Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] [TV] A-Nation 08 Set List + Pictures (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80447)

Melrose 27th September 2008 12:53 PM

[TV] A-Nation 08 Set List + Pictures
 
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...eens/ayu12.png






Hello hello :3

As A-Nation continues, I'll update this post with the set lists of some artists and Ayu's. As Ayu comes last, she'll be added last. I'll also post some screencaps.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...Screens/01.png
Who is this? This band is really bad. X_x Tohosinki?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...Screens/02.png
"a-nation!!!" - Tomiko Van

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...Screens/03.png
Love the flower. =O

Hitomi
LOVE 2000

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...eens/ayu01.png
A preview of the upcoming artists; including Ayu.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...Screens/04.png
Supposedly the song she is singing is called 'BLACK HAIR'?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...Screens/05.png
Wheee~!

Every Little Thing
Ata~ something (title went away too fast T_T) Atarashii hibi?
Dear My Friend
Shapes of Love

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...ens/koda01.png
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...ens/koda02.png

Koda Kumi!
Lady go!!! : D (so happy with this song!)
Moon Crying
FREAKY!!!

Boo, only three Kuu songs. ._. And no Namie..

TRF
*too depressed to recognize the first song XD*
EZ DO DANCE (?)
??? Made a sandwhich while this was going on so I don't know the other songs, but I did hear them yell SURVIVAL/SURVIVOR DANCE! at one point.

Ayu!
Mirrorcle World
A Song for XX!
intro to Greatful days
Greatful days
(they skipped HANABI and fairyland :( )
AUDIENCE on the kart with the annoying dancers
Boys & Girls
July 1st

Images:
Spoiler:

WillofDusk 27th September 2008 12:58 PM

ELT probably sang atarashii hibi

Jwiz 27th September 2008 01:07 PM

LOL.

First pic: The band is Tohosinki (i think)
Second: Tomiko Van, and she's just trying to keep the audience high as it was raining heavily when they were performaning.

Thanks in advance.

Negi92 27th September 2008 01:07 PM

Is there Koda Kumi ?

Zemus 27th September 2008 01:09 PM

Where are you streaming this? Seems crazy to me that someone would host WOWOW streaming.

Melrose 27th September 2008 01:12 PM

^

Not streaming it. ^^ That's why the screencaps are so bad.

alternarist 27th September 2008 01:31 PM

are the performances of Koda Kumi in a-nation available for dl?? :P

prussian blue 27th September 2008 01:32 PM

omg hitomi! and thats not flower... its ribbon i think

i hope she will sing her new song!

looking for ayu's video too

Melrose 27th September 2008 01:36 PM

Ayu!

Mirrorcle World
A Song for XX
...

@prussian; She only sang LOVE 2000 ; ;

!! Greatful days sounds pretty live. Her timing was off here and there and she's shouting and stuff!

ALPHY 27th September 2008 01:38 PM

Any appearances from Suzuki Ami? =\

aura~ 27th September 2008 01:38 PM

I hope they will show asfxx and fairyland... also MW and July 1st...


bye!

prussian blue 27th September 2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1645691)
@prussian; She only sang LOVE 2000 ; ;

!! Greatful days sounds pretty live. Her timing was off here and there and she's shouting and stuff!

ah i see... thanks for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALPHABEAT (Post 1645696)
Any appearances from Suzuki Ami? =\

i second the request too

Melrose 27th September 2008 01:54 PM

^

No clue how she looks lol.

PINKvanity 27th September 2008 01:57 PM

ahhh i want to see it!! :)

Melrose 27th September 2008 02:00 PM

And it's over. =D

PINKvanity 27th September 2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1645733)
And it's over. =D

how was she??!

Kazeyomi 27th September 2008 02:13 PM

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/starm...eens/ayu12.png

FLASHDANCE!

Melrose 27th September 2008 02:15 PM

She was really good. ^^ I loved her vocals. Though I was kinda annoyed by the large amount of dancers..

AyuHamasaki01 27th September 2008 02:20 PM

thanks!
Can't wait to see the video!

Gkone01 27th September 2008 02:31 PM

I want to see it !!! I can't wait :luv2

njanjayrp 27th September 2008 02:32 PM

Hmm XD can't wait to see Ayu's perfs and LADY GO!! I wanted AAA and AMi too :(

Melrose 27th September 2008 02:37 PM

^

Actually, AAA was there but I don't know about AMi.

Lady Go was cut short btw but a really cute performance. Actually, all of Kuu's songs were cut short a bit.. E.g. FREAKY didn't have the adlipping part where she yells SEXYYY! XD MW was AWESOME though. It's really cool when at the mirror breaking part fireworks BURST out with a HUGE bang and she's suddenly down on the ground with a different outfit.

ALPHY 27th September 2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1645721)
^

No clue how she looks lol.

Haha, this is Ami:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4...0158000vl0.jpg

^^

tenshi no hane 27th September 2008 02:42 PM

thanks for sharing ^-^
which version of A Song for XX did she sing? (A BEST or A BALLADS)

CeReSu 27th September 2008 02:47 PM

Can't wait to see Ayu's performs *O*

Melrose 27th September 2008 02:50 PM

@ALPHABEAT: Hmm, I'm not sure. But I didn't see any artist with the name "AMi", unless it's normally written in Kanji.

@tenshi: ASFXX version, and you're welcome. ^^

keikeiaznqueen 27th September 2008 02:54 PM

!! So they actually aired ASFXX?? :D Does that mean they aired Fairyland too?

njanjayrp 27th September 2008 02:57 PM

Suzuki Ami = 鈴木亜美. She did perform there XD the question is if her perf. was aired or not.

aura~ 27th September 2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose

OMG!!! *-*

all songs almost!! waaa i'm happy but it would be perfect if instead of AUDIENCE they had put Fairyland... but ok... we will be able to see all this performance? I mean.. someone upload them.. or when the DVD comes out they will put also MW asfxx GD, AUD, B&G and J1st right??

i hope soo!!

thaaanks!

Melrose 27th September 2008 03:11 PM

@Kei: you can see the setlist they aired in my first post ^^

@njan: I know lol ^^ YEA she was there! She did One and some other song..

@wp: yea, I'm sure someone will put it up for dl ^^ and you're welcome

njanjayrp 27th September 2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking.proud (Post 1645814)
OMG!!! *-*

all songs almost!! waaa i'm happy but it would be perfect if instead of AUDIENCE they had put Fairyland... but ok... we will be able to see all this performance? I mean.. someone upload them.. or when the DVD comes out they will put also MW asfxx GD, AUD, B&G and J1st right??

i hope soo!!

thaaanks!

there are some a-nation perfs. that were never aired and/or released. So we might never see fairyland and HANABI from this a-nation, though HANABI was already performed many times.

@Melrose ~ :D

Lee_410 27th September 2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshka (Post 1645748)

LMAO!That was the MW performance,right?

Ayumi_lover 27th September 2008 03:46 PM

I'm waiting for HDTV!!!!

Melrose 27th September 2008 03:48 PM

@Lee: ASFXX. =)

Yoake 27th September 2008 03:48 PM

I want to see it!!!
It's a shame that pics are in low qality

Zemus 27th September 2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 1645835)
I'm waiting for HDTV!!!!

That will be like more than 3GB in size considering they aired this many songs. But I'm waiting too! :)
To be honest, I didn't expect to have this many performances of Ayu on the TV broadcast, so it's a positive surprise to me! :D

prussian blue 27th September 2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1645815)
@njan: I know lol ^^ YEA she was there! She did One and some other song..

yes thats her! i cant wait for my video to be completed! so many good artist there!

Lee^ChaN 27th September 2008 04:59 PM

wah.. ayu sang so many!!
why kumi only 3?!! :grumpy

kiseki89 27th September 2008 05:13 PM

A short Ayu performance only on A Nation 08, shown on MTV Taiwan -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxIAZ15rwYY

Jwiz 27th September 2008 05:20 PM

^ THanks for the link!..i will watch this while waiting for my com to download the a-nation video =}

EDIT: I love Boys and Girls! <3

prussian blue 27th September 2008 05:23 PM

i have DL the video! its really not in a good quality but its better than nothing!

leo_nardez 27th September 2008 05:37 PM

am still downloading,

but i watch that clip from mtv taiwan in youtube~

njanjayrp 27th September 2008 05:46 PM

So Ayu NAILED MW and ASFXX (was as great as always and she didnt miss any notes). Greatful Days sounds PRETTY much live as she didn't sing it the regular way, as she stressed quite a few verses different XD but it was AWESOME!~

Zacek 27th September 2008 06:03 PM

Thank you very much!! I want to see ELT and Ayu performances!

prussian blue 27th September 2008 06:05 PM

ayu sounds really good, she doesnt off her key! what an amazing performance!

aura~ 27th September 2008 06:44 PM

amazing i have only seen MW and asfxx and realle, awesome! it was almsot perfect!! waaaa!!! MW was not bad sing, all woo yeaaah were fantastic, and asfxx wooww how powerfull udner teh rain!!!! *-* i love you ayu!!!

mmm... something more... PECO IS CRAZY or what?? Yoko was dancing normal in teh extended part and peco was like i don't know.. possesed? XDD so exagerated this woman...

bye!

waterballoon 27th September 2008 06:47 PM

LOL *silently praying that someone would rip Ayu's part out and upload it...*

CeReSu 27th September 2008 09:05 PM

I watch ayu's perfs *O*

Mirrorcle World and A Song for XX are AWESOME, my god!
This is the better live for Mirrorcle World!!!!
Greatful Gays is not singing in live, Ayu use playback....
AUDIENCE, Boys & Girls and July 1st are very nice and sympathic *O*

It is a good a-nation for Ayu I think!

Melrose 27th September 2008 09:15 PM

^

Greatful days not live? I think the intro was live. She yelled some stuff in between the singing, and she didn't time starting the singing properly so she cut half a word off.

CeReSu 27th September 2008 09:31 PM

yes, intro was in live, but not the song, I'm really sure ^^

SunshineSlayer 27th September 2008 09:33 PM

They showed A LOT of Ayu! Way more than they have the last few years, so yay. :) And yes, I'm sure Greatful Days was lip synced based on the clip we saw before and from an audience report.

aura~ 27th September 2008 09:34 PM

yes its absolutely live... idk why we have to doubt that... MW, asfxx well incredible well sung so it snormal that GD was so good!! its an easy song! and in some part we can notice that is not playback and because she talks and scream between...


bye!

SunshineSlayer 27th September 2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking.proud (Post 1646145)
yes its absolutely live... idk why we have to doubt that... MW, asfxx well incredible well sung so it snormal that GD was so good!! its an easy song! and in some part we can notice that is not playback and because she talks and scream between...


bye!

Just because she talks in between does not mean it's live. You can talk in between and still lip sync. If you take basic physics and common sense into account this is lip synced - it should be obvious. The beginning is live, but the rest is lip sync. And it seems people only want to take audience reports into account only when it's something positive about Ayu.... One song isn't that big a deal to me though, but I just don't want to be in denial about it.
Everything else in the videos seemed live though and really good, so I'm happy with that. :)

Ayumiko 27th September 2008 09:50 PM

The performances was awesome~ She sang MW well...its such a hard song to sing. A song for xx, it didn't start off that well coz she shortened the end notes but after that it was awesome. The rest of the songs were great as well. Ayu looks awesome in the tee, shorts and boots. I like the braid thing on her hair. This is the casual ayu look I love~

SunshineSlayer 27th September 2008 09:59 PM

I'm wondering if the humidity helps her voice? With the exception of last year, I've always thought Ayu's voice sounds pretty good at a-nation and also her stadium tour in 2002 sounded much better than her arena tour 2002. Anyways, I'm thinking maybe the heat and humidity can soften and open up your vocal cords more.

Can't wait to see the whole thing in HD.

Booo to no Namie though. That's pretty unbelievable. Also I was looking forward to Maki as well. I'm glad we get to see so much of Ayu, but couldn't they have expanded this by an hour so every artist got some time?

aura~ 27th September 2008 10:04 PM

^yes i understant that she can make playback although she talks betwen, but some parts, not only the intro seemed live for me... and i don't understand why she have to make playback with GD that is super easy and not with MW and others that are more difficult really, it's not coherent...


bye!

Linoa62 27th September 2008 10:17 PM

For those who haven't seen it yet or don't want to download it, here's Ayu performance at a-nation : http://www.wideo.fr/video/iLyROoafY1cB.html

njanjayrp 27th September 2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking.proud (Post 1646169)
^yes i understant that she can make playback although she talks betwen, but some parts, not only the intro seemed live for me... and i don't understand why she have to make playback with GD that is super easy and not with MW and others that are more difficult really, it's not coherent...


bye!

Yeah, if she didn't do it during the songs that are way more complicated to sing I doubt she would do it for a poppish song which is relatively easy to sing. So no I still don't think she did it.

ayumisrael 27th September 2008 11:25 PM

ayu's vocal performance on MW was GREAT!!
I couldn't believe she could pull that!!
Way better than how it sounded in the lq a-nation news!
That's exactly what I meant that she still can sing extremely well.

When she sang "kono mama" it sounded orgasmic (and so are her vibratos)XDD.

I liked the use of the older version of A Song for xx! ayu looked good and fierce also.

On Boys & Girls you could hear the crowd sing really well!
The crowd was really hyped in the crowd songs! (AUDIENCE, Boys & Girls and even July 1st).

Good a-nation for ayu, definitely.

njanjayrp 27th September 2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 1646220)
ayu's vocal performance on MW was GREAT!!
I couldn't believe she could pull that!!
Way better than how it sounded in the lq a-nation news!
That's exactly what I meant that she still can sing extremely well.

When she sang "kono mama" it sounded orgasmic (and so are her vibratos)XDD.

I liked the use of the older version of A Song for xx! ayu looked good and fierce also.

On Boys & Girls you could hear the crowd sing really well!
The crowd was really hyped in the crows songs! (AUDIENCE, Boys & Girls and even July 1st).

Good a-nation for ayu, definitely.

my thoughts exactly! And I was soo happy she sounded amazing!

aura~ 27th September 2008 11:45 PM

(^x2ayumisrael) juaaajaja yess XDD

wo but really she did it really good, the WUUUU AAASh before the last sentences that is a really high note, in CDTV was a little.. argg.. but in a nation it sounded well ^^ i'm happy ^^

but i'm really amazed with asfxx... the last was in BEST of CDL and well... the feeling is diferent I think ^^ this time was more powerful... waaa *-*!!


bye!

jiarongisme 28th September 2008 01:58 AM

Yay! I can't wait to have it downloaded! Thanks!

AND WHAT?! NAMIE'S NOT THERE!??! *is not happy*

Bigtop 28th September 2008 03:58 AM

Thanks for sharing! I hope the video quality was better...

But I think Namie Amuro was the headliner for all other a-nation shows except for the last two, which Ayu took over, so I think that Ayu's role and Namie's role was the same, and that no one each can be part at the same time...

PEARL 28th September 2008 03:58 AM

Thanks for the vid !~~~

LOL @ jiarong..
i like namie's dress in a-nation !~ so cool.

tokyoxjapanxfan 28th September 2008 06:14 AM

ooohhh those performances were awesome :D a song for xx was my fave xD

TITANIC 28th September 2008 06:37 AM

I wanna see Ami's part :cry

thanks for those picts

Gkone01 28th September 2008 06:55 AM

The performance of A Song for XX is amazing <3

keikeiaznqueen 28th September 2008 07:06 AM

^ Yes it was!!! So powerful as expected.

SunshineSlayer 28th September 2008 08:23 AM

I'm watching the whole thing right now in high quality. Definitely the best vocal performance for mirrorcle world so far, her gestures and facial expression in the performance, like the PV, just end up looking stupid to me though, and I know that is not how they are intended to be. :) Still though, nice performance. A Song for Xx - one of my favorite Ayu's songs of all time and one of my favorites to see her do live. This live was awesome and the rain added a powerful effect to the song.
Dome tour 01 is still my favorite a song for performance, but this one is a close second.

I'm even more confused now as to why she chose Surreal for the recent CDTV performance since that is a song that she has been struggling with most now recently. even though a song for xx isn't on A-Complete, it's still always a great choice for her to perform not only because she does it consistently well, it's also a song that most everyone identifies with Ayu. If she had done a third song, this is the one I would have wanted

njanjayrp 28th September 2008 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1646596)
A Song for Xx - one of my favorite Ayu's songs of all time and one of my favorites to see her do live. This live was awesome and the rain added a powerful effect to the song.
Dome tour 01 is still my favorite a song for performance, but this one is a close second.

yeah, and the DOME 01 one is my fave as well.

SunshineSlayer 28th September 2008 08:58 AM

Sorry to keep coming back to this, but now that I've seen the whole live, I wanted to officially comment about this issue. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 1646194)
Yeah, if she didn't do it during the songs that are way more complicated to sing I doubt she would do it for a poppish song which is relatively easy to sing. So no I still don't think she did it.

Well that's always kind of the weird thing, the times that Ayu is suspected of lip syncing, usually are on the songs that at least seem like they should be easy to sing. There was absolutely no logical reason to me to lip sync Theme of a-nation at one of the CDLs, but the evidence is pretty solid that she did. Maybe she avoids it on the hard songs because if she suddenly sounded perfect on those people would be even more suspicious? Whereas if it is an assumed easier song to sing people might just say "it sounds good because this is an easy song"? Also many of her difficult to sing songs are her biggest hits - people would catch on quicker and possibly feel more cheated maybe? Just some possible reasons.

After viewing the whole a-nation this year I'm even more convinced that Greatful Days was lip synced or at the very least extremely doubled. For example, compare to the boys and girls performance directly after. As she is walking down the stairs and just walking along the side of the audience, you hear her voice make adjustments as a result of those movements. And then again in July 1st she is walking and waving her arms and her voice responds as a result of the movement. In Greatful Days she is moving around a whole lot more, yet you hear nothing in her voice that results from those movements. She even at some points vigorously shakes her head and torso while singing at the same time yet it still comes out perfectly smooth. I've never seen any artist be able to do that without it having some kind of effect on their voice (unless of course they are lip syncing) and there are certainly artists out there that are better than Ayu at singing and dancing at the same time, yet even they aren't able to do that.

However, aside from this one issue, everything else about this a-nation was great imo. :)

njanjayrp 28th September 2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 1646398)
Thanks for sharing! I hope the video quality was better...

But I think Namie Amuro was the headliner for all other a-nation shows except for the last two, which Ayu took over, so I think that Ayu's role and Namie's role was the same, and that no one each can be part at the same time...

as far as I know it was Kumi and EXILE, while Namie was in the first part.

@SunshineSlayer: I am not saying you're wrong, just that I want to strongly believe she didn't do it :D Anyhow I have the HQ show downloading so I'll pay more attention to GD when it's done.

LacusClyne 28th September 2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 1645680)
are the performances of Koda Kumi in a-nation available for dl?? :P

zuei? are my eyes playing tricks on me? since when do you want to try kuu's?
It's time though, i had been wondering how do i get you to try more of her music.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 1646643)
as far as I know it was Kumi and EXILE, while Namie was in the first part.

@SunshineSlayer: I am not saying you're wrong, just that I want to strongly believe she didn't do it :D Anyhow I have the HQ show downloading so I'll pay more attention to GD when it's done.

i can't even dl the LQ...it's in MU...where did you get the GD one?

SunshineSlayer 28th September 2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 1646643)
as far as I know it was Kumi and EXILE, while Namie was in the first part.

@SunshineSlayer: I am not saying you're wrong, just that I want to strongly believe she didn't do it :D Anyhow I have the HQ show downloading so I'll pay more attention to GD when it's done.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Always as fans, we want to believe the most positive aspects of our favorite artist, even if they might not necessarily be true all the time. :)

And yes, as far as I know, Namie opened every show including the ones Ayu performed at.

As for Namie not being in the broadcast, I'm guessing it is so they can sell the DVDs better. Both Namie and Maki are listed as being on the DVD. So I'm thinking the reason the tv broadcast has so much Ayu and no Namie is because they are planning to put most of Namie's performances on the dvd and probably less of Ayu's than usual. If that's the case, it's fine with me because this way we get to see more of everyone and almost all of Ayu's performances were at least on the tv broadcast this time.

njanjayrp 28th September 2008 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1646661)
zuei? are my eyes playing tricks on me? since when do you want to try kuu's?
It's time though, i had been wondering how do i get you to try more of her music.....



i can't even dl the LQ...it's in MU...where did you get the GD one?

on JPOPSUKI, it's a torrent tough, around 2 GB.

@SunshineSlayer - exactly XD I mean especially after the CDTV live (compared to a-nation 08 perfs it was really bad), I needed something to make sure Ayu's voice is still ok.

SunshineSlayer 28th September 2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 1646671)
@SunshineSlayer - exactly XD I mean especially after the CDTV live (compared to a-nation 08 perfs it was really bad), I needed something to make sure Ayu's voice is still ok.

Yeah, I'm wondering why there is such a big gap in quality between the two. Less than a month has passed between them. Hopefully Ayu was just having an off night or something and her next two performances won't play out the same way but, I am nervous about them. That cdtv live is even more depressing when you watch the whole thing. They put her at the end as supposedly the headliner, but Southern, Mr. Children, Porno Graffitti, and Fukuyama Masaharu all got the audience much more into their performances and performed more songs.

njanjayrp 28th September 2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1646675)
Yeah, I'm wondering why there is such a big gap in quality between the two. Less than a month has passed between them. Hopefully Ayu was just having an off night or something and her next two performances won't play out the same way but, I am nervous about them. That cdtv live is even more depressing when you watch the whole thing. They put her at the end as supposedly the headliner, but Southern, Mr. Children, Porno Graffitti, and Fukuyama Masaharu all got the audience much more into their performances and performed more songs.

I think she was just having a bad night, plus SURREAL never had the chance to sound that great to begin with. I only saw Kumi's, Ayu's and Shimatani's performaces, and Shimatani had great vocals as usuall, while Ku sounded good, but half of the song was sang by the back-track.

SunshineSlayer 28th September 2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 1646690)
I think she was just having a bad night, plus SURREAL never had the chance to sound that great to begin with. I only saw Kumi's, Ayu's and Shimatani's performaces, and Shimatani had great vocals as usuall, while Ku sounded good, but half of the song was sang by the back-track.

Aiko's vocals were also very stable. The men were pretty great all around. Ayu wasn't the only one having problems though. Both ELT and GLOBE were pretty bad. Keiko of Globe seems to have had a nose job that probably effected her voice and Kauri of ELT hasn't sounded the same since she had surgery on her throat a few years ago to remove a nodule.

Surreal used to sound great live imo but there have been problems with it since the last CDL now.

njanjayrp 28th September 2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1646694)
Aiko's vocals were also very stable. The men were pretty great all around.

Surreal used to sound great live imo but there have been problems with it since the last CDL now.

The last time I really enjoyed SURREAL was on TA LIMITED LIVE and AT 03/04. Though it wasn't really perfect since DOME tour.

Melrose 28th September 2008 11:27 AM

@Sunshine: ASFXX perf from Dome Tour the best? o_o Back then she wasn't really good imo.. She was just standing there looking fierce and not really bringing it vocally. The only good part was the outfit imo. =/

And I love the hand gestures from MW o.O Especially the part where she points to the audience and smiles XD

Jwiz 28th September 2008 11:35 AM

After watching i think A Song For XX is probably the best ayu performance of the night, and next will be Mirrorcle World. Hmm maybe the purpose of lip synching during Greatful days was to save her voice for the subsequent audience songs.

MissElin_ 28th September 2008 01:58 PM

They cut out HANABI and fairyland? Why did fairyland had to go? *argh* I mean, we have seen B&G and July 1st like tons of time! Stupid!

fuawas 28th September 2008 05:38 PM

i saw it yesterday and i love it!!
ayu's performances are amazing ^^

BoBo 28th September 2008 06:11 PM

Ayu n1 ^^

SunshineSlayer 28th September 2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1646718)
@Sunshine: ASFXX perf from Dome Tour the best? o_o Back then she wasn't really good imo.. She was just standing there looking fierce and not really bringing it vocally. The only good part was the outfit imo. =/

And I love the hand gestures from MW o.O Especially the part where she points to the audience and smiles XD

It's more the facial expressions than the hand gestures. And yes, I think ASFXX was best at the Dome Tour - it was the performance that had the most raw emotion vocally and I didn't really see her looking fierce in that performance, more like pouring her heart out. She looks more "fierce" in the ASFXX performances now.

Emperatriz Ayumi 28th September 2008 07:16 PM

Thanks for the imformation. I want to have A-Nation dvd right now!

Rebirthia 28th September 2008 07:59 PM

thank you for those shots, some of them are fierce!! and sexy, thank you!

Melrose 28th September 2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1647099)
It's more the facial expressions than the hand gestures. And yes, I think ASFXX was best at the Dome Tour - it was the performance that had the most raw emotion vocally and I didn't really see her looking fierce in that performance, more like pouring her heart out. She looks more "fierce" in the ASFXX performances now.

When she's on the cat walk that moves to the center of the stage, she's looking kind of 'fierce'. I always felt that performance was rather fake/dull... I dunno. Her vocals are kind of emotionless to me, and she doesn't really look like she's feeling the song either. =/ It reminds me of her old 'I'm kind of trying to act to look like I'm feeling the song but it's not really working' performances. Though on the other hand, they're better than some of the overroutined performances like until that Day. =p

Oh, I love her facial expressions lol.

I think that we're exact opposites. XD You like the dull / real look from perfs like ASFXX and I like the emotion and drama from perfs like MW. XD

SunshineSlayer 28th September 2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1647145)
When she's on the cat walk that moves to the center of the stage, she's looking kind of 'fierce'. I always felt that performance was rather fake/dull... I dunno. Her vocals are kind of emotionless to me, and she doesn't really look like she's feeling the song either. =/ It reminds me of her old 'I'm kind of trying to act to look like I'm feeling the song but it's not really working' performances. Though on the other hand, they're better than some of the overroutined performances like until that Day. =p

Oh, I love her facial expressions lol.

I think that we're exact opposites. XD You like the dull / real look from perfs like ASFXX and I like the emotion and drama from perfs like MW. XD

It's kind of insulting to say I like dull performances though. :) I'm not quite sure how a real performance equates to a dull performance. I'm not sure how she isn't feeling the song in dome tour 2001 either...she looks practically in agony by the end of the song. I'm all for emotion and drama in performances but not when it feels fake and rehearsed.

4ever*ayu 28th September 2008 11:46 PM

thx for all the caps and the comments...

>>so checking dl section>>

Melrose 29th September 2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1647171)
It's kind of insulting to say I like dull performances though. :) I'm not quite sure how a real performance equates to a dull performance. I'm not sure how she isn't feeling the song in dome tour 2001 either...she looks practically in agony by the end of the song. I'm all for emotion and drama in performances but not when it feels fake and rehearsed.

Sorry lol but dull isn't necessarily bad. XD ASFXX AT08 really feels fake to you? o_o The only recent songs that feel fake are...Um..part of Me, though I love the performance. kiss 'o kill.. STEP you.. Those very showy songs tend to be also kinda faky, because she's already done it so many times with rehearsals. :3

As for the Dome Tour version..I dunno..it's so *sing sentence* *fierce look to audience* *sing sentence* *fierce look to audience*

Edit: Okay I just watched the perf again and on second thought I like it, but I know what makes me dislike it and that's the way she sings kind of screechy. I like AT08 more because she sings it in a kind of dominant agressive way. :3 But the Dome Tour perf is goog anyways lol so I withdraw my negative comments about it. XD

ownsarai 29th September 2008 01:00 AM

Ayu looks awesome~ Can't wait to see some clear screens of her performance.

se7entheaven 29th September 2008 01:55 AM

I love ayu's vocal in a-nation 08
so great...it's still her ^^V
I think Greatful days kind of deceiving...seems lip sync but not really either
the rest are all ok

Suteisi 29th September 2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 1646181)
For those who haven't seen it yet or don't want to download it, here's Ayu performance at a-nation : http://www.wideo.fr/video/iLyROoafY1cB.html

Merci beaucoup!! ^_____^


Aahhh! Ayu's voice is really great!!
I especially liked it in MW and AUDIENCE!

yana-chan 29th September 2008 03:20 AM

thanks!!!! :)

freedreamer 29th September 2008 01:53 PM

A SONG FOR XX WAS FANTASTIC!!! SO WAS MW...i only watched those two so far...
downloading GD...
hope the others will be up soon in HQ...

omg im just so overwhelmed...her vocals are super strong

Meat Pao 29th September 2008 02:02 PM

I'm not gonna watch the performance until my JPS torrent of the entire TV Version is done D:

SunshineSlayer 29th September 2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1647322)
Sorry lol but dull isn't necessarily bad. XD ASFXX AT08 really feels fake to you? o_o The only recent songs that feel fake are...Um..part of Me, though I love the performance. kiss 'o kill.. STEP you.. Those very showy songs tend to be also kinda faky, because she's already done it so many times with rehearsals. :3

As for the Dome Tour version..I dunno..it's so *sing sentence* *fierce look to audience* *sing sentence* *fierce look to audience*

Edit: Okay I just watched the perf again and on second thought I like it, but I know what makes me dislike it and that's the way she sings kind of screechy. I like AT08 more because she sings it in a kind of dominant agressive way. :3 But the Dome Tour perf is goog anyways lol so I withdraw my negative comments about it. XD

hmmm, the AT08 I was at had no a song for Xx. (maybe you mean a-nation?) What I was more referring to was performances like Mirrocle World, where her angry looks are all part of the choreography. And I'm glad to see that you actually kinda liked the Dome Tour one now. :) Here is how I would rank her a song for performances so far:
1. Dome Tour 01
2. A-Nation 08
3. Team Ayu Tour 03
4. A-Nation 06
5. A Museum
6. Tour 2000 pt. 2
7. CDL 05/06 - Arena Tour 2002 (they are basically the same performance)

edit: the best best ever though might not even be one of her tour performances. I always think the Music Fair 21 performance of it in 03 is amazing.

MissElin_ 29th September 2008 08:28 PM

Oh my lord you guys was so right! A Song for XX was AMAAAAAZING!!!! Well done Ayu, well done. Youre voice is still there! :D :D :D

jbrat2219 29th September 2008 08:50 PM

Her voice sounded so amazing!!! I hope she can continue to sing this well in the future! <3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.