Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122389)

Aderianu 30th December 2015 06:28 AM

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~

http://i.imgur.com/pypC4jc.png

=== Dates ============
【doors open / show start】
2015.12.29 17:00/18:00
2015.12.30 17:00/18:00
2015.12.31 21:30/22:30

=== Setlist ===========
Spoiler:
01. GREEN (Rock Version)
02. WARNING
03. UNITE!
04. STEP you
05. Fly high
06. Ladies Night
07. Marionette
08. appears ~ Missing ~ CAROLS ~ Dearest
09. Winter Diary
10. Summer Diary
11. Ivy
12. Born to Be
13. Song 4 U
14. Love song
-encore-
15. evolution
16. Boys & Girls
17. The Show Must Go on
18. MY ALL

=== Pictures ===========
http://i.imgur.com/FwiBCR6.jpg

=== Goods ============
http://i.imgur.com/DVRwrt2m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7viV9mIm.jpg
MORE: http://shop.mu-mo.net/st/special/ayu_cdl15/
http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122380

=== TV Broadcast =======
J:COM×MUSIC ON! TV PRESENTS
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A~MADE IN TOKYO~
2015.12.31 10:00~2:00

Other Threads:
http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122139

~angel*ayumi~ 30th December 2015 07:16 AM

A Stage foto found on instagram
http://i.imgur.com/FwiBCR6.jpg

Aderianu 30th December 2015 07:52 AM

wow! stage looks so cool

AyuWorld 30th December 2015 07:58 AM

woaaaa I like the stage!

xLuna&1LOVE 30th December 2015 08:06 AM

Ok I see were the comments regarding "Ayu recycling performances" are coming from, but it looks like there might be enough room to expand further ideas in this set up. I hope she is going to do that for the big tour.

Not really super interesting but for a presentation project I once did set and costume design for Ayu riding a big Japanese dragon with lazer eyes and there came steam/smoke from the nose. In the end it was intended to fly over the audience and she would sing WARNING. Secretly I hope something like that will once happen in her shows. Especially in an oriental theme! The crystal elephant was close enough ;)

Aderianu 30th December 2015 08:37 AM

I think she just didn't have enough time to create fully new show

//ABEST 30th December 2015 10:44 AM

^ or she is out of ideas :D

mizuki-7 30th December 2015 11:09 AM

^
Maybe ? 1 or 2 years without doing any concerts could be good for her in order to find inspiration and create something really innovative but honestly this years was really busy for her and to be able to produce by herself 3 different shows just for 2015 is amazing !!

At the same time what more could be done? she tried a lot of things already ...

//ABEST 30th December 2015 11:16 AM

it's funny how LIMITED TA TOUR was most different tour for a veeery long time and it was like so basic :yes she should calm down a little imo and let her music and personality impress people. that's why i love CDL13-14, it was kinda relaxed like CDLs should be :yes

i'm not saying what she is doing is wrong or i dislike it, no. this just could be something new :)

if she loves doing the huge show, go for it! i will support her no matter what

Surreal17 30th December 2015 11:42 AM

Any changes in the setlist today?

Aderianu 30th December 2015 11:54 AM

I don't think she's out of ideas. I think she has concept and will shape true form of MADE IN TOKYO at the arena tour. Usually she has like two months for preparation, and TA tour finished only at the end of November

Earth_maiden 30th December 2015 12:08 PM

She's been performing live for about 15 years, right? I think it's normal for there to be recycled performances to some degree.

hayasaki 30th December 2015 12:25 PM

On my way to my hotel from Yoyogi! I'd say i enjoyed the show as a whole but forgive me Cirque de Minuit is better lol. I wish i could write a more detAiled review later but i feel so sick. And nice meeting some of Singapore ahs friends. It was fun meeting and taking photos with u together lol

YukiUsagi 30th December 2015 12:35 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXdlfDiUMAAMp64.jpg

280301 30th December 2015 01:06 PM

Which performances have been recycled?

Raiu-Ayu 30th December 2015 01:07 PM

Looking at Timmys past outfits and some of the dancers past outfits ayu defo has a panchant for bdsm lol

Muzzbuzz 30th December 2015 02:17 PM

Hi guys,
I'm in Tokyo over the New Year visiting from Australia. Is there any chance of securing 2 tickets for tonight's CDL? I know its last minute. D'oh!
Thanks
Leo

tokyoxjapanxfan 30th December 2015 02:39 PM

Still holding out for a surprise appearance from TK and Ayu busting out Many classic moments lol.

Minttulatte 30th December 2015 02:40 PM

Hmm, seems to me that circus theme is gone. Thank god. *wipes off tears of happiness*

I also like the setlist. Ivy and UNITE! are nice surprises for me. Also appears and Missing eare even if they're just a part of a medley. :heart

Ryusei 30th December 2015 02:48 PM

what's with all the "recycling outrage"? She could also just stand there, sing and do nothing else. even these "recycled" performances take time and effort.

Minttulatte 30th December 2015 02:54 PM

Maybe she's recycling only because she didn't have much time to create a 100% new show? Didn't Limited TA Live Tour end in early December? If she started rehearlsing and planning this CDL after that tour, then it's not a surprise that recycling happened. Doesn't Ayu usually take at least 2 months to prepare for the CDL? She didn't have that much time in her hands this time.

alternarist 30th December 2015 02:59 PM

All I can say is, if u r there live, you wouldn't care whether it is recycled or not.

And nice meeting you hayasaki!! :) will u be there Tmr as well? Haha

Setlist was the same but evolution started with the studio version, the "lalala" part. And it's also first verse second chorus.

And there is no SURREAL.

ExodusUK 30th December 2015 03:02 PM

She probably wouldn't have to recycle performances if she used December properly to rehearse things instead of wasting a week in Taiwan filming a PV for that awful "Winter Diary" song.

TheRainbow 30th December 2015 03:03 PM

I can give her a pass with some recycled performances with the amount of touring she did this year, but at least she seems to have brought some surprises like Song 4 U, Ivy and GREEN. (And since I haven't watched all her released concerts, I won't notice lol.)

Earth_maiden 30th December 2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3180069)
All I can say is, if u r there live, you wouldn't care whether it is recycled or not.

Exactly. I think we're lucky she still does 2 major concerts a year. This year she did 3, I worry for her health.

Aderianu 30th December 2015 03:13 PM

seems today's tracklist is the same

photo of first outfit

freedreamer 30th December 2015 03:34 PM

^FWAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS STUNNINGGG!!! OMG

AyuWorld 30th December 2015 03:46 PM

wow she looks like a Chinese princess warrior, and reminds me of Zhang Zi Yi, dont know why hehe

Yoake 30th December 2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3180076)

photo of first outfit

:luv2

I really like the setlist too.

Surreal17 30th December 2015 05:27 PM

Ayu looks beautiful and I agree, she resembles a Chinese nobility.

Chris85 30th December 2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdolce (Post 3180063)
Hmm, seems to me that circus theme is gone. Thank god. *wipes off tears of happiness*

Not entirely. There's harlequin/clown in the marionette intro. He's trying to be funny, acts weird and asks for public cheers.
As for recycling - repeating lots of stuff that you did just 3 years ago ain't good.
Ayu, please wait at least 5 years.:-D:-D

There was a very unpleasant situation during first half of the show. Person sitting next to me had camera, I noticed it before and warned not to try taking pictures so that we can avoid problems from staff. But this person ended up taking them anyway! And of course staff noticed and came to that person, he/she (couldn't tell if it's a boy or a girl because of the mask) got so freaked out that he/she wouldn't let his camera go, but staff grabbed it too, then they started deleting pictures together, then another staff member came and wanted to take away camera, but that person was reluctant to part with it, so staff made him/her leave. For good...
The worst part is that it was when Ayu was right in front of us, like 3 meters away, it was so distracting since they were fighting right next to me.

ayumisrael 30th December 2015 05:49 PM

^From your description though it sounds like a pretty good use of a clown that serves a great purpose for what the performance wants to convey, and it's just 1 performance.

xLuna&1LOVE 30th December 2015 06:56 PM

I am in love with that costume! It is really, really good!

//ABEST 30th December 2015 08:17 PM

i don't really like that look :no maybe it's just the quality of the picture

Aderianu 30th December 2015 08:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/aZB3gael.jpg

Zeke. 30th December 2015 09:14 PM

I wish she'd stop with the fucking contacts already. Just STOP.

She has the most beautiful natural eyes in the WORLD. When she wears these ugly lenses she looks like a reptile.

mizuki-7 30th December 2015 09:25 PM

^
XD so true !!! I don't get it !!

RealLight 30th December 2015 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3180108)

She has the most beautiful natural eyes in the WORLD. When she wears these ugly lenses she looks like a reptile.

LMAO

Pieces_of_SEVEN 30th December 2015 09:37 PM

If you're calling her lazy because of "recycled" performances, you're ridiculous.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your reports on the concert! I would not be disappointed at all if she decided to keep the Made in Tokyo concept for AT 16, I would probably just add a few songs to the main set list.

I would LOVEEE to see UNITE!, STEP you, appears, and Born To Be... live!

JEWELian 30th December 2015 10:08 PM

Chris, that sucks about the person next to you, I hate situations like that at concerts, when all you want to do is enjoy and people are distracting you!

Was it a fan or someone trying to take photos with a professional camera to sell?
Quote:

Ja. It's pretty scary. I definitely noticed it at TA Live, her eyes freaked me out.

Hopefully she's getting proper care for them too >.< My optometrist was talking to me about how bad coloured contacts are for your eyes because they usually don't let the proper amount of oxygen through.

pimenta 30th December 2015 11:33 PM

She does an elaborated performance, people complain they miss the simple CDLs, she does a simpler performance, people complain it's recycled... It's kinda hard to do something simple and completely new at the same time you know...

Pieces_of_SEVEN 31st December 2015 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3180090)
Not entirely. There's harlequin/clown in the marionette intro. He's trying to be funny, acts weird and asks for public cheers.
As for recycling - repeating lots of stuff that you did just 3 years ago ain't good.

There was a very unpleasant situation during first half of the show. Person sitting next to me had camera, I noticed it before and warned not to try taking pictures so that we can avoid problems from staff. But this person ended up taking them anyway! And of course staff noticed and came to that person, he/she (couldn't tell if it's a boy or a girl because of the mask) got so freaked out that he/she wouldn't let his camera go, but staff grabbed it too, then they started deleting pictures together, then another staff member came and wanted to take away camera, but that person was reluctant to part with it, so staff made him/her leave. For good...
The worst part is that it was when Ayu was right in front of us, like 3 meters away, it was so distracting since they were fighting right next to me.

Totes awks. Seriously. I would not want to have been you at that moment. Actually...I would, because it would mean that I'd be at ayu's concert. :P

Has to be weird for ayu too...like, really? Do you think this person was a foreigner?

Chris85 31st December 2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWELian (Post 3180125)
Chris, that sucks about the person next to you, I hate situations like that at concerts, when all you want to do is enjoy and people are distracting you!

Was it a fan or someone trying to take photos with a professional camera to sell?

Definitely a foreign fan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3180146)
Has to be weird for ayu too...like, really? Do you think this person was a foreigner?

Yep international Asian fan, but fortunately I think Ayu didn't notice because she was very concentrated on performance.
By the way they gave me the same seat for 29 and 30. I wonder which seat it's going to be tonight

Next_Level29 31st December 2015 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3180106)

OMGGGG i adore this picture :love:love:love:love she looks stunning and this bumps on her heads looks really cute on her, unusually :cool:D:mischief

kotora 31st December 2015 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3180117)
If you're calling her lazy because of "recycled" performances, you're ridiculous.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your reports on the concert! I would not be disappointed at all if she decided to keep the Made in Tokyo concept for AT 16, I would probably just add a few songs to the main set list.

I would LOVEEE to see UNITE!, STEP you, appears, and Born To Be... live!

I think I am ridiculous then but I am happy she brings UNITE! back.

And GREEN looks very promoting.

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 02:26 AM

http://i.imgur.com/yRgF8Bz.jpg

People been talking bout her buns, but hey Im just so happy with the skinny jeans here! :luv2 always dont like the short shorts, she looked outdated in the short,like come on Ayu, we got so many other style of pants.And also she looked she lose some weight again in this pic, amazing how she always gain and lose the weight very fast haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimenta (Post 3180139)
She does an elaborated performance, people complain they miss the simple CDLs, she does a simpler performance, people complain it's recycled... It's kinda hard to do something simple and completely new at the same time you know...

yes, how can people even judge the before that we have yet to see the concert

Minttulatte 31st December 2015 02:44 AM

So SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL medley was left out? Oh my god, is this real? :0 She just sung evolution? Holy hell, this concert sounds more and more awesome. :'D I do wish that SURREAL gets its own separate performance at some point (it's my favorite of all these concert staples she has) but separately performed evolution is a good idea~ :heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3180090)

I don't mind if she uses it a bit for a part of a concert. I just don't like it being the main theme of a concert. Also, that clown/harlequin sounds like that 10 minute intro of Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour Final. :D I hope it wasn't similar to that because I definitely didn't enjoy that intro at all. XD Which is weird because otherwise that concert is one of my top 5 favorites lol.

Maybe she'll have more new stuff for next year's tour then. She does have more time to think it over. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3180076)

photo of first outfit

That looks fabulous~ :luv2

AyUmIXx 31st December 2015 02:57 AM

the kimono outfit looks so nice..it's liked a modernized kimono..
waiting for more pics!

MessiahofSilence 31st December 2015 04:08 AM

Quote:

Quoted for fucking truth.

Her eyes are so dark and lively naturally.

thirteenonejay 31st December 2015 04:19 AM

A couple more limited pics that I haven't seen posted here:

http://i.imgur.com/xJ1HK72.png

Also, did you guys know there was a blog for the CDL? http://avex.jp/ayu/cdl15-16/index.html I thought she only did this for the tours!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 31st December 2015 04:58 AM

^That second pic is so cute!! ugh!
Do we know when this will air on TV?

ayuinh.k? 31st December 2015 05:12 AM

^ Dec 31st at 10pm Japan Time on J:COM x Music On! TV

Pieces_of_SEVEN 31st December 2015 05:14 AM

^REALLY?! Wow, for some reason I did not think it would be that soon. Ha! That's exciting!!

ayu-michan 31st December 2015 05:54 AM

Do we have a place to watch it online? :(

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 07:28 AM

hope can DL it tmr

melissalove 31st December 2015 07:46 AM

This Cdl sounds simple and very interesting!!

YukiUsagi 31st December 2015 08:29 AM

4h ~ 20GB, Hmm I cannot download this CDL :(

Uknow! 31st December 2015 10:42 AM

I want to see it! I can't wait ;_;

aliceshields 31st December 2015 10:57 AM

I want the bluray already XD

Anna.L 31st December 2015 11:29 AM

There's any chance of a streaming link for this cdl?

AyuGAME 31st December 2015 11:42 AM

yup..I wonder if we can stream it

Anna.L 31st December 2015 11:46 AM

oh please someone share this link for stream

Chris85 31st December 2015 11:47 AM

This channel is not free, don't expect streaming.

Earth_maiden 31st December 2015 12:03 PM

^I can't figure out how to pay for it. :(

YukiUsagi 31st December 2015 01:07 PM

Now!

http://i.imgur.com/TiYQnJR.jpg

hayasaki 31st December 2015 01:28 PM

forgive me but Ayu's new male dancer Ko-Ya is hawt.

j0tas 31st December 2015 01:29 PM

How can we watch it?

Earth_maiden 31st December 2015 01:37 PM

Is it on Japanese pay-per-view TV only? I can't see anywhere to pay to watch on the website.

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayasaki (Post 3180230)
forgive me but Ayu's new male dancer Ko-Ya is hawt.

I knew it from looking at the pic! :D

hayasaki 31st December 2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 3180233)
I knew it from looking at the pic! :D

At first i thought it was Subaru. I even thought its Naoto, but that's impossible since he's in Exile now. I was like "who's that guy" the whole time 'till i realized that there was an audition for new members. LOL Ughhhh

Uknow! 31st December 2015 02:05 PM

photos

tweet with warning pics
tweet with a video of green

more pics

Minttulatte 31st December 2015 02:07 PM

Oh my god it's the Party Queen era hair again! xD Sucks that it's a wig. I really liked that hair color on Ayu. It was cool. I like the bunny outfit. It looks cute~ :heart

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 02:08 PM

^

oh my!! hahah she really looked like "Ayu Pamyu Pamyu" hahah

and in the kimono with her hair pull at the back like that, shes sooo namie looking haha

AyUmIXx 31st December 2015 02:08 PM

hahaha ayu really is wearing that bunny costume wahaha.. OMG..
and that kimono outfit looks fantastic!
thanks for sharing the pics.

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 02:11 PM

and I saw Sun Wo Kong ( Monkey King) on the stage during Green! haha cant wait, it looks interesting

Uknow! 31st December 2015 02:12 PM

This twitter is love :)

video of UNITE
video of Step You
video of fly high

Hotel Love Songs era hahahaha

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 02:17 PM

I need Ivy after this *_* hope the person put it up too xD

Anna.L 31st December 2015 02:19 PM

yeah its ayu pamyu pamyu

Surreal17 31st December 2015 02:21 PM

omg, GREEN sounds amazing. And the visuals too!

Earth_maiden 31st December 2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3180232)
Is it on Japanese pay-per-view TV only? I can't see anywhere to pay to watch on the website.

No one interested in helping? Guess it's too late now anyway.

RealLight 31st December 2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3180238)

What in the world...

Uknow! 31st December 2015 02:23 PM

More ;)

Another video of Step You
Step You again
Marionette !!!!!!!!

Surreal17 31st December 2015 02:27 PM

Marionette!!! Amazing again.

Uknow! 31st December 2015 02:27 PM

More of Marionette

I'm trying to share everything, I'm sorry for the disorder.

Anna.L 31st December 2015 02:31 PM

ayu doesn't do an air dance on marionette?

Surreal17 31st December 2015 02:31 PM

This is so exciting. Even if we can't see it live, we still see parts of it, and the show hasn't even finished. Thanks to everyone who filmed the clips and who are sharing.
LOL at that huge bunny costume.

aliceshields 31st December 2015 02:34 PM

Thank you for the posting... OMG I'm super exciting

Anna.L 31st December 2015 02:34 PM

i really want a rip asap

Uknow! 31st December 2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna.L (Post 3180253)
ayu doesn't do an air dance on marionette?

She did on Marionette ~prelude~, but I don't know if she did on Marionette too.

Video of Missing

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 02:38 PM

great that japanese fans are posting these vids, at least we can watch part of it , arigatou minna!

Loving the Missing dress! so gorgeous on her and no ridiculous hair style

Surreal17 31st December 2015 02:40 PM

I really like that black knot on the Missing dress.

Uknow! 31st December 2015 02:46 PM

Winter Diary video

Ballad medley pics + bunny

Surreal17 31st December 2015 02:49 PM

Omg, Ivy is approaching. Can't wait to see it!!

Anna.L 31st December 2015 02:52 PM

come ivy come

Heavenly 31st December 2015 02:53 PM

I really want to hear the rock version of GREEN :(

Surreal17 31st December 2015 02:55 PM

5 minutes until COUNTDOWN in JAPAN!

AyuWorld 31st December 2015 02:56 PM

well I guess some forgot this, we have Green rock version in the single,and Im freaking loving it!

Uknow! 31st December 2015 02:58 PM

Another of Winter Diary
IVY !!!!!!!!

Anna.L 31st December 2015 02:59 PM

Ivy is the same outfit from the opening?

Surreal17 31st December 2015 03:00 PM

Ayu looks beautiful in the Ivy performance. Thank God this song has a proper place in the main show like it deserves.