Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ present campaign (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77504)

truehappiness 26th July 2008 08:44 PM

A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ present campaign

Yet again, like with GUILTY, A BEST 2, RAINBOW, A BALLADS, and other releases.. Ayu is having another present campaign via a lottery [i.e you pick a thing from a box, and whatever letter is on that thing, you get that prize.]

These are the different gifts that someone who orders [presumably in Japan and from online shops as well.] can get:
Quote:

A賞:オリジナルジグソーパズル
B賞:オリジナルミラー
C賞:オリジナルミニタオル
D賞:全43種COMPLETEマグネット(43種のうち1つ)
E賞:オリジナル特大ポスター
F章:10th Anniversary 『A』マークステッカー
To translate:
A GIFT: Original jigsaw puzzle
B GIFT: Original mirror
C GIFT: Original mini-towel
D GIFT: All 43 covers COMPLETE magnet (one out of 43 different magnets)
E GIFT: Original oversized poster
F GIFT: 10th Anniversary 『A』 sticker

The puzzle seems interesting.

Source

Rakuten states that the goods are subject to change.

micster 26th July 2008 08:44 PM

Original Oversized Poster?

Sounds AWESOME

truehappiness 26th July 2008 08:51 PM

I must add that those of you who purchase ASAP might be more likely to win something.

Last year, GUILTY purchasers who were the first to preorder ended up getting presents.

GRACE 26th July 2008 08:52 PM

Pre-ordering from JUST Japan or what? If it's not known fully yet, just say so ^^;;

micster 26th July 2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1561971)
I must add that those of you who purchase ASAP might be more likely to win something.

Last year, GUILTY purchasers who were the first to preorder ended up getting presents.

Oh I hope so. I preordered like 30mins after the news broke on CDJapan.

It'd be nice to get something

minna 26th July 2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1561971)

so it's like with GUILTY? even on yesasia & cdjapan ?

The prizes are so interesting (*-*)
OMG I just hope I will win like with GUILTY!!!!

♥ you! 26th July 2008 09:04 PM

oh god this gives me more pressure to pre-order early :weep I would want the Original mini-towel or puzzel :O

aqua_crystal 26th July 2008 09:06 PM

Some of the stuff seems kinda cool! I'd love to pre-order!!!

truehappiness 26th July 2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1561972)
Pre-ordering from JUST Japan or what? If it's not known fully yet, just say so ^^;;

It's not known fully, but people always ask this.. like "OMG DO WE GET IT IF WE USE CDJAPAN OR SOMETHING OR LIKE YESASIA!?@?!@!"

For the most part, these things apply to preorders from most Japanese retailers I believe..

CDJapan should put up a page soon if they're going to participate.

HanabiChick 26th July 2008 09:07 PM

I'd like to win something, maybe the poster or mirror, would be nice. I didn't win anything with GUILTY though, might keep my expectations low.

truehappiness 26th July 2008 09:08 PM

Well, only so many orders got prizes for GUILTY. [less than 10 people on AHS got presents?]

But a lot of people who ordered as soon as news broke got presents, so... it's highly likely that if you already ordered, you might get something.

minna 26th July 2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1561984)
It's not known fully, but people always ask this.. like "OMG DO WE GET IT IF WE USE CDJAPAN OR SOMETHING OR LIKE YESASIA!?@?!@!"

For the most part, these things apply to preorders from most Japanese retailers I believe..

ok :yes
I guess that if CDJAPAN is doing the lottery
there are some chances that yesasia does it too

we'll see!

tehxiinae 26th July 2008 09:13 PM

i want a prize so bad!!! i hope that i will also win!!! i got an a rhinestone sticker with GUILTY :) i love it, and i want one of these awesome 10th anniversary prizes!!!! :D :D :D

GRACE 26th July 2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1561984)

Yeah, I wanted to avoid trying to sound like that so I hope I didn't ^^;; I was only curious if it was known at all, thanks for the answer, I'll keep my eye on CDJapan for info then~

truehappiness 26th July 2008 09:18 PM

Well, it's been done for A BEST 2 and GUILTY, so it seems like this one will be the same..

Unless they decide to change it for some reason.

Beffi 26th July 2008 09:27 PM

The puzzle sounds interesting, I wonder what the image would be... XD Thanks for the news. :)

I remember it happening with GUILTY, yeah, people on YesAsia knew whether they'd won or not because there was an extra item in their shipment when they checked on the status... Hope it happens this time for them; I ordered it yesterday.

truehappiness 26th July 2008 09:31 PM

The puzzle will probably be the cover image.. same goes for the oversized poster.

Though I HOPE Ayu is on the cover. Please do something similar to what I outlined here, Ayu!

Quote:

You know, they could make this photoshoot classy and have Ayu dress in every single outfit she wore for the covers and have her standing in a black room staring into space.

Also, if she did the Annie Leibowitz thing with the cover outfits in the booklet I'd be freakin' happy.

Like, with foldouts. And the covers would be the top 10 outfits, 5 on the CD+DVD and 5 on the CD only.

Melrose 26th July 2008 09:52 PM

Did YesAsia participate in the GUILTY lottery?

Empry 26th July 2008 10:04 PM

^ Yep, they did but not only with the lottery prizes from GUILTY but from A BEST 2 as well.

TuNaRoLl1024 26th July 2008 10:29 PM

coupons on cd japan anyone? ~_~ gahh i really wanna order this