Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Feel the Brave vibration in Anna Tsuchiya's 5th thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91742)

ストロボ・EdGE 12th August 2009 05:23 AM

Does anyone know of any other videos with Anna speaking in English? I don't think that Jamaican one showcased whatever proficiency she may have, she just kept on saying "yeah, yeah". I only until they got to the club though.

KarenPang 12th August 2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 2056677)
both of them has about the same height in the CM :laugh

no lah Seb

Anna's 1.68m while Nagase's 1.84m so how can that be ?

JackieRos 12th August 2009 01:14 PM

he's taller?!:laugh

prussian blue 12th August 2009 01:20 PM

ah, sorry, my eyes must been looking somewhere else few days ago i guess. there's still a gap between anna (with heel) and tomoya

JackieRos 12th August 2009 01:21 PM

^yas i saw this one!

ストロボ・EdGE 12th August 2009 03:44 PM

I love the way she looks with black hair!! This CM makes them look like a couple... he called her by her first name + no honorific too. I know they're not, but just saying ^^;

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2056572)
woot , about time you get onboard Anna's music , Lisa !

Anna's material's just great & she was very under-rated for a period of time but I guess in recent times after doing tons of modelling for promo & etc , it helped her to a certain extent

her strip me ? , Taste My Beat EP & the NANA concept album are all straight up rock affairs but not in the case of NUDY SHOW ! where she broke down all the rock roots & went to experiment even more music genres

BUBBLE TRIP is her 1st non rock song & it's ace :luv2 . The PV's great too

totally, i love BUBBLE TRIP's PV too! :P i'm gonna listen to those albums you've mentioned, karen. but i thought NUDY SHOW! was a really solid album. it's kinda different than other rock/pop music that i listen to, so that's why it's so cool and experimental! :D

but btw, has anna fully sung a song in japanese before? i just always hear so much english, lol.

NintendoHTF1242 12th August 2009 04:44 PM

黒い涙 (The Last track on NUDY SHOW!) is in all Japanese. I think it's her only one too.

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 05:48 PM

but if anna was born in tokyo, why dosen't she use more japanese in her songs? :shrug

NintendoHTF1242 12th August 2009 06:11 PM

I don't think it matters really. If you're born in Tokyo you're not forced to make music with a ton of Japanese. It's all up to the artist themselves if they want to include Japanese into their songs.

ストロボ・EdGE 12th August 2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2057411)
but if anna was born in tokyo, why dosen't she use more japanese in her songs? :shrug

She explained why in her English interview with CNN. I don't really remember the reason why though. I think she said she wanted to stand out more? Though English isn't exactly rare in Jpop.

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 06:17 PM

ohh, i underatand now. i just found it different, since she's fluent in japanese but not so fluent in english, despite all the english in her songs.

but i don't really care, i was just curious, lol. :P anna's songs are still great! i gotta listen to her previous albums this weekend. which one do you guys like the most? (excluding NUDY SHOW!)

zyoeru 12th August 2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2055074)
yeah which surprised me initally

if you listen to her songs , her English dictation's pretty good but in real life she can't really converse that well for nuts which's ironic considering that a lot of her songs were written by herself

:roflmao

let's just say that Nagase doesn't have that typical Johnny's Idol like look

my younger sister was shocked when I told her he used to go out with ayumi cos she can't see them together as a couple

===

Kazuyoshi Shimomura directed the Kuroi Namida PV :thud - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/ks/profile.htm

he also shot some photos of Anna too in which they look great

Yeah, oh well as long as it sounds good I don't mind engrish. ^_________^
And yeah, I was looking through Kazuyoshi's portifolio a while ago and the stuff isn't bad! :P

NintendoHTF1242 12th August 2009 07:11 PM

omg I didn't know he shot the cover for MiChi's PROMiSE D:

KarenPang 13th August 2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furashubakku (Post 2057467)
Yeah, oh well as long as it sounds good I don't mind engrish. ^_________^

And yeah, I was looking through Kazuyoshi's portifolio a while ago and the stuff isn't bad! :P

yeah the photos he took of Anna are great , I don't know why there's so much hatred towards him

it's not easy being a photographer & those haters who doesn't like him , they should do it & see how tough it's to be 1 :grumpy

ANYWAY ...

@ Lisa - if you like her straight up rock tunes , then her older material is equally good :yes

that's if you're quite open minded about it

Beauty4123 13th August 2009 03:43 AM

oh i love rock! so i should be pretty content :D but what album do you prefer the most? not including NUDY SHOW, though, since i heard that already.

KarenPang 13th August 2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2057933)
oh i love rock! so i should be pretty content :D but what album do you prefer the most? not including NUDY SHOW, though, since i heard that already.

I will say all haha :laugh

cos she's 1 rare artiste that I generally like all of her material . But I guess for your case , you probably can listen backwards

like start from her NANA concept album & work your way back to strip me ? & then Taste My Beat

Beauty4123 13th August 2009 03:47 AM

haha okay then! i'll be listening to those this weekend! :cool

(after i watch NwP on friday...:innocent)

KarenPang 13th August 2009 03:53 AM

ok no problem :D & oops , I still haven't watch NwP yet :innocent

me need to plug on NUDY SHOW ! now :D

x-megumi-x 28th August 2009 10:00 AM

Karen wanted me to upload some scans, so... :D