Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124483)

Aderianu 6th April 2019 03:49 PM

ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 II

ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3

https://s1.imagebanana.com/file/190306/thb/FcXCe6tE.jpg

Concert Dates

2019.04.06 - Saitama Super Arena
2019.04.07 - Saitama Super Arena

Setlist
Spoiler:
01. Duty
02. Microphone
03. Pride
----Dance Show----
04. EnergizE
05. STEP you
06. Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movie on without you ~ NaNaNa ~ rollin' ~ Ladies Night ~ Sparkle
----Orchestral Show----
07. walking proud
08. Part of Me
09. BRILLANTE
10. FLOWER
----Screen Video----
11. HEAVEN
12. SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
13. Bold & Delicious
14. Born To Be...
encore
15. You & Me ~ AUDIENCE ~ Boys & Girls
16. Who...

01. Duty
02. Microphone
----Dance Show----
03. Startin'
04. STEP you
05. Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movie on without you ~ NaNaNa ~ rollin' ~ Ladies Night ~ Sparkle
----Interlude - poker face----
06. walking proud
07. Part of Me
08. BRILLANTE
09. FLOWER
----Screen Video----
10. HEAVEN
11. SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
12. Bold & Delicious
13. Born To Be...
encore
14. You & Me ~ AUDIENCE ~ Boys & Girls
15. Who...

Teppei-chan 6th April 2019 03:56 PM

I like the setlist but EnergizE is the only song I don't Like as much aus the Others. Never really been keen in this song.
Can't wait to see the full concert. The backdrop Mist have looked nice from what I saw at the pictures posted in the first thread

cosmicfirefly 6th April 2019 04:12 PM

Nice setlist! It's good to see rollin' on there too.

Aries 6th April 2019 04:22 PM

Do you know if we can see the streaming live tomorrow from outside Japan?

Deep snow 6th April 2019 04:30 PM

wow the Duty-Microphone-Pride is almost like the beginning of Cirque de Minuit (except not in that precise order).

I would love it if Duty wasn't using the CdM arrangement :yes

Xianghua 6th April 2019 04:33 PM

These Twitter users have some nice shots

https://twitter.com/araike_1989/stat...637170689?s=21
https://twitter.com/daikinaniji/stat...838041088?s=21
https://twitter.com/saratyun/status/...836674048?s=21
https://twitter.com/daiacroq/status/...808257536?s=21
https://twitter.com/donmayupoko/stat...938092544?s=21

Andrenekoi 6th April 2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep snow (Post 3298172)
wow the Duty-Microphone-Pride is almost like the beginning of Cirque de Minuit (except not in that precise order).

I would love it if Duty wasn't using the CdM arrangement :yes

People said it was the original arragement.

Sky High 6th April 2019 05:36 PM

Blue dress is amazing :)

Deep snow 6th April 2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3298179)
People said it was the original arragement.

yes, thanks! I asked the question before looking at the other thread :laugh

Evan Odinson 6th April 2019 06:03 PM

I'm so excited, I really wanna watch this tomorrow, hope someone kind enough will upload it :laugh

DonkeyKongRemix 6th April 2019 06:10 PM

Omg, no warning in this setlist!! Thank goodness.

KLJames 6th April 2019 07:00 PM

the setlist is mehhh, esp these:

Quote:

AT2015: Duty --> Pride --> Microphone
PoA^3: Duty --> Microphone --> Pride

CDL 0910: STEP you --> EnergizE
PoA^3: EnergizE --> STEP you

PoM 2011 / PoA^3: walking proud --> part of Me
the only thing im so happy is HEAVEN is on main show again, ABL or TA tour ver are way too good....

no live band is acceptable for me if is in hall tour, but arena show no live band is kinda boo...

thx god, the stage look amazing again, im really tired of small stage...

Earth_maiden 6th April 2019 07:27 PM

She always does STEP YOU when I'm not there! :laugh

This show looks really amazing, the setlist is fantastic and her costumes are a step up from TROUBLE tour. I hope she'll release this show on a DVD but I won't hold my breath.

Cahz- 6th April 2019 07:36 PM

I almost fell off my chair when I red EnergizE. And then I realized there was rollin' too. Overall it's a really nice setlist.

mizuki-7 6th April 2019 09:01 PM

It’s really sad her choice to not bring her band ... I don’t know if it’s a budget issue but it was something I liked about her past concerts it’s more lively and qualitative... removes useless dancers ... few of them is enough and bring your band on stage ... nonetheless everything looks good but I can’t help thinking she didn’t really paid attention to the votes of fans to make the set list lol
I hoped for more underperformed songs but well it’s alright I like every song she chooses.

DonkeyKongRemix 6th April 2019 10:12 PM

I wanna know if Pride was good, because it is one of my absolute faves!

Duty and Pride seem like great songs to have in the same setlist.

Also, I wish I had been there to listen to AUDIENCE. <3

Chris85 7th April 2019 12:44 AM

Here are the videos I collected from Instagram:
https://mega.nz/#!UslhhCZD!AggTz0gbi...i34eD4cWB3XhuE

AyuCanada 7th April 2019 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3298212)

Wow thanks!

TeamAyu2004 7th April 2019 02:12 AM

I was at the concert last night and I have to say it was an amazing show.
Teared up when i heard Heaven. And to finish with Who... such an amazing show.

Wish I could go again, but Ill settle with the live tonight

EDIT: Whoever was asking who was with Ayu during the stage part was rising, it was Lee.

Also, not to bring anything else up about the "burqa" debate, but people need to understand there is a difference between a burqa and a Hijab. Please feel free to message me about it. Ayumi did not have women glad in burqa on her stage.

holy_arrow 7th April 2019 02:38 AM

OMG, Duty is the original mix, walking proud and part of me are so beautiful though they are just the fancam.
What makes me surprised most is that she wears Kimono in the BRILLANTE part :V
So excited for tonite

labello 7th April 2019 04:18 AM

They incorporated the Japanese drums and the strings in quite a lot of songs. It wasn’t just a gimmick for one or two songs. Moments, HANABI and end roll where played during the interlude with the strings.
I also loved how they made use of the screens again! The screens showed the dancers performing being part of a game (candy crush etc) during the interlude before EnergizE.
I also loved the dancers costume, the screens and the song choice during BRILLIANTE (I think). It just looked grand! The screens showed Torii, some dancers had these kind of yokai/demon masks on. I thought it looked really great and worked very well! Can’t wait to get the TV version later already. I enjoyed the show so much, i wanted to see it again right after it finishes.

Sim' 7th April 2019 04:31 AM

Going to the Saitama Super Arena 3 hours before the show this time xD (not making the same mistake twice in a row)

Chibi-Chan 7th April 2019 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3298217)
I was at the concert last night and I have to say it was an amazing show.
Teared up when i heard Heaven. And to finish with Who... such an amazing show.

Wish I could go again, but Ill settle with the live tonight

EDIT: Whoever was asking who was with Ayu during the stage part was rising, it was Lee.

Also, not to bring anything else up about the "burqa" debate, but people need to understand there is a difference between a burqa and a Hijab. Please feel free to message me about it. Ayumi did not have women glad in burqa on her stage.

Sadly it was a burqa costume. Everything but the eyes was covered. I just looked at my photos again. If it would have been just a hijab I wouldn't have said anything.

Edit: Here is a photo of it.

FoxyPinkGirl 7th April 2019 05:49 AM

I’m getting a Koda Kumi vibe by looking at some twitter of the pictures of the show, particularly the pyramid. Don’t get me wrong, it looks incredible and I haven’t been this excited to see her (current) tour show in quite some time. But I just get that vibe. It’s also refreshing to see her have most of her costumes/outfits are originals versus recycling past ones. Very excited! :)

EndOfTheWorld 7th April 2019 05:57 AM

Maybe the costume is meant to be something else but resembles a burqa? It would seem weird to me for her to just throw in some burqa wearing people into the show. Especially since the concert doesn't seem related to the middle east. I know Christian/Catholic imagery has been used before but that is mostly because of M and I guess being inspired by a religious friend.:confused

TeamAyu2004 7th April 2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3298224)
Sadly it was a burqa costume. Everything but the eyes was covered. I just looked at my photos again. If it would have been just a hijab I wouldn't have said anything.

Chibi-chan, that is still not a burqa. A burqa covers the eyes with a mess. You cant see anything of the face in a burqa.

What Ayumi had on stage was a hijab and a niqab, which is just the veil that covers the face.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/263632...ence-headwear/

this article explains it pretty well.

kotora 7th April 2019 06:51 AM

Quote:

I thought she would preform Don't Look Back....

~angel*ayumi~ 7th April 2019 07:13 AM

Quote:

For me it looks like that there are not only women under this, but also men. And I think it looks more like Illuminati, secret brotherhood or whatever stuff type of cloak/costume.
That also whould fit a bit more into the stage theme with all the taiko drums, inari masks and tori gates. (yeah I know this don´t also fit, but mire than a burqua xD )

AyuCanada 7th April 2019 08:13 AM

No matter what, We should all know that Ayu is an advocate for women rights and what she stands for. That is said, she had weird/poor costume choices too in the past, sometimes it is better not to overlook it.

EndOfTheWorld 7th April 2019 08:22 AM

Spoiler:
https://scontent-cdt1-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

今日が浜崎あゆみ21年目最後の日。これまでのたくさんのありがとうとごめんねを全部抱えて。

いくぜーーー‼️‼️‼️さいたまーーー‼️‼️‼️‼️

#さいたまスーパーアリーナ
#エーキューブ
#day2
#A^3
#4月7日

Photo by @masayukikamo

voguehoney 7th April 2019 09:18 AM

OMG second day cancelled Pride and EnergizE...

EndOfTheWorld 7th April 2019 09:19 AM

I knew it would happen.:(

Norrel 7th April 2019 09:23 AM

OMG STARTIN’

1. Duty
2. Microphone
-interlude- (changed from day 1)
3. Startin
4. STEP You
-interlude-

Party_King 7th April 2019 09:38 AM

No EnergizE!? ��

Norrel 7th April 2019 09:43 AM

1. Duty
2. Microphone
3. Startin
4. STEP You
-interlude-
5. Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movin on without you ~ Ladies Night ~ Nanana ~ Sparkle
-interlude-
6 Walking Proud

Party_King 7th April 2019 09:49 AM

rollin‘ is gone too? :o

maxikot 7th April 2019 09:50 AM

No rollin as well along with EnergizE? Oh god, that is so so sad... I'm sure it's still a great experience but those were such a great surprise. Maybe there's a good reason for that like limited time for the tv broadcast. Or as they tend to do with recorded concerts that are to be released on a later date, skip some songs so people go and buy the DVD. Here they can't as it's live so maybe that's why. I hope they will release yesterday's concert somehow later on.

freedreamer 7th April 2019 09:53 AM

why ayu why...sigh...i dont understand. she really is trying to make people see her rarer songs live doesnt she haha

Aderianu 7th April 2019 09:54 AM

she cut 2 rare songs. No surprise

Norrel 7th April 2019 09:55 AM

CORRECTION: She did do rollin, my bad I forgot the order/to add it

1. Duty
2. Microphone
3. Startin
4. STEP You
-interlude-
5. Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movin on without you ~ Ladies Night ~ rollin’ ~ Nanana ~ Sparkle
-interlude-
6 Walking Proud
7. part of me
-Taiko drum interlude-
8. BRILLANTE (new arrangement with Taiko)
9. FLOWER (w/ Taiko)
-poker face piano interlude-
10. HEAVEN
11. SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL (w/ Taiko drums)
12. Bold & Delicious (w/ Taiko drums)
13. Born To Be... (w/ Taiko)

maxikot 7th April 2019 09:57 AM

Thank god Norrel, you saved me and other people some drama xD

Aderianu 7th April 2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

thank you! my seraching skills didn't work

Party_King 7th April 2019 09:59 AM

She‘s one hour late, isn‘t she?

~angel*ayumi~ 7th April 2019 10:08 AM

Bet she will erase AUDIENCE too <.<

Chris85 7th April 2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuCanada (Post 3298216)
Wow thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3298251)
thank you! my seraching skills didn't work

You're welcome! I will upload some more videos from yesterday's show later.

Norrel 7th April 2019 10:45 AM

1. Duty
2. Microphone
3. Startin
4. STEP You
-interlude-
5. Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movin on without you ~ Ladies Night ~ rollin’ ~ Nanana ~ Sparkle
-Moments~HANABI~end roll strings interlude-
6 Walking Proud
7. part of me
-Taiko drum interlude-
8. BRILLANTE (new arrangement with Taiko)
9. FLOWER (w/ Taiko)
-poker face piano version + original version playback)
10. HEAVEN
11. SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL (w/ Taiko drums)
12. Bold & Delicious (w/ Taiko drums)
13. Born To Be... (w/ Taiko)
-encore-
14. You & me ~ Audience
15. Boys & Girls
16. Who...

EndOfTheWorld 7th April 2019 10:51 AM

Poker face??
She kept HEAVEN.:)

Norrel 7th April 2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3298256)
Poker face??
She kept HEAVEN.:)

Yes! It was a piano version of poker face with video clips from all of her concerts

Sim' 7th April 2019 11:35 AM

Doors opened at 3:45 instead of 3:00, show was 1h late.
(And there was still a huge line for TA booth)

Some changes (additional to what was alreay said) : She swapped her outfits for Duty and Microphone with the same one she wears later for HEAVEN. The one used yesterday for these 2 songs will appear for Startin' (that is replacing Pride).
She forgot to get up at the plateform during Boys & Girls (that rose without her while she was throwing the signed balls), so she started laughing xD
She cried again during walking proud, no dramatic gestures as well today...

For poker face, the first part (piano) shows extracts from the PV, while the original version that follows the piano (until the 2nd chorus) shows extracts from her concerts.

tokyoxjapanxfan 7th April 2019 11:52 AM

Was a great concert. High energy with no laggy depressing parts or melodramatic moments lol (for me at least)

My only real complaint is that the stage lighting for Brilliante was -really- dark, I could barely see anything.

I cried when walking Proud started. Well actually I started getting emotional during the hanabi orchestra part. But the beginning of walking proud was like weirdly emotional for me xD I was caught off guard hahah

Also she looked amazing.

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 12:13 PM

Of course she'd cut/replace Pride and EnergizE... oh well.

Still, from all the photos of the broadcast etc., this show looks fantastic. She looks stunning as well. It seems to be her best concert since AT16 (to me at least) and just watching her it feels so... ayu.

Chris85 7th April 2019 12:16 PM

Videos from 04.06 part 2:
https://mega.nz/#!pttiwIjT!vYj_g6E6m...C9mAJ4SB6QtLQ4

metropass 7th April 2019 12:41 PM

So fucking disappointed to see today's changes. She again ruined a great concert.

Chris85 7th April 2019 12:47 PM

She knows that drama keeps forum alive.

attractive nausea 7th April 2019 12:49 PM

Well, for us who only get to see the live broadcast it sucks to see that she didn't sing EnergizE but if we think about the people who got to attend the two dates it means that they got to see both EnergizE and Startin' live which is cool for them.

Chibi-Chan 7th April 2019 01:03 PM

I was a little sad she cut Pride, but very happy about Startin'. Found the cutesy part with EnergizE a little bit annoying, simply because I don't like cutesy parts in general. Startin' was so much better and a great surprise!

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3298269)
Well, for us who only get to see the live broadcast it sucks to see that she didn't sing EnergizE but if we think about the people who got to attend the two dates it means that they got to see both EnergizE and Startin' live which is cool for them.

+1

@Chibi-Chan, during what performance was ayu on the platform with Lee?

Toniayu123 7th April 2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3298268)
She knows that drama keeps forum alive.

She ceratainly does.

Honestly, startin’ just make the set list even better for me.

Norrel 7th April 2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3298271)
I was a little sad she cut Pride, but very happy about Startin'. Found the cutesy part with EnergizE a little bit annoying, simply because I don't like cutesy parts in general. Startin' was so much better and a great surprise!

After the way she cut Pride and had a different interlude/scene, I had no idea what to expect. Startin’ was the LAST thing I thought she was going to follow with, and watching her dance and twirl around in that outfit gave me life. I really think that song made the set list today.

Aderianu 7th April 2019 01:30 PM

There is a live version of Duty at AWA
https://s.awa.fm/album/19e71b14edd58...4?t=1554631382

Aderianu 7th April 2019 01:39 PM

skirt can't be any shorter

https://i.imgur.com/0MaHdPNl.jpg

Evan Odinson 7th April 2019 01:50 PM

Does anyone have a link to wacth it online/download it? Would be much appreciated :yes

supaka 7th April 2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3298278)
Does anyone have a link to wacth it online/download it? Would be much appreciated :yes

+1

Love the setlist and the stage so far :luv2

kotora 7th April 2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3298277)
skirt can't be any shorter

https://i.imgur.com/0MaHdPNl.jpg

omg. Is that camel toe?

metropass 7th April 2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3298269)

I attended both shows but I don't feel cool as I already heard Startin' 3 times in TROUBLE TOUR. Most important is the original costume for Duty (which she used for Statin' today) is perfect fit for the opening section. I couldn't accept she used the same costume twice just because she want to ditch EnergizE. What's more is she again cut song as she started the show late which makes me feel she really doesn't respect the audience in her filming show.

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 02:19 PM

^now that you say it.. it sucks even more that she cut EnergizE and apparently its (and Step You's?) costume which resulted in her using the blue one twice and the original opening one for Startin'... The golden outfit fit Duty so so well and it looked so cool how she entered the stage on photos, especially with the cape.. oh well. Now it's just like in 2015/6 where she opens and ends the main show in pretty much the same outfit, with the difference that it wasn't like that originally. But there are others who liked today's show better so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, still seems like a fantastic concert (which, as per usual, still seemed better on the non-filming date to me) and I can't wait till the broadcast is online. :heart

alanphun 7th April 2019 02:31 PM

Such a disappointment when seeing the live broadcast this evening. Can't believe on my eyes when I saw her appear on the stage with the blue outfit for Duty. The outfit on 6/4 was so good! and i pretty sure she also removed the screen play during Microphone that we saw in the photo on 6/4 show.

is it only me, but I don't see any effort on the encore part....

Chibi-Chan 7th April 2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3298272)

@Chibi-Chan, during what performance was ayu on the platform with Pei?

During the SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL medley (first part of SURREAL and I think also a little bit during evolution).

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 02:51 PM

^Ah, I see :) thank you!

pedronekoi 7th April 2019 02:52 PM

Just got home from the concert. It was soooo fun and energetic! Here are some points I have:

- I've been to 4 concerts of her in Saitama Super Arena and this was the first time I've seen in PACKED with people. Not a single empty chair, all the areas were full with people. Fom the floor to the roof. Not a single area empty. It was very impressive.
- She definitely know how to put a great arena show and - besides what most of this forum says - she's always trying new things on the concerts. The outfits were really nice, the effects, the really long cross runway, the new kind of platforms on both sides of the runways, fire, explosions, floating platform. She put everything she could on this concert.
- There was no band BUT there was a orchestra and a chorus that was amazing. It was so impressive and they added so much to the songs.
- I felt like her voice output was so low. Don't know if it was just me, but sometimes I couldn't even hear her voice.
- I got really close seats, in the A2 area near the main runway and one of the side runways. But I feel like she didn't used the runways in a good way. It felt like it was just very big and only the dancers went near my section.
- I don't know why everybody assumes that it's her fault for the lateness of the concert. For me it felt like it was more related to the broadcast thing... Because when I entered the arena, they were putting the cameras on the position...
- Hikaru, the "voguing" dancer wasn't present during the concert and then he appeared during the encore out of nowhere. And when Ayu introduced the dancers, she said "welcome home Hikaru". No idea why he wasn't there from the beginning tho.
- During the last "tell me why" of Microphone she said it too early and it was kinda of awkward/funny because the instrumental didn't matched, and then she ended up saying just "tell me".

Can't wait to see the broadcast and find out if I appeared lol

Chibi-Chan 7th April 2019 02:57 PM

Btw, artists Ayu go flowers from include AAA, Koda Kumi, Every Little Thing and TRF

attractive nausea 7th April 2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3298281)
I attended both shows but I don't feel cool as I already heard Startin' 3 times in TROUBLE TOUR. Most important is the original costume for Duty (which she used for Statin' today) is perfect fit for the opening section. I couldn't accept she used the same costume twice just because she want to ditch EnergizE. What's more is she again cut song as she started the show late which makes me feel she really doesn't respect the audience in her filming show.

You did see Startin because of the TROUBLE tour but some peiple didnt go to TROUBLE tour so maybe it was their first time :)

Do you really think she cut Pride last minute because of the show starting late? I thought this kind of decision isnt something you make last minute.

Pretty weird if she didnt use the screen during microphone tho, it was a cool reference to AT 2010.

njanjayrp 7th April 2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3298287)
Just got home from the concert. It was soooo fun and energetic! Here are some points I have:

- I've been to 4 concerts of her in Saitama Super Arena and this was the first time I've seen in PACKED with people. Not a single empty chair, all the areas were full with people. Fom the floor to the roof. Not a single area empty. It was very impressive.
- She definitely know how to put a great arena show and - besides what most of this forum says - she's always trying new things on the concerts. The outfits were really nice, the effects, the really long cross runway, the new kind of platforms on both sides of the runways, fire, explosions, floating platform. She put everything she could on this concert.
- There was no band BUT there was a orchestra and a chorus that was amazing. It was so impressive and they added so much to the songs.
- I felt like her voice output was so low. Don't know if it was just me, but sometimes I couldn't even hear her voice.
- I got really close seats, in the A2 area near the main runway and one of the side runways. But I feel like she didn't used the runways in a good way. It felt like it was just very big and only the dancers went near my section.
- I don't know why everybody assumes that it's her fault for the lateness of the concert. For me it felt like it was more related to the broadcast thing... Because when I entered the arena, they were putting the cameras on the position...
- Hikaru, the "voguing" dancer wasn't present during the concert and then he appeared during the encore out of nowhere. And when Ayu introduced the dancers, she said "welcome home Hikaru". No idea why he wasn't there from the beginning tho.
- During the last "tell me why" of Microphone she said it too early and it was kinda of awkward/funny because the instrumental didn't matched, and then she ended up saying just "tell me".

Can't wait to see the broadcast and find out if I appeared lol

Hikaru either had an injury or a medical condition, if I remember correctly from Insta. He said he would skip A^3, but would be back for TROUBLE.

rikku1994 7th April 2019 04:19 PM

Idk why some of y'all are bummed out over an outfit. Like I'm pretty sure that same outfit will show up in the next tour lol. But the looks are a lot more interesting compared to the one's from the previous tour

metropass 7th April 2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3298291)
Do you really think she cut Pride last minute because of the show starting late? I thought this kind of decision isnt something you make last minute.

She did such thing serval times in the past. In JTB chapter 1 final the show started 45 minutes late and we saw she cut Walk. In JTB chapter 2 first show at Osaka the show started 1 hour late and 3 songs was cut (including the new song WORDS at that time), even though the original setlist only has 16 songs. I think it is not acceptable to cut song just because of the late stating.

attractive nausea 7th April 2019 04:38 PM

^ Oh okay, I wasn't aware of those situations. I don't see why starting late refrains her from singing the whole setlist unless it's the final and they have a tight schedule to dismantle the stage after the last show... :(

Chris85 7th April 2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3298287)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv9Y67TA4L8/

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 05:43 PM

Probably gonna get cut IF there is a re-broadcast/release.. If..

Earth_maiden 7th April 2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Thanks my love. I knew she would sing STEP YOU when I'm not there. :dead2

Aderianu 7th April 2019 07:28 PM

walking proud (LQ)

https://i.imgur.com/r7XmadR.jpg

https://yadi.sk/i/eXbDuaGRW6ZE2Q

Teppei-chan 7th April 2019 07:40 PM

Thanks you Aderianu for the upload of Walking proud.
She sounds so good here through the whole Song, well okay at some parts her voice Sounds a little bit weak but she still delivered this song so good imo.
The only thing about the performance I would have found better ist that she actuall used water fontains

njanjayrp 7th April 2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3298307)

Thanks!! They have actually used the very same screen setting they had for POM2018.

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 07:47 PM

True! I like the screen frame, makes it look better imo.
The effects are similar to PoM18 too, e.g. evolution (iirc)

Just like the frame effect (an 'actual' frame being around the screen) for one song is the one she used for ever free last year.

ayuinh.k? 7th April 2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppei-chan (Post 3298308)
Thanks you Aderianu for the upload of Walking proud.
She sounds so good here through the whole Song, well okay at some parts her voice Sounds a little bit weak but she still delivered this song so good imo.
The only thing about the performance I would have found better ist that she actuall used water fontains

She's having a hard time hitting the high notes

njanjayrp 7th April 2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? (Post 3298311)
She's having a hard time hitting the high notes

Yeah, during the chorus she sounds as if something was stuck in her throat:(

Sky High 7th April 2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3298307)

Thank you for this clip, she looks amazing. :love:love

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 09:10 PM

Just watched it, her vocals are weak indeed and I wonder why she even attempts those high notes. IIRC she didn't sing the high notes during PoM11 so I think she should have done that instead. That way it'd be stronger. But then again, she might have ended up shouting in that case so I guess it's fine. I'll wait for the rest of the concert, just think this isn't the best song to sing for her. The performance was okay, not the best but not the worst either

Norrel 7th April 2019 09:21 PM

I know that we will have the WOWOW broadcast uploaded soon probably, but here are some videos I was able to take from days 1 & 2 that I hope you’ll enjoy until then!

Day 1 Microphone (w/ Versace hood outfit & original backdrop video)
https://youtu.be/CQuwHe-D3iU
Day 1 - STEP You (w/ cute outfit & bicycle)
https://youtu.be/lbP8Rm_Xsso
Day 2 - Microphone (outro w/ mistake & pyro)
https://youtu.be/6LGKvAIOcRA
Day 2 - Sparkle (outro w/ bouncing balls)
https://youtu.be/106cCfOg50M
Day 2 - FLOWER
https://youtu.be/Tn4ra6jFy84
Day 2 - HEAVEN (this one is quite pretty)
https://youtu.be/lBWRiArYdAk
Day 2 - Born to be (confetti)
https://youtu.be/ldKBNTbr7Os

Katsuyuki012 7th April 2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norrel (Post 3298317)
I know that we will have the WOWOW broadcast uploaded soon probably, but here are some videos I was able to take from days 1 & 2 that I hope you’ll enjoy until then!

Day 1 Microphone (w/ Versace hood outfit & original backdrop video)
https://youtu.be/CQuwHe-D3iU
Day 1 - STEP You (w/ cute outfit & bicycle)
https://youtu.be/lbP8Rm_Xsso
Day 2 - Microphone (outro w/ mistake & pyro)
Day 2 - Sparkle (outro w/ bouncing balls)
https://youtu.be/106cCfOg50M
Day 2 - FLOWER
https://youtu.be/Tn4ra6jFy84
Day 2 - HEAVEN (this one is quite pretty)
Day 2 - Born to be (confetti)
https://youtu.be/ldKBNTbr7Os

Thank you so much

EDIT: THE BOUNCING BALLS

attractive nausea 7th April 2019 09:24 PM

^ Thank you for these! You mistakenly put the microphone instead of HEAVEN :)

Norrel 7th April 2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3298319)
^ Thank you for these! You mistakenly put the microphone instead of HEAVEN :)

No problem, and yes I did! I’ve edited the post to correct this now, but here it is just in case https://youtu.be/lBWRiArYdAk

Party_King 7th April 2019 09:56 PM

Thank you Norrel! This definitly looks like a step up from her last rounds of touring :luv2

rainbow_smile 7th April 2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3298298)
^ Oh okay, I wasn't aware of those situations. I don't see why starting late refrains her from singing the whole setlist unless it's the final and they have a tight schedule to dismantle the stage after the last show... :(

some venues have a curfew, so that could be the reason, but idk what time the show ended

ayuinh.k? 7th April 2019 10:52 PM

Full concert https://www.bilibili.com/video/av486...46912450010739

Marilyn 7th April 2019 11:02 PM

Energize </3 :( why I remove it?

kotora 7th April 2019 11:07 PM

Walking proud , white dress, black boots, and that hairstyle remind me Ariana grande

attractive nausea 7th April 2019 11:21 PM

^ It's funny that you say said because there were Ariana Grande songs from her last album playing before the shows lol

Thank you for posting the full show ayuinh.k? !!

ayuinh.k? 7th April 2019 11:23 PM

She sounds very hoarse esp during the high notes which she couldn't hit, does anyone know if her voice was better on Saturday?

kotora 7th April 2019 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? (Post 3298327)
She sounds very hoarse esp during the high notes which she couldn't hit, does anyone know if her voice was better on Saturday?

I feel so sad to hear that voice.

AyuCanada 7th April 2019 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? (Post 3298323)

Thank you!!!!!!!!

I started watching it I finished the first 2 songs and I don't know how I feel about it so far, It is a very weird opening act. I am not sure I understand the theme and the mix between the drums, the chorists costumes, the dancers in a sparkly tuxedo and Ayu with a blue showgirl dress.