Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

Sky High 24th July 2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3279437)
The watch of Max
LOL

:roflmao:roflmao

At this point, everything is possible. :D

Evan Odinson 24th July 2018 04:59 PM

Well, if we have Who... and Why..., why not What... Where... and When...? those are good options imo :laugh

hud 24th July 2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3279441)
I'm as disappointed as everyone else that we're only getting 3 new songs...but honestly, who cares WTF they call the release?

yeah, we have k-pop artists releasing "albums" with only 1 song so I don't see why everybody is so mad at it lol. who cares how it's labelled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3279444)
I don't see why the ck brand exposed became such a huge deal lol

right? she's probably getting money for it too.

and she was probably the one who had the idea of having the man (max?) with his hand on her boob so idk why people are so mad at it and finding it so "disturbing" like... it was her choice?

Sky High 24th July 2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3279514)
Well, if we have Who... and Why..., why not What... Where... and When...? those are good options imo :laugh

There is possibility for that too:laugh

roxaskh2fm 24th July 2018 05:21 PM

Coming back to the price issue...

http://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/item1?j...ateg_id=662501
http://img-shop.mu-mo.net/images/0/A...=280&sr.dh=280

One full album + PV DVD + 1 DVD concert + 2DVDs concert + crazy goodies:
cheaper than the Trouble 2 jackets DVD. (Also the Blu-ray version is cheaper too).

That's why i'm really mad. The PQ ultra limited edition was better, with more songs, PVs and cheaper. And of course, without the necessity of getting 2 of the same CD.

EDIT: And of course, we could always buy the concerts separate. Actually i bought my PQ first, then i bought PoM a few months later.

kotora 24th July 2018 05:24 PM

I wouldn't buy the physical copies tho. Why? I don't have CD/ DVD / Blu-ray players.

Nowadays we all watch stuff online and listen music online. I hope they have online subscription for these releases.

hud 24th July 2018 05:26 PM

buy it on iTunes like I'll do (if it's going to be there) and call it a day :P

BlackSilence 24th July 2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowo (Post 3279515)
and she was probably the one who had the idea of having the man (max?) with his hand on her boob so idk why people are so mad at it and finding it so "disturbing" like... it was her choice?

Even if it was her choice it doesn't make it less weird 😝

Machiko 24th July 2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3279493)
The official story is the one he mer her by chance, saw potential in her and tryied over and over again to convince her to sign in. After that she started skipping her vocal lessons because she found them boring and instead of scolding her or something he sent her do New York. After that he noticed from the letters she sent him she had a talent for writing and convinced her she should write her own lyrics.

I mean, you pick this random girl who already is a failed pop star and a gravure idol, invest time and money on her while she keeps on fucking things up on purpose and them you reward her fuck ups by sending her to live abroad for free. :B

No audition. No back catalogue. Just a lot of money invested on someone with nothing to back it up based on a hunch.

Doesn't sound very plausible.

I believe they met when she was full on living her night life, started dating, maybe even out of the fact he was rich, and he saw the potential as they grew closer. On Ayu's older interviews she always sugest she had done some questionable stuff she never really elaborated about.

But didn't Ayu and Tomoya start dating back when she was still acting? Which was before meeting with Max?

Andrenekoi 24th July 2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machiko (Post 3279532)
But didn't Ayu and Tomoya start dating back when she was still acting? Which was before meeting with Max?

I think they just met back them, not actually dated. They were together for 7 years when they broke up already in 2007/8.

And there are those leaked photos of Max ans Ayu kissing.

tenshi no hane 24th July 2018 06:30 PM

I really like the covers. The boob grab made me laugh. I’ve seen Japanese haters bitch about her bust, and she’s like “**** you, I’m gonna flaunt them” :laugh

I forgot how much fun it is to look forward to a new release~

kotora 24th July 2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowo (Post 3279525)
buy it on iTunes like I'll do (if it's going to be there) and call it a day :P

thats my plan! haha

pepper 24th July 2018 06:38 PM

the "boob grab" cover fits the title, i really like it. Too bad she doesnt do "vibrant/crazy" photoshoots. Another monographic cover, meh. But I do really like them photos. They are very pretty and sexy at the same time. There wasnt "sexy" cover since Colours amiright?

primavera♥ 24th July 2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3279435)
I’m in love with the photo for the JTB Osaka tour cover. Amazing!

Overall this photo shoot is marvelous, like top quality. Can you imagine the hype though if it actually was a FULL ALBUM of say 12-14 songs?? It just kinda sucks that the thing that matters most, the music, is the only thing missing from this effort. You can tell they packaged it all together very nicely but it just really brings down the “awe” of it all when you realize we’re gettin the 3 new songs out of it and that the mood the photons conveys is nothing like the mood of the songs we know to be on the album (minus QUEENS).

That's how I feel. I enjoy the title, covers, and the potential of this concept, but it's not so exciting because of what it's being used for. Smh. I hope something comes out later to tie it together.

Chibi-Chan 24th July 2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machiko (Post 3279532)

Ayu and Max officially never dated. This is just a rumour mostly found in tabloids. If Ayu and Max dated after they first met, this would have been abuse of a minor, since Ayu was just 17 years old and Max is 14 years her senior.
The photo that circulated in tabloids shows them "kissing" while blocking their faces. If they really kissed or if this was just them fooling around, we will never know.
But since I don't want to speculate that Max was abusing a teenage girl while being over 30 himself and actually the one her income depended on, I rather go with the "they never dated" version, as long as Ayu never says otherwise.

Evan Odinson 24th July 2018 07:51 PM

I don't think the guy on the cover is Max, I mean the dude in the picture looks way bigger and muscular, have you seen max? he's about the same height as Ayu and has the muscular complexion of a 8 years old.

Gustavopc 24th July 2018 07:59 PM

^ ikr? From what we see from his body that's not max at all, not to mention if you look at the guy's arm and skin it surely is from someone much younger (or it was heavily photoshoped)

Andrenekoi 24th July 2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3279543)
I don't think the guy on the cover is Max, I mean the dude in the picture looks way bigger and muscular, have you seen max? he's about the same height as Ayu and has the muscular complexion of a 8 years old.

He is either Max or wearing Max's watch.

Evan Odinson 24th July 2018 08:16 PM

^I think is the second option, why put only the watch emoji on the description if the guy was actually him, she could have just tag him in the picture itself or write "here with my long time friend Max on the cover of my new album #RealFriendsGrabEachOthersBoobs #TROUBLE" :laugh

~angel*ayumi~ 24th July 2018 08:19 PM

The hand doesn´t look like Max' hand, unless it´s massive photoshoped xD
I guess it´s just a random Model, or maybe one of her dancers.