Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Observation in Asia Tour ~Tour of Secret~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93745)

nomizo31 27th August 2009 05:03 PM

Observation in Asia Tour ~Tour of Secret~

Hey

It's 1:30am, what else would you expect me to be doing??
WATCHING AYU CONCERTS OF COURSE! haha

I Have watched Asia Tour ~Tour of Secret~ about 20 times EASILY! and yet I never
noticed this before... so maybe some of you didn't either?

We all know the big secret behind the album Secret - was that part of the tattoo on the cover was
actualy real, and in a super cool and awesome way - she is showing it right to you and yet you never
knew... (I still think that is one of the coolest things!)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/nomizo31/222-1.jpg

Well, in the concert, just after "Secret" is performed a video is played for the song "Not Yet"
"I'll show you my secret
You don't yet know

I wonder if you will find
The secret here

I wonder if you will believe
The miracle here
"
WELL, as soon as Ayu re-appears on stage after this video, she is dressed in the silver and jewel outfit
to sing "SURREAL"... but there is another costume adition... or should I say a make-up subtraction?

For the entire concert, the part of Ayu's back where the tattoo is, has been covered by make-up or
costumes. But now the make-up os off and the 'secret' is exposed... but did you find the secret that
was there? did you believe it?
^_~

Im assumeing someone already saw this, and maybe even posed it before - and if they did, Im sorry for repeating~

But those who didn't see it before... now you know! hahaha

I didn't bother taking screen shots for this observation because, well... it's now 2am, and I'm tired hahahaha

Keiichi_JPU 27th August 2009 05:06 PM

Was Ayu's tattoo a secret?

I thought there were very early pictures of her tattoo, I guess 2003-ish, maybe even before that I don't know. The picture with her ex-boyfriend and stuff?

Nice observation though.. :) But I don't think her tattoo was a secret?

truehappiness 27th August 2009 05:12 PM

It was a secret in 2006 at the time of the album's release. Since then, it's been rather.. public, haha.

jbrat2219 27th August 2009 05:19 PM

Very interesting conclusion. I've never noticed.

JackieRos 27th August 2009 05:31 PM

i always knew that her "secret" was her tattoo

AyUmIXx 27th August 2009 06:06 PM

i never knew about any secrets of her, until i saw the covers of Secret, i kinda think that her Secret is her tattoo instead...because that made realized that she ever got that "A" logo on her back together with her ex-bf, Tomoya...even at the time i saw the pic, i thought it was just a rumor/only a body painting but, it turns out to be real tattoo..and poor Ayu that she needed to cover it everyday for all these 2-3 years long.. we slightly never saw the tattoo right? except for one time when she appeared for Kaidan movie event i think, a reporter kind of getting the thick make up foundation covering the right part of her back picture, and ppl started to wonder why it was covered like that...was it the tattoo or not..

i'm glad that Ayu has shown it all now.. and that means she doesn't want to cover anything anymore~ i mean bout her and Tomoya~

AyUta 28th August 2009 02:10 AM

interesting observation! :yes.

nomizo31 28th August 2009 02:40 AM

When i saw the photo of Ayu and Tomoya~ i honestly thought it was just Henna tattoo - because the ink was so stylised.

As for the rest of the tattoo~ it was a 'secret' that she never exposed until this album. Even if you suspected, you never really knew right?

Anyways - i just usualy notice the small things like this and never thought anyone would read my post if i wrote it hahaha but now that i got replies, maybe i'll try post more hahaha

Bigtop 28th August 2009 03:26 AM

Any screenshots of this? I'm curious about this...

asmAyumi1992 28th August 2009 03:56 AM

Pictures please. I can't imagine the tattoo that covered by make up then turned uncover???

ownsarai 28th August 2009 04:00 AM

Now I want to see this again!

yuki_unmei 28th August 2009 04:13 AM

i just watched it again and never saw the tattoo..

polka-dot-jewel 28th August 2009 04:15 AM

I remember a discussion about this when the DVD was released... during parts of the concert, the side where her tattoo was was always covered up. She did that until late 2007, I think.

I think she wanted to keep it more of a secret, maybe because it felt like something sacred between her and Tomoya? Of course, once they broke up, she got it fixed and shows it off all the time now :)

Chibi_Venus 28th August 2009 04:24 AM

Really? That's really cool! :) Nice find!! :D

douggn 28th August 2009 04:48 AM

Its a good way to look at it, I think it would be a nice touch if this is how she meant it but it could be that she was sweating or there wasnt enough time to fix it so they just left it because i think ayu had problems with time with the surreal outfit, in the doc you see that she wasnt fully ready sometimes when she went on stage after not yet

SunshineSlayer 28th August 2009 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 2075023)
I remember a discussion about this when the DVD was released... during parts of the concert, the side where her tattoo was was always covered up. She did that until late 2007, I think.

I think she wanted to keep it more of a secret, maybe because it felt like something sacred between her and Tomoya? Of course, once they broke up, she got it fixed and shows it off all the time now :)

Probably it had more to do with tattoos still being considered a social no-no by and large in Japan. It was probably a mixture of that and Tomoya though.

LacusClyne 28th August 2009 10:46 AM

i already knew that the tattoo is her secret, but i didn't realise that the tattoo was not seen in the tour till after Secret perf...hmmm....have to watch my dvd again.