Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Feel the Brave vibration in Anna Tsuchiya's 5th thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91742)

JackieRos 10th August 2009 07:52 PM

^:roflmao

atleast anna looked gorgeous

zyoeru 10th August 2009 09:06 PM

^ I guess that saved it then! But so odd...Tomoya and Anna. O______O

JackieRos 10th August 2009 09:09 PM

at first i was like
hmmm his name sounds familiar
so i checked in zyrex and found ayus pic with tomoya:


so yah very weird

hikaricore 10th August 2009 10:47 PM

Does Nagase like Anna?
Those two together...
Ayu must be cringing.

JackieRos 10th August 2009 10:51 PM

no it was a cm where they both were advertising a phone

KarenPang 11th August 2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furashubakku (Post 2054777)
Her songs are deceiving, her English is pretty good. XD

yeah which surprised me initally

if you listen to her songs , her English dictation's pretty good but in real life she can't really converse that well for nuts which's ironic considering that a lot of her songs were written by herself

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furashubakku (Post 2054797)
^ Aw gross. Tomoya's face is awful. _

:roflmao

let's just say that Nagase doesn't have that typical Johnny's Idol like look

my younger sister was shocked when I told her he used to go out with ayumi cos she can't see them together as a couple

===

Kazuyoshi Shimomura directed the Kuroi Namida PV :thud - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/ks/profile.htm

he also shot some photos of Anna too in which they look great

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 12:34 AM

hello karen! and everyone else, lol. okay, so i've just heard a few songs from anna, i haven't been a real fan or anything. but i heard NUDY SHOW! today and it's a really good album! i did hear GINGER, BUBBLE TRIP, and LUCY before, though. also GUILTY. but anyway, i loved the album. brave vibration was a good single, too! so..i guess i'll keep up with anna for now. hopefully i'm not too late, lol.

JackieRos 12th August 2009 12:50 AM

now i can welcome you here!!!
:glomped
welcome to our lair!!! :laugh

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 01:55 AM

haha thanks! glad to be here :mischief

JackieRos 12th August 2009 02:06 AM

aha lisa im the slowest of slows
i just noticed that thats anna in your set
i just look at the kanji and i was like hmmm
then i saw bubble trip:laugh

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 02:23 AM

LOL nahh, your not slow! :P i just love that song, though, haha.

KarenPang 12th August 2009 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2056350)
hello karen! and everyone else, lol. okay, so i've just heard a few songs from anna, i haven't been a real fan or anything. but i heard NUDY SHOW! today and it's a really good album! i did hear GINGER, BUBBLE TRIP, and LUCY before, though. also GUILTY. but anyway, i loved the album. brave vibration was a good single, too! so..i guess i'll keep up with anna for now. hopefully i'm not too late, lol.

woot , about time you get onboard Anna's music , Lisa !

Anna's material's just great & she was very under-rated for a period of time but I guess in recent times after doing tons of modelling for promo & etc , it helped her to a certain extent

her strip me ? , Taste My Beat EP & the NANA concept album are all straight up rock affairs but not in the case of NUDY SHOW ! where she broke down all the rock roots & went to experiment even more music genres

BUBBLE TRIP is her 1st non rock song & it's ace :luv2 . The PV's great too

pommy48 12th August 2009 04:30 AM

BUBBLE TRIP was one of my first Jpop PV

I remember watching MTV Taiwan and she was being interviewed and then they showed the PV~

KarenPang 12th August 2009 04:40 AM

the BUBBLE TRIP PV never fails to entertain me at all :D . It's just so colourful , with so many wigs & special effects going on in there

great :D

pommy48 12th August 2009 04:42 AM

Exactly *o* And the song is so addicting

I love the covers too <3

ストロボ・EdGE 12th August 2009 04:52 AM

Anna x Nagase... XD. Well, they are both rock stars... even though neither of them are particularly popular.

pommy48 12th August 2009 04:54 AM

thought that nagase was with some actress, aiku saki?

ah does anyone have a link for the anna discography thread, search isn't working for now :bawl

KarenPang 12th August 2009 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2056641)
Exactly *o* And the song is so addicting

I love the covers too <3

yeah Anna looks great in pink :yes

GRACE 12th August 2009 05:07 AM

imo, Anna's best work as a solo act is totally her NANA stuff <3 rose is like, incredible on multiple levels <3 and Kuroi Namida <3333

BUBBLE TRIP is awesome XD It's so trippy. OOOOOOOOOoOOOOoOH BUBBLES TRIP

prussian blue 12th August 2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2056658)
Anna x Nagase... XD. Well, they are both rock stars... even though neither of them are particularly popular.

both of them has about the same height in the CM :laugh

ストロボ・EdGE 12th August 2009 05:23 AM

Does anyone know of any other videos with Anna speaking in English? I don't think that Jamaican one showcased whatever proficiency she may have, she just kept on saying "yeah, yeah". I only until they got to the club though.

KarenPang 12th August 2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 2056677)
both of them has about the same height in the CM :laugh

no lah Seb

Anna's 1.68m while Nagase's 1.84m so how can that be ?

JackieRos 12th August 2009 01:14 PM

he's taller?!:laugh

prussian blue 12th August 2009 01:20 PM



ah, sorry, my eyes must been looking somewhere else few days ago i guess. there's still a gap between anna (with heel) and tomoya

JackieRos 12th August 2009 01:21 PM

^yas i saw this one!

ストロボ・EdGE 12th August 2009 03:44 PM

I love the way she looks with black hair!! This CM makes them look like a couple... he called her by her first name + no honorific too. I know they're not, but just saying ^^;

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2056572)
woot , about time you get onboard Anna's music , Lisa !

Anna's material's just great & she was very under-rated for a period of time but I guess in recent times after doing tons of modelling for promo & etc , it helped her to a certain extent

her strip me ? , Taste My Beat EP & the NANA concept album are all straight up rock affairs but not in the case of NUDY SHOW ! where she broke down all the rock roots & went to experiment even more music genres

BUBBLE TRIP is her 1st non rock song & it's ace :luv2 . The PV's great too

totally, i love BUBBLE TRIP's PV too! :P i'm gonna listen to those albums you've mentioned, karen. but i thought NUDY SHOW! was a really solid album. it's kinda different than other rock/pop music that i listen to, so that's why it's so cool and experimental! :D

but btw, has anna fully sung a song in japanese before? i just always hear so much english, lol.

NintendoHTF1242 12th August 2009 04:44 PM

黒い涙 (The Last track on NUDY SHOW!) is in all Japanese. I think it's her only one too.

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 05:48 PM

but if anna was born in tokyo, why dosen't she use more japanese in her songs? :shrug

NintendoHTF1242 12th August 2009 06:11 PM

I don't think it matters really. If you're born in Tokyo you're not forced to make music with a ton of Japanese. It's all up to the artist themselves if they want to include Japanese into their songs.

ストロボ・EdGE 12th August 2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2057411)
but if anna was born in tokyo, why dosen't she use more japanese in her songs? :shrug

She explained why in her English interview with CNN. I don't really remember the reason why though. I think she said she wanted to stand out more? Though English isn't exactly rare in Jpop.

Beauty4123 12th August 2009 06:17 PM

ohh, i underatand now. i just found it different, since she's fluent in japanese but not so fluent in english, despite all the english in her songs.

but i don't really care, i was just curious, lol. :P anna's songs are still great! i gotta listen to her previous albums this weekend. which one do you guys like the most? (excluding NUDY SHOW!)

zyoeru 12th August 2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2055074)
yeah which surprised me initally

if you listen to her songs , her English dictation's pretty good but in real life she can't really converse that well for nuts which's ironic considering that a lot of her songs were written by herself



:roflmao

let's just say that Nagase doesn't have that typical Johnny's Idol like look

my younger sister was shocked when I told her he used to go out with ayumi cos she can't see them together as a couple

===

Kazuyoshi Shimomura directed the Kuroi Namida PV :thud - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/ks/profile.htm

he also shot some photos of Anna too in which they look great

Yeah, oh well as long as it sounds good I don't mind engrish. ^_________^
And yeah, I was looking through Kazuyoshi's portifolio a while ago and the stuff isn't bad! :P

NintendoHTF1242 12th August 2009 07:11 PM

omg I didn't know he shot the cover for MiChi's PROMiSE D:

KarenPang 13th August 2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furashubakku (Post 2057467)
Yeah, oh well as long as it sounds good I don't mind engrish. ^_________^

And yeah, I was looking through Kazuyoshi's portifolio a while ago and the stuff isn't bad! :P

yeah the photos he took of Anna are great , I don't know why there's so much hatred towards him

it's not easy being a photographer & those haters who doesn't like him , they should do it & see how tough it's to be 1 :grumpy

ANYWAY ...

@ Lisa - if you like her straight up rock tunes , then her older material is equally good :yes

that's if you're quite open minded about it

Beauty4123 13th August 2009 03:43 AM

oh i love rock! so i should be pretty content :D but what album do you prefer the most? not including NUDY SHOW, though, since i heard that already.

KarenPang 13th August 2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2057933)
oh i love rock! so i should be pretty content :D but what album do you prefer the most? not including NUDY SHOW, though, since i heard that already.

I will say all haha :laugh

cos she's 1 rare artiste that I generally like all of her material . But I guess for your case , you probably can listen backwards

like start from her NANA concept album & work your way back to strip me ? & then Taste My Beat

Beauty4123 13th August 2009 03:47 AM

haha okay then! i'll be listening to those this weekend! :cool

(after i watch NwP on friday...:innocent)

KarenPang 13th August 2009 03:53 AM

ok no problem :D & oops , I still haven't watch NwP yet :innocent

me need to plug on NUDY SHOW ! now :D

x-megumi-x 28th August 2009 10:00 AM

Karen wanted me to upload some scans, so... :D


prussian blue 28th August 2009 02:13 PM

^thx for the scan OMG, anna looks absolutely gorgeous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2057364)
黒い涙 (The Last track on NUDY SHOW!) is in all Japanese. I think it's her only one too.

yes, because the lyrics wasnt even written by anna

KarenPang 28th August 2009 03:15 PM

HOLY F

those are awesome scans , merci Aurelie :D

JackieRos 28th August 2009 03:35 PM

oh i forgot to mention that
im reuploading her full discography in 320kbps
help will be appreciated ^_^

KarenPang 28th August 2009 05:25 PM

Anna really looks amazing in those Swak photos :heart :smitten

gonna save those images into my handphone :heart

pommy48 29th August 2009 01:54 AM

wow those scans look so nice <3 i love the colors! i remember seeing anna on a looks issue, but her teeth was uggh

ayuayu798 29th August 2009 07:46 PM

Thanks for the scans!!

Yoake 30th August 2009 09:44 PM

omg nice pics.
But I wonder if she totally dropped her rockish style. Honestly, even if that new style is good I really prefer her last one.

zyoeru 31st August 2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (me)JackieRos (Post 2075659)
oh i forgot to mention that
im reuploading her full discography in 320kbps
help will be appreciated ^_^

I have everything except GUILTY and the Nudy Show album, in 320kbps, GUILTY is in 128 and I don't have Nudy yet. :)
I'll upload some for you~.
What do you want uploading?

KarenPang 2nd September 2009 09:37 AM

I was at the MRT subway station just now & I took this with my camera phone

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4811/dsc01155w.jpg

there was a HUGE layout of subway billboards surrounding the station with regards to Shiseido's new line of makeup

There were other models besides Anna who were modelling Shiseido but I took this pic with just Anna alone LOL

ain't she pretty ? :D

Beauty4123 2nd September 2009 04:42 PM

^ BEAUTIFUL! :luv2

zyoeru 2nd September 2009 05:37 PM

She is, Karen. :)

JackieRos 2nd September 2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2078380)
I have everything except GUILTY and the Nudy Show album, in 320kbps, GUILTY is in 128 and I don't have Nudy yet. :)
I'll upload some for you~.
What do you want uploading?

you can upload what you have
i have strip me? and Nudy
i could find GUILTY

NintendoHTF1242 2nd September 2009 06:12 PM

EWW Her hair. Disastrous. NOBODY can pull off the Mushroom cut except for MEG kthx.

Minako20 2nd September 2009 11:06 PM

lol yeah, the hair looks horrible on her x_x

zyoeru 2nd September 2009 11:26 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmngmwmneon << Taste My Beat, will upload more tomorrow~

JackieRos 2nd September 2009 11:27 PM

take your time thank you


ahhha dont ask
i know lovin you lyrics by memory so i wanted to sing
and since i cant i added echo:laugh
just hit play
http://www.4shared.com/file/13002793...ng_Around.html

aloopy 10th September 2009 05:59 PM

can anyone recommend me some music of hers?

i downloaded the nudy show! album a while ago, and i really loved the songs Crazy World and LUCY.
in fact, i'm listening to Crazy World right now lol.

but i also love the song brave vibration.

so what are her most famous songs? i really wanna get into her music, her voice just hits me the right way lol.

KarenPang 10th September 2009 06:16 PM

ah you ask the right person Alex because I listened from her debut solo single all the way to now so I know what to recommend & etc

basically , her most famous songs to date are the ones that she provided for the anime Nana series

tunes such as rose , Kuroi Namida , both singles were her 1st 2 singles that hit the top 10 of the Oricon singles chart & her inital solo material was very rock

but as time goes by from BUBBLE TRIP / sweet sweet song onwards , she began to experiment & NUDY SHOW ! was very experimental & such a big nice change from her strip me & Taste My Beat mini EP albums

zyoeru 10th September 2009 06:29 PM

^ I'd say that too. rose by far is her most famous imo. Then also 黒い涙.

I really hope she reprises her role for the next series of NANA.

NintendoHTF1242 10th September 2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aloopy (Post 2090471)
in fact, i'm listening to Crazy World right now lol.

Crazy World feat. AI was also my first Anna song. That song made me a fan.

zyoeru 10th September 2009 10:26 PM

My first Anna song was rose. :)

Beauty4123 10th September 2009 10:48 PM

my first song was BUBBLE TRIP. :cool but besides for NUDY SHOW!, i still need to listen to more of anna's other singles and albums. if only i wasn't so lazy :weep i'm just waiting for a new release to be announced.

aloopy 10th September 2009 10:48 PM

my first song was rose as well acually. i used to be a huge nana fan, and i actually discoverd my 2nd favorite artist thanks to the movie they made (mika nakashima :P)

but i never really bothered to download rose, i didn't even know it was anna's song until recently lol.

but i just downloaded her nana album, and i really love the live version of rose.
and kuroi namida is just beautiful (why have i never paid attention to this song when i was watching nana? ._.)

anyway, i will download strip me ? later once i get done listening to her nana music xD.
i hope it will be better than the nudy show, not really too fond of that album yet, it has some awesome tracks though.

but i think i'm becoming a fan lol.

visionfactory 10th September 2009 11:25 PM

my first song was Ah Ah from Taste My Beat, I downloaded the album just because the cover was nice and she looked pretty ^_^ I found out a great singer

ayuayu798 11th September 2009 12:03 AM

I love AH AH!!! That song is amazing!!

zyoeru 11th September 2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aloopy (Post 2090704)
my first song was rose as well acually. i used to be a huge nana fan, and i actually discoverd my 2nd favorite artist thanks to the movie they made (mika nakashima :P)

but i never really bothered to download rose, i didn't even know it was anna's song until recently lol.

but i just downloaded her nana album, and i really love the live version of rose.
and kuroi namida is just beautiful (why have i never paid attention to this song when i was watching nana? ._.)

anyway, i will download strip me ? later once i get done listening to her nana music xD.
i hope it will be better than the nudy show, not really too fond of that album yet, it has some awesome tracks though.

but i think i'm becoming a fan lol.

stand by me is also a beautiful Anna song from NANA. <3

KarenPang 11th September 2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2090495)
^ I'd say that too. rose by far is her most famous imo. Then also 黒い涙.

I really hope she reprises her role for the next series of NANA.

yup these're the 2 most famous songs of Anna ie. if you're a casual listener of hers

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 2090735)
my first song was Ah Ah from Taste My Beat, I downloaded the album just because the cover was nice and she looked pretty ^_^ I found out a great singer

ooh yes Ah Ah's <3 too

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2090757)
stand by me is also a beautiful Anna song from NANA. <3

:yes

she said that it's almost like an Evanescence ballad which I agree

prussian blue 11th September 2009 10:52 AM

the first song i know from anna was cocoon, such an amazing song and PV, totally get hooked by the single cover and the whole thing

thx karen for the single, seriously, i love it so much :luv2 i never thought i'll get that single

KarenPang 11th September 2009 11:01 AM

no problem Seb & I hope you enjoy all of Anna singles that you have now from me to you other than Brave vibration

I entrusted them to you since I know they will be in good hands :)

zyoeru 11th September 2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 2091269)
the first song i know from anna was cocoon, such an amazing song and PV, totally get hooked by the single cover and the whole thing

thx karen for the single, seriously, i love it so much :luv2 i never thought i'll get that single

I looooooooove cocoon, the video is amazing. So is the booklet Kazuyoshi at his best imo.

Minako20 12th September 2009 12:41 AM

I think my first song was rose .. I already watched some videos on youtube with this song :o Later I recognized, that it was from her XD

Sundae 12th September 2009 04:54 AM

My first song was rose too. I saw her performance of it at Asia Song online. That was the first time I saw her. I thought she was crazy and skinny.

JackieRos 12th September 2009 05:11 AM

my first one was ah ah
then it was rose

pommy48 12th September 2009 05:13 AM

my first was bubble trip, then rose <3

KarenPang 12th September 2009 10:01 AM

lol the photographer that everyone all hates in AHS ie. Kazuyoshi Shinomura , he directed the PV for Kuroi Namida !

singles covers that he shot of Anna includes cocoon , Kuroi Namida which were very nice taken

he also shot the photos of Anna in her Casio endorsement too :)

Corvina 12th September 2009 10:20 AM

You're right, Karen.
He did a great job with Anna and with Kuu, too, if you ask me.
He isn't a bad photographer. In fact his stuff with Anna is one of the best I've seen so far.

KarenPang 12th September 2009 10:26 AM

:yes

I have seen his portfolio on his official site & he frankly takes really great photos

it's unfortunate for ayumi's case , some were really bad T_T

& oh I forgot to say that he also shot the single cover for Virgin Cat & when Anna was on an.an last year haha :laugh

albums & singles covers - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/...cket_index.htm

magazine covers - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/...over_index.htm

magazines pics - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/ks/thumb.htm

Corvina 12th September 2009 10:35 AM

Thanks for the links!
I didn't see everything until now.

I love Cocoon' and Kuroi Namida's cover! :heart

prussian blue 12th September 2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2091921)
I looooooooove cocoon, the video is amazing. So is the booklet Kazuyoshi at his best imo.

yes, the whole booklet is sooo pretty, i wonder is there any additional picture of cocoon from the net, it was shot so beautifully :luv2 maybe kazuyoshi loves anna more than ayu, and i can imagine why :P

KarenPang 12th September 2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 2092613)
yes, the whole booklet is sooo pretty, i wonder is there any additional picture of cocoon from the net, it was shot so beautifully :luv2 maybe kazuyoshi loves anna more than ayu, and i can imagine why :P

heh :laugh

even if so or not , there's no deny fact that Anna's very photogenic

helps when you're mixed

prussian blue 12th September 2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2092632)
heh :laugh

even if so or not , there's no deny fact that Anna's very photogenic

helps when you're mixed

thats why i really envy eurasians :headache:tired

they have high potential to get a job and much easier than any ordinary people

KarenPang 12th September 2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 2092638)
thats why i really envy eurasians :headache:tired

they have high potential to get a job and much easier than any ordinary people

ugh yeah I know T_T

I went shopping in the afternoon with my mum & younger sister & in the OG departmental store , I saw Anna's pic plastered in the Shiseido stand which's so cool & yes she had that mushroom bow hairdo :P

zyoeru 12th September 2009 04:07 PM

Mixed race people in general are usually attractive. :P

prussian blue 12th September 2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2092656)
Mixed race people in general are usually attractive. :P

ahh so true, thats why in the fashion/music industry eurasians earn lot of money

my maternal grandmother's ancestor was eurasian too :headache if only i got the hereditary more :weep my future will be so bright :P

just look at Japan music industry, you can list lots of pretty and famous eurasian artist all way down

KarenPang 12th September 2009 04:22 PM

Other than Anna , I know a few who're mixed & damn good looking :grumpy

- OLIVIA
- Kuroki Meisa
- Aoyama Thelma

prussian blue 12th September 2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2092669)
Other than Anna , I know a few who're mixed & damn good looking :grumpy

- OLIVIA
- Kuroki Meisa
- Aoyama Thelma

and also
-namie amuro
-stephanie
-RINKA

aloopy 12th September 2009 04:31 PM

cocoon cover is amazing, i just watched the pv for cocoon and i love how she looks.
i also love the pv for crazy world (they kissed at the end! lolol <3)

but yeah, those eurasian people are so pretty (namie <3)
anna is drop dead gorgeous. no wonder she used to model.

and i'm not a fan of summer songs, but i looove brave vibration.

KarenPang 12th September 2009 04:52 PM

actually Alex , Anna stills models but not as active as before since I assumed that she's semi retired in that aspect

& yes the cocoon PV is very artistic driven . I wonder she had to sit though how many hours to get those dreadlocks on her hair done ? o_O

hpg23 12th September 2009 11:05 PM

maybe they were extensions or just a wig?

zyoeru 13th September 2009 01:35 AM

Ahh, about the modelling, are the things on her wiki page true? Cuz they're AWFUL. Poor lass...

KarenPang 13th September 2009 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2093019)
Ahh, about the modelling, are the things on her wiki page true? Cuz they're AWFUL. Poor lass...

I honestly have no idea :O but yeah that was awful

if it's true then at least she has turned out pretty fine now

zyoeru 13th September 2009 11:42 AM

Yeah that's true. Man I feel sorry for her. >_<

Corvina 13th September 2009 12:02 PM

I've read her wiki for the first time... I don't think that is true (but the author links some sources, hm).
I don't know how Anna looked like with 14 but there are models nowadays who have more kgs than Anna today.
If it's true I'm sorry for her though.

KarenPang 13th September 2009 01:06 PM

well even if those stories were true but at least she came out stronger emotionally & then some in which she turned out pretty fine now :)

prussian blue 13th September 2009 01:10 PM

^if only she stop smoking and drinking, its not a good model for his son

zyoeru 13th September 2009 01:22 PM

Don't most Japanese smoke and drink? :P

KarenPang 13th September 2009 01:32 PM

smoking's quite the norm in the Japanese industry & in Japan itself since their smoking rate's pretty high

I myself know of a lot of artistes that does that too which I really hate since it damages their vocal chords in the long run

Akame anyone ? .____.

zyoeru 13th September 2009 01:37 PM

Yeah, it's weird how loads smoke, yet over all they don't have as much cancer there. :\

kakumei 18th September 2009 11:18 PM

looks like anna has married her stylist (three years her senior) and is three months pregnant

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertain...OHT1T00026.htm

Beauty4123 18th September 2009 11:27 PM

......i'm jinxed when it comes to getting into artists too late. :weep


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.