![]() |
[Startin' / Born To Be... 1st in Oricon Nikki Chart
Here you are:
1>期待度ポイント 105.90 アーティスト 浜崎あゆみ タイトル Startin’/Born To Be... 2>60.50 ZARD 悲しいほど 貴方が好き/カラッといこう! 3>37.10 元ちとせ 春のかたみ Gambateh ayu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes Resources: http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ns/ |
and what exactly oricon charts is this? i don't get it ._.
|
Isn't that the prediction?
|
OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!
whats it mean? |
yay~~ gogo!
|
I believe it's a sales prediction. Hopefully Ayu can hit 130,000 first week.
|
that can't be the real oricorn chart....Startin' wasn't even out yet... it can't get on the chart???
that should be a prediction. |
i believe this single can sales like her singe usually do
maybe about 160k in the first week and sales about 350k in the end but i hope it can sales higher than that |
Quote:
Poor PV. Average songs. Very little promotion... It will probably do a little better than "B&D". Around 200,000 or 250,000 total? |
Great single great PV. But I doubt it'll do well. Even Utada sold 70 000 and the previous week's number 1 hit 73 000.
I hope Ayu hits 120 000 or more and ends up with 300 000 at least, although it might be impossible. |
These numbers are not sales predictions. Oricon just randomly calls up about 400 people or so, and asks them which release they are looking forward to/most excited about for the upcoming week. They then somehow turn the results into numbers.
|
hmmm... 105,900 sales to be expected. low for ayu, but it may happen since there's something about this season and the recent low sales by singles. But i do hope it follows the footsteps of Moments and Step You/Is this love, by being high sellers in this relatively weak season.
But I hope the promotion for the single will pick up. the single will be released in 4 days and we have yet to see a peformance of any of the songs and we dont ecen have the born to be PV yet :( |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
So if they aren't predictions, what are they?
|
I'm certain these aren't sales predictions. Take for example Mika Nakashima's "CRY NO MORE". It got around 90.23 on the Oricon Nikki Chart, and in reality, it ended up selling around 24,000 copies in the first week. So if they are predictions (which they aren't) they're pretty lousy.
|
I think it's just a poll pretty much. Hmmm....wonder who they randomly called up for this poll...
|
They aren't predictions.
Just some indication of the 'WANT' for the single. I guess you could say its sort of like, the demand based on a certain number of people. but it's definitely not sales predictions. B&D got in the high high 100s. And look at its sales. And about Startin/Born to Be not getting promotion;; Startin - the game it was for sold about 240k copies plus! and more [I only saw first week sales] and it was in CMs.. Born to Be..- HELLO OLYMPIC COVERAGE ON NTV. >> I think that's enough to attract a few thousand. And the promotion was sort of low due to lack of time. The woman has a huge tour coming up~ Did STEP you get that much promotion? I don't think so :\ /dies This single will probably either do exceptionally well, or average for Ayu. Only reason B&D did so bad compared to the others is because (m)u was already to come out and it was like 'what's the point? x.x' Sort of like HAVING TO BUY A STUPID SINGLE EVERY WEEK WHEN YOU KNOW IT'LL BE ON AN ALBUM x.x Well, not really. But it could be like that. [Hopefully, Ayu doesn't pull that yucky butt stunt. It's a one time thing.] |
I believe that this single will follow the footstep of STEP you/is this LOVE? and get high sales :yes
|
here is the chart for expectancy :
1 137.3 浜崎あゆみ fairyland 2 106.2 ポルノグラフィティ NaNaNa サマーガール 3 103.8 aiko キラキラ sales after 1 day: 78,457 after 1 week: 172,221 after 2 weeks: 234,444 after 3 weeks: 269.487 after 4 weeks: 288,146 after 5 weeks: 297,928 after 6 weeks: 303,960 after 7 weeks: 308,733 Okay. Here you all go~ PLEASE READ THIS! >> Sales =/= expectancy >> |
It's definitely not a sales/prediction chart anyway.
Let's hope B&D's low sales was just a one-off. These are rather bad times for Ayu and J-pop in general. |
Not really. I think the Koda bug has infected j-pop! HAHAHA.
I'm joking, you know? :] |
Quote:
|
Like the couple of replies mention:
This is the MOST ANTICIPATED CHARTS!!!11!!!11!!11!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!! jeeze people... |
>>
they don't play the THEMESONG OF THE OLYMPICS only when people win, jeez, It was probably on every time there was olympic coverage in the background + more. |
Help please.
http://i2.tinypic.com/qotuo4.gif What are the translations for this? Startin' is low on it~ X3 Just wondering. |
I wonder why some ppl assume that everyone here speaks japanese? gosh -_-
sankyou for the info Truehappiness! |
Quote:
LOL! Like Kumi a lot now-a-days yes? :P I think startin' may sell as much, or better than STEP you. The songs are nice, Startin' is very catchy and it has been getting a lot of promotion. |
i hope it sells 250k first week!
|
Quote:
Quote:
age 10-19: #5 (0.57 rating) age 40-49: #4 (0.63 rating) |
The songs are gd...So why won't this single do well?...Even if the PVs are weak they can always buy the CD only version...
The songs are just Wow!...The composer is known for composing STEP you, criminal and for BoA...That's already some publicity even by looking at the composer.. Then u have the game...Which is another hit.. Then the Torin Olympics which is a big event and Born To Be... is the theme song for it in Japan...Thats big big publicity... I think this single will do well....But judging on the sales of ALL female artistes now, if it hits a "STEP you" sales standard, i think its gd already |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Let's hope it will do well at the charts :)
|
it will, this time all the songs on this single is great, it should do well! i can't wait to see the chart when it's out!
|
I think it should be able to perform well, considering the fact that Startin' is the theme song for the game DAWN OF DREAMS.
Is this game very popular in Japan? |
Ooo most likely the song will be in the American version of Dawn of Dreams~ :p
Unless they cheapen themselves out >[ |
Quote:
hmm hope this turns out true :) |
I hope this will do better than any of the singles last year! ^__^ I think it has been promoted quite well, it really has a possibility to do that. But this single seems like have been seperated opinions, some people love it to death, some people hate it. I think it will be an amazing single, it could have been better, but still very good. Let's just hope that most of the people are on the love-side.
|
Quote:
haven't heard many ratings about it |
Yay, Nikki chart :P
|
Isn't this a bit like a diary for the Oricon?? I hope it does as well as the predictions.
|
i just hope this isn't true!!!
i want it TO SELL MORE!!!!!!!! |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:57 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.