Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu to appear at MUSIC FAIR on 11th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124151)

primavera♥ 16th July 2018 09:08 AM

I'm so excited! I hope all went well with the new song and look forward to hearing it. Also excited for whatever else will happen.

relmy 16th July 2018 01:44 PM

I can't wait!! New songs and Ayu on TV again, it's just so exciting. I loved Made in Japan and A One and I'm so ready for new Ayu music!

Deep snow 16th July 2018 01:59 PM

excited about this! I cannot believe it's been two whole years since we had a new album :cry

hud 16th July 2018 03:50 PM

ready!!!

Earth_maiden 16th July 2018 04:30 PM

Thank goodness! SOMETHING NEW!!! :luv2

Bigtop 17th July 2018 06:43 AM

Wow, Ayu's coming back to Music Fair for the first time in almost a decade?

IWRC (If we remember correctly), the last time Ayu appeared on Music Fair was August 2009?

That's quite a long time. Hundreds of Music Fair episodes without Ayu - until this coming August...

summerain 17th July 2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 3277999)
Wow, Ayu's coming back to Music Fair for the first time in almost a decade?

IWRC (If we remember correctly), the last time Ayu appeared on Music Fair was August 2009?

That's quite a long time. Hundreds of Music Fair episodes without Ayu - until this coming August...

Yep! She just featured some VTR, like the "Haru yo, koi" rendition, finally (partially) rebroadcasted and captured with good audio.

KillTime111 17th July 2018 08:12 PM

Excited for new TV performances with Ayu! Especially new songs, deats for new album, exciting---, 2018!

cosmicfirefly 17th July 2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3278082)
Yep! She just featured some VTR, like the "Haru yo, koi" rendition, finally (partially) rebroadcasted and captured with good audio.

I wish they had released the full high quality version of that performance, it's one of my favorites and I listen to the full version a lot.

Evan Odinson 17th July 2018 10:44 PM

I'm so excited! :love

_dandy_ 18th July 2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep snow (Post 3277932)
excited about this! I cannot believe it's been two whole years since we had a new album :cry

She's *never* went this long without new material, right?

I've recently come off a high of having purchased and watched every single last one of her CDLs and tour DVDs/Blu-rays. It's been a heck of a marathon, but now that I've reached the end, I've come crashing down hard - and *this* is when she goes the longest in her career without releasing new material?? :-( Bad timing...I'm craving new stuff.

mi|kshake 19th July 2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicfirefly (Post 3278120)
I wish they had released the full high quality version of that performance, it's one of my favorites and I listen to the full version a lot.

Same here! I would love a studio version!

Quote:

Originally Posted by _dandy_ (Post 3278137)
She's *never* went this long without new material, right?

I've recently come off a high of having purchased and watched every single last one of her CDLs and tour DVDs/Blu-rays. It's been a heck of a marathon, but now that I've reached the end, I've come crashing down hard - and *this* is when she goes the longest in her career without releasing new material?? :-( Bad timing...I'm craving new stuff.

Wow, how long did it take you to marathon everything?

I was thinking today that I actually wouldn't mind a Winter release album. I mean, I don't want to wait that long but I do like getting an Ayu album for Xmas.

_dandy_ 22nd July 2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi|kshake (Post 3278316)
Same here! I would love a studio version!
Wow, how long did it take you to marathon everything?

I was thinking today that I actually wouldn't mind a Winter release album. I mean, I don't want to wait that long but I do like getting an Ayu album for Xmas.

It took me a few months. It's actually been a while now since I watched the last concert - but suffice it to say that last winter, most of my Saturday evenings were spent watching a different concert. It really made me look forward to my weekends (not that I ever needed a reason for that).

I had seen all of her concerts before that, in one form or another - thanks in no small part to a few of this site's contributors. But after I finished buying up all her albums, I decided I *had* to also purchase her concerts.

It's a lot of money - especially considering I got those shipped to Canada - but to me Ayu is such a unique artist I don't mind doing it to support her in any way I can. Now that I'm all caught up - I can certainly afford what little new stuff she puts out every year.

hud 22nd July 2018 09:31 PM

^ I'm doing the same thing! I'm on AT09 lol. PCDL is one of my favorites ever so I watched it 2x

even though we had some underwhelming news today I'm still looking forward to this! I hope she snatches my wig

channy 24th July 2018 12:14 AM

I always loved her appearances and live singing on all those TV shows the most, especially the talk parts. I've rarely seen any with subtitles, though. So I never understood what they were talking but I still enjoy those lives to this day :D

Good to have two new TV lives coming!

Uknow! 29th July 2018 10:37 AM

I think these pictures are from Music Fair, maybe Ayu is going to sing the rock song?

http://i65.tinypic.com/292th8j.png
http://i63.tinypic.com/2nk7zpy.png

Aderianu 29th July 2018 11:13 AM

oh! I hope so
but ayu was in the simple white dress

Uknow! 29th July 2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3280737)
oh! I hope so
but ayu was in the simple white dress

Oh, you're right, maybe is the another one, sounds a little rockish too, I hope it's not the way I am because we have enought "live" of it haha

rainbow_smile 29th July 2018 12:26 PM

Ayu's band members don't always wear clothes fitting to the songs she sings haha

I think she'll sing the song from the spotify demos, poetry reading and the Tower Records posters

kotora 29th July 2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3280756)
Ayu's band members don't always wear clothes fitting to the songs she sings haha

I think she'll sing the song from the spotify demos, poetry reading and the Tower Records posters

I am not sure why they always wear clothes with lots of shining / fake diamond accessories during the performance.

It will have mirror effect that more light reflects to somewhere else...?

I don't know what I don't know.