Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Lyrics mystery (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91804)

OogoeDiamond 5th July 2009 12:55 PM

Lyrics mystery
 
why there is no lyrics in booklets on Memorial Adress , + and flower garden song - exept that there is only one sentence in japanese - what this mean and whats is the reason?

nanakopy87 5th July 2009 01:04 PM

the writer doesn't want to reveal the lyrics.
This happen in PCDL 08-09 DVD booklet too

PinkShinigami 5th July 2009 01:08 PM

It's also with girlish. And I have no idea why

nanakopy87 5th July 2009 01:20 PM

but both songs have chinese translation which appear on PCDL 08-09.
and the lyrics are actually can be found online.just that it will not appear in any ayu album booklet

AyuHamasaki01 5th July 2009 01:48 PM

well, + and flower garden are hidden tracks on the I am... and RAINBOW album. :shrug Maybe that's why?

OogoeDiamond 5th July 2009 02:03 PM

no - I see this on PCDL booklet so this is no reason

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 5th July 2009 02:06 PM

maybe ayu want to make the listeners fully listen the album.
so people will be curious 'bout these hidden tracks sound like...

AyuHamasaki01 5th July 2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karakotomia (Post 2009538)
no - I see this on PCDL booklet so this is no reason

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you then, I thought you were talking about the album booklet.

well, I have no idea either. :shrug sorry

noidea 5th July 2009 02:18 PM

I think its to make the fans really notice the lyrics and not just listen to them. She wants the listeners to think about them. So she does that for some songs I think.

Yoake 5th July 2009 03:18 PM

wow I never noticed that! It's weird!

zyoeru 5th July 2009 03:51 PM

She did it with girlish? O_O

PinkShinigami 5th July 2009 03:58 PM

Yup.


ayu-mi-x

NintendoHTF1242 5th July 2009 05:58 PM

It will always be a mystery why she doesn't post lyrics for girlish or Memorial address (although flower garden and + are exceptions since they are hidden tracks).

PinkShinigami 5th July 2009 07:10 PM

Yeah, I have always wondered why Memorial address is a "bonus" song too

hidekirby 5th July 2009 08:47 PM

^Because it is a cover of Kumo by LOVER SOUND TRACK (Testuya Yukumi is still the original composer).

JackieRos 5th July 2009 08:51 PM

maybe she hated those songs (dont hit me)

i never knew that wow

zyoeru 5th July 2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 2009900)
^Because it is a cover of Kumo by LOVER SOUND TRACK (Testuya Yukumi is still the original composer).

I can understand Memorial address' lyrics being not there as a bonus track...but girlish wasn't a bonus track, was it?

JackieRos 5th July 2009 09:28 PM

^no it wasn't

noidea 5th July 2009 09:31 PM

well, girlish WAS the last track of Duty, so there is a similarity between all of these, maybe she didnt put it as hidden track because the tracklist would have seemed really short, same goes for memorial , having 11 or 7 tracks would have seemed not enough to the buyers maybe, so she decided to include girlish and memorial address in the tracklists i think

JackieRos 5th July 2009 09:32 PM

so that means that all of her last tracks are bonus songs? :shrug

noidea 5th July 2009 09:36 PM

no, i never wrote that, i think girlish and Memorial Address were SUPPOSED to be hidden tracks, but then ayu noticed the albums would be really short if the tracks are hidden tracks and decided to include them in the tracklist so the album seems longer, i noticed that she ONLY included hidden tracks in albums that had many songs already, but Dutyy and Memorial Address were short, so she wasnt able to include them as hidden tracks, peoplöe rather buy an 8 track album than an 7 track album

JackieRos 5th July 2009 09:40 PM

^no sorry i was just saying

zyoeru 5th July 2009 09:50 PM

What about kanariya? Were the lyrics to that released in LOVEppears?

JackieRos 5th July 2009 09:51 PM

i know this kanariya is a hidden track so i dont think so

NintendoHTF1242 5th July 2009 09:52 PM

kanariya was a hidden track too. So no lyrics were included.

Taru86 5th July 2009 09:56 PM

The lyrics for 'Memorial Address' and 'flower garden' are not printed in the album booklets, but the lyrics for Memorial Address are printed in the AT03-04 booklet, and 'flower garden's' are printed in the booklet for AT02...
I wonder why

noidea 5th July 2009 09:57 PM

^ Maybe a mistake done by the staff?
Like the STEP you in AT08 DVD 2 or the misspelled unplugged on AT02

MirrorcleBoy 6th July 2009 12:33 AM

maybe they weren't shown because they are bery dep and sad...or they frogot...

Delirium-Zer0 6th July 2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 2009900)
^Because it is a cover of Kumo by LOVER SOUND TRACK (Testuya Yukumi is still the original composer).

I'm sorry but that has absolutely no relevance to the lyrics not being in the booklet, otherwise half the (miss)understood album would have mystery lyrics too.

emi♡ 6th July 2009 01:39 AM

maybe there's no lyrics for girlish because the designer wanted to put those two pictures there on that side...and there was no room for the lyrics...

waterballoon 6th July 2009 02:32 AM

Maybe to Ayu, these songs: girlish, flower garden and +... are not really supposed to have "lyrics".

Sure, she might have written lyrics, but to us, I think she's giving the message of "interpret this song/give this song your own lyrics based on what you listen of the melody."

They are all straightforward happy-sounding songs...

Though I wish Humming 7/4 would be a hidden track in MY STORY, then I can pretend that it never existed on The Perfect Album...

Ayumi_lover 6th July 2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furashubakku (Post 2009970)
What about kanariya? Were the lyrics to that released in LOVEppears?

Lyrics of Kanariya were revealed on A COMPLETE, so it's not secret lyrics. While lyrics of flower garden weren't revealed on concert dvds and this is strange. I guess kanariya's lyrics not a secret at all, they just didn't have a chance to public it

Kanariya lyrics:

jiarongisme 6th July 2009 04:21 AM

Memorial address's complete lyrics was revealed in AT03-04's booklet. But not on the album itself.

terra 6th July 2009 06:06 AM

There are some kind of explanation for both Memorial address and girlish on the booklet of respective albums, in Japanese but I can't translate it very well :no

P.S
These are written on each booklet
-On girlish
この楽曲は制作者の意図により歌詞を記載しておりません

-On Memorial address
この楽曲は制作者の意図により掲載されていません

Ayumi_lover 6th July 2009 06:54 AM

"Author of this song decided to not public lyrics" well, it's general idea of both messages^^

alternarist 6th July 2009 06:59 AM

i don really understand why ayu doesnt want to reveal the lyrics since its possible for Japanese to listen to the songs and write it all out. AND THEN publish it on the net.

It's still the same thing.

Ayumi_lover 6th July 2009 11:04 AM

not actually, kanji is very interesting thing, and sometimes lyrics are not that clear

nanakopy87 6th July 2009 11:13 AM

yaya...although pronounciation is almost same,but sometimes there is more than 1 meaning.

ren0210989 6th July 2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 2009900)
^Because it is a cover of Kumo by LOVER SOUND TRACK (Testuya Yukumi is still the original composer).

what????? Memorial address is a cover?????
this is the first time i hear that!!! :thud

i tried to search for the song you said, but no results, can someone provide the song please??


and about the question in the first post......
maybe these songs are very dear to Ayu and she simply doesn't want to share them with the rest of the world. i guess she just wants to keep them to herself^^

koumori 6th July 2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidea (Post 2009958)
no, i never wrote that, i think girlish and Memorial Address were SUPPOSED to be hidden tracks, but then ayu noticed the albums would be really short if the tracks are hidden tracks and decided to include them in the tracklist so the album seems longer, i noticed that she ONLY included hidden tracks in albums that had many songs already, but Dutyy and Memorial Address were short, so she wasnt able to include them as hidden tracks, peoplöe rather buy an 8 track album than an 7 track album

I don't think that's why she wouldn't include lyrics. ^o^;

I'm sure there's a reason, I'm going to go with that Ayumi really wanted people to listen to the words with the music and all, altogether. Creating an atmosphere? If that's true, she really does think of every way to get her message across XD


Quote:

Originally Posted by ren0210989 (Post 2010811)
maybe these songs are very dear to Ayu and she simply doesn't want to share them with the rest of the world. i guess she just wants to keep them to herself^^

Then why would she put them in an album? XD She's not stupid. She knows if she does that, people will put lyrics up, so if she thought like that she wouldn't make them public.

ren0210989 6th July 2009 12:50 PM

^ she put up the songs, yes, but not the lyrics. and like it was said a few posts back, without the original kanji it's easy to translate them in a diferent way.
without the lyrics everyone can put his own interpretation of the song^^

Ayumi_lover 6th July 2009 01:48 PM

^ Memorial Address is a cover, I'm uploading original song for you now

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iinw2h2mtlk
not amazing as Memorial Address but still nice
I like Ayu's lyrics more and her vocal also:)

nanakopy87 6th July 2009 02:27 PM

wow...now only i know this

LacusClyne 6th July 2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2010902)
^ Memorial Address is a cover, I'm uploading original song for you now

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iinw2h2mtlk
not amazing as Memorial Address but still nice
I like Ayu's lyrics more and her vocal also:)

thanks for sharing this. i had been looking for the original song for years....

hidekirby 6th July 2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2010155)
I'm sorry but that has absolutely no relevance to the lyrics not being in the booklet, otherwise half the (miss)understood album would have mystery lyrics too.

No, I was just saying this for the "bonus" part. ;)

chloeM 6th July 2009 05:20 PM

that is weird though~

noidea 6th July 2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2010902)
^ Memorial Address is a cover, I'm uploading original song for you now

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iinw2h2mtlk
not amazing as Memorial Address but still nice
I like Ayu's lyrics more and her vocal also:)

Actually, its not exactly a cover. The arrangement was used for both songs and sold to both artists, so no song is a cover of the other song. A cover would be if one song is released, an artist loves it and asks the composer to use it as well. In case of a cover, an artist asks the composer for the song, but in this case, the composer offered the song to Ayu as far as i know.

truehappiness 6th July 2009 07:58 PM

I believe Memorial address was printed somewhere.. AT03-04 booklet? I dunno.

But yeah, it's not a cover. Anyone who thinks so doesn't know what a cover is, haha.

zyoeru 6th July 2009 10:14 PM

Well... Memorial address is a cover just like Bold & Delicious, In The Corner, Ladies Night, rainy day, Beautiful Day are covers. ;D

hidekirby 6th July 2009 10:48 PM

But Kumo wa released far more earlier than Memorial address was (2003/2/10).
So technically it is a cover (?)

edit: I mean Memorial address XS

edit2: Anyway I think that Ma was said to be a "bonus track" because it came later than the "original" song.

truehappiness 6th July 2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

edit2: Anyway I think that Ma was said to be a "bonus track" because it came later than the "original" song.
It was a bonus track because it was basically a deep song for Ayu. That and she probably didn't wanna make a PV for it.

http://japaneseprincess.files.wordpr...08/91219b4.jpg

Lo and behold!

hidekirby 6th July 2009 11:16 PM

^Oh yeah, there is also the fact that there is no PV. Mmhh I forgot it!

ren0210989 6th July 2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2010902)
^ Memorial Address is a cover, I'm uploading original song for you now

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iinw2h2mtlk
not amazing as Memorial Address but still nice
I like Ayu's lyrics more and her vocal also:)

senkyuu~~
sounds cool, but MA is better for me^^

zyoeru 6th July 2009 11:41 PM

Yeah but...In The Corner was out WAAAAAAAAAAY before in Sweetbox's original form before Ayu used it. Memorial address isn't a cover. :P

hidekirby 7th July 2009 12:03 AM

But WHY???!!! ^^ I don't understand...
A cover is a "is a new rendition (performance or recording) of a previously recorded, commercially released song" according to wiki.
So that is the case for both In The Corner and Memorial address (?)

edit: oh... maybe simply because it has new arrangements and lyrics isn't it? :x

maikaru 7th July 2009 12:45 AM

The japanese in the booklet states that it is the intention of the creator of the work not to reveal or publish the lyrics of both cases.

To me, that means that for some reason, at that time, the lyrics were meant to be heard, instead of read,
Which is more intense.

Maybe Memorial Address lyrics were very personal at the time,
And she wanted people just to listen to them, and not read them before the song.
Same with girlish~

C+R+E+AYUMI 7th July 2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkShinigami (Post 2009664)


truue?? i never paid attention to this..it's weird

Namie♡TOP SECRET 7th July 2009 10:01 AM

Translation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 2010460)
There are some kind of explanation for both Memorial address and girlish on the booklet of respective albums, in Japanese but I can't translate it very well :no

P.S
These are written on each booklet
-On girlish
この楽曲は制作者の意図により歌詞を記載しておりません

-On Memorial address
この楽曲は制作者の意図により掲載されていません



Girlish:
This song is by the intention of the authors not listed lyrics

Memorial address:
This song is not listed by the intention of the authors

So Ayu didn't want the lyrics to be printed.

noidea 7th July 2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayu's Rainbow (Post 2012040)
Girlish:
This song is by the intention of the authors not listed lyrics

Memorial address:
This song is not listed by the intention of the authors

So Ayu and Tetsuya and Kunio didn't want the lyrics to be printed.

no, ayu is the author, tetsuya and kunio stand in no relation to the lyrics

zyoeru 7th July 2009 04:20 PM

^ Yeah Ayu is the author of all her songs~! Except the lyricless songs. Although..I have to say that Kumo is a lovely song, I can't find any infomation on the artist. :P

OogoeDiamond 9th July 2009 06:48 PM

and Gradiuation Picture from a ballads


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.