something...

That's bcos there's no new Ta mag at the moment. something seems to be delaying TAM 47. TAM usually release 1 on June and the other on Dec (Xmas and new year greeting). Before they send out the magazines, they would usually email in advance to remind you to update your shipping address. But I've not receive any email yet... Seems like it might get delayed to Jan?

The e-book you saw on TA is something different... it's marked as vol. 1. Not continuing from the usual TAM which is currently vol 46

KarenPang 15th December 2014 04:55 PM

Uh as far as I know , you getting fanclub magazines + other misc items such as birthday/Christmas cards are already part of the annual fee cost you paid to join the fanclub :shrug

Not sure how it works for TeamAyu but since I don't need to pay extra $ to receive fanclub magazines from BREAKERZ's , then I'm sure it works the same

Aderianu 15th December 2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 3109272)
you getting fanclub magazines + other misc items such as birthday/Christmas cards

on my birthday at the end of november I got e-mail =)

Delirium-Zer0 16th December 2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinder Surprise (Post 3109254)
I am at the TA shop and I can only purchase the new single, there's nothing about TA magz :/ I must be missing something...

The Japanese e-mail kinix copied & pasted says at the end that details about purchasing the magazine will be posted "shortly" (dunno what that's supposed to mean though since it's been alot longer than "shortly" lol)... details haven't been announced yet AFAIK. :(

My membership renewed in mid-March so I'll be missing out on issue 49 unless they announce those details, haha.

But issue 47 is only just now coming out, I think, so once it's been distributed to everyone, details on how to get the magazine from the TA store should be announced. Hopefully.

monochrome99 16th December 2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 3109350)
The Japanese e-mail kinix copied & pasted says at the end that details about purchasing the magazine will be posted "shortly" (dunno what that's supposed to mean though since it's been alot longer than "shortly" lol)... details haven't been announced yet AFAIK. :(

My membership renewed in mid-March so I'll be missing out on issue 49 unless they announce those details, haha.

But issue 47 is only just now coming out, I think, so once it's been distributed to everyone, details on how to get the magazine from the TA store should be announced. Hopefully.

Oh I see now, thank you again! you've been a great help.

btw I like GK AD, the podcasts? I'm a listener

Delirium-Zer0 17th December 2014 11:45 PM

Oh really? Awesome! GK is like my second child, haha :D Sorry it's on a bit of a hiatus right now, Jaylee hasn't had time to edit our last 2 or 3 episodes... :(

//ABEST 24th December 2014 01:15 PM

what have you used for tenso identity certification? it says that you need to give them some proof for your name, date of birth and address. but how to do that? scan of passport? but it's not include address.. sorry to ask about it here but can not find it anywhere :no thanks for your help already!

Aderianu 24th December 2014 01:22 PM

medical policy
it has my name and address, but no word in english %) I was ready to change it, so not worried that I need to show it to someone

Ayu-me 24th December 2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3110762)
what have you used for tenso identity certification? it says that you need to give them some proof for your name, date of birth and address. but how to do that? scan of passport? but it's not include address.. sorry to ask about it here but can not find it anywhere :no thanks for your help already!

Check with your national tax agency, at least in my country there is no problem getting official documents containing the information Tenso needs - I was even able to do it completely over the internet and I got the document in English as well. You might also be able to get documents from your bank or even the police, checking the official websites and searching for stuff like "proof of identity/residence/nationality etc." would probably be the easiest.

//ABEST 24th December 2014 09:35 PM

oh.. it's that easy! i guess i was too fast and googled myself to tensos page where they say how i can certificate myself and i did it with scan of my passport and phonebill :no now they're gonna copy my identity :no

Delirium-Zer0 24th December 2014 10:51 PM

As someone who's been using Tenso for 3 years now, don't worry :) This is to comply with laws that were passed about 2 years ago in Japan that require this sort of information for middleman services (it's to make sure we're not resellers selling things illegally in our countries, basically). Tenso do need this info because of how they operate - no one is going to steal your identity, promise. At least no one's stolen mine yet lol :)

//ABEST 25th December 2014 02:35 PM

thanks for your help you guys! they accepted my passport but they said that my address is different from what i have set on their page, wtf?? gonna try again with the same piece of paper


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.