Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

Mirai Noah 25th August 2009 05:59 PM

WHAT?!

No Planetarium, no Kurage Nagare Boshi, and no Kingyo Hanabi!? Those are my top three Ai songs of all time, and they are not on the tracklist. :( :( :(

And Ai, please don't retire! :cry

Aga-chan 25th August 2009 06:01 PM

Just what I was thinking. xD Because it wasn't stated to be a best with ballads, but a lovesong best. "Sakuranbo" is also a lovesong, so I thought they might include also upbeat tracks. Actually seeing it on the tracklist is a little funny. I thought they might also include LOVE songs, because that would fit the title. ^^;

I like that they included B-sides and also new recordings. I'd say they will be rearranged, because new vocals aren't really needed. They carry of quite much from "LOVE LETTER". First the "BYE BYE" re-cut, now "OnexTime" PV. Perhaps in the hope this will make "LOVE LETTER" sell more. I wonder how attractive this release will be for the casual listener. Specially without the inclusion of some of her hits, like "Kingyo Hanabi" and "PLANETARIUM".

It's weird to release a best of now when there's probably hardly any news on Ai anywhere. "BYE BYE" was released in February, right? It might have been better to release a single before-hand, whether it would make it on the best or not. But maybe perfomances of the new song are planned. Otherwise this new album might not do too well. By the way, how much did "Ai am BEST" sell?

KarenPang 25th August 2009 06:08 PM

Ai am BEST sold about 727,192+ in total

I honestly think LOVE is BEST might bomb badly . I frankly might be surprised if it might sell less than LOVE LETTER

Tom Punks 25th August 2009 07:29 PM

I might buy LOVE is BEST. I'm interested in the new recordings and the b-sides mainly. I don't really care that planetarium and kurage, nagareboshi aren't on it since I don't like those songs anyways.

I think she should have done a b-side compilation instead though... I would have bought that instantly.

hearted 25th August 2009 07:42 PM

i think im going to buy it, since i love all the songs and i dont have any of them on cd, except for HEART

Diego-kun 25th August 2009 08:06 PM

This album is gonna flop and there's no need to wonder why... It's just another boring compilation including her biggest hit (Sakuranbo) and lots of random songs that nobody, apart from the most faithful, fans know. I think Ai should hurry up and release a good single if she doesn't wanna be forgotten soon!!

Gubsi 25th August 2009 08:26 PM

What the hell!?

+new Song
+new PV
+PV for One×Time
+new recordings for Futatsu Boshi Kinenbi/Amaenbo/One×Time/pocket

-where's PLANETARIUM!?
-where's Kingyo Hanabi!?
-where's Kurage, Nagareboshii!?
-she has new recordings, and the Haru Version of Renai Shashin, so why no "Ai ~Acapella Version~"!?
-this best is so pointless!!

prussian blue 26th August 2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2072324)
3) Amai Kimochi Maru Kajiri (A Bite Full of Sweet Feelings) ; B-side of her 11th single Frienger

i really like this song! its very cheerful, she sang the song in her ai am best tour

TITANIC 26th August 2009 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2072263)
I understand rerecording futatsu boshi kinenbi and amaenbo since they're so old but... One x Time and pocket? wtf? They were released like, one or two years ago. That's so pointless.

I'm guessing the reason kingyo hanabi/planetarium/kurage, nagareboshi are missing is because this seems to be more of a happy love song compilation than just love ballads...

if all of them more a happy song then why Sakuranbo is included..hahhahah

KarenPang 26th August 2009 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gubsi (Post 2072448)
What the hell!?

+new Song
+new PV
+PV for One×Time

-where's PLANETARIUM!?
-where's Kingyo Hanabi!?
-she has new recordings, and the Haru Version of Renai Shashin, so why no "Ai ~Acapella Version~"!?

LOL basically what Gubsi has summed up for everyone :laugh

waterballoon 26th August 2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gubsi (Post 2072448)
What the hell!?

+new Song
+new PV
+PV for One×Time

-where's PLANETARIUM!?
-where's Kingyo Hanabi!?

BEST post of this "BEST" album! :thumbsup

AyuGAME 26th August 2009 03:42 AM

just checking on the tracklist
where is KINGYO HANABI?!
hopefully the new song is good

Beauty4123 26th August 2009 03:57 AM

wait..there's ONE new song, right? will that song have a PV?

KarenPang 26th August 2009 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2072845)
wait..there's ONE new song, right? will that song have a PV?

er ya it will , Lisa

that goes for One x Time too

look at the previous post in the last page you made - http://ahsforum.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=364

Beauty4123 26th August 2009 04:10 AM

lol i was too lazy to go back so i just wanted to make sure :laugh thanks karen.

well, we can assume this new song is also a ballad, right? *sigh*

KarenPang 26th August 2009 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2072851)
lol i was too lazy to go back so i just wanted to make sure :laugh thanks karen.

well, we can assume this new song is also a ballad, right? *sigh*

I'm not sure but it better be a good one :innocent

Beauty4123 26th August 2009 04:16 AM

haha, it better :grumpy

hopefully by 2010 (or even before 2009 ends) we FINALLY get a new single. and ai will still be on avex, lol.

stickyrice 26th August 2009 04:20 AM

wait...a new best of album filled with love songs? I'm actually slightly excited.... but I think that's because I'm in a very romantic mood lately so anything dealing with love, romance etc will make me happy lol I'd prefer a new single though of course but at least we're getting a new song =)

KarenPang 26th August 2009 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickyrice (Post 2072862)
wait...a new best of album filled with love songs? I'm actually slightly excited.... but I think that's because I'm in a very romantic mood lately so anything dealing with love, romance etc will make me happy lol I'd prefer a new single though of course but at least we're getting a new song =)

aw bless on what you said Michael

I'm not really like HIGH HIGH excited about LOVE is BEST , the only parts that I'm looking out for are the new recordings for 4 songs on there & also the new song

& last but not least the fact that One x Time is getting a PV like FINALLY

ストロボ・EdGE 26th August 2009 05:18 AM

One x Time and Pocket are fairly new songs, so why is she re-recording them? Seems a bit pointless. I'm sorry to join the chorus, but really, no Planetarium? That song was huge, and it was a LOVE song!