Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

amorphose 2nd June 2009 11:41 PM

I haven't been keeping up with Ai since LOVE LETTER came out. Did I only miss her tour? That's fine-- I'm not really a person who enjoys watching tours.

She should come out with a new single soon! ^_^ Like people said earlier-- I'd really like a summer ballad! Something like Planetarium, Kingyo Hanabi, or Kurage, Nagare Boshi. Something like Cherish for the b-side please! (_ _)

Beauty4123 2nd June 2009 11:48 PM

there was just a rumor of a single for september, but i really hope that isn't true.

yoshino 4th June 2009 04:59 AM

yeah. was hoping for a single too. at least there's smth of Ai to keep up with.

hearted 4th June 2009 12:25 PM

im actually happy shes not releasing anything now, let her rest for abit and come in september with a genius song :luv2

im sad too though since i did want a happy summer ai song :P

oh well, u cant have everything :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by namiie (Post 1957584)
I definitely recommend the Love[99]Cook 2006 tour as well! Also, the JAM PUNCH 2005 tour was what made me first fall in love with Ai, so that is also a must-watch :D

oohhh OK!! thanks for the tip :D i have vacation now (yesyessss im making yall jealous nowww :lech) so i can watch them alllll

KarenPang 6th June 2009 05:14 PM

otsuka to perform at J-WAVE LIVE 2000+9 festival

This summer event featuring many artistes will be held on 14th, 15th and 16th in August.

she will perform on the 15th.

source - http://www.j-wave.co.jp/special/live2009/

YAY for flumpool whom will perform on the 14th 8)

koumori 8th June 2009 02:34 PM

^ Yay! Thanks for the information! ^_^

It's a shame about no summer song, but I bet she's working hard on her tours. And maybe a new song, who knows? ^o~

jiarongisme 8th June 2009 02:48 PM

^ Well, PRINT CLUB is a new song by Ai. But it's not released. Just performed in her tour that's all.

hearted 8th June 2009 03:37 PM

^ i thought it was a cover :O

and yay for her performing at J-WAVE :yatta i wonder what she'll sing

koumori 8th June 2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1972877)
Well, PRINT CLUB is a new song by Ai. But it's not released. Just performed in her tour that's all.

Awwh, no way! o-o Thank you for telling me! I wish it was a new single, but at least it's a new song! I need to find a concert clip where she performs it...u-u;

sugarbasil 15th June 2009 10:25 PM

I kinda wish she had a summer single this year. Those are my favorite from her, and it's been a while since she's had anything released. LOVE LETTER was released in...what? February? I could be wrong. But I really miss her. :(

Beauty4123 15th June 2009 11:13 PM

LOVE LETTER was released in december, i think. and "bye-bye" was released in february.

AyuGAME 16th June 2009 01:26 AM

just finish watched her love letter tour
and i really dissapointed...its just so bad...

jiarongisme 16th June 2009 02:08 AM

^ Oh dear. Really? I was thinking of buying the DVD. How bad is it?

AyuGAME 16th June 2009 07:45 AM

^so bad...the stage is blank, she just used one costume + one costume in her encore, the lighting is mediocre, no screen...nothing there...ai looks bored...the song is -_-... sorry to say, its just so bad

Meat Pao 16th June 2009 08:24 AM

^That sounds horrible! :(

Maybe avex decided she's not making them enough money so they cut costs from her tour :eviltongu

KarenPang 16th June 2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1983135)
^so bad...the stage is blank, she just used one costume + one costume in her encore, the lighting is mediocre, no screen...nothing there...ai looks bored...the song is -_-... sorry to say, its just so bad

aiyo O_O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1983154)
^That sounds horrible! :(

Maybe avex decided she's not making them enough money so they cut costs from her tour :eviltongu

ya maybe so & in the process shifting their focus to other avex artistes like alan & GIRL NEXT DOOR

I will not be surprised if it's true though

jiarongisme 16th June 2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1983135)

Oh my. No screen at all? Sheesh. Okau, I won't buy it then. I can save it for other releases. :P

Meat Pao 16th June 2009 10:50 AM

Too bad an awesome album like LOVE LETTER gets such a lackluster tour.

yoshino 16th June 2009 10:52 AM

aww.. that wld be disappointing..
how can they do that to Ai??!!

AyuGAME 16th June 2009 12:05 PM

^yeah its really dissapointing... i love ai concert, its always full of energy and crazy thing...but this one...is...i just can't help it...(-_-)

by the way, looks like she held two tour this year, right?
the one, that i download is Ai Otsuka LOVE LETTER Tour 2009 ~チャンネル消して愛ちゃん寝る!~ at Zepp Tokyo on 1st of March 2009
but she held an arena tour too this year, right? hopefully her arena tour is better