Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What do you all think of kawai's special coverages in Japan? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7323)

isaac hiew 4th July 2003 01:20 PM

What do you all think of kawai's special coverages in Japan?

I'm pretty impressed by your work, kawai, I know words of gratitude is not enough to make up for your hardwork, but I still want to thank you on behalf of all ayumi fans in here.

Once again I apologize to those who wanted to repost any kawai's articles. Due to the extremely high costs and energy that kawai had to pay for his trip, we can't let 3rd parties to share the news, but negotiations with him are available.

Wanna give any comments suggestions? Reply here.

Thank you for reading kawai's articles.

Set_0ne 4th July 2003 01:42 PM

Yes, I agree..Thankyou very much for taking the time out to report to all the Ayu fans here! It's great work to be doing this!

Big props!

a_yu_volution 4th July 2003 02:42 PM

ehhhhhhh!!!!!.....sugoiiiiii:OMG :OMG :OMG .....kawai....u must been having the best time of yer life!!!....seeing ayu just about a few metres from the place where u were standing....sugoiiii...how was she in real life for real????how does she sounds????did she did any kawai voice for her fans????

man ..with the article and the coverage u've done...
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
....all we can say to you is "we r happy because someone from AHS was there...and gave his best effort to share something precious to us who r far away from there...ganbare and arigatou gozaimasu"....

the coverage was splendid and i really like to thank u for those splendid shot.....heee:D....

...have a good time in the place where most of us doesnt hav a chance to go...enjoy....and enjoy....and shoot lotsa pix....and keep us updated...

mtvakanat 4th July 2003 04:17 PM

Excellent job!!! u really did the job in details.. even tellus how to go..!!! wow.. i'm really impressed by your work! :) :)

devilayu 5th July 2003 01:39 AM

Thanks kawai!! It's great to have someone who has been there telling us what's going on :)

Darkevil 5th July 2003 02:19 AM

I just read and i think that its really fantasic!!
:thumbsup I had never saw anyone done its kinda of thing before! Looks like you are the first one

EdenZone 5th July 2003 02:56 AM

yup.. i wonder if i'll ever stand close to the Rainbow Summer Beach House

-BOKU- 5th July 2003 03:14 AM

<--will always be jealous at teh fact you was at teh beach house :dry

butvery nice job! Im extremely grateful that we have someone who actually can give us real good stuff!!! Mabey someday ill get to be that close to ayu :weep im exactly half a world across from her...

but yeah excellant pics! you are teh AHS King lol :thumbsup

rainbow_momiji™ 5th July 2003 03:16 AM

i think its very cool, and enjoy it ^^

Sakuragirl421 5th July 2003 03:33 AM

I really appreciate your hardwork and its fantastic! Thanks. :D

yatsuda 5th July 2003 04:08 AM

Excellent coverage, very detailed and vivid!! I'm looking forward to more!!

SpiceSquad! 5th July 2003 08:57 AM

Thx 'A' Lots!! Ur coverage help us imagine what happen in Japan..
thx

Ryoko 5th July 2003 09:58 PM

Thank you so much kawai for your coverage.. It show how much you're devoted to Ayu. I can't tell you how much I appreciate having such excellent coverage...

samuraiDRIVE 6th July 2003 12:23 AM

Great review! I'm so glad that we have someone that can be on-site. Thank you for taking your time to do this! It really means a lot to us that can't be there!!!!!

shinjite 6th July 2003 12:31 AM

i also really appriciate what you have done!!! it's wonderful for you to share the pictures & write articles for us AYU fans in other countries that don't have access to the rainbow house. your reviews are great!! & i love the pictures. thanks much!

destiny_ayu 6th July 2003 05:41 AM

A lot of effort n work has been done.. really thanx alot for the review n shots...

Belinda 6th July 2003 08:57 PM

i agree that kawaii is doing a great job, i...i...i almost feel like i am right there! =P* keep up the great work and enjoy urself while you are there ^^v

angela 8th July 2003 02:54 AM

yeaH!! i agreed... very excellent!! :thumbsup

glenn 8th July 2003 05:08 AM

woaaaaaaaaaaa.... omedettou kawai! u did a really great job!
Me and all ayu lovers in ayumihamasaki.org would like to thank you for those reports. It was awesome! Me myself so jealous! *Me want to go there too...
ok, we'll wait for other reports!!! Ganbatte ne~
v(^o^)v

Piccolo 8th July 2003 07:49 PM

Kawai is the man !! It is really cool to get exclusive information here, I just wish I could be there to see all this stuff first hand !! High Quality Reporter !! Thanks a million !