Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   [PICS] ASIA TOUR 2008 keychain and phone strap (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73794)

rikku411 9th May 2008 11:41 PM

[PICS] ASIA TOUR 2008 keychain and phone strap
 
My ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th anniversary~ keychain and phone strap just came today! I'm so glad. They look so cool. I ordered it from mu-mo through GOODY-JAPAN.

Pics below. (I apologize for the semi-bad quality.)

Keychain


Phone strap


Size comparison with iPod
Spoiler:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...05-08_1847.jpg
I was surprised the heart+wing logo was, relatively, so big. I loved it, haha.


It's so cool that each charm can be taken off and put wherever. The 'A' charm is pretty cool, too. For some reason I forgot that was there...hm.

Anywho, there you go.

kirei_ayumi 9th May 2008 11:44 PM

ah~~ they are nice! how long was the wait?

rikku411 9th May 2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirei_ayumi (Post 1456810)
ah~~ they are nice! how long was the wait?

Well, I ordered it on April 4, but I don't think mu-mo started shipping them out until later. GOODY-JAPAN told me that it arrived at their office on May 3.

So I paid them and they shipped it out to me on May 7, and I got it today -- May 9.

So all in all, a month... :)

kirei_ayumi 9th May 2008 11:53 PM

^wow about a month, it was pretty worth it! I want the keychain

asian_girlygurl 9th May 2008 11:58 PM

wat i dont get it??

KuroixShiroi_Namida 10th May 2008 12:10 AM

The keychain looks very pretty :luv2!

AyuGAME 10th May 2008 01:41 AM

the keychain looks so nice!!!

zoomzoom 10th May 2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_girlygurl (Post 1456833)
wat i dont get it??

Why is this the 2nd time I've seen you post that??

Anyway, very cool stuff. The red/black colors look very nice.

freedreamer 10th May 2008 03:38 AM

CAN BUY THRU GOODY JAPAN TO SINGAPORE? HAHAH THE KEY CHAIN IS WHOW!

KarenPang 10th May 2008 03:56 AM

pretty :D

Deneb 10th May 2008 04:19 AM

I like the keychain better :D

alternarist 10th May 2008 04:25 AM

how much do they cost? and how do u guys navigate in the japanese website?/ i wanna order too!

hiroshi_ben 10th May 2008 04:33 AM

wow look so cool!i want to have some!

~ayu-cake~ 10th May 2008 07:18 AM

Eeeee, I can't wait for mine to arrive ^__^
Should be here next week. I bought the red one though.

Thanks for the pics, they look so nice ^.^

happy_ai 10th May 2008 07:53 AM

that is so cute, wish I had those

yoshino 10th May 2008 08:41 AM

Wow.. they look great!

KarenPang 10th May 2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 1457059)
how much do they cost? and how do u guys navigate in the japanese website?/ i wanna order too!

here's the search results for the tour goods , ZW -> http://shop.mu-mo.net/list1/2013?jsiteid=mumo

seems to me that the phone straps are selling for 1,500 Yen each & the keychain's selling for 1,300 Yen

sibby 10th May 2008 11:32 AM

YAY IM GETTING THE RED ONE *CANT WAIT @__@*

alternarist 10th May 2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenpang (Post 1457365)
here's the search results for the tour goods , ZW -> http://shop.mu-mo.net/list1/2013?jsiteid=mumo

seems to me that the phone straps are selling for 1,500 Yen each & the keychain's selling for 1,300 Yen

the most i can get is to order it jus by looking at the buttons.. but i cant navigate the website cos i duno japanese!!!

Melrose 10th May 2008 12:15 PM

How much did it cost you in total if I may ask? You don't live in Asia, so you had to use a second man, right? Those are usually so expensive. ^^

KarenPang 10th May 2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 1457488)
the most i can get is to order it jus by looking at the buttons.. but i cant navigate the website cos i duno japanese!!!

use http://books.google.com/translate_t to agar agar translate the website

Asian Tour Merch - http://shop.mu-mo.net/list1/201303017?jsiteid=mumo

rikku411 11th May 2008 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 1457488)
the most i can get is to order it jus by looking at the buttons.. but i cant navigate the website cos i duno japanese!!!

Ohh, you have to use a middleman since they don't deliver outside of Japan. That would be like CELGA, GOODY-Japan, Crescent Shop, etc.

You can check out some things people say about that here: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71182

and here: http://www.ffmusic.info/yjtutorial.html#middle (this is a lot about Yahoo! Auctions, but most middlemen do store websites like mu-mo too.)

Basically all you do is find the item and tell them the item/model number along with the link, and they do the rest. It can be pricey, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1457494)
How much did it cost you in total if I may ask? You don't live in Asia, so you had to use a second man, right? Those are usually so expensive. ^^

Yeah, I had to use a middleman. I used GOODY-JAPAN.

In total it cost me US$55, with shipping. So that's kinda expensive, yeah, lol.

Quote:

Subtotal amount (for the items) : 2,800 yen (US$27)
Domestic shipping: 500 yen (US$5)
Our commission : 750 yen (US$7)
Bank transfer fee : 300 yen (US$3)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount : 4,350 yen ($42)

International shipping
(EMS 190g) 1,200 yen ($12)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount due 5,550 yen (US$54)

AyUmIXx 11th May 2008 07:43 AM

those are pretty..
i ordered for the keychain.and i'm glad that i ordered that one :)
can't wait to get mine..
ahh the phone strap is pretty too..but i don't buy it..because my Ayu's phone straps have been so many alreadyyY~~~~

pUrpLeSn0w 11th May 2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikku411 (Post 1458641)

In total it cost me US$55, with shipping. So that's kinda expensive, yeah, lol.

woah~ it's kinda expensive..
mine was like:

http://i29.tinypic.com/6z7vqx.jpg

though i think the items that we bought are..different..? =X

Cyria 11th May 2008 08:17 AM

They do look good! You're lucky to have gotten them.

lfe. 12th May 2008 09:38 PM

those are very nice, I might consider buying the phone strap or other collectibles from AT08 in the future

LacusClyne 13th May 2008 02:39 AM

ooh...they look good. i can't wait to get mine! they should be in this 2 days! yay~~~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.