Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

TNeilson 22nd July 2018 02:54 PM

I'm praying version A and B will have different songs... After 2 years and 2 months of waiting and she pulled out a mini album, this can't be true...

KPL 22nd July 2018 02:56 PM

2年2ヶ月ぶりとなるファン待望のNEW ALBUM! 2016年に配信限定でリリースした「We are the QUEENS」、2017年ツアー来場者限定無料ダウンロード楽曲として話題となった「WORDS」の初C D化に加え、渾身の新曲も収録。ジャケ写違いの2形態でリリース。

Seems like the two old songs are included after all. Source unconfirmed though

toxicterence 22nd July 2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3278734)
Tracklist
1. Intro
2. We are the QUEENS
3. Interlude
4. Words
5. AX_WAT_516 SMZ-ATS_FINAL

This is SAVAGE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

douggn 22nd July 2018 02:58 PM

TROUBLE is what its going to be for my wallet :P

Marcelo 22nd July 2018 03:09 PM

I'd be happy if it would be like sixxxxxx, that was actually a good mini album, and Summer Diary to me is her best song in recent years. But if it includes WATQ and WORDS, it doesn't sound so promising... Oh well, it's new Ayu anyways!

freedreamer 22nd July 2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUOYUXIANG (Post 3278787)
2年2ヶ月ぶりとなるファン待望のNEW ALBUM! 2016年に配信限定でリリースした「We are the QUEENS」、2017年ツアー来場者限定無料ダウンロード楽曲として話題となった「WORDS」の初C D化に加え、渾身の新曲も収録。ジャケ写違いの2形態でリリース。

Seems like the two old songs are included after all. Source unconfirmed though

woman may scam us LOL! she only made 3 new songs T.T
so why didn't they announce that these were gonna be in the 'ALBUM' then? i guess probably it would kill the hype lol

chocopockymaster 22nd July 2018 03:17 PM

This is some troll level: expert BULLSHIT

!Lawi! 22nd July 2018 03:18 PM

I refuse to believe she would release a 5 songs CD that includes WATQ, and tease it for weeks with a NewAlbum hashtag. Nobody is that cruel.

ayumint 22nd July 2018 03:19 PM

I was happy at first
I'm now feeling disappointed
-5 songs is so meh... after 2 years
-5 songs (if) featured WORD and WATQ will be disaster on my feeling to that ayumi hamasaki
-JTB chapter 2 ... alterna won whole things she did on chapter1 which on-aired and it was disappointing concert for me

Cahz- 22nd July 2018 03:47 PM

Reading the album title and then the thread comments...

Ayu-chan did it again
https://i.imgur.com/V1pWDBP.jpg

tokyoxjapanxfan 22nd July 2018 03:54 PM

Yo if this isn’t settling I don’t know what is.

#bitter
#stillbuyingit
#whatdoesthatsayaboutme

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd July 2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3278804)
Yo if this isn’t settling I don’t know what is.

#bitter
#stillbuyingit
#whatdoesthatsayaboutme

Same here <.<
Even ordered the Box Bundle ><

SunshineSlayer 22nd July 2018 04:13 PM

We are the Queens is definitely on it. I mean, they have a clip of it on the official album page afterall.

I got so excited when I saw the news of a new album. But from what I'm reading of the Japanese, it's a mini for sure. I like the title and I'm happy that we are getting at least 2 of the concerts. But yeah....very disappointing that this is being promoted as a new album.

Still something about this is very odd. Why not release all 3 concert chapters together? Why is there another fall tour when we still have the 2019 Saitama dates (I think those were legit)? Even if this is a mini, it seems to me like there will be another release soonish.

CeReSu 22nd July 2018 04:14 PM

From CDJAPAN:

Ayumi Hamasaki brings an album. Includes "We are the QUEENS" and "WORDS." *This is a "Sumapura Music" compatible product, which enables you to listen to and view the contents on a mobile device in addition to CD players.

So...

xLuna&1LOVE 22nd July 2018 04:15 PM

.... we knew it!!!! Ohmygod

chocopockymaster 22nd July 2018 04:20 PM

#webeenknew

There are no WORDS for how pissed off I am right now

^ it took my last ounce of energy to execute that pun

njanjayrp 22nd July 2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3278810)
We are the Queens is definitely on it. I mean, they have a clip of it on the official album page afterall.

I got so excited when I saw the news of a new album. But from what I'm reading of the Japanese, it's a mini for sure. I like the title and I'm happy that we are getting at least 2 of the concerts. But yeah....very disappointing that this is being promoted as a new album.

Still something about this is very odd. Why not release all 3 concert chapters together? Why is there another fall tour when we still have the 2019 Saitama dates (I think those were legit)? Even if this is a mini, it seems to me like there will be another release soonish.

I am pretty certain that either all of this is a bad joke or that Saitama date was an error (which is more plausable, considering the pics of the tour trucks which have Osaka Jo as the last date).

This is all such a mess...

roxaskh2fm 22nd July 2018 04:24 PM

I'm feeling so Alice right now :(

I really don't know what to say or expect anymore. I'm going to the market to sell my organs, BRB.

ayumint 22nd July 2018 04:28 PM

Haha we are not expected more but did not expected less like what we have got ....mommy, i can't stop crying

Faiza 22nd July 2018 04:31 PM

Why bother releasing anything new, might as well just carry on touring with her back catalogue lool

SunshineSlayer 22nd July 2018 04:31 PM

I mean, positive note is that we at least are getting SOMETHING. She is also doing promo for the first time in ages. We are getting two official concert releases, A-Nation, and two other concerts aired on television. She also still has the Chapter 2 concert AND the CDL from 16/17 yet to be released, so she definitely has the material to drop another release later this year.

taskinillusion 22nd July 2018 04:33 PM

I’m so torn... at first I was so excited, but now I can’t help but feel disappointed... a mini-album with only three new songs on it?! No PVs?! After all this time?! I feel like she’s definitely more interested in touring right now rather than making new music… I can’t help but see it as a semi-retirement of sorts.

Katsuyuki012 22nd July 2018 04:46 PM

If there are no PV's it's just another indicator that she feels like time is running away and thus she's focusing on touring as much as possible before she goes deaf. Hope the tour will be more interesting then 2017 one though (it was nice, solid but we don't need it again).

I can understand that people might be displeased but as a fellow Ayu but also Cher fan (let's better not talk about her release schedule) I am very excited for new songs and I personally am happy that WORDS and We are the QUEENS will be on the album because I really love both.

Only thing that disappoints me is the fact that it seems as if there a no new PV's for this album... I always prefer her lives but I really like her PV's too and it kinda bums me that there (at least it seems so) won't be any.

Random: she should release it a week later on my birthday xD
Well, it most likely will not end up being #1 if we look at the artists that will release something that day. Not that it matters but they could get her another #1 if they wanted to... But at this point it would just look nice and not mean too much (she's never been out of TOP5 anyway).

Okay, my post is way too long already.

hud 22nd July 2018 04:49 PM

http://abload.de/img/nickiisoverosjno.gif

Gustavopc 22nd July 2018 04:50 PM

I think we'll get at least one pv on YouTube, despite no dvd version for music videos

TheRainbow 22nd July 2018 04:53 PM

I’ll pretend it’s a single. -_-

attractive nausea 22nd July 2018 04:54 PM

If 2 out of 5 songs are already known : WORDS + WATQ
One will be the demo from spotify
The other one will be the one she sang today at the concert
And the third one? She said that she was recording a feminist song or something, but also we had this video of her singing with Timmy (and it wasnt in the song at the concert today)

So I def think there is more material coming, she said she was recording in the studio a lot, I cant be for 3 songs only. There is probably another mini to be released later. What a great way to milk fans :tired

Surreal17 22nd July 2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3278829)
And the third one? She said that she was recording a feminist song or something, but also we had this video of her singing with Timmy (and it wasnt in the song at the concert today)

So I def think there is more material coming, she said she was recording in the studio a lot, I cant be for 3 songs only. There is probably another mini to be released later. What a great way to milk fans :tired

This is totally possible and explains in a way why Chapter 2 isn't going to be released yet. Same with the other concerts.

surrealA 22nd July 2018 05:12 PM

How about the Team Ayu Tour 2016? Is she gonna release it?
Its not over yet people. more is coming!

Uknow! 22nd July 2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surrealA (Post 3278839)
How about the Team Ayu Tour 2016? Is she gonna release it?
Its not over yet people. more is coming!

It's going to be aired in WOWOW.

The only tour we haven't footage is JTB Chapter 2.

TA16 --> WOWOW
POWER OF MUSIC 2018 ---> WOWOW
JTB Chapter 1 ---> WOWOW & DVD
JTB Chapter 3 ---> DVD
CDL16-17 ---> WOWOW

YakuSoku 22nd July 2018 05:29 PM

TA16 is going to be aired on WOWOW???
When?

mizuki-7 22nd July 2018 05:31 PM

At the same time when Memorial adresse came out they were only 3 new songs so this mini album seems legit ... WATQ and words were destined to be featured on something ...
My feelings are mixed because she definitely has the time to make a full album and from what I heard of the demos they sound like rejected songs from past album ... not that I think they sound bad but they didn’t bring anything to her discography ...
I will be waiting for proper informations with the final tracklist but at the moment this lowered my excitation lol
Hope for at least a new version of We are the Queens but I doubt it happening

oaristos 22nd July 2018 05:32 PM

Ugh, this is so disappointing. I usually love mini-albums but I was expecting more than three new songs after TWO YEARS. Also, why include We are the QUEENS? :dead2 It's such a corny song and I wish it would remain as a digital single...

I can't say I'm not excited to see the covers and to listen to the new songs, but I don't feel all that magic around a new release... It's just frustrating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cahz- (Post 3278803)
Reading the album title and then the thread comments...

Ayu-chan did it again
https://i.imgur.com/V1pWDBP.jpg

LMAO I'm screaming

rainbow_smile 22nd July 2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3278829)

She released another demo on AWA (it's not the same one as what we got on spotify). Idk if that's the same one she sang at the concert. Also whatever she sang with Timmy is just background vocals, so it could appear anywhere I think haha I'll have to listen to it again and see if if would fit in any of the songs tho

Uknow! 22nd July 2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YakuSoku (Post 3278841)
TA16 is going to be aired on WOWOW???
When?

September 21
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124160

POM 2018 September 23
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124159

RealLight 22nd July 2018 05:37 PM

So, after 2 years and 2 ok songs, she just gives us 3 new songs and, once again, pays alterna dust...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41Yfy...M55m/giphy.gif

Yoake 22nd July 2018 05:46 PM

Ayu's fanbase is priceless :laugh

Evan Odinson 22nd July 2018 06:01 PM

What a troll she is, Ayu really TROUBLEd us this time :laugh

njanjayrp 22nd July 2018 06:06 PM

I am guessing this will most likely end like LOVE again. It’s either that or the woman has gone completely insane. I just can’t see anyone thinking this was a good idea. What baffles me even more is why would someone do a 38 date tour to promote 3 new songs...It’s not like she is at her peak and everyone wants to go see her.

indigochild 22nd July 2018 06:18 PM

NOT 5 SONGS LMAO GOODBYE!!!!

WHAT KIND OF CONVERSATIONS WENT DOWN IN THIS DAMN MEETING LOL WHO OKAY'D THIS? MAX MATSUURA WTF ARE YOU DOING?! GATHER YOUR GIRL!

SunshineSlayer 22nd July 2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3278850)
I am guessing this will most likely end like LOVE again. It’s either that or the woman has gone completely insane. I just can’t see anyone thinking this was a good idea. What baffles me even more is why would someone do a 38 date tour to promote 3 new songs...It’s not like she is at her peak and everyone wants to go see her.

Yeah, I'm sensing Love Again pt. 2.

The tour is 38 dates, but very small venues. I've been to Nakano Sun Plaza many times before and it's maybe 2,000?

tenshi no hane 22nd July 2018 06:40 PM

I do wish it had said “mini-album” rightaway (‘cause I got my hopes up too high) but at this point I’m just happy we’re getting new songs. Luckily we don’t have to wait that long either.

Katsuyuki012 22nd July 2018 06:42 PM

^^If it will be LOVE again 2.0 it is just proof that Ayu and her team are totally out of touch with fans etc..

thinkingoutloud89 22nd July 2018 06:46 PM

I will buy it at book-off in three years so I don't care - happy for three new songs tho!

AyuCanada 22nd July 2018 07:07 PM

What is the point of doing 2 versions of CD only if it is the same songs? If in 2 years she only had the desire to write 3 songs... she is truly lacking inspiration.

Also what kind of marketing is this? I'm a not a pro at marketing, but I think the joke would have tasted better if they decided to include those 5 songs as extra on a long due A best 3. The timing is good and the opportunity was there, it would have both fits with the 20 years and just the beginning tour... and it could have justified the price of the bundle because 20,000 yens for 5 songs mini that is ridiculous.

mizuki-7 22nd July 2018 07:15 PM

Maybe version A contains upbeat songs and version B ballad songs ? I try to be optimistic XD there is definitely something behind it why 2 versions otherwise ?

Corvina 22nd July 2018 07:25 PM

They explicitly state in the description of the mini on the official site, that the two versions differ in their cover pics shot by Shimomura.
Guess if there were other differences, they'd name those as well.

The focus of the release clearly lies with the two concerts coming with it.
They have two different concerts they wanna sell, so they have two different versions.
It is strange nevertheless.

cosmicfirefly 22nd July 2018 07:33 PM

It just occurred to me what if We are the QUEENS is actually that new girl power song she said she recorded, but a new mix? I hope that's not the case.

hud 22nd July 2018 07:35 PM

oh yeah Tell All (2015 Mix) was a thing so maybe WORDS and We are the QUEENS can have the same treatment. I hope!

Aderianu 22nd July 2018 07:45 PM

Damn I need more information
How to decide what to buy?

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd July 2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuCanada (Post 3278869)
and it could have justified the price of the bundle because 20,000 yens for 5 songs mini that is ridiculous.

20k Yen is not just only for 5 Songs, it also contains 2 concerts and some goods.

mizuki-7 22nd July 2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3278877)
They explicitly state in the description of the mini on the official site, that the two versions differ in their cover pics shot by Shimomura.
Guess if there were other differences, they'd name those as well.

They have two different concerts they wanna sell, so they have two different versions.

Thanks ... that’s sad ahah !

njanjayrp 22nd July 2018 08:26 PM

I don’t think I’ll be buying this right away as I have a feeling this is a ruse and that they are pulling a new Love again. From a promotion perspective that’s oke. I guess they wanted to package the concerts somehow. Hopefully this is just an intro to something bigger.

mi|kshake 22nd July 2018 08:35 PM

Quote:

If there are no PV's it's just another indicator that she feels like time is running away and thus she's focusing on touring as much as possible before she goes deaf.
True, I was thinking the same about the touring.

I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans. I order from YesAsia to avoid customs charges because as much as I will pay whatever the cost is for a CD or Blu-ray etc I resent paying an extra £15+ on top of this. Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed? It all sounds rather expensive. I wish the limited edition would be sold via all retailers e.g. Amazon HMV, CDJ, YA.

I know this all sounds a bit negative and I don't mean it to be. I was just ready to get the wallet out for some 20th anniversary releases.

oaristos 22nd July 2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3278877)

So they're basically selling concerts that come with a bonus CD :dead2

rainbow_smile 22nd July 2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3278864)
^^If it will be LOVE again 2.0 it is just proof that Ayu and her team are totally out of touch with fans etc..

Or maybe her Japanese fans didn't mind it as much as AHS did. AHS isn't the majority of her fanbase after all

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi|kshake (Post 3278896)
True, I was thinking the same about the touring.

I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans. I order from YesAsia to avoid customs charges because as much as I will pay whatever the cost is for a CD or Blu-ray etc I resent paying an extra £15+ on top of this. Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed? It all sounds rather expensive. I wish the limited edition would be sold via all retailers e.g. Amazon HMV, CDJ, YA.

I know this all sounds a bit negative and I don't mean it to be. I was just ready to get the wallet out for some 20th anniversary releases.

Tenso is quite affordable, I'd say, especially now that they don't only offer EMS, but also have cheaper shipping options. Also you can change the value of your package on tenso, so you can avoid having to pay customs this way too

AyuCanada 22nd July 2018 08:55 PM

WORDSSSSS would have fit as an album title

mi|kshake 22nd July 2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3278898)
OTenso is quite affordable, I'd say, especially now that they don't only offer EMS, but also have cheaper shipping options. Also you can change the value of your package on tenso, so you can avoid having to pay customs this way too

Interesting, thanks for letting me know! The fact that you can change the value of your package is good to know as are the cheaper shipping options. (I don't pay any shipping with YA).

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaristos (Post 3278897)
So they're basically selling concerts that come with a bonus CD :dead2

That is a good way of thinking about it!

Listening to WATQ right now and I could definitely do with a better quality version of it so glad it is included on Trouble. Not sure if it's my earphones but it sounds a little crackly(?) if I have the volume up loud on the chorus.

owlflight 22nd July 2018 09:40 PM

New music! Can’t wait to see the covers!

Zeke. 22nd July 2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi|kshake (Post 3278911)
Interesting, thanks for letting me know! The fact that you can change the value of your package is good to know as are the cheaper shipping options. (I don't pay any shipping with YA).

That is a good way of thinking about it!

Listening to WATQ right now and I could definitely do with a better quality version of it so glad it is included on Trouble. Not sure if it's my earphones but it sounds a little crackly(?) if I have the volume up loud on the chorus.

I wouldn’t count on a better quality version even if it was included. I feel that same kind of feeling with Return Road in the chorus. Also, her albums have been having mastering problems for a while (A Classical, etc.)

primavera♥ 22nd July 2018 10:42 PM

I'm truly disappointed already because with all of the tweets and posts and teasing about two years of inspiration coming together, it seemed like it would be more. Maybe at some point it was, who knows.

But I'm really not a fan of mini albums as they rarely have more fleshed out concepts. I could say a lot about her mini albums but that's tiring. I don't get why they keep releasing them though.

And what's worse is that there are only 3 new songs. I would have preferred a Zutto... style single with three new tracks that work well together than whatever this is about to be.

I may be biased because WATQ is like bottom 5 in her disco for me lol.

If they are going to do promotional effort this time around, just invest the resources into an album.

I really feel like ayu is detached sometimes as much as I love her and I find avex to just be so unhelpful (not even just with ayu) and I truly don't understand their management.

But hopefully the three new songs are good. At this point that's what I have to look forward to. I thought the title was interesting too.

Deep snow 22nd July 2018 10:50 PM

wow the announcements I saw today have been an Emotional rollercoaster. I'm still in denial right now so I'm still hoping she'll pull a Secret and announce that she has recorded 10 new songs and release them as a full album. also, what's happening with Chapter 2 of Just the beginning? Jesus I'm so confused

RealLight 22nd July 2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep snow (Post 3278933)
..I'm still hoping she'll pull a Secret and announce that she has recorded 10 new songs and release them as a full album.

That'd be great because all this trainwreck of announcements has been very disappointing.

Coelacanth 22nd July 2018 11:25 PM

lol there's no way she spent all that time in the studio to record 3 songs

!Lawi! 22nd July 2018 11:26 PM

^And had all those meetings!

TheRainbow 22nd July 2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3278929)
Also, her albums have been having mastering problems for a while (A Classical, etc.)

This one's just embarrassingly bad. :no

LOGMAN 22nd July 2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3278784)
Ahh thank you angel, I couldn't see it but I am sick so I probably looked right at it. :D

I missed out on MiJ TA version because I waited so I'm gonna pre-order this now and cry about the cost later.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I would happily pay large sums of money to get that Made in Japan TA box set now. Instead, I'll settle for these releases because I want the concerts, though I'm surprised this means Countdown 2016/17 is not being released.

Xianghua 23rd July 2018 12:50 AM

Like some others have said I also think another release will come.

I just wish JTB would have been released as a complete box set and then TROUBLE be a full length album separate release. This planning is so messy. They made a big deal in the email pointing out that it's the first release in 2 years, and because of the tour announcement you would think it was going to be a proper album....then you go to the website and it says it's 5 songs. Such a bummer.

It's so bizarre to build a new tour around 5 songs :o

truehappiness 23rd July 2018 12:51 AM

Yeah, it seems like something else is probably coming. Also odd is the way they have two CD only versions that only differ in the jacket photo.

hidekirby 23rd July 2018 12:54 AM

This is such a mess... What were they thinking? Even if there is more to come I can't help thinking it's an embarrassing strategy.

LOGMAN 23rd July 2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 3278951)
This is such a mess... What were they thinking? Even if there is more to come I can't help thinking it's an embarrassing strategy.

OR
They thought no one would really be interested in the JTB concert collection, so they figured adding it as an incentive for a new mini-album would help boost sales. Probably expecting a few fans to spend their money buying both.

I'm not convinced they'll revisit much of the JTB tour after this; chapter 2 wasn't entirely different to chapter 3, and considering the Made in Tokyo countdown was only released as part of the MiJ box for TA, I can't imagine them having any interest in releasing the JTB Countdown show.

KPL 23rd July 2018 01:44 AM

At this point, let's just hope there is actually a song called TROUBLE and it's edgy af

Yagami Raito 23rd July 2018 01:55 AM

I’m happy we have new songs yet they could have at least try to put also 3 to 5
"20th Anniversary ver." of old songs to make it looks more like an album lol...

On the Tower Record website it's also written that it included We Are the Queens and Words.... I want to believe that those are not included in the "5 new songs"... yet it's written that it's a 5 tracks album so... :irked

truehappiness 23rd July 2018 01:59 AM

Quote:

ひとつずつ 返したい
たくさんのありがとう達を
ひとつずつ 許したい
置き去りにしてきた過去達を
泣いたりしたね 憎らしいほど
それでも最後の小指外せなかった

輝く未来が この腐敗の中に
もしもあるのなら 君と見ていたい
こんな願いが まだ許されるのなら
なんとかもう少し 歩き続けるよ
こんな時代を

ひとつずつ 並べたい
???? ???
やっと笑えた あとは決まって
残酷な現実が頬を叩きに来るね

それでも未来は 明るいものだって
君が信じてないと言うなら
僕はここにいて 叶え続けるから
必要なくなった時にはどうか
きっぱり捨てて
I think this is the song she sang at the finale, lyrics done by ear by a fan.

freedreamer 23rd July 2018 02:05 AM

ayu, you can put WORDS and We are the QUEENS for all I care, but please give 6 new songs. 3 different songs on each album. I will be totally fine. 6 new tracks is standard enough like Colours, (miss)understood

RealLight 23rd July 2018 02:08 AM

I think we'll have the full cover in a few hours, she's been uploading pics to her IG and it looks like one of those 6-piece big photos.

Zeke. 23rd July 2018 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealLight (Post 3278966)
I think we'll have the full cover in a few hours, she's been uploading pics to her IG and it looks like one of those 6-piece big photos.

Is that picture of her laughing in her profile pic one of the covers? It looks similar to the two zoomed in shots she posted. If so, she’s basically laughing at how much trouble she’s already caused with this release. Lmao.

RealLight 23rd July 2018 02:45 AM

^ I think the one in her profile might be for the booklet, doesn't make much sense spoil the cover right ahead, but... it's Ayu. :rolleyes

EndOfTheWorld 23rd July 2018 02:48 AM

Maybe the one we already have is version A and the next photo will be version B. I have no idea anymore. I don't know what Ayu and avex are doing anymore.:laugh

ayuinh.k? 23rd July 2018 02:49 AM

Should've just released a 3 A-side single like Zutto/Last minute/Walk with the DVD/Blu-ray bonus as JTB Chapter 1 or Chapter 3

tokyoxjapanxfan 23rd July 2018 03:18 AM

I don’t agree with how this is being handled—but, I suppose that’s how I’ve felt for the past few releases so...

KuuXAyu-fan 23rd July 2018 03:27 AM

Was this not posted yet? One of the album covers:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DitwrfOUYAA5BTv.jpg

EndOfTheWorld 23rd July 2018 03:29 AM

That looks like the one we are waiting for.:yes

adantatu2 23rd July 2018 03:34 AM

This release is so weird, I can see her releasing another mini called DOUBLE, and then a full album DOUBLE TROUBLE like other fans on this forum, lol.

cosmicfirefly 23rd July 2018 03:34 AM

I like that cover. Is she covering the ear that's deaf?

truehappiness 23rd July 2018 03:40 AM

Looks like a 90s cover, pretty iconic looking.

hud 23rd July 2018 03:42 AM

love the cover from what we can see!

Refix 23rd July 2018 03:46 AM

So boring. I guess that photoshoot with simokun is for this album. I expect a side boobs view in the booklet.
Wonder if the overseas version also have a package like the Japanese one... it could be cheaper.

Xianghua 23rd July 2018 03:47 AM

Ooh, yeah that's the full pic of what she's been teasing on Instagram with the hair and the hand! It's giving me A Song is Born vibes.

I think what she's doing is that thing where people post parts of the picture so when it's all uploaded, it will look like a full picture on her profile page.

RealLight 23rd July 2018 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan (Post 3278977)
Was this not posted yet? One of the album covers:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DitwrfOUYAA5BTv.jpg

Ok, I'm really digging what I can see so far. I need the full thing NOW!

truehappiness 23rd July 2018 03:51 AM

I really don't like how they're promoting this as an album still, lol.

chocopockymaster 23rd July 2018 03:56 AM

I like the cover. I hate the way this release is unfolding.

RealLight 23rd July 2018 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3278987)
I really don't like how they're promoting this as an album still, lol.

Let's not try to understand avex ways of marketing. We don't want that kind of headache.

AJFmzk 23rd July 2018 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi|kshake (Post 3278896)
I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans... Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed?

Use Tenso if you don't have a Japanese shipping address. I've used them for years to have stuff shipped from Amazon Japan and Mu-Mo. Their shipping rates have got very expensive in the last few years but they're very reliable.

Personally I wish she would have done this release as A Best 3, but similar to the A Best 2 with 2 versions, one for Upbeat summer stuff and one with the dark stuff and include the concerts, one on each release. I'd add chapter 2 in there with the third chapter either on the release of Trouble or include the songs from trouble on the A Best discs and make bundle 3 a behind the scenes documentary plus chapter 3, that way you'd get all 3 chapters plus extras, enough to justify buying 3 things like she did on A Best 2. Having to buy two versions of the same CD (which is already sounding like a disappointment, though I may end up liking the new ones. Words was ok but I really don't like WATQ) is redundant and unsavory. I prefer to think of it as someone here has already said, like buying the two lives and they come with a bonus cd. It makes it slightly more palatable...

Andrenekoi 23rd July 2018 04:14 AM

Damn! The new performed song is gorgeous!

kotora 23rd July 2018 04:14 AM

The cover has some ayu-mi-x first album mix with ayu-mi-x 5 vibes. A bit techno vibes.

It also tells a story with her expression. The title under her eyes her hands on her deaf ear = a message to us. Her eyes got trouble lately? I hope not..

Evan Odinson 23rd July 2018 04:20 AM

^The "trouble" is placed where her tear in A Best cover was, maybe is more like a symbolism?

love in music 23rd July 2018 04:23 AM

So I am excited for at least getting new songs but disappointed they are calling this an album. I like the title and I listened to the full version of one of the new songs recorded by a fan and I can't see myself loving it now, nothing is standing out to me about her vocals but things will obviously be better in the studio version so I'll make a full judgment then. I really hope those other 2 new songs are mind blowing.

I hope those who are saying we will get more content soon after this "album" are right. But I mean she could have been recording so much because she was trying to perfect her vocals for these couple of new songs. I think she had mentioned while recording previous albums it sometimes can take a lot of tries before she gets it right, and I imagine things are even more difficult for her now with even more hearing loss.

Oh and from what I can see of the cover I like it! Very simple and not over the top, looking forward to seeing it in higher quality and other images from the shoot.

kotora 23rd July 2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3279002)
^The "trouble" is placed where her tear in A Best cover was, maybe is more like a symbolism?

it could be since this is her 20th anniversary. She might use A BEST symbolism for this album.

why 5 songs? Maybe each song represent each year after 15th anniversary. Well we will see when all official information out. Well, it is less than a month..

:)

Evan Odinson 23rd July 2018 04:31 AM

I would love if she pulled off a Five and at last did a PV for each song, she doesn't even need to appear in all of them, but a nice video with story to join each song would be amazing.