Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Feel the Brave vibration in Anna Tsuchiya's 5th thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91742)

ayuayu798 10th July 2009 04:43 PM

^ But I can't lie I do like her new stuff too! I just hope she doesn't become a pop singer! I guess it all started with Crazy world. I mean, it's rock, but it still had the poppiness in it.

KarenPang 10th July 2009 04:47 PM

ummm she started doing the whole pop thing since BUBBLE TRIP

I wouldn't really consider Crazy World as full blown pop since it has elements of R&B , rap & rock thrown in

ayuayu798 10th July 2009 05:12 PM

^Oh yeah I forgot about bubble trip! How could I!!?? lol That's my fav pv from her!

KarenPang 10th July 2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 2016619)
^Oh yeah I forgot about bubble trip! How could I!!?? lol That's my fav pv from her!

yeah that PV's awesome

very fun , entertaining & colourful :yes

so many wigs that she used in there , damn

JackieRos 10th July 2009 05:36 PM

i would like her to release more rock songs like rose but i dont mind summery songs like
brave vibration

rose was my first anna song too ^.^

i havent see annas tour :weep

PattyMcPat 11th July 2009 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milky_way (Post 2014382)
Not many people do :laugh
The only good thing to come from that single was Imitation night :yes

Hey, I liked Virgin Cat >_>

Sad to see Brave vibration not do so well, but I guess the promo has been kind of minimal right? I mean, only the tie in with that one product and two performances so far?

Although I see her in billboards / ads all the time here too (referring to the earlier discussion of them ^_^) lol Guess it doesn't help T_T

KarenPang 11th July 2009 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PattyMcPat (Post 2017476)
Hey, I liked Virgin Cat >_>

Sad to see Brave vibration not do so well, but I guess the promo has been kind of minimal right? I mean, only the tie in with that one product and two performances so far?

Although I see her in billboards / ads all the time here too (referring to the earlier discussion of them ^_^) lol Guess it doesn't help T_T

frankly if you compare her previous singles other than LUCY , Brave vibration's considered the best performed one outta the whole lot

PattyMcPat 11th July 2009 08:28 AM

Really? Well I don't follow charts rankings / sales much because they mean nothing to me, but congrats to her! Hope she gets continued success ^_^

ayuayu798 11th July 2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (me)JackieRos (Post 2016650)
i would like her to release more rock songs like rose but i dont mind summery songs like
brave vibration

rose was my first anna song too ^.^

i havent see annas tour :weep

Look on youtube! That's where I found her concert!

JackieRos 11th July 2009 04:35 PM

really ah thanks :glomped

ayuayu798 12th July 2009 11:15 PM

^ aw you're welcome! Did you find anything?

ストロボ・EdGE 13th July 2009 02:49 AM

Rose was my first Anna song too! It's like the 4th most heard song on my iTunes.

I didn't like Bubble Trip... *hides*

KarenPang 13th July 2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2019766)

I didn't like Bubble Trip... *hides*

maybe because you like her rock stuff more than her pop tunes ? :shrug

ストロボ・EdGE 13th July 2009 02:53 AM

^ Hm, yeah I guess so. The first songs I heard from her were Rose and Lucy, which happen to be probably my favorite Anna songs.

Wait, scratch that, the first Anna song I ever heard was Taste My Skin, cause I was watching Shimotsuma Monogatari and they had the PV as an extra.

JackieRos 13th July 2009 03:11 AM

ooooo i looooove the beginning of taste my skin :yes

KarenPang 13th July 2009 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2019778)
^ Hm, yeah I guess so. The first songs I heard from her were Rose and Lucy, which happen to be probably my favorite Anna songs.

Wait, scratch that, the first Anna song I ever heard was Taste My Skin, cause I was watching Shimotsuma Monogatari and they had the PV as an extra.

rose & LUCY are ace even up to today :heart & the PV of LUCY never fails to crack me up at all

I like Taste My Skin too :yes

ストロボ・EdGE 13th July 2009 03:28 AM

I love love love the LUCY PV. Especially when she punches the air and there's blood on the screen. Her hair is pretty crazy there too, the blond curls.

KarenPang 13th July 2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2019808)
I love love love the LUCY PV. Especially when she punches the air and there's blood on the screen. Her hair is pretty crazy there too, the blond curls.

lol yeah but the whole PV is very entertaining from the start to the end

everytime Anna releases something , you know that she will sport a different image each time

jeffycue 13th July 2009 11:44 AM

ZOMG! i just heard the whole Brave vibration single and im totally in love with Sweet Rishi Boy! the whole thing is so adorable! i love the lyrics and how she sang it. waahhh!

i can't believe i've missed this when it came out.. (well, i didnt really missed it since i downloaded it when it came out but only played it today! HAHAHA!)

i <3 Sweet Rishi Boy

ayuayu798 13th July 2009 11:25 PM

^ me too! That song is pure love!!!