Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Memorial Address (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34332)

emi♡ 18th September 2005 11:31 PM

Memorial Address
 
how many versions are there of this song, and which one has the voices at the beginning? is it the one that came on the album?


there are too many versions of songs...i dont know which ones are which :thud

Love Appears 18th September 2005 11:34 PM

Actually, there's only one version that's sung by Ayu, and that's the one on her Memorial Address album, AKA the take 2 version.

Ayu's version was based off of a song (I forgot whom the artist was). She took the musical arrangement of the song and changed the lyrics. I've heard the original, and Ayu's version is much sadder.

emi♡ 18th September 2005 11:37 PM

ohhh...thank you...i was wondering where i was going to find the original, but there isn't one (an original by Ayu)

thanx

Jennie Mae 19th September 2005 04:46 AM

If you could hear the version she sings at Arena Tour 2004, it's spectacluar. But yeah, there's only the one on the album...

~Matt~ 19th September 2005 05:57 PM

'Memorial address' is one of my fav ayu songs :love

meimeilai 1st October 2005 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~
'Memorial address' is one of my fav ayu songs :love


it is my favourite song...specially when i watch the concert version...i want to cry as well...so sad....your a star in the sky.........

elepop 1st October 2005 03:36 PM

Yup, only one version by Ayu.

Endlessoul 1st October 2005 04:07 PM

wow I just watched the concert and it WAS SO WONDERFUL!!!!! she performed it so perfectly! I'm lost in it.

Qt Mashi 1st October 2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meimeilai
it is my favourite song...specially when i watch the concert version...i want to cry as well...so sad....your a star in the sky.........

omg yes totally 1 of my favourite songs....i love that performance!

jojo-chen 3rd October 2005 03:13 PM

Memorial address is one of my fav, of course until now, it's sad and energic at the same time.. and her performance on this song...INCREDIBLY GOOD!!

zeroshin888 29th October 2005 07:18 AM

I loved that performance she did for this song in the concert. It couldn't have been any better!

mishidabo 2nd November 2005 01:04 PM

memorial adress is a cover from a song called Kumo(spider) so thats why ayu called her song take 2 version

Yarumi 2nd November 2005 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennie Mae
If you could hear the version she sings at Arena Tour 2004, it's spectacluar. But yeah, there's only the one on the album...

Thats the red dress one right? the teddy bear/memorial song? That was an awesome performance! To go from singing Teddy bear like she did... and then into memorial address, it made me love the song so much :)

so is that why she calls it take 2? odd, her song isn't the same version... just same arrangement I'll bet there's another reason why it's called take 2... r did she state it was because it was a cover?

Yukitora 2nd November 2005 01:35 PM

I recently uploaded the original song (of which I love almost more than Ayu's cover).

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1H...61G7C7OY6K2IM5

Quick, it's only out there for one more day!

starr5245 3rd November 2005 05:27 AM

The song is a cover of the song Kumo. Actually, the original song is also very excellent. More rock than Ayu's cover.

AureateCalyx 3rd November 2005 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mishidabo
memorial adress is a cover from a song called Kumo(spider) so thats why ayu called her song take 2 version

hehe, we've had a conversation like this on Ayunite ... I also believe it's because it's Ayu's "take" on Kumo's song, although Delerium-Zero doesn't think so ....

lotusoka 3rd November 2005 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora
I recently uploaded the original song (of which I love almost more than Ayu's cover).

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1H...61G7C7OY6K2IM5

Quick, it's only out there for one more day!


Thanks :D

wanted to hear this for awhile now.

DA1SUK1DAY01691 3rd November 2005 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora
I recently uploaded the original song (of which I love almost more than Ayu's cover).

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1H...61G7C7OY6K2IM5

Quick, it's only out there for one more day!

sankyuu!! I was just about to request it!

fεяnαndδ 3rd November 2005 10:50 PM

It's gone. Waaaah. xD Expired, gone! *Faints.*

chubbyxbutt 14th November 2005 01:22 AM

here if u haven't seen it already http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=u...umi%20hamasaki

Sweer 15th November 2005 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yarumi
Thats the red dress one right? the teddy bear/memorial song? That was an awesome performance! To go from singing Teddy bear like she did... and then into memorial address, it made me love the song so much :)

totally agree with you, Teddy Bear and Memorial address were performed spectacular, her vocals were flawless and you were really feeling the song :love


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.