Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   An "A" picture (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33756)

Rickumi 5th September 2005 01:32 AM

An "A" picture
 
Hello!
I´m just gonna tatoo the Ayumi´s "A" .... but i really want something special.
Do u guys know any random "A" picture with some draw? Like the T-shirt she was wearing in Stadium Tour 2002?

thanks...

..:DisarO:.. 5th September 2005 03:00 AM

I have the A font if you want I can send it to you. It has Ayu's A styles.

Edit: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/111/a5tw.jpg

s.k.y 5th September 2005 05:30 AM

wow, wen u get the tattoo, shows us! i think the top right "A" is really nice

AyuRlz 5th September 2005 06:30 AM

i think that the top A is very nice too!

Qt Mashi 5th September 2005 08:02 AM

omg u make me want a tatoo too~ i wanna remember Ayu 4eva~~

but i'll probably regret it afterwards wen i don't like ayu anymore...maybe...

Jennie Mae 5th September 2005 08:19 AM

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one planning to get an A tattoo. I think I'm going to wait a few more years. I decided that on my ten year anniversary as an Ayu fan (which will be on November 18 2009) and I'm still as big a fan as I am today, I will get it. Except that seems so far off... maybe a seven year one?...
But I'm going to get the traditional A. Nice and simple. Maybe later on I'll get some fancy ones, like the MY STORY A or the Stadium Tour 2002 A or even the A MUSEUM A...

[AHS]MortalSex 5th September 2005 01:13 PM

I was thinking of doing the same rick! XD but it´s 2 years left, not prohibited to take a tattoo before you get 18 =(, Where are you going to put it? I thought of the right or left shoulder ;)

Nikki 5th September 2005 03:05 PM

Cool! Post pics once you have it, so we can see how it looks. :)

Ayufan11 5th September 2005 05:58 PM

I got an A tattoo about a month ago Ill post it in a min

Ayufan11 5th September 2005 06:00 PM

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1...ture0257pg.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4...ure01815hl.jpg

Thats mines :) I got it from the CAROLS sleeve work

btw its near my hipbone if you didn't notice :innocent

ayumi202 5th September 2005 07:22 PM

WOW THATS SO COOL Ayufan11

s.k.y 5th September 2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayufan11
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1...ture0257pg.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4...ure01815hl.jpg

Thats mines :) I got it from the CAROLS sleeve work

btw its near my hipbone if you didn't notice :innocent

wooow, thats really nice! good area to put it too

Jennie Mae 5th September 2005 07:58 PM

Ayufan11 that's SO COOL!!!!
I've been thinking about getting mine on my ankle. I'm a ballet dancer, and we can't get tattoos on shoulder blades or any really visible places.

bernardation 5th September 2005 08:26 PM

ohh, i had the same idea.
but i still need some time to think about it.

Ayufan11 5th September 2005 08:34 PM

Thanks :)

ayu4ever78 5th September 2005 09:51 PM

Here's mine, it only the out line right know but will be a half sleave when it's done . it need's to be re outlined by someone who know's how to do a line an easy fix , i dont know what i would like inside it .....idea's?!
http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/9327/p10008057em.jpg

Rickumi 5th September 2005 11:12 PM

OWWW GOSH
I didn´t think the thread was going to work out^^
disarO boy... (huahuahua aii cara vc me mata viu!), i´m still thinking about wich one... the top right is SO perfect for the situation....

Hey guys i´ll post the picture when i do this....
The A for me is AYU, A******** (my love) and AMOR (love, in portuguese)
^^

Rickumi 5th September 2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu4ever78
Here's mine, it only the out line right know but will be a half sleave when it's done . it need's to be re outlined by someone who know's how to do a line an easy fix , i dont know what i would like inside it .....idea's?!
http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/9327/p10008057em.jpg

well... maybe u could do the Japan´s flag inside.....

i´m still thinking where im gonna put mine..... i have to HIDE...because my parents would KILL me ><

jeffycue 6th September 2005 12:30 AM

hehehehe... im thinking of having a tattoo of the HEAVEN Kanji... its pretty nice as well...

Beyond the Sea 6th September 2005 12:36 AM

I want one too!! >_< I'd like one with The A and Koda Kumi's Double K logo!

elepop 6th September 2005 01:58 AM

WHOA! That's a big "A" tattoo!

celebskin22 6th September 2005 04:35 AM

wow you guys are making ME want to get one. >.<

fallen_crystal_h 6th September 2005 02:16 PM

Woah! This is awesome!! You guys rock!!!! I'm so happy to see 'A' sign as tatoo cos I never seen be4!!

Rickumi 6th September 2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j_nerd
I want one too!! >_< I'd like one with The A and Koda Kumi's Double K logo!

I want the double K logo to
I´ll do the one in MAZE PV... lol

ohsixthirty 6th September 2005 05:59 PM

oh my... i never knew anyone had that tattoo. you guys are devoted.

Rickumi 7th September 2005 12:19 AM

hmmm kind of.
ayu represents a part of my life... lol, serious.

ayu4ever78 7th September 2005 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick_pg
ayu represents a part of my life... lol, serious.



that's Y i got mine ^__^
i need to get more work done on it. :yes

Ayufan11 7th September 2005 02:57 AM

Yup music is a huge part of my life and I wanted one of my favorite not well known in america... I wanted a shakira because shes my favorite singer with her spanish things but after laundry service shes so americanized and my 2nd fav singer would be ayu and shes foreign and I thought it was a better choice especially since she had a nicer logo.

orangeland 7th September 2005 04:57 AM

those tatoos look nice!

i'm not sure if i'm allowed to ask here, but does anyone have that "A" symbol from CDL 2004-2005? the one used during "evolution" i think. it's drawn w/ brushstrokes.

ohsixthirty 7th September 2005 08:50 PM

this all reminds me...i was going to get the heart in my avatar as a tattoo. well, minus the box, i was just gonna have it filled in red with a black border around it. its actually from that magazine shoot "ayu loves LA" or something, the one where she had the hello kitty shirt on and the f**k you ring, haha.

Rickumi 8th September 2005 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangeland
those tatoos look nice!

i'm not sure if i'm allowed to ask here, but does anyone have that "A" symbol from CDL 2004-2005? the one used during "evolution" i think. it's drawn w/ brushstrokes.


Im gonna take a look on this one!!!!

Rickumi 8th September 2005 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayufan11
Yup music is a huge part of my life and I wanted one of my favorite not well known in america... I wanted a shakira because shes my favorite singer with her spanish things but after laundry service shes so americanized and my 2nd fav singer would be ayu and shes foreign and I thought it was a better choice especially since she had a nicer logo.

i thought abou Shakira, she is the one....
but, to write SHAKIRA is to much long...

AyuRlz 8th September 2005 05:30 AM

wow! i think i won't want to go through such pain to get it... but it looks great on you guys

Yarumi 8th September 2005 01:28 PM

wow! that's is awesome! Where did you get that A font? I wants it!

Inside it... I think you should get some decorative thing inside... perhaps the flag will be to distorted... and won't it be ALOT of white?__?

[AHS]MortalSex 8th September 2005 01:37 PM

damn! all excited now want a small "A" right under my right shoulder and the kanji for "heaven" under my left shoulder
XD but that will have to wait 2 more years ;)

Rickumi 8th September 2005 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [AHS]MortalSex
damn! all excited now want a small "A" right under my right shoulder and the kanji for "heaven" under my left shoulder
XD but that will have to wait 2 more years ;)

Id like to put the A next to my neck.....
but my mom is gonna complain.....so i´ll hide it next to my leg.. lol

gogirlanime 8th September 2005 08:05 PM

HOLY CRAP those tatoos are the ultimate stage in Ayu fandom in my opinion, I love Ayu to death, but I'd never get a tatoo, especially one that big, wow O_X

Hugo_Perry 8th September 2005 08:23 PM

Well... I dun't know why that i dun't really like the idea of havin' Ayumi's logo as tattoo, but anyway, i've two really nice 2 picture of it that you might wanna look through! There you go...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Hugo_Wang/A.jpg

^Honestly, i think if you really wanna tattoo Ayumi's logo, try nut to do too much because Ayumi's logo only look nicer when it's simple. When it get too complicated, it gonna look kinda weird!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o_Wang/AAA.jpg

MariachiGurl2005 8th September 2005 08:26 PM

wow! i want a small tattoo now! :rubeyes

MsMiyabi 8th September 2005 11:38 PM

I know this is not Ayumi's logo but someone did mention Kumi's logos so im posting all 5 of them.

Logo1
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/1494/logo11ps.gif
Logo2
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/567/logo20ht.gif
Logo3
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/6...agation7yc.jpg
Logo4
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/3228/logo48zc.jpg
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/1692/p15419482em.jpg
Logo5
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/1183/logo52ft.jpg

Mad_Cactuar 9th September 2005 09:00 AM

OMG. Tattoos? Thats obsessed big time! How come I've never noticed this thread! If I had one, my parents would probably kill me.. ITS SO COOL TO HAVE ONE! I also want one with the Ayumi "A Key" logo!! :cry

ChildOfXX 9th September 2005 06:42 PM

You HAVE to use this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...der/ag0083.jpg

haha found it on 2ch

Rickumi 10th September 2005 02:20 AM

The third is the one from MAZE.

I like the A above! so clear and.... simple.. lol

Ayumi no Yume 10th September 2005 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qt Mashi
omg u make me want a tatoo too~ i wanna remember Ayu 4eva~~

but i'll probably regret it afterwards wen i don't like ayu anymore...maybe...

I want a tattoo of Ayumi's Symbol!!! I'll get one if i still like Ayu when i'm 19
>: D

Ayumi no Yume 10th September 2005 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildOfXX
You HAVE to use this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...der/ag0083.jpg

haha found it on 2ch

OMG! THATS PERFECT! -gets marker and doodles on arm-

Rickumi 11th September 2005 07:27 PM

whats written???

lizziemeister 12th September 2005 03:59 AM

lol im loving that drunk "A"

Azmaria 27th September 2005 02:42 PM

I did a tatoo yesterday, i have been wanting one for over 3 years but just now i could do me one, its the A KEY from MS i will post a pic when i get a chance, scanner doesnt work atm will fix it and then make a pic of my tatoo n_n

A Biography 27th September 2005 06:31 PM

I was actualy considering an Ayu-Inspired Tat, While watching the alterna video, I thought "That Human Heart with the Arrow through it (which is very much a cliche tat gone bizzare lol) and the cute wings looks like a cool tat...So maybe I will get that one instead of an A symbol.

heyrill 27th September 2005 07:17 PM

i wanna a tattoo too

extepan 30th September 2005 06:11 AM

ayu4ever78 just leave it as it is, it is already cool enough!

Azmaria 3rd January 2006 09:22 AM

I finally got the chance to take a photo of it and my sis uploaded it in the internet, so here is my tatoo

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...a/DSC00599.jpg

I just love it and I dont think I might regret it, because I still love ayu and i will still love her

Sweer 3rd January 2006 12:01 PM

woah, these tatoos are all friggin insane :P
but so cool ^^

Rebirthia 3rd January 2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi Hamasaki
I finally got the chance to take a photo of it and my sis uploaded it in the internet, so here is my tatoo

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...a/DSC00599.jpg

I just love it and I dont think I might regret it, because I still love ayu and i will still love her


haha, this is cool, althghout it's linked to MY STORY album, which i think it's her worst album... but the logo is beautiful indeed, it's my fav tatooo n this thread... althoght i would not grab one on me----

i didn't know this thread was about this, and it was resurreted by you.

i didn't know koda had so many logos, they're pretty.
i like the A with the eyes XDD

Delirium-Zer0 4th January 2006 04:01 AM

Friends ask me why I haven't gotten an A tattoo yet... and mostly it's because I've heard it kinda hurts x_X

Before, it was cuz i didn't know if i'd like her when I got older, but I've been such a huge fan for so long that I think i'll at least KINDA like her for the rest of my life, I don't think i'd be embarrassed to have a tattoo of her logo.

I just... don't wanna get it done o_O

love_destiny_J 4th January 2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi Hamasaki
I finally got the chance to take a photo of it and my sis uploaded it in the internet, so here is my tatoo

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...a/DSC00599.jpg

I just love it and I dont think I might regret it, because I still love ayu and i will still love her

It's sooo cool! All the tattoos are really really cool! :D

hey same here, Delirium-Zer0. I heard tt it's really painful as well. Dun tink I'll have the courage to get it done...:(

Azmaria 9th January 2006 08:03 PM

it is a little painful, I felt it as if my cat was scratching me (sorry if wrote wrong)

fεяnαndδ 10th January 2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi Hamasaki
I finally got the chance to take a photo of it and my sis uploaded it in the internet, so here is my tatoo

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...a/DSC00599.jpg

I just love it and I dont think I might regret it, because I still love ayu and i will still love her

OMG! THAT TATTOO IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.