Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu's birthday this year (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80764)

pommy48 4th October 2008 07:27 PM

Ayu's birthday this year
 
Pics from ZIN's blog of Ayu's Birthday Party
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...mmy48/2-51.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...mmy48/1-59.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...mmy48/1-60.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...mmy48/2-52.jpg

please for a mod to move this into the NEWS instead

AyUta 4th October 2008 08:00 PM

Whoa. What's happening in these pics? o_o

pommy48 4th October 2008 08:03 PM

i think somehow that guy stuffing sushi is making "Ayu" laugh
and "ayu" laughs at the fallen sushi

mikecavs11 4th October 2008 08:03 PM

looks like someone dropped the sushi

jbrat2219 4th October 2008 08:06 PM

What a weird way to celebrate! Dropping sushi all over the place! The poor little fishies didn't die to end up on the FLOOR Ayu! lmao j/k

pommy48 4th October 2008 08:08 PM

but yeah..the question is...is that ayu @_@..birthday's party?

~ayu-cake~ 4th October 2008 08:17 PM

Well it's certainly Ayu in the first pic, you can see her tattoo o___O
What on earth.

Drunk as always :P

pommy48 4th October 2008 08:18 PM

oh! totally didn't notice..ok
then...um...a mod? move this to the News instead?

Mary-Tina 4th October 2008 08:36 PM

The pics are from ZIN's blog.

http://www.realayu.com/forum/viewthr...extra=page%3D1

mimika 4th October 2008 08:40 PM

is that some sort of game played using sushi??

Lee_410 4th October 2008 08:51 PM

Ayu is really drunk.And if ZIN is that guy that went to HK with her dancers,then I really hate him.I really do.

pommy48 4th October 2008 08:53 PM

? isn't ZIN one of her dancers?
i think you mean Ivan~ that guy that helpd ayu's dancers tour around

miroro 4th October 2008 08:53 PM

haha.. ayu looks drunk hahaha
but she was having a good time :D

crea_spain 4th October 2008 09:42 PM

COOOOOOL pics!! :P
thank you ZIN :D

KuroixShiroi_Namida 4th October 2008 09:47 PM

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Moody 5th October 2008 12:55 AM

I KNEW it! She got drunk for her birthday! lol

ayumisrael 5th October 2008 01:07 AM

LOL looks like a "who can eat a lot of sushis at a minute fight" XDD.
They must had a lot of fun LOL.

Kazeyomi 5th October 2008 01:08 AM

Quote:

I KNEW it! She got drunk for her birthday! lol
As a true japanese woman YEAH.

X°D

But I want more photos with Ayu ;_;

GRACE 5th October 2008 01:10 AM

They're all totally hammered

Moody 5th October 2008 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1654171)

Is that a statue of Ayu on the table?? Is that supposed to be her arms or... LOL

TY for posting the pics pommy (because I didn't thank before lol).

jbrat2219 5th October 2008 01:19 AM

Awww I can't see the pictures D:

majrakun 5th October 2008 02:30 AM

Woah. That is so bizarre. XD I assume the one in the first photo is Shuya, and the last one is Ryoji. But who's in the second and third one? It looks like Subaru (or Subaru-sama, as Ayu puts it), but it couldn't be him since his hair is pink, unless he re-dyed it. And why is Ayu like, hiding behind them? :roflmao

ayuzlove 5th October 2008 04:33 AM

oh my...the pics look pretty scary...lol

lovelism 5th October 2008 04:42 AM

haha wht an interesting way to celebrate!

ayu_fantasy 5th October 2008 06:34 AM

very weird photos???!!!! what's ayu doing??

What's the link to zin blog?? can give??

Lora-Ayu 5th October 2008 06:44 AM

Whoever captured those moments in cam didn't use the flash... I could barely identify where's Ayu until I stared at the monitor for while... But the party seems fun all the same. :yes

Evolution7/4 5th October 2008 06:48 AM

Clearly someone had a bit too much to drink :D

Meat Pao 5th October 2008 09:14 AM

HAHA OMG I want sushi now ;_;

alternarist 5th October 2008 11:12 AM

wat they doing??? LOL

AyuHamasaki01 5th October 2008 11:31 AM

The photos are so cool!
I wish there where more.

majrakun 5th October 2008 11:40 AM

Yeah, I want ZIN's blog link too! <3

And I can't help but think, "OMGZ SHUYA GOT PWNEDZ BY AYU 8D~"

And whoever it is in the 2nd and 3rd got pwned by the food he's eating. XD

lancykl 5th October 2008 12:33 PM

Shuya's probably can't face the angry crew who now have NO SUSHI to eat!
Zin's Blog: http://ameblo.jp/zingown
But I also can't tell: who's the guy in 2nd and 3rd pic, and what's he doing?

yoshino 5th October 2008 02:30 PM

oh my.. The first 2 picts didnt look v nice. lolz. stuffing sushi? -_-

Ayunk 5th October 2008 02:56 PM

They look real funny, especially in the first picture, ayu pointing to the fallen sushi.. :D lol

Yoake 5th October 2008 03:08 PM

thanks for pics
Her Birthday party seemed to be happy^^
It's a shame that we can't see her better

xLuna&1LOVE 5th October 2008 06:26 PM

Spoiler:
It looks like the one on the first three pictures is gonna to die O.O


Well, at least... I am happy that she had a great birthday!

aqua_crystal 5th October 2008 06:34 PM

Thanks for the pics!! They all look a little high~~~

lancykl 6th October 2008 09:27 AM

http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/...0098528349.jpg

Oh no, Shuya ate some of the sushi - while others trying to clearn up...Hope he got strong stomach...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.