Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Legit? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35928)

NeoDaydream 6th November 2005 11:44 PM

Legit?
 
is this legit?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-a...QQcmdZViewItem

SunshineSlayer 7th November 2005 12:38 AM

I would highly doubt it. :)

Jennie Mae 7th November 2005 12:46 AM

It looks pretty close, but not quite. Her A isn't that squiggly.
If it were real the starting bid would be WAY more than $10

NeoDaydream 7th November 2005 01:11 AM

see, the thing is, there are quite a few of 'em on ebay, just different pictures... and tho they are all from the same person, u'll notice the person says itz the only one they have lol man... that makes me mad...

norain 7th November 2005 01:22 AM

you have to admit, the guy has a really good handwriting to be able to copy them all so well

Qt Mashi 7th November 2005 01:26 AM

^ lol yeah, i've just messaged him...there's actually no point relli in messageing him and tell him it's fake because he'll just keep selling it

well anyways i'm relli annoyed with him selling all these fake autographs, i see it on ebay all the time!! so i just messaged him and swore at him for fun, nothing else i can do lol

Ayumi no Yume 7th November 2005 01:27 AM

I know that dude. He makes hundreds of them...
he turns all us Ayu fans down...:(!
SUE!
(or report to EBAY? )

Fungu 7th November 2005 03:03 AM

Yeah its obviously fake people would do anything to get money by writing their own version of ayu's autograph or anybody famous. Cmon, I saw a Bruce Lee's autograph picture!?!? BRUCE LEE?!?! that would be worth alot because hes famous and dead and you should know that its fake.

Look at this. they all have the same quotes and 2 different sellers so I'm guessing its the same seller for both of them and they are doing multiple posts with different ayu pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-a...QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-a...QQcmdZViewItem

Mad_Cactuar 7th November 2005 03:06 AM

Quote:

I provide this beautiful and original autograph(Original hand signed) of Ayumi Hamasaki, my private collection!!! I have only 1 this photograph!!! Have no same!
Wasnt this said before a million times by the person who seems to have a gallery of signed Ayumi pictures? O___O He thinks we're that stupid.

norain 7th November 2005 04:44 AM

Actually, we are, that's why he has a ton of feedback, lol

jerms 7th November 2005 05:47 AM

it could be a 'real' print of her sig, but she definitely did not sign it personally. an unofficial poster wouldnt have an official autograph

w_bum 7th November 2005 05:51 AM

Don't you just love what he just has to say that it's "Original hand signed"? I've always wondered why he must say that, unless Ayu signs autographs with her feet :roflmao

If I had a real one, I doubt that I would even sell it. But yah, like another member said, if it was real, it would sell more than $10.

Qt Mashi 7th November 2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerms
it could be a 'real' print of her sig, but she definitely did not sign it personally. an unofficial poster wouldnt have an official autograph

yeah it could be real print but the seller said "Hand signed" meaning Ayu signed it right there which is totally untrue

Mad_Cactuar 7th November 2005 02:24 PM

Yup, judging by all his words and previous sales it would mean that Ayumi Hamasaki went to his house, sat beside him, and signed every single picture he gave to her for hours and hours.

ohsixthirty 7th November 2005 07:42 PM

haha, there are so many threads like this! i don't think a real ayumi autograph is ever going to come up on ebay.

remember when her phone number was up on ebay? haha, that was hilarious that someone went thru so much trouble to scam people. i wish ebay would do something about that kind of stuff. :grumpy

UvegotMail 7th November 2005 08:29 PM

I love the web address at the bottom of the second poster.

Delirium-Zer0 8th November 2005 02:02 AM

The bases of ayu's letters in her real autograph is wider than this, and the baseline is more even and slanted up a bit. yay for my amateur handwriting analysis XD but yeah, that's not exactly how she writes. Gotta hand it to the guy for trying though. At least now he's not selling autographs of ayu's chinese name anymore, so it's a step up XD!!

Ayumi no Yume 8th November 2005 02:15 AM

You'd think the moron would take the pictures on different tables?
LOL moron.
I envy his moroness.....

Mad_Cactuar 8th November 2005 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi no Yume
You'd think the moron would take the pictures on different tables?
LOL moron.
I envy his moroness.....

:rofl
I didnt notice that!!!

NeoDaydream 8th November 2005 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi no Yume
You'd think the moron would take the pictures on different tables?
LOL moron.
I envy his moroness.....

ahahahahaha! thatz hilarious! i don't think anyone noticed that

Syphex 8th November 2005 04:25 AM

nice pic though, I wouldn't be suprised if someone forked over the 10 bucks just for the poster itself :P lol

Qt Mashi 8th November 2005 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi no Yume
You'd think the moron would take the pictures on different tables?
LOL moron.
I envy his moroness.....

lol~ i didnt notice that too~ it looks like a border around the poster...

kendelle 8th November 2005 02:49 PM

My Ayu posters are fakes from the local Chinatown - they're about A2 sized, and $2- each :D

I've got one with her signature super-imposed on the image. It's not too shabby-a picture, actually - especially considering the price of it ^^;

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Why is everyone signing in gold pens? Gackt and Ayu both seem to endorse the same brand.....

everlastingRAINBOW 9th November 2005 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UvegotMail
I love the web address at the bottom of the second poster.

Lol! I didn't notice that XDXDXD.You should ask him whatever happened to Avex XDXD.

Mad_Cactuar 9th November 2005 03:05 PM

Quote:

This is a private listing. Your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except for the seller.
Exactly. No one would be able to warn a bidder.

yys113 9th November 2005 05:33 PM

Here's the original image, I think that guy just use photoshop to create that "photo" since the resolution of the original pic is not good enough for high quality print. btw, the autograph is definitely fake.

ohsixthirty 9th November 2005 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad_Cactuar
Exactly. No one would be able to warn a bidder.

but couldn't someone inform ebay? and would the seller then be in deep ****? :yes

kendelle 10th November 2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchedstar
but couldn't someone inform ebay? and would the seller then be in deep ****? :yes

You've got to be an ebay member. I tried to join, but since my only email address is through gmail, I couldn't validate it without a credit card, which I don't have! :no

Mad_Cactuar 10th November 2005 03:02 AM

^ see? That guy planned well to cheat others. Amazing, got to get some tips from him..

JesA 16th November 2005 02:20 AM

OMG i hate that guy....i see those pics all the time...hehe one guy on ebay was selling a life sized cardboard cut-out of her...he said it would "fold" into a very small size....that thing didnt even look like Ayu...and how do yu fold a carboard cut-out without ruining it with folds? psh if i wanted to do that, i would do it now...just print out a wallpaper on photopaper and copy and paste the autograph onto the pic....I HAVE A HAND SIGNED BY AYU AYU AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE!!!! start the bidding at .10 cents!!! and why do they always say, Ayumi Hamasaki Sexy Jpop Idol LOOK in the names? not saying theres no reason not too....but everyone uses that in the names...

~*Mabushii*~ 18th November 2005 04:42 PM

Alright, I've reported the guy to ebay.. I can only report 10 fake items at a time.. so I picked 10 Ayu and Gackt posters..
you guys want to see something extremely funny that the guy messed up on??

He claims to "only have one" of each photograph right?
well he's got two of this one!

Here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GACKT-Japan-auto...QQcmdZViewItem

and Here!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GACKT-Japan-auto...QQcmdZViewItem

the last one he's trying to push $188 for! then he's charging $9.95 for the first..
Only one of each indeed *laughs*

Neo Daydream 18th November 2005 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan
Alright, I've reported the guy to ebay.. I can only report 10 fake items at a time.. so I picked 10 Ayu and Gackt posters..
you guys want to see something extremely funny that the guy messed up on??

He claims to "only have one" of each photograph right?
well he's got two of this one!

Here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GACKT-Japan-auto...QQcmdZViewItem

and Here!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GACKT-Japan-auto...QQcmdZViewItem

awesome! *pats Yukiko-chan* on the back* gosh! i can't believe the nerve of some ppl! but way to look out for fellow fans that might have been tricked! ^^

stardusties 18th November 2005 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fungu
Yeah its obviously fake people would do anything to get money by writing their own version of ayu's autograph or anybody famous. Cmon, I saw a Bruce Lee's autograph picture!?!? BRUCE LEE?!?! that would be worth alot because hes famous and dead and you should know that its fake.

Look at this. they all have the same quotes and 2 different sellers so I'm guessing its the same seller for both of them and they are doing multiple posts with different ayu pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-a...QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-a...QQcmdZViewItem

sorry for being off-topic...but when did bruce lee die? o_o


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.