Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   [Pics]New Wacoal Pics~Gorgeous Then Ever~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85269)

LacusClyne 20th January 2009 02:09 PM

[Pics]New Wacoal Pics~Gorgeous Then Ever~
 
new Wacoal pics.


Credits: 梦迦 @ AyuChina




warning for all, kindly stand by a packet of tissues. :mischief hee hee.
i hereby declare that i won't take any responsibility for any type of injuiry or personal damage to you.




i really like these more then the old one



total hotness~~~~(^_^)
and sexy, i wonder whose the photographer this time round?








now not to keep you waiting,
droll over these pictures!







http://i40.tinypic.com/2im2qtf.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/254vlvs.jpg

EDIT: better quality pics
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7926/75120043sf2.jpg
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2921/94009309ro1.jpg

michael.sidarta 20th January 2009 02:10 PM

o my God her lips... thanks for posting, she's fierce.

thesilentspeaker 20th January 2009 02:12 PM

the first pic doesnt look like her~ looks weird.. i prefer the 2nd one :D where is this ad from? a catalogue?

terra 20th January 2009 02:15 PM

You mistype Wacoal, its not Walcoal XD

She looked great and sexy...but I hate this angle of photoshoot, makes her look...somehow old or mature for exact
But it's better than the SWEET photoshoot with a look-alike angle,,

Or maybe they intend to make a more mature ladylike image of Ayu and for Wacoal's customers?

FuNsTyLe 20th January 2009 02:15 PM

Woah... What's with the p0rn-lips?
Anyway really hot pictures... Can't figure out wether she has had injections or if it is just make-up and photo shopping.

LacusClyne 20th January 2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 1789392)
You mistype Wacoal, its not Walcoal XD

She looked great...but I hate this angle of photoshoot, makes her look...somehow old

oops, i just edit it. thanks for letting me know

keikeiaznqueen 20th January 2009 02:18 PM

Wow, I love them!

hoshiBlack 20th January 2009 02:23 PM

They're absolutely beautiful~
but personally, I don't like them much, especially the angle in the first picture.

but thank you~ ^^
This almost inspires me to make some sort of signature with them o.o

freedreamer 20th January 2009 02:24 PM

wow! not bad...but doesnt seem as natural as the previous haha...

Meat Pao 20th January 2009 02:24 PM

Did they photoshop her face a little too much in the first pic? o.o

alternarist 20th January 2009 02:25 PM

to be honest, i feel that her hair looks kinda fake.

and her first poster for Wacoal portrayed a kinda healthy image for ladies bra.

this time round, she kinda sexified it to become slightly porn-ish.

But oh well.

CHAS_AYU 20th January 2009 02:26 PM

Ayu is gorgeous in the new photos.
Thanks

Gasuko-chan 20th January 2009 02:27 PM

Woah! She looks gorgeous. I love them both.

happiholic★ 20th January 2009 02:29 PM

Those pics are damn sexy!

AyUmIXx 20th January 2009 02:31 PM

wOAHHH thanks so much..goshh Ayu looks extremely gorgeoussssss!
wish to get the promotion book!!!!

Linza-mo 20th January 2009 02:33 PM

Humm I don't like there pics, Ayu hasn't class here :s
Thanks a lot for the news ! ^^

Aisha_Angel 20th January 2009 02:36 PM

beautiful...I love it way more that the first ad. I wish they'd have used this one all over Asia instead.

Nyx_Aether 20th January 2009 02:41 PM

O_O Wow, thanks...
She is VERY hot, but too much photoshopped @__@ and her lips are enormous! XD

tokyoxjapanxfan 20th January 2009 02:42 PM

oh wow, so pretty!

but i like the other ones more...i think, haha.
but they're still amazing!
i liked the light in the previous ones :P
and the "hidden" factor of the lingerie :P

but yeah///thanks!!!

aqua_crystal 20th January 2009 02:43 PM

Niceee!!! They're better than the first ones!!

Aderianu 20th January 2009 02:47 PM

wooow

ayumisrael 20th January 2009 02:47 PM

ooo she looks gorgeous :D

ayujarl 20th January 2009 02:54 PM

wowowo. this one is more sexy, but not too much. very very nice!
the old one is more natural and pure :p

x-megumi-x 20th January 2009 02:55 PM

The previous pics were better but the new ones are good too!
I totally love the 2nd one! She looks hot there!

TITANIC 20th January 2009 02:55 PM

beautiful. But i prefer the older

Qt Mashi 20th January 2009 02:56 PM

i like the first ones better but this is nice too!

extepan 20th January 2009 02:58 PM

i like the first ones better. on these ayu looks too fake

prussian blue 20th January 2009 02:59 PM

those are simply GORGEOUS!!!! now this is what we call "sexy"

ayu_fantasy 20th January 2009 03:07 PM

wow... so sexy.....!!! Yea, it's not too overdone!!! :)

Lee_410 20th January 2009 03:07 PM

WOAH OMG.Those are BEAUTIFUL.That corset looks really pretty on her~

KarenPang 20th January 2009 03:09 PM

oh wow she looks great , I like the 1st pic :yes

ayu_fantasy 20th January 2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 1789410)
to be honest, i feel that her hair looks kinda fake.

and her first poster for Wacoal portrayed a kinda healthy image for ladies bra.

this time round, she kinda sexified it to become slightly porn-ish.

But oh well.

Haha, the previous one is really innocent, I like it alot too...

Well, i don't think it looked that porn-ish, those other wacoal models looks more porn-ish than her... haha :)
(In my opinion)

Anyway, this image is gorgeous and hot, while the previous one is so pure and innocent.

AyaCere 20th January 2009 03:20 PM

Thanks for posting!!

Ayu looks great!!

lfe. 20th January 2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1789383)
warning for all, kindly stand by a packet of tissues. :mischief hee hee.

HAHAHA how crude but....

indeed it is a good warning LacusClyne :thumbsup

AyuHamasaki01 20th January 2009 03:26 PM

her face looks so weird....

Kazeyomi 20th January 2009 03:28 PM

O_______O

omg she's gorgeous and really sexy. Even if her lips looks so weird, lol.

Zeke. 20th January 2009 03:29 PM

It looks a lot more like Ayu in the first picture than it does in the second picture! I don't really like the second one but the first one is total hotness.

Not~Yet 20th January 2009 03:31 PM

Really pretty, but! WTH is going on with her lips x__x it almost looks like she got her her upper lip done. (not saying she did, but it just looks like it.)

kilia22 20th January 2009 03:50 PM

There are georgous
I prefer others but she's still hot !

BoBo 20th January 2009 03:54 PM

SeXy....

Evolution7/4 20th January 2009 04:04 PM

FINALLY She makes the grr face thingy she always does look good again!

encore_peace 20th January 2009 04:07 PM

HOTTT :D

AyuHamasaki01 20th January 2009 04:07 PM

Am I the only who thinks her face looks weird? :confused

~ayu-cake~ 20th January 2009 04:25 PM

Hot ass body.

Shame about the face :/
I really preferred the previous ones.

Thanks for posting.

yoshino 20th January 2009 04:44 PM

wow. Ayu is sexy n pretty!!

Thanks for sharing!! ^_^

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 20th January 2009 05:03 PM

She looks like a Pornostar :P:P:P

~Tsubasa~ 20th January 2009 05:03 PM

Wow!!!! So beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

waterballoon 20th January 2009 05:10 PM

Time to request some handphone wallpapers and screensavers.

crea_spain 20th January 2009 05:24 PM

She looks absolutely gorgeous,adorable,sexy,pretty... I love it!!!!!
I want to get this promotional Wacoal photobook ^^

Yoake 20th January 2009 05:27 PM

wow she is so cute!!!
I love them so much! thanks for sharing

Taki 20th January 2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1789383)

*looking on pictures* I trust to you :love

jimex289 20th January 2009 05:52 PM

These pictures really make me want to think she got a boob job lol.

kamomilla 20th January 2009 05:57 PM

Oh my God, her lips... I want to kiss them!*nosebleeds just by thinking of it* :O <3 And her eyes are beautiful as always. :) Surely, she is the most beautiful woman alive! :D

jbrat2219 20th January 2009 06:15 PM

Oh yeah :lech

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Super sexy Ayu is LOVE :love

ayu_fantasy 20th January 2009 06:21 PM

I prefer the 1st picture more though, it looked classier... :) Nice earrings and nails too. :)
Love her corsette.

Omg, why are pple saying that she looks like a pornstar ?!!! I find those picture pretty acceptable... :)

Yukitora 20th January 2009 06:24 PM

ayumi's breasts are too inconsistent :D

jbrat2219 20th January 2009 06:25 PM

Now that I look at it more.... it looks like the corset in Mirrorcle World! Slightly, ne?

Kaiouforever 20th January 2009 06:26 PM

Oh...my!

Wonderful pics, I wonder if we'll get any more new ones? =D

GRACE 20th January 2009 06:41 PM

I love her face in these pictures XD

Kazeyomi 20th January 2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

She looks like a Pornostar
Pornostar are gross, she's beautiful.

*+Dark.Night.Angel.+* 20th January 2009 07:03 PM

OHMY!
She looks so pretty!
Her lips look juicy XD.

And the clothes, so sexy!
Sure they did pick the perfect person with enough glamour and such elegance to wear this...

I loved them!

*+D.N.A.+*

Delirium-Zer0 20th January 2009 07:12 PM

I think the other pictures were about a million times sexier. She just looks uncomfortable here.

jbrat2219 20th January 2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshka (Post 1789700)
Pornostar are gross, she's beautiful.

Yeah, I don't know how anyone could associate these photos to that of a porn star. These pictures are just as classy as the previous ones. :yes
And besides, Ayu is a grown woman, she shouldn't have to look "pure and innocent" all the time lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 1789715)
I think the other pictures were about a million times sexier. She just looks uncomfortable here.

Maybe Mika John didn't take the photos this time?

jimex289 20th January 2009 07:21 PM

I'm going to have to agree with Delirium-Zer0 lol.

PinkShinigami 20th January 2009 07:37 PM

Magazine scans all over again~~~~

But i love the pictures anyway! Thanks for posting

mcluva420 20th January 2009 07:52 PM

she looks a bit flatter in the new pics than the old pics

Chibi_Venus 20th January 2009 07:57 PM

Dang, Ayu! o_o

I gotta get me one of them bras. :laugh

I am more fond of the second picture, though. She looks beautiful, as always! (Actually, I'm not crazy about the hair, but tis all good. :D)

Thanks for sharing!

Bonbon0507 20th January 2009 08:01 PM

WOW! She looks beautiful!

emi♡ 20th January 2009 08:05 PM

I like them...but her breasts seem a bit...confined or something :laugh

they looked better in the other pics.

I like the outfit...but I don't feel it's cut right...where's the room for your boobs?

my breasts sure as hell wouldn't fit in that thing. I don't know...that's why it looks awkward to me.

RyRyMini 20th January 2009 08:07 PM

These are awesome =o..I can't wait for HQ.

Although she's kind of lacking a neck in the second shot.

ren0210989 20th January 2009 08:12 PM

hottness~ :heart
they're totally out there :luv2

thank you!!!!!!!!

Kikaru 20th January 2009 08:17 PM

Is it a corset over bras or something? because the boobs look really weird and comfined there...and I don't think the bras does that.

Although I want that bra though. Does the text say it's a normal or a pushup?

Her expression? it's a lingerie shoot, and oddly reminds me of the Victoria Secret catalogue.

marekcarey 20th January 2009 08:23 PM

omg gorgeous!!!!

LEOyumi 20th January 2009 08:30 PM

The first one is good, but the second she has that bizarre look she's giving lately >_>'

xLuna&1LOVE 20th January 2009 08:36 PM

She's pretty... but it's a little bit... ****tish for me o.O
And she always poses with lips like that -.- always an half open mouth...
Bwuh -.- I am a little bit disappointed but okay.. we are not allowed to complain much: Ayu only does her work, so.

jimex289 20th January 2009 08:41 PM

I think she looks sexier with that rounder face.

Suteisi 20th January 2009 08:43 PM

She's so pretty!!! @3@!

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 20th January 2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 1789716)
Yeah, I don't know how anyone could associate these photos to that of a porn star. These pictures are just as classy as the previous ones. :yes
And besides, Ayu is a grown woman, she shouldn't have to look "pure and innocent" all the time lol.

Ohhhh.. it was a joke....

Kilyk 20th January 2009 08:47 PM

Omg wow. I love it. She is so sexy.

yagovg 20th January 2009 08:50 PM

She is very sexy and beautiful, what's the matter? but the fish mouth is there again :irked

tekoki 20th January 2009 08:53 PM

I am considering turning gay for Ayu now...@_@ O M G !!!

She is just sensational. I love her!

Blasterion 20th January 2009 09:04 PM

Holy Moley...Ayu looks dang sexy!

;)

but .. ehm, what's up with her lips?
still soo hot though :D

Jeremy911 20th January 2009 09:10 PM

Ayu is so damn sexy in this ad!

rakeru 20th January 2009 09:13 PM

woah, i like these a lot better than the others. they should have unveiled these earlier!

Kingdom 20th January 2009 09:13 PM

yesss now all she needs is a bottle to dance with and she's good

jimex289 20th January 2009 09:24 PM

^A bottle...I look at your name/avatar and I crack up lol.

love in music 20th January 2009 09:29 PM

oh my god
these are so much better than the other ones she looks so gorgeous & sexy

jbrat2219 20th January 2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *-_Ayu-fan_-* (Post 1789853)
Ohhhh.. it was a joke....

I figured it had to be ^^;

(AYU)Marionette 20th January 2009 09:36 PM

oh wow

sooo sexy

thanks for the pic

rikku411 20th January 2009 09:37 PM

Wow, she's gorgeous in these pics! She was gorgeous in the other ones, too -- I don't know which I like better, haha. But she's definitely pretty, and sexy. But not over-the-top sexy.

Thanks for the photos.

kirei_ayumi 20th January 2009 09:40 PM

she is drop dead GORGEOUS! one hot diva :heart

U-GO-BOY 20th January 2009 09:58 PM

reminds me of Ladies Night outfit in AT2006
LOVE IT!

ayuayu798 20th January 2009 10:19 PM

BEAUTIFUL!!!

hiroshi_ben 20th January 2009 10:21 PM

nice ones~but somehow i still prefer the first one!more sexier~basically because that she pouts her lips again..

Bigtop 20th January 2009 10:28 PM

Thanks for sharing!

NintendoHTF1242 20th January 2009 10:43 PM

Seems like she got herself some Breast Implants :B or she's just starting to flaunt them, do I hear a JUICE / want me Single?

pommy48 20th January 2009 10:51 PM

holy moly omg! that's gorgeous! :luv2

mimi.chan 20th January 2009 11:17 PM

she looks really gorgeous I prefer the first one more though XD

angelwing886 20th January 2009 11:29 PM

not bad...I perfer the previous photo shoot as it was more natural

Sironigous 20th January 2009 11:30 PM

Gah...the lips in the first picture. lol.

... But neat pics overall!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.