Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Opinions on Who... (Chinese Version) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80071)

truehappiness 17th September 2008 04:32 PM

Opinions on Who... (Chinese Version)

The low quality radio rip is out somewhat thanks to Ayumiko and Realayu, and Ayu sounds fantastic in it!

Her Chinese is so fluent and it basically makes Who... so... OH MY GOSH.

Like I swear, it's amazing.

If you haven't heard it yet, check it out here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9jd3jmtjiwi

Remember. This is just a low quality MP3 recorded from the radio and the high quality version should be coming out in two days.

ownsarai 17th September 2008 04:44 PM

I think it's absolutely amazing! Ayu did such a wonderful job on the song. I cannot wait for the HQ version~

kirei_ayumi 17th September 2008 05:18 PM

I think ayu did a great job on Who...(chinese version) her chinese is indeed fluent, as if it comes naturally to her...

Free & Easy 17th September 2008 05:30 PM

it's so nice... can't wait for HQ

Kazeyomi 17th September 2008 05:36 PM

the quality its very low, but I like it. I don't know chinese, but her pronunciation its good :D

greggerz189 17th September 2008 05:52 PM

do you guys speak chinese? haha, I don't so I don't know how fluent she sounds lol...the quality isn't the best, so I'm not inclined to say her Chinese is all that impeccable. better than mine, at least. hehe

Ayumiko 17th September 2008 05:53 PM

when I first heard the chinese version...I was in tears. Ayu put a lot of effort into this. I'm happy ayu decided to do this. For those who don't know, she is singing in mandarin like AT07 but the lyrics sounds different than AT07...well ayu did mentioned she had to write the lyrics in chinese. Thank you ayu~

Jwiz 17th September 2008 05:58 PM

The quality is very low, so im really looking forward to the high quality one =p

Ayu's pronunciation was quite okay, when i first listen to it i find it abit weird but nevertheless i quite like it!..and I'm touched by the effort ayu had put in.

Free & Easy 17th September 2008 06:02 PM

at least ayu already give all her effort...

learning chinese is not very easy. and i think singing in chinese will be more difficult ^^;;;;

jbrat2219 17th September 2008 06:29 PM

It sounds so weird xD; Just because it's her in CHINESE! I think it's so epic! I can't wait for the HQ version! I wonder if they will release the lyrics? I love to read along to a song.

AyuHamasaki01 17th September 2008 07:05 PM

She did such a great job! I love the song.
Now I can't wait for the HQ version :laugh

jon_the_d 17th September 2008 07:07 PM

need HQ.....
>_<

~ayu-cake~ 17th September 2008 07:21 PM

Gaaah, looking forward to the HQ version :)

I like it~

zoomzoom 17th September 2008 07:47 PM

I wouldn't know if she did a good job pronouncing it, but it's definitely a good effort and a smart move. She sounds great.

BluishDays 17th September 2008 07:56 PM

THanks for sharing truehappiness <3 Can't wait to check out ^_^

pommy48 18th September 2008 12:56 AM

omg i love it!! i mean her chinese is so clear! i think i would be able to understand if we get a more HQ rip

and i think her vibrato works great in chinese! i mean it didn't have the effect like who...(10 anniversary) the vibrato to me was very smooth~ and flow with the song

AyUta 18th September 2008 12:58 AM

I'll post my comment when the HQ comes out. I can't stand that low of quality ><

truehappiness 18th September 2008 01:58 AM

I'm Chinese and I hear it like all the time and listen to C-Pop a TON...

She's definitely done really well with this imo.

GRACE 18th September 2008 03:14 AM

imo, it sounds unnatural for her to be singing in another language. I don't like it =/

truehappiness 18th September 2008 03:19 AM

You get used to it. Like when some singers sing in Japanese and then in English and then in Chinese and then in like, Thai or something..

However, you either love it or hate it imo even if you get used to it...