Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124177)

YuraiNamida 26th July 2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 3280214)
the snippet sounds promising, something with Warning/identity wibe, something "selfconfident"-ish.

I don't think is that "rock-ish". Maybe more on NOW & 4EVA type instead.

RealLight 26th July 2018 09:08 PM

^ Yeah, there's definitely nothing rock-ish about it.

truehappiness 26th July 2018 09:40 PM

The heavier song is probably not revealed yet.

For the three songs it seems like these people are working on them:
Tohru Watanabe composing with Takehito Shimizu and Atsushi Sato arranging (arrangement is HAL like) - this is the song we heard first
Tetsuya Yukumi composing with Yuta Nakano arranging - this is the song from tour finale
? composing with tasuku arranging - we know nothing about this besides girl power song

AyuCanada 26th July 2018 09:43 PM

Maybe she is trolling us and that demo song isn't going to be on the album at all.

rainbow_smile 26th July 2018 10:59 PM

^ That demo song is the one she posted the snippet of on twitter/instagram, the one that features the lyrics from the Tower Records promo posters. And poetry reading had lyrics from that song. So I really doubt she won't include it

truehappiness 26th July 2018 11:12 PM

I will say that for this single song she's really pushing it in unorthodox methods. What's next? Morse code version?

Zeke. 26th July 2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3280099)
We can hear a little of the new song.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blse-jvHoXP/?taken-by=a.you

If this is the way ayu approves the final master of her tracks no wonder they all sound like shit as of late, lmao.

"If the track sounds this lit through the speaker of my phone, it's bound to sound fantastic everywhere else too!!"

truehappiness 26th July 2018 11:42 PM

I wonder if she went on a walk with Timmy and was like... Lemme give them a taste or something of it.

Also curious how long she's had the finished versions on her phone or what other demos are in her music apps, lol.

mi|kshake 27th July 2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miduhyo (Post 3279999)
This week on AHS (for those of you just tuning in.)

Ayu announces release date for 'Album That's Not Really An Album But We're Going to Call It An Album Because Fuck You'

Andrenekoi and Wednesday (AKA The mysterious disappearing and reappearing account) announce their surprising polyamorous relationship with Coelacanth. From enemies, to frenemies, to friends with benefits all in a span of one forum page. Someone(s) going to be feeling the love tonight.

Furthermore, is Ayu bloated because of her period? Because of fillers? Is it muscle? Is it a bad fitting outfit? Or is just fat? Dr. Drew is in to tell us the science behind it all because that's totally necessary at this point considering how much it's being gossiped about in the other thread.

All that and much more, folks! Keep tuning in!
---------------

Ah, I've missed how weird AHS can get.

Why isn't there a Like button on this forum?

summerain 27th July 2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3280264)
If this is the way ayu approves the final master of her tracks no wonder they all sound like shit as of late, lmao.

"Yeah this sounds great out tiny speak on my phone so it should sound fantastic everywhere else too."

I hope this was ironic somehow hahaha

I'm loving every stranger things *put Demogorgon to listen to the demos* they're doing to promote this hahahahaha

RealLight 27th July 2018 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi|kshake (Post 3280270)
Why isn't there a Like button on this forum?

I know we have a thread for general discussions but it would've been nice if we had a Disqus page.

DonkeyKongRemix 27th July 2018 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3280260)
I will say that for this single song she's really pushing it in unorthodox methods. What's next? Morse code version?

:roflmao

Chris85 27th July 2018 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miduhyo (Post 3279999)
This week on AHS (for those of you just tuning in.)

Ayu announces release date for 'Album That's Not Really An Album But We're Going to Call It An Album Because Fuck You'

Andrenekoi and Wednesday (AKA The mysterious disappearing and reappearing account) announce their surprising polyamorous relationship with Coelacanth. From enemies, to frenemies, to friends with benefits all in a span of one forum page. Someone(s) going to be feeling the love tonight.

Furthermore, is Ayu bloated because of her period? Because of fillers? Is it muscle? Is it a bad fitting outfit? Or is just fat? Dr. Drew is in to tell us the science behind it all because that's totally necessary at this point considering how much it's being gossiped about in the other thread.

All that and much more, folks! Keep tuning in!
---------------

Ah, I've missed how weird AHS can get.

Lol, you've got some good writing skills!

That instagram video has Ayu walking like a diva, looks kinda cool. I'm glad she wasn't using ear phones:-D

wednesday 27th July 2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3280264)

"If the track sounds this lit through the speaker of my phone, it's bound to sound fantastic everywhere else too!!"

You know, you might be on to something...

Love her style in the "teaser" though. Very trendy!

Uknow! 27th July 2018 01:28 PM

NEW ROCK SONG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvC44BD9wC/?taken-by=a.you

njanjayrp 27th July 2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3280367)

Trouble at last!!

Lilly 27th July 2018 01:37 PM

Lalala laiiii
I love the lalaiis ayu's been using recently.

Machiko 27th July 2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

YES!!!!

CeReSu 27th July 2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

This one seems interesting!!!!

xLuna&1LOVE 27th July 2018 01:52 PM

10 secs noise. Interesting.
Wonder which one of the 3 new songs will be this one.