Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

ayuayu798 12th May 2009 12:14 AM

^ mine too! That and PEACH, and planterium, and dasuki dayo!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 12th May 2009 12:23 AM

^ All three songs would work for me. Guess another PEACH/HEART single is what Ai fans want. Upbeat summer song and laidback, ballad-ish.

rookies 12th May 2009 12:25 AM

I want another double a-side summer single. :luv2

One mid-tempo or fast song, and one ballad slow song.

Beauty4123 12th May 2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1937252)
When will Cherish part II ever come again

only in my dreams :weep

but anyway, i'd love another ballad like cherish or an upbeat song like CHU-LIP or PEACH :P come on, ai, stop making us wait! :scry

tomiko8 12th May 2009 12:56 AM

can she just come out with a peache/kingyo hanabi combo PLEASEE i miss Ai

jiarongisme 12th May 2009 06:36 AM

Cherish is considered Soft Rock right?

Well, I want a Planetarium x PEACH-ish summer single. XD

ayumixfan 12th May 2009 09:13 AM

I'd persoanlly prefer a SMILY/B-dama type release XD since she's deprived us of these kinda songs for long TT She should make up for it with a double-aside wit hthese kinda songs LOL :D

jiarongisme 12th May 2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1938305)
I'd persoanlly prefer a SMILY/B-dama type release XD since she's deprived us of these kinda songs for long TT She should make up for it with a double-aside wit hthese kinda songs LOL :D

And whacked PVs. XD

bluegie 12th May 2009 09:22 AM

It's time to make SMILY or HAPPY DAYS type song... and I dun mind another Kingyo Hanabi..

ayumixfan 12th May 2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1938308)
And whacked PVs. XD

OH YES LOL She should definitely have a long tube with two huge bags attached to it that shoots out white balls this time : ) ~! You know so she can continue her CHU-LIP trend : D and don't forget her crazy watermelon and fat men spree WOO ~!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 13th May 2009 12:07 AM

Hopefully she forgets about the speedos >.>'' Do not want!

ayumixfan 13th May 2009 09:01 AM

^ LOL me neither XD they can wear swimming trunks this time : D change it up right? XD

taskinillusion 14th May 2009 07:07 AM

I want another "Shabondama"!!! :heart

ayumixfan 14th May 2009 07:09 AM

What happened to the announced single? or was there even one? LOL I forget XD

KarenPang 14th May 2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1941126)
What happened to the announced single? or was there even one? LOL I forget XD

it's said that there was a rumour going on a new single will be out on 9th Sept '09

not sure if it's true or not

koumori 15th May 2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1937011)
I like Daisuki da yo but I don't like the video but the version featuring LOVE-chan is real entertaining/cute

I definitely hope she can release another summer single , just not sub par please , PV wise :no

that was what ruined for me when comes to Rocket Sneaker

Personally I didn't like Rocket Sneaker - it's grown on me a bit but I still skip past it >o<

When I heard Happy Days it was a shock! XD She should really do that again, cause I can never get the chorus out of my head and I'd love another song like that ^_~

PEACH is a good song~~ And Pocket! So under-rated though! T_T

KarenPang 15th May 2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 1942596)

When I heard Happy Days it was a shock! XD She should really do that again, cause I can never get the chorus out of my head and I'd love another song like that ^_~

PEACH is a good song~~ And Pocket! So under-rated though! T_T

LMAO Happy Days sounded like she was under the influence of something :lmfao

Pocket's under-rated , I agree with you :yes

jiarongisme 15th May 2009 02:51 PM

I didn't care about Pocket back then but once I gave it a listen when I just bought LOVE LETTER, I fell in love with it. <3

ayumixfan 16th May 2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1941270)
it's said that there was a rumour going on a new single will be out on 9th Sept '09

not sure if it's true or not

ah so far x_x I was hoping the rumored single would be a summer one TT if its a winter one then there goes some hope for a crazy upbeat single *sigh* lol.

I agree pocket is underrated but then again I can understand why. Its a song that doesn't stick on too much at the beginning but it grows on to you afterwards lol! Altho i loved it from the start, but I'm a hardcore ai fan LOL I don't count XD

ayuayu798 16th May 2009 11:36 PM

^ IMO Pocket is the type of song you need to have patience with... if not I don't think you can grow to like it...