Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122389)

Minttulatte 30th December 2015 02:54 PM

Maybe she's recycling only because she didn't have much time to create a 100% new show? Didn't Limited TA Live Tour end in early December? If she started rehearlsing and planning this CDL after that tour, then it's not a surprise that recycling happened. Doesn't Ayu usually take at least 2 months to prepare for the CDL? She didn't have that much time in her hands this time.

alternarist 30th December 2015 02:59 PM

All I can say is, if u r there live, you wouldn't care whether it is recycled or not.

And nice meeting you hayasaki!! :) will u be there Tmr as well? Haha

Setlist was the same but evolution started with the studio version, the "lalala" part. And it's also first verse second chorus.

And there is no SURREAL.

ExodusUK 30th December 2015 03:02 PM

She probably wouldn't have to recycle performances if she used December properly to rehearse things instead of wasting a week in Taiwan filming a PV for that awful "Winter Diary" song.

TheRainbow 30th December 2015 03:03 PM

I can give her a pass with some recycled performances with the amount of touring she did this year, but at least she seems to have brought some surprises like Song 4 U, Ivy and GREEN. (And since I haven't watched all her released concerts, I won't notice lol.)

Earth_maiden 30th December 2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3180069)
All I can say is, if u r there live, you wouldn't care whether it is recycled or not.

Exactly. I think we're lucky she still does 2 major concerts a year. This year she did 3, I worry for her health.

Aderianu 30th December 2015 03:13 PM

seems today's tracklist is the same

photo of first outfit

freedreamer 30th December 2015 03:34 PM

^FWAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS STUNNINGGG!!! OMG

AyuWorld 30th December 2015 03:46 PM

wow she looks like a Chinese princess warrior, and reminds me of Zhang Zi Yi, dont know why hehe

Yoake 30th December 2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3180076)
seems today's tracklist is the same

photo of first outfit

:luv2

I really like the setlist too.

Surreal17 30th December 2015 05:27 PM

Ayu looks beautiful and I agree, she resembles a Chinese nobility.

Chris85 30th December 2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdolce (Post 3180063)
Hmm, seems to me that circus theme is gone. Thank god. *wipes off tears of happiness*

Not entirely. There's harlequin/clown in the marionette intro. He's trying to be funny, acts weird and asks for public cheers.
As for recycling - repeating lots of stuff that you did just 3 years ago ain't good.
Ayu, please wait at least 5 years.:-D:-D

There was a very unpleasant situation during first half of the show. Person sitting next to me had camera, I noticed it before and warned not to try taking pictures so that we can avoid problems from staff. But this person ended up taking them anyway! And of course staff noticed and came to that person, he/she (couldn't tell if it's a boy or a girl because of the mask) got so freaked out that he/she wouldn't let his camera go, but staff grabbed it too, then they started deleting pictures together, then another staff member came and wanted to take away camera, but that person was reluctant to part with it, so staff made him/her leave. For good...
The worst part is that it was when Ayu was right in front of us, like 3 meters away, it was so distracting since they were fighting right next to me.

ayumisrael 30th December 2015 05:49 PM

^From your description though it sounds like a pretty good use of a clown that serves a great purpose for what the performance wants to convey, and it's just 1 performance.

xLuna&1LOVE 30th December 2015 06:56 PM

I am in love with that costume! It is really, really good!

//ABEST 30th December 2015 08:17 PM

i don't really like that look :no maybe it's just the quality of the picture

Aderianu 30th December 2015 08:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/aZB3gael.jpg

Zeke. 30th December 2015 09:14 PM

I wish she'd stop with the fucking contacts already. Just STOP.

She has the most beautiful natural eyes in the WORLD. When she wears these ugly lenses she looks like a reptile.

mizuki-7 30th December 2015 09:25 PM

^
XD so true !!! I don't get it !!

RealLight 30th December 2015 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3180108)

She has the most beautiful natural eyes in the WORLD. When she wears these ugly lenses she looks like a reptile.

LMAO

Pieces_of_SEVEN 30th December 2015 09:37 PM

If you're calling her lazy because of "recycled" performances, you're ridiculous.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your reports on the concert! I would not be disappointed at all if she decided to keep the Made in Tokyo concept for AT 16, I would probably just add a few songs to the main set list.

I would LOVEEE to see UNITE!, STEP you, appears, and Born To Be... live!

JEWELian 30th December 2015 10:08 PM

Chris, that sucks about the person next to you, I hate situations like that at concerts, when all you want to do is enjoy and people are distracting you!

Was it a fan or someone trying to take photos with a professional camera to sell?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3180108)

Ja. It's pretty scary. I definitely noticed it at TA Live, her eyes freaked me out.

Hopefully she's getting proper care for them too >.< My optometrist was talking to me about how bad coloured contacts are for your eyes because they usually don't let the proper amount of oxygen through.