Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Polls (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   [2002] Who is you fav j-pop artist other than ayu???? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1625)

mimika 5th November 2002 01:26 AM

[2002] Who is you fav j-pop artist other than ayu????

I like amuro namie, fukuyama masaharu and takeshi kaneshiro

Grantith 5th November 2002 01:52 AM

I hope you don't mind, but I added Every Little Thing and Do As Infinity to the options. They are very popular and I think many others might vote for them.

It was realy hard to choose 1 person to vote for 'cause I like so many of them. I voted for Every Little Thing. I just think they are an extremely talented group! Kaori has such a beautiful voice and their songs are awesome too. And you can't forget their many amazing remixes! They're great! I think my second and third choices would be Utada Hikaru and Do As Infinity!

Zhongchao84 5th November 2002 02:31 AM

fukada kyoko hehe but i voted for boa

Super Ichiban 5th November 2002 05:55 AM

I voted for Hikki but right now I listen to X Japan a lot. I also like ELT, Misia, globe, Puffy, Mai K., Morning Musume, glay, B'z. There's a lot of other groups and singers that I like. I can't think of all of them right now.

bulmasman 5th November 2002 03:18 PM

Wow, such a hard dicision to make as I'm a fan of DAI, Hikki, ELT, Globe and Boa. So hard to decide, but Do As Infinity just win above the others.

boogieordie 5th November 2002 03:20 PM

Ayu -> M-Flo -> Utada Hikaru -> Globe -> Yaida Hitomi -> Lisa -> Misia

Anyone know any good songs by Misia besides "Everything"?

Everyone should listen to "Everything is in our Mind" and "Nothing" by Yaida Hitomi ^^

Ashley

Takke 5th November 2002 04:18 PM

utada hikaru and BoA of course!

ImpactBreaker 5th November 2002 08:42 PM

DAI (Tomiko Van:p) > Aikawa Nanase > Hitomi > Utada Hikaru > ELT > H/\L >BoA

mimika 5th November 2002 10:26 PM

DAI and hikki seems to be very popular...

btw just wonderin does DAI help compose ayu's songs??

N8 Dawg 6th November 2002 12:17 AM

i heart Hikki

Grantith 6th November 2002 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mimika
btw just wonderin does DAI help compose ayu's songs??
Dai Nagao is one of the members of Do As Infinity. He uses the inititals D.A.I. when he writes. He writes a good chunk of their songs. He himself has helped compose lots of Ayumi's songs too. The entire Do As Infinity band doesn't participate in this, it's just Dai Nagao.

Unimatrix Prime™ 6th November 2002 02:20 PM

Hikki, Mai, ELT, and Globe are my fav artists besides Ayu :)

Biscuitgirl 7th November 2002 01:57 AM

Hikki! Definitely Hikki! I like Hitomi and Maaya Sakamoto after her.

EdenZone 7th November 2002 01:50 PM

argh !!

there's no second place !!!

Ayu's first..........

AyuTrance 7th November 2002 03:06 PM

i voted for DAI....they're cool
i listen to Morning Musume ,too....but that's only when Goto Maki was still in the group...now that she have left the group...i stopped listening to them..

graylix 8th November 2002 04:47 PM

Three letters spell the name of the group that turned me
from a casual jpop fan to a jpop nut.

MAX.

MAX is my favorite but there are so many that are close.
Morning Musume because of their fun nature. ZONE because
they are just too cool. ELT coz of Mochida's voice.

Dark_Shinobi 9th November 2002 01:45 AM

I like a bunch of different artists. Make it more diverse, but Ayumi will always be first. Then hikki and next BoA. Some of my other favorites art ELT, DAT, DAI, and Mai Kuraki.

jaEson 10th November 2002 04:59 PM

i put other. my fav is gackt lol

xluvayux 10th November 2002 10:28 PM

I love ~ BoA, mai kuraki, hikki, aiuchi rina, max, namie, and that's it...that I can think of ..... hahahahaha!!

for some odd reason, Im a fan of those soloists, not the groups really...it's interesting...

Ayu is always the first, but Im also gettin a bit hooked on BoA right now...and then I like Mai K, and then I like Hikki, then Namie, Aiuchi and finally MAX...hehehehe...<--- my choices in order...wooo!!

mimika 10th November 2002 10:31 PM

seems like many ayu fans are also BoA fans....i dun know much 'bout BoA myself..do they have lota similarities??