Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How to make ayupan stand (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89959)

nanakopy87 13th May 2009 01:56 PM

How to make ayupan stand
 
I'm sure i did read some article on how to make ayupan stand and how to make ayupan as a keychain but i forgotten where...
as you guys know,ayupan can't STAND!!! which make me so sad :thud
i wish at least she can stand still...(now i have to use something to make her stand like this
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...G_1247copy.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...G_1237copy.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...5-09_16101.jpg
else,it will fall T_T


and,another question.how do we know its original?i remembered someone said it will has a logo on her leg.its "AVEX" or something else?

waterballoon 13th May 2009 02:26 PM

I like how her expression is like

"And would you expect me to do?" *shrugs*

LOL, but okay I don't own any Ayupans... so I don't know. Maybe you can try using blue-tack on the bottom or something?

nanakopy87 13th May 2009 02:32 PM

lol....nice question asked by the ayupan XD
hmm,wish to make her stand without using blue tack as it may leave some dirts after you're not using it anymore

~angel*ayumi~ 13th May 2009 02:34 PM

older Ayupans have "axev" Logo under their feet, 10th Anniversary Versions have "AEI" + "10th" under their feet. and the newer ones like the AT08 DVD ones have "AMG" under their feet.
Although I doubt someone whould fake Ayupans XD The only thing that I know that on yahoo theer sometimes appear modified Ayupans.

nanakopy87 13th May 2009 02:50 PM

i see.thanks for the clarifications,angel ayumi XD
just wanna double confirm.haha..i worry too much :s

ArchangelLegend 13th May 2009 08:07 PM

Some forms of double-sided tape sticking to the bottom of her feet can make her stand. Or some sticky puddy or clay or rubber cement.

Let me know if you want to stick ayupans on your face because I've done so. ^^;

RikkuChii 13th May 2009 11:52 PM

^:laugh

I don't think anyone can make a fake Ayupan..

nanakopy87 14th May 2009 01:27 AM

there is modified ayupan..enneaba has the photo...
well,ArchangelLegend.i don't think i'll be that crazy lol...

dreamland2.0 14th May 2009 01:35 AM

My Ayupans stand!!
Well most of the time... sometimes they fall over :laugh
But my my name's women Ayupan stands because it has those feathery things to balance it!!
I guess you might just have to keep leaning it against something :irked

nanakopy87 14th May 2009 01:54 AM

the only ayupan that can stand still is my name's woman

kendelle 14th May 2009 02:08 AM

My DoY AT08 Ayupan refused to stand, it kept falling backwards. All I did was press down and forwards on the head gently a few times and the plastic bent forward and balances - you don't have to do it too hard, I just push down gently and let the plastic bend back into shape and repeat til it reaches perfect balance :yes I never had one I couldn't make stand (unless it's still in the plastic or in a box, which makes it hard to touch! xD )

You could also stand it on Blu-tac or another sticky thing?

tommy96814 14th May 2009 02:20 AM

pound some nails from under the table :D

nanakopy87 14th May 2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy96814 (Post 1940754)
pound some nails from under the table :D

:headache
i can feel the pain :D
i think i'll lean her on the wall then

JackieRos 14th May 2009 02:50 AM

oh wow this is cute!

nanakopy87 14th May 2009 03:26 AM

yes.it is so adorable....haha...all the ayupans are cute and adorable.i really hope avex will release plush toys for ayupan too XD
wow.i think it will cost a bomb :s

chloeM 14th May 2009 05:57 AM

yeah.... why dont you lean her on the wall

nanakopy87 14th May 2009 08:14 AM

i know that i can lean it on the wall...just wanna find if there's any other way to make her stand...if she can stand,then i can put it somewhere else where its easier to let people easily spot her in my room :lech

LacusClyne 14th May 2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RikkuChii (Post 1940498)
^:laugh

I don't think anyone can make a fake Ayupan..

there are quite a few talented people who can do that, i had seen that at Yahoo auction japan and they are quite good.
but it's very easy to tell apart as the fanmade ayupans have elaborate stand.

well, to make an ayupans tand isn't that hard, you just have to find the right position for them. the common one is to adjust their legs.
For your info, all my AT08 ayupans are standing well in my glass cabinet.

i only have problems with ayupan 8 because the legs are too soft and ayupan 67 because the umbrella is too big and heavy, so she kept falling, i'm leaning these 2 against the wall of my cabinet
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/ayupan/index.htm

nanakopy87 14th May 2009 09:43 AM

i tried to bend her leg *ouch*
and she can only stand for few seconds before she bangs her head on my table *ouch*

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th May 2009 09:43 AM

my friend has a huge line of ayupan's on his tv shelf, and i dropped something, and they all fell off. i was dying of laughter hahaha every single one fell :P but yeah, i guess it's usually a "you lean here." situation haha. but i guess if you want her to stay no matter what, tape or somethin would be best. or glue. hahaha. I'd say just get clear tape, do that little loop thing and put it on her feet.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.