Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Tohoshinki] This game will end with the CHECKMATE in the 17th thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99193)

miroro 19th March 2010 12:38 PM

awW! that cover would be much better :yes
they look awesome

AyUmIXx 19th March 2010 12:55 PM

yea i wonder why it's such a big different between the reguler and the bigeast version..
makes me wonder if the one i posted actually for the bigeast version..hmm~~~~

y_nathz 19th March 2010 02:30 PM

^ So more people would like to join Bigeast ? maybe.....

miroro 19th March 2010 02:42 PM

^ i would join just because of that cover :laugh

y_nathz 19th March 2010 02:51 PM

^ You're hardcore :laugh

miroro 19th March 2010 03:18 PM

^yup:laugh and crazy, don't forget that ! :laugh (that's why i spent all the morning with keyhole with that horrible radio program waiting for microphone x_x)

AyUmIXx 19th March 2010 03:39 PM

i won't join since I don't join Team Ayu too wahahahahahaa ;D

waterballoon 19th March 2010 04:05 PM

like the bigeast cover > regular covers omg wtf!! so unfair : /

and guys I bought the OS press of BS 2010 today and I didn't expect it to be first press like the Japan press and I got a member card... Junsu again omgsun! Now I have 2 Junsu BS 2010 cards... one from Japan and one from Taiwan :laugh I feel so lucky...

miroro 19th March 2010 04:19 PM

^ur so lucky!!!!!!!!

waterballoon 19th March 2010 04:47 PM

^ :laugh I feel really fortunate! I'm grateful for the cards!!

And to share: scans of April issue of Ray magazine featuring Junsu, JeJung and Yunho. They all look so hot, especially Junsu. and the key sillhoutte again.. lol

http://www.dbsknights.net/2010/03/sc...ine-april.html

I'm waiting for HQ scans of Ray though~

miroro 19th March 2010 04:53 PM

why are they always so perfect in magazine scans? :o haha
aw, how cute are they :(

waterballoon 19th March 2010 05:42 PM

^ they are a rare species of men aka the Perfections. :laugh

noisy_harmony 19th March 2010 08:40 PM

I'm so happy they're also included in that shoot, when Changmin and Chun's shoots came out, I was missing other three...
JJ, I finally understand your phenomen, you're looking gorgeous.
Yunho... Yunho Yunho Yunho Yunho Yunho! :heart I even love your a bit weird hairstyle <33 Sad that you showed kinda cold attitude in photos, but even in that way you're looking ****ing handsome. And I'm starting to love red LOL.
And Junsu is like a very delicious piece of cake. : D

waterballoon 19th March 2010 08:43 PM

^ cake? oh my God blueberry cheese cake... =D yummy

noisy_harmony 19th March 2010 08:47 PM

If twt cover for Bigeast looks like it looks, I hope for normal, not rainbow-ish photos in booklet of regular version.

I'm feeling like I'm spreading Yunho love only. xD

Oh Boy! B Cut photo (something like missing photo?)

:heart

Another Heakang MV with Yunho preview photos:
http://i43.tinypic.com/o50s2o.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/250jhpd.jpg
**** **** **** I didn't want a love story. So freakin' jealous. :/

Evisu photos

one moar photo from This Is It

noisy_harmony 19th March 2010 09:09 PM

OMG why this hasn't posted yet!

Quote:

DBSK's leader Uknow Yunho will appear as the only Asian singer for Michael Jackson's 1 Year Anniversary Memorial Concert in England.

It's been reported on the 19th that Uknow Yunho will attend as the only Asian singer for Michael Jakcson's 1 year anniversary memorial concert to be held at London, England's Wembley Stadium on June 8.

Mark Bush, an official/staff for Michael Jakcson's concert in England revealed that "while looking over world artists for this concert, the production staff who looked at Uknow Yunho's promotion information/data and practice/rehearsals praised Uknow Yunho's exceptional skills," and recommended and invited him as a suitable artist for this concert.

Older brother and part of the famous Jackson 5, Jermaine Jackson will appear at Michael Jackson's 1 year anniversary memorial concert at Wembley Stadium which can accommodate 80,000 people. It (London concert) is expected to air on T.V. around the world this June (Mark Bush mentioned June 25 as the airing date in Entertainment Weekly exclusive).

Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Prince, and Santana have been confirmed. Pop stars such as Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, and Black Eyed Peas' will i.am. will gather in one place to highlight Michael Jackson's musical life.

In the meantime, before the London concert, Uknow Yunho will appear this coming 27 and 28th at Seoul Yongsan War Memorial for Michael Jackson's Korean tribute concert.

Source:Star News
Translation: lovelyunho@soompi
first Ayu, now Yunho. my beloved artists not far away from me and I can't be there, in England! TTTTTTTT^TTTTTTTTTT

...but there is a good side. Maybe I'll watch him on TV! :luv2

miroro 19th March 2010 09:11 PM

wow, yunho so near of me!! haha
i have to go to englad to stalk him!!!

LizBrazil 19th March 2010 09:22 PM

I can't go... I have exams during June :( Maybe it's for the best... otherwise I would be broke (Ayu & London, Ayu box) :laugh

AyUmIXx 20th March 2010 01:58 AM

Jun Xianggg!!
WOWW YOU'RE SERIOUSLY VERY LUCKY!!
cool!!!
i got both JJ for BS selection japan version wahaha lol :D
wanna exchange with anyone who willing to give up their group pic for JJ hahaha :D

and woww Yunho is going international !!! that's awesome news!!!!
congrats YunhO!!!

waterballoon 20th March 2010 08:46 AM

WHOA so Yunho's the only Asian star to be in for MJ's show? omfg wait this sounds like a huge event... I swear this will be on TV, DVD and Blu-ray OMG I HAVE TO WATCH THIS if it gets on TV! xD

The new Evisu photos are HOT too. flying you're spreading all the right loves lol... oh God Yunho's got all :Q______________