![]() |
Ayu "Clash of Queens" CM
=== PROMOTIONAL PICTURES ===================
http://i.imgur.com/x5leyb8.jpg Spoiler:
=== GAME PICTURES ========================== http://i.imgur.com/0gbZ1HBm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iBdkNEDm.jpg === VIDEO ================================= 15s CM 「CLASH OF QUEENS」Queen first appearance 30s CM 「CLASH OF QUEENS」Queens Song part making and interview === LINKS ================================= http://clashofqueens.jp/ http://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/42009 |
Oooh this looks so cool! Hope they release the longer commercial soon!
|
ayu serving some xena realness lol
|
OMG, Ayu? In a fantasy game cm?
WHO SLAUGHTERED WHO FOR THIS? lol |
Her next tour/album concept should be like this, I would die.
|
I would go down with you tbh lol SHE SHOULD DO IT.
|
It feels like theres going to be some kind of reveal in the CM so there must be an extended version coming. Hopefully with the "We are the queens" song from the a-nation intro. Maybe a little special promo single.
|
I would have never thought about that. Ayu who endorsed a fantasy phone game. That's a nice surprise.
|
maybe this is the reason she got hair extensions back? she looks amazing even when you can't really see her face! that body :luv2
|
Imagine this background music is her new song or next album intro.
LOL |
Congrats to Ayu on the tie-in! Sorta like how Mariah advertises Clash of Clans over here.
|
Hmm, wasn't Mariah Game of War or something?
|
^
Yes Mariah did ads for Game of War last year. ^^ They should release Ayu's ad in the US! I hope it's not only for Japan! Ayu's really pretty and pulls of the Queen vibe really well! |
I think if they released this ad in the US people would see it as a challenge to Madonna.:laugh
|
Whoa!! Looks awesome, somehow Snow white and the huntsman is on my mind. I hope she's getting fierce and bad ass in the CM
|
Now I wanna play the game lol
|
I think it will just release in Japan...
|
The game is already out elsewhere. Ayu is just the representative CM spokesperson in Japan.
|
Awesome :) seems like it'll definitely have a reveal. Hope the song is used? Lol
|
CM was kinda simple but I loved the outfit, hope to see this kind of concept in a PV, back then I always wanted to see her in an armor like she did on the Free & Easy photobook haha
|
I loved! It seems more like a teaser than a full CM. Maybe we'll have more of this?!
|
That's such a cool CM!
|
I believe there is more...its just a teaser
|
A lot of commercials have a short version and an extended version. So a 30 second version may come later on.
Maybe Ayu will be revealed under the armour in the full version. |
It most likely just ayu's voice over it :P its probably a different person in the actual cm, but she may appear in future ones, it does seem to be a new trend to get big names for mobile games now
|
Her nails match the ones from the Instagram picture~
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
I did i though it just odd they didnt show her eyes. Get of your high horse :P And i said it like i wasnt too sure with a :P Such crazness being jumped on like that over saying its probably as in not certain :P I can get heated but never over such a rude remark. Just shows more of what type of person you are I had actually watched it 5 times before making that first comment. And also with ayus stand on using her image for brands I was more unsure. Its nice to know ayus message of Love is getting through to her fans cough cough :P |
I think the main proof this is ayu - part of this CM was shown during her a-nation opening
|
Well we can see her eyes...so it's Ayu.
|
Hope that they release an extended version like the one Mariah did for "Game of War"! I can totally see something like this for Clash of Queens. :)
|
I love the look in this! What a surprise from her. I really hope it's just a teaser for something longer.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
But they attacked me first :P so wouldnt this message apply to them first. Though I have to amit i havent seen a nation yet for this year, and am a little behind in ayu news for the past few months :P most of my new ayu news come first on facebook nowadays. But i am sorry for defending myself openly, something ayu teaches :) |
^ I understand your point, but she didn't attack you. She assumed you didn't watch the CM because your first post clearly showed that you either didn't, or you did but didn't pay much attention. It was just a natural deduction.
We can go back to talking about the CM now. |
I have to wonder: Is "Clash of Queens" made by the guys who made "Clash of Clans" and the recently popular "Clash Royale"?
|
God I hope this is the concept of an album down the road!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
It is however made by the same people who made Clash of Kings which is pretty huge.
|
I'm wondering why there's been 0 updates from Ayu, especially since it's out. Unless they were going for a "mystery"--but it's very obvious lol.
|
I think they want to tease us for a bit :laugh
|
or simply forgot because all staff on vacation %)
|
^ Well, seems like "Clash of Queens" are not pushing the collab with Ayu yet neither, and I don't think they're on vacation with Ayu :D That's why I'm thinking that they will release a fuller version of the CM, which reveals Ayu's face, and that's when they'll start talking about it :)
|
I assume they're waiting for her to mention something. Or they have a set date for the 'info ban' to be released.
|
^ They probably have a schedule with everything prepared. I don't think they are waiting for her to mention it. Maybe the fuller CM needs more edition and post production (?). Or maybe this collaboration is just that hahah
|
I mean it's just a commercial for a mobile game that Ayu probably doesn't actually play regularly or even at all.
I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for some big news to come out of it. This single commercial could be all there is. It's most likely not worth all the speculation. But there is always a possibility. |
Now that I think of it, her pose is not so royalty, powerful or graceful. Kinda awkward. The queen impression only shows from her golden outfit, her body language not showing that.
|
I'm playing this. Saw a player using her name and a photo of her as a avatar being destroyed, it was funny xD
|
New promotional picture for Clash of Queens! she looks STUNNING :luv2
http://i.imgur.com/rnndUtF.jpg |
Quote:
|
Wow <3
|
oh WOW...spectacular
|
OMG!! SLAYING <3
|
OMG this cover of the game is so intriguing! I can't help looking forward to a middle earth style of new song. Something like WARNING remix.
|
^ I guess we'll have a song for this. Don't know if a single or just a track but when they broadcasted the CM during a-nation it played a song with Ayu singing "yes we are the queen". Maybe we'll have some news soon...?!
|
A PV with this kind of style would be great!
|
SCRMG Queen asf she looks so fieeeeerce! LOVED the hair :heart
|
Her look gives me Namie Amuro vibes. I like the promo.
|
this is what i've been waiting for my whole fan life. i need more of the pics like that.
|
Thank you for sharing-! So glad to see Ayu doing things like this again :))), CMs and this look! She looks amazing, can you imagine her starring in an epic 'game of thrones'-esque show? That`d be TOO good :).
|
Oh wow, lol.
Has been a really long time since we've had this Ayu around. |
Quote:
Great pic - can't wait to see/hear more about this tie up! |
Quote:
|
The retouching reminds me of Shimoko's shots.
|
HOLY WOWIES
|
Gorgeous! She looks amazing.
|
Ayu looks like she could star in her own video game in this promo shot!:luv2
I wish warrior Ayu came out more often.:thumbsup |
Yass! She's giving me Cersei realness
|
Quote:
|
true royalty! i love her with really long hair :)
|
Now THAT'S what I want. The regal and powerful looks!
|
The true queen's back & here to slay. :luv2 NOW SLAY US WITH A NEW SONG (for this game's CM :P), AYU! :D
|
675 x 1.200 pixels ; 148 kB
Spoiler:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Love this! A true queen <3
|
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets the Game of Thrones vibe from this~ :D That goddamn song annoys me because it's stuck in my head and refuses to go away. :'D
|
Quote:
https://vid.me/VuKX |
Fucking LOVE that Ayu has done a new CM. The last time she did any type of CM was AGES ago...
|
|
^ OMG!!!!! SO MUCH INFO!!
1) The full CM will be aired September 17 2) There will be two Ayus: "Queen's Song" and "Race Queen" 3) The name of the song is "We are the QUEENS" I Google Translated this and there's a lot of infos about the CM, like the props and script. There's even an interview with Ayu! I really hope someone can translate it properly! <3 Can't wait for the whole thing!! http://i.imgur.com/pAAmezP.jpg BEAUTIFUL FIGHTERS <3 |
OMG, So it is confirmed that is a new song! Can't wait to hear it.
edit: aside that she confirmed the new song, and that she plays the game all the time at home lol there isn't anything interesting on the interview really. |
OMG she so gorgeous!
So song title is "We are the QUEEN" |
I like the title We are the QUEENS because it reminds me my name's WOMEN. I'm waiting a song with a meaningful lyrics. The CM looks great.
|
Quote:
|
When you listen very carefully to that song that is on repeat for her rehearsal video, you can actually hear the s in queens...
So glad there is a lot of information! Three days left to wait. I can manage that. |
|
Damn she looks GREAR :luv2
|
Yeeeeeesssss! Loved it!
|
The CM is great and the video looks as well!
But I don't dig the song preview much. |
I dont understand the correlation between race queen and the clash of queens lol Can someone explain??
|
^same here lol I was like O.o
I'm really excited for the song. I'm getting old school Ayu vibes from it. ♡ |
Quote:
maybe someone can translate the article^^ |
The CM is super cute. :laugh
|
OMG! <3 She looks AMAZING. Make up on point. Hair on point. Styling on point. Lipsync on point. <3 She's really loving this kind of dress showing her abs, right? hahah Slaying.
About the song preview, it's not much to hear but I like the vibe. And I'm glad that they put a different part and not just "YES WE ARE THE QUEENS" repeating endlessly lol |
What a race queen doing in the middle age like war? I don't get it... Is it maybe there are two types of games? Like one is racing and the other is the usual?
Anyway, I like the royal queen part. Pretty cool. |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:06 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.