Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   [Pictures] ARENA TOUR 2006 goodies (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51187)

immel 31st October 2006 05:41 PM

[Pictures] ARENA TOUR 2006 goodies
 
This was sort of requested by Delirium_Zer0.

.rar file with all pictures:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2UQ85JRL

If anyone think they have use of those pictures, feel free to use them, no crediting me needed. I'd be happy if you notified me in this thread where you use them, but there's no need for that either.

They didn't turn out very well, the flash in my LUMIX FX01 ruined a lot. Also, I can't use the macro mode.

These are all items from ARENA TOUR 2006 that I have.

__________________________________________________

Zippo, regular size
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3...0478jz7.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7...0477gc4.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1...0475rm0.th.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5...0471yf2.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...0470sp1.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7...0469ip8.th.jpg

Sports Towel
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5...0467rj0.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5...0466wh6.th.jpg

Bag
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8...0465hw1.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2...0464ii2.th.jpg

Ayupan Bag & Mini Towel
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4...0463aw8.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6...0462xf9.th.jpg

Yamano Music Bag (the store that sold Ayu CDs at the arena)
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6...0461xe9.th.jpg

Jacket (male)
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6...0460mh6.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...0459ne3.th.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7...0458qk6.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1...0457mv5.th.jpg

Cap
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1...0456go7.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...0455am8.th.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3...0454dy3.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4...0453as0.th.jpg

Mirror
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2...0452ym3.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2...0451gb3.th.jpg

Fan
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...0447ww4.th.jpg

Key Holder
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7...0445zo4.th.jpg

Stickers (A and B)
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2...0443zb1.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2...0440hw9.th.jpg

Cell Strap:
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...0439zi2.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3...0438ty2.th.jpg

Black T-Shirt (M)
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6...0436pr3.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8...0434hq6.th.jpg

Light Stick
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4...0433jb2.th.jpg

Phamplet
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1...0430gn8.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...0429qt1.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4...0427ul3.th.jpg

Leaflet
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5...0425vj0.th.jpg

Some Ayupans
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6...0421tt1.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5...0420yk6.th.jpg

White T-Shirt (S)
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...0418ag8.th.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8...0417ai3.th.jpg

ayu1m 31st October 2006 05:48 PM

Martin you have to sell me that zippo and that cap >____<;;;;

immel 31st October 2006 05:49 PM

I require excessive amounts of money for them.

;).

ayu1m 31st October 2006 05:50 PM

I can give you 40€ for those D:

immel 31st October 2006 05:52 PM

The Zippo, new, cost something like 50€, and the cap like 25€... the AT06 goods was way over priced.

ayu1m 31st October 2006 05:53 PM

50€?! omg...

Okay... last offer, 60€ for both :laugh

immel 31st October 2006 05:54 PM

As much as I like you, I wish I didn't want to keep them :D.

ayu1m 31st October 2006 05:58 PM

Haha, I understand ^^ I wouldn't want to sell/give those items either :D

But nevertheless those pics are awesome : )

Sim' 31st October 2006 06:14 PM

Oh, thanks a lot =)
Lucky immel... <__<

Neo Daydream 31st October 2006 06:19 PM

aaaahhhh! i WANT! >.<

~angel*ayumi~ 31st October 2006 06:21 PM

Thx alot^^
I only have a few goods so photos of the others are cool ^^

pbs1605 1st November 2006 02:43 AM

So many cool items.i love the fan.

BigAyuFan 1st November 2006 03:00 AM

I WANT THAT JACKET!! cool lighter :D didnt know zippos made Ayumi thing :P

Raleigh 1st November 2006 09:33 AM

Wow.. huge collection O_O

alternarist 1st November 2006 10:29 AM

i would have to rob the bank to buy all these!! :D

criminal 1st November 2006 10:34 AM

Was there anything that you didn't get? :P

simonlau 1st November 2006 10:49 AM

the mirror looks little bit girlish :)
anyway have you got ur dvd copy yet?

immel 1st November 2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by criminal (Post 931939)
Was there anything that you didn't get? :P

3 or 4 items that I didn't get, or something. The only one I remember is the tissue holder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonlau (Post 931948)
the mirror looks little bit girlish :)
anyway have you got ur dvd copy yet?

LMAO, yeah, I was asked by more than one person why I bought that mirror :D.

My DVD shipped today... I should have it within a week, hopefully.

AyUmIXx 1st November 2006 04:11 PM

immel: are those goods all urs??
woww lucky you..
i wish to have that mobile phone strap!!!!!

i got only mirror when i won a quiz from a local radio!..

simonlau 1st November 2006 04:14 PM

great
one more question
why did you buy that Key Holder?

Diana 1st November 2006 04:29 PM

You lucky bastard... When can I come over and kill you so I can steal your Ayu collection? :P

immel 1st November 2006 04:36 PM

^Any time you like ;).

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 932178)
immel: are those goods all urs??
woww lucky you..
i wish to have that mobile phone strap!!!!!

i got only mirror when i won a quiz from a local radio!..

Yes, I bought all of this when I went to ARENA TOUR 2006.

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonlau (Post 932183)
great
one more question
why did you buy that Key Holder?

Where? All of this was bought outside Yoyogi Stadium, when Ayu had her performance there earlier in april this year.

AyUmIXx 1st November 2006 05:00 PM

u're so damn lucky to buy all those things..
nice nice........!

immel 1st November 2006 05:37 PM

Not only lucky, poor too :D.

~*Mabushii*~ 1st November 2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonlau (Post 932183)
great
one more question
why did you buy that Key Holder?

You need a good reason to buy Ayu goods now??
Maybe he just got them because he liked them? and because he's an Ayu fan....

I guess I dont understand why it matters if they're "Girly" or whatnot.. They're ayu products.. they support Ayu.. and its part of a collection..no reason to be close minded about whats "girly" or "boyish"..

immel 1st November 2006 06:29 PM

Ah, I misread his post, I thought it said where at first. Why?

Uhm, Kisarune covered it pretty good... seriously, why did I buy any of the stuff? It was damn expensive and I could have spent it on a lot more useful things :).

simonlau 2nd November 2006 01:03 PM

~*Kisarune*~
your talking sounds like my dialectics tutor:)
anyways i just do not like the stuff too....pink:D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.