Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Which Ayu Cd's are rare ? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92412)

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 21st July 2009 07:00 PM

Which Ayu Cd's are rare ?
 
Does anyone know which Cd's seldom are ??

Except the first press ...

zyoeru 21st July 2009 10:00 PM

I'm sorry I don't understand your question..could you expand please?

JackieRos 21st July 2009 10:12 PM

seldom means not often

i dont understand either sorry

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 21st July 2009 10:13 PM

I'm sorry my english ist not so good ...

Yes I want to know Ayu Cd's which are rarely...

Like the A Cd in Gold or so on ....

JackieRos 21st July 2009 10:21 PM

können Sie mehr erklären?

oh i think i understood now
like which ones are different like rare?

visionfactory 21st July 2009 10:22 PM

check this thread Limited Edition / 1st Press Guide ;)

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 21st July 2009 10:31 PM

heheh very good german ;) :)

So ... Some Ayu CD's are no longer on the market or not many which are these ...

hope you can understand me

JackieRos 21st July 2009 10:36 PM

like out of print right?
ehe hopefully someone can help you with that ^.^

zyoeru 21st July 2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutting_edge (Post 2031401)

Bumps this post. :D

PinkShinigami 22nd July 2009 12:09 AM

Just a fast list of the ones I'm sure about:

NOTHING FROM NOTHING (single)
NOTHING FROM NOTHING (album)
poker face
YOU
Trust
For My Dear...
Depend on you
WHATEVER
LOVE ~Destiny~
TO BE
Boys & Girls
A (colored versions)
appears
kanariya
vogue
SURREAL
AUDIENCE
Some of the 3'' re-releases
Daybreak
H (colored versions)
NEXT LEVEL (2CD+DVD) - not really yet, but it is limited
NEXT LEVEL (USB)
NEXT LEVEL (USB encore edition)

And off course a lot of remix singles and albums ^^

critter333294 22nd July 2009 01:08 AM

^You missed fly high also.


The remix singles like excerpts from ayu-mi-x III, previously unreleased series, and the german singles are all rare/limited edition.

But yeah pretty much anything that's first press is considered limited edition i.e.

(miss)understood with photobook
GUILTY with photobook
the large Days/Green and Mirrorcle World singles


and definitely check out that First Press/Limited Edition thread in the Ayu Chat room.

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 22nd July 2009 01:40 AM

Thank You guys !!!!!!!

krazeyo 22nd July 2009 03:31 AM

The snowflake CD of No way to say would probably be the rarest CD. I don't think that anyone's even confirmed that it actually exists.. :(

AyuRox 18th August 2009 05:51 AM

...Ich spreche Deutsch nicht... =_=

anyways, I'd imagine that the excerpts from ayu-mi-x 2 & 3 are limited (as in, hard to get), aren't they? and then there's her 3" releases, and if you wanna go by groups, I also imagine that it'd be difficult to get all the versions of A BEST, A BALLADS, and A.

And all of Ayu's vinyl analog releases with the label Rhythm Republic and the precious few US vinyl analogs. And her German releases.

The rest (If these aren't there) should be listed in the First Press/Limited release Guide.

nanakopy87 18th August 2009 07:03 AM

i think MY STORY CLASSICAL is also rare
and also the 8cm singles

AyuRox 18th August 2009 07:08 AM

^I never heard that MY STORY Classical was rare... I mean, how rare can it be if iTunes US has it? :rolleyes (that was a stab at iTunes, not you, btw) I know that it has a box, but I don't think It was particularly limited in release, but I could always be wrong.

nanakopy87 18th August 2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuRox (Post 2063823)
^I never heard that MY STORY Classical was rare... I mean, how rare can it be if iTunes US has it? :rolleyes (that was a stab at iTunes, not you, btw) I know that it has a box, but I don't think It was particularly limited in release, but I could always be wrong.

i see...because i see yesasia and playasia is not selling JP version anymore.so i thought this should be rare....hmm,maybe i should call it hard to find :dead2

PinkShinigami 18th August 2009 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazeyo (Post 2031798)
The snowflake CD of No way to say would probably be the rarest CD. I don't think that anyone's even confirmed that it actually exists.. :(

You're right, if it actually exists, it is really rare. So rare that we have no idea if it's real or not :laugh

KarenPang 18th August 2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2063813)
i think MY STORY CLASSICAL is also rare
and also the 8cm singles

the 8cm singles yes but MY STORY CLASSICAL ?

it's not dubbed a limited edition album & I still saw a copy or 2 being sold in some CD shops here

zyoeru 18th August 2009 09:00 AM

^ Nah, you're right, MY STORY Classical isn't rare. :)

nanakopy87 18th August 2009 09:06 AM

opsss...my mistake...sorry,guys :D

zyoeru 18th August 2009 09:19 AM

^ It's okay! http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs32/f/20...y_XaXushqa.gif

But at least you were right about the 8cm singles. :D

PEARL 18th August 2009 09:25 AM

hmmm..the other side of Ayu?
i don't know if its considered rare..

AyUta 19th August 2009 01:47 AM

isn't RAINBOW considered rare too?

Polyrhythm 19th August 2009 02:31 AM

All ayu CDs are considered rare to me. :P

nanakopy87 19th August 2009 03:22 AM

RAINBOW is rare?
its still selling out there...the only rare is the RAINBOW 41 second instrumental

brener 19th August 2009 03:33 AM

The Limited Editions of MY STORY are rare if you want to buy'em selead and japanese press.

nanakopy87 19th August 2009 04:00 AM

the limited editions of my story?
is it the 4 first press covers?

NintendoHTF1242 19th August 2009 04:02 AM

^ That would be correct.

Namie♡TOP SECRET 19th August 2009 01:53 PM

Over in UK all Ayu CDs are rare. :laugh

Back in the day they weren't rare but now the 8CM singles are VERY rare.

And about RAINBOW, the only rare copies are the 1st press versions, with a 41 second instrumental of 'RAINBOW' and you went to this site and sent Ayu your lyrics to the song. The website is dead now (well, closed) and Ayu used her own lyrics. And if you want the 41 sec instrumental (me)JackieRos has uploaded it in RAINBOW FIRST PRESS QUESTON thread.

But the 1st press 'Free & Easy' is quite rare too.

All the versions of 'A' & 'H'.

And the rarest is 'No way to say' Snowflake Disc. I don't think that it's even been confirmed to say it's real.

And 'Free & Easy' 1st press with different disc and 'Hamasaki Republic' photobook is rare too.

But I would say that the Snowflake Disc 'No way to say' is the rarest.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs32/f/20...y_XaXushqa.gif

Lanz16 19th August 2009 03:56 PM

I can consider these singles rare:

SURREAL (500K copies Limited edition)
AUDIENCE (300k copies Limited edition)
Free & Easy and Rule/Sparkle (The one with picture label disc)
]-[ (The one with 4 colors and all-in-one combo)
A (Colored discs and alternate tracks)
appears (300k copies Limited edition)
kanariya (300k copies Limited edition)
Fly high (300k copies Limited edition)
The first 8 singles in 8cm format including NOTHING FROM NOTHING

AyUta 20th August 2009 02:46 AM

yeah, idk. i just thought RAINBOW album was a little rare because my best friend so it was.

pommy48 20th August 2009 02:50 AM

oh how is free and easy rare?

visionfactory 20th August 2009 03:53 AM

^ Just on the first press of Free & Easy a picture of ayu is printed on the CD

pommy48 20th August 2009 03:57 AM

wait, with her like in the clouds and eyes closed?

cause if there's the case, i saw an OS press of it sitting on a shelf for 2 years in a music store and I never brought it @_@

NintendoHTF1242 20th August 2009 03:58 AM

^ That one was limited. So rare I guess xD

AyuRox 20th August 2009 05:11 AM

I think its safe to say the snowflake CD of No Way To Say exists:
http://eneabba.net/ayu/disco/singles...way_to_say.htm

there's a pic of it. And I think I saw it on eBay. If I had known it was so rare, I would've bought it.:thud

AyUta 20th August 2009 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2066012)
wait, with her like in the clouds and eyes closed?

cause if there's the case, i saw an OS press of it sitting on a shelf for 2 years in a music store and I never brought it @_@

ack, pommy @_@

~angel*ayumi~ 20th August 2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2066014)
^ That one was limited. So rare I guess xD

I won´t consider as rare, as I see the version with Ayu on the disc more often than the one without.

Heavenly 20th August 2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I♥Kuu4ever (Post 2065182)
And the rarest is 'No way to say' Snowflake Disc. I don't think that it's even been confirmed to say it's real.

[...]

But I would say that the Snowflake Disc 'No way to say' is the rarest.

This is not the disc actually where is printed the snowflake. It's a transparent insert.
And i never saw it wherever on the Net... =(

PinkShinigami 20th August 2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2066501)
I won´t consider as rare, as I see the version with Ayu on the disc more often than the one without.

First, it's not the disc ;) lol

And second, eneabba has has bootlegs up before (NOTHING FROM NOTHING). I know it's a very trustful site, but as the information is given by some random guy, it doesn't make it any credible.

~angel*ayumi~ 20th August 2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkShinigami (Post 2066619)
First, it's not the disc ;) lol

O.o
Must I understand your comment?

Picaflor 7/4 20th August 2009 06:26 PM

nothing from nothing is rare. prob. as rare as the snowflake nwts cd single.

Polyrhythm 22nd August 2009 12:06 AM

What about A-Best 2 White 2nd Press? I dont see that around a lot (maybe once on yahoo auctions)

Heavenly 22nd August 2009 08:05 AM

i saw once a guy who's sold a lot of 2nd press booklets of BEST 2 white XD
i guess that he would have sold at a very high price lol

Namie♡TOP SECRET 22nd August 2009 08:17 AM

But I don't understand with YesAsia is they still stock out of print stuff, like Kuu's CD+2DVD Kingdom/TRICK/Black Cherry (:)) but on CD japan they do not @_@

In Ayu's context they still have appears single and A single on there @_@ and CD Japan do not ;___;

douggn 22nd August 2009 01:54 PM

There's a picture of the 'snowflake' no way to say version here:

http://eneabba.net/ayu/disco/singles...way_to_say.htm

It is real but very very rare, also this is a good website to see other versions/covers/firstpress etc. Well I think so anyways :P

AyUta 24th August 2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2066643)
nothing from nothing is rare. prob. as rare as the snowflake nwts cd single.

definitely since it's totally out of print. now if you find one, they sell for well over $500 x_x.

Rainbow141 24th August 2009 12:02 PM

Apparently Fly high and Kanariya are rare. D: I only found out the other day. *still in Ayu-fanatic training* I actually wanted to get a copy of those...

I heard there were only 300,000 of each released, right?

Namie♡TOP SECRET 24th August 2009 12:08 PM

SURREAL, AUDIENCE are rare. SURREAL was limited to 500,000 copies and AUDIENCE 300,000

sanzo2011 24th August 2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I♥Kuu4ever (Post 2070827)
SURREAL, AUDIENCE are rare. SURREAL was limited to 500,000 copies and AUDIENCE 300,000

I remember that Daybreak's also a limited single with only 200k ! right ?

brener 24th August 2009 08:26 PM

^

Yeah, Daybreak is also a limited single... and even though "&" isn't a limited single, it's already out of print in most of online music stores like HMV and CDJapan.

PinkShinigami 24th August 2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2066640)
O.o
Must I understand your comment?

It's an insert, like in a album. The snowflake aren't at the disc, but in the case insert. ^_^ Like ayu-mi-x III (I think) and Fly high/kanariya (the front of those), it has a transparent insert.

That was soooo a bad way to say it :roflmao I hope you did understand it XD

Polyrhythm 25th August 2009 01:17 AM

^No its not. I own the CD. The snowflake is printed on the case.

nanakopy87 25th August 2009 02:02 AM

the snow flake is PRINTED PERMANANTELY on the casing?i wonder how many copies they print @@

~angel*ayumi~ 25th August 2009 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkShinigami (Post 2071353)
It's an insert, like in a album. The snowflake aren't at the disc, but in the case insert. ^_^ Like ayu-mi-x III (I think) and Fly high/kanariya (the front of those), it has a transparent insert.

That was soooo a bad way to say it :roflmao I hope you did understand it XD

What are you talking about?
I am talking about the the Free & Easy single, there Ayu´s face IS printed on the disc.

brener 25th August 2009 07:04 AM

A BEST -first press- brand new sealed is also pretty rare. The only one I found on Yahoo Auction is about USD200.

truehappiness 25th August 2009 09:21 AM

xDeepRiver's copy of the snowflake edition. I believe they're here as well.. under the same name?

I wonder if this was a first press-thing.

And eneabba is not updated by 'some random guy'. He's nick, and he's here at AHS. Jeez, yo.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.