Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My posts are not showing up (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73167)

Brodie Boy 26th April 2008 10:22 AM

My posts are not showing up

I am having a bit of trouble posting here, whenever i post it doesnt show up and then i come back the next day and it appears. I double posted once because of it. Is this normal?

thanks for listenng

nmskalmn 29th April 2008 02:29 AM

My posts and threads are missing

New members...

austin. ♥ 29th April 2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn (Post 1441560)

All have to start somewhere.

oroboras 3rd May 2008 08:10 PM

I came to this forum looking for the same answer, but found it in the links the others posted.
I understand totally how annoying it is to not have your post appear, but I`m going to be a good boy, be patient, and wait for that lucky day when my posts stop being moderated, and then I can post Free & Easy :D

Jeremy911 12th June 2008 07:07 PM

Why dont any of my posts show?

Ive been frequently coming to this forums the last couple of weeks, and i just decided to make an account yesterday. yet None of my posts are showing up!

Banzai!! 13th June 2008 02:24 AM

Your first few posts have to be approved by a mod when you register for a new account.

Keisnake 16th July 2008 02:40 PM

Problem with my posts

Hello, I'm new here, I created only one thread to introduce myself and when I want to reply to the others, my posts reply don't appear so I can't reply to anybody :S

edit : okay, it was just because I'm a new member here, now it works correctly =)

Twinkle ! 11th September 2008 05:11 AM

Sorry about that i am new member

maybe i regstier about 2 day ago

i really want to know how many day should i wait to can work normally in ahs forum

And Thanks ^^

ImpactBreaker 11th September 2008 08:07 PM

^Your posts have been approved now. Sorry for the delay.

I ask everybody who has recently registering and facing this kind of problem to be patient because the majority of the staff is either absent or busy, so these things might take a little while. Feel free to post here if you have recently registered and it has been days that your posts aren't being approved, ok?

Ayusan 2nd October 2008 02:02 PM

Hi .-. I'm sorry to disturb, I don't like to complain or whatever, but I posted in a Ayu's thread and it has been 4/5 days ago but my post didn't show up, I know I'm moderated as new member, but maybe I made something wrong with my post or I don't know, though the really wrong thing I could do is my english ^w^ then if someone could help me or let me know. Thank you.

nmskalmn 5th October 2008 11:42 PM

It is nothing to do with you or your posts. We are short on staff atm, so the moderation queue is backed up. It might take a few days for moderated posts to be reviewed.

Ayusan 6th October 2008 09:02 PM

Ok, I was just a bit worried ^^ . Thank you very much for the reply :yes

ayutrancefan 13th October 2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brodie Boy (Post 1437643)
I am having a bit of trouble posting here, whenever i post it doesnt show up and then i come back the next day and it appears. I double posted once because of it. Is this normal?

thanks for listenng

you only have to post once and it will appear the next day I know I also had the same problem so just be patience nice too meet you and Happy Thanks giving day:)

xtinavrilayu 15th November 2008 07:01 AM

got a question, I'm NEW !!!

I post, and it says, the message is waitin' for the moderators to be allowed, why is this? how long do i have to wait for my posts and messages to be accepted? :o

TwinMatrix 7th March 2009 02:46 AM

hi

I'm wondering why it says this when i post:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

:thud

[edit] thanks. xD

emi♡ 8th March 2009 05:02 AM

lol

for a while we were overrun by stupid people who wanted revenge on the site...so they made a bunch of ridiculous names and spammed everywhere lol

so the moderators put into effect that every new members first couple of posts have to be approved...it'll go away in a bit ^^

Kodalan 13th April 2009 05:12 AM

when will a moderator check my posts?

kendelle 15th April 2009 04:08 AM

^ Staff will get around to it asap, they may just be very busy and taking a bit longer than usual to moderate posts :yes

When you're new your posts have to be moderated in case your account has been created to cause trouble. Over the years AHS has had some attacks with "spam accounts" and for now, moderation is the best way to screen new accounts :)

Once you've proven your account is genuine (ie. your posts are polite, not spam etc) you'll get taken off moderation and can post freely~ Just be patient a little longer! ^__^

chloeM 15th April 2009 03:15 PM

i started to be like 'you're posts have to be approved before posting'.... so get over it...

LadyAlterna 16th July 2010 08:12 AM

how come my posts dont show :(

Uhm how come everything I post doesn't appear...?