Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Ayu announces second pregnancy! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125055)

koumori 2nd October 2020 04:40 PM

Ayu announces second pregnancy!

In her latest TA post, Ayu has confirmed she is currently pregnant with her second child! Congratulations!! :heart

chocopockymaster 2nd October 2020 04:43 PM

I would’ve died if she kept it a secret until the kid was born again

tokyoxjapanxfan 2nd October 2020 04:43 PM

So exciting!!!

adrtwb 2nd October 2020 04:45 PM

Oh my!!! What??

kaled kalil 2nd October 2020 04:47 PM

Congrats Ayu! This is so out of nowhere. haha

primavera♥ 2nd October 2020 04:48 PM

How exciting!!! Congrats to ayu.

RealLight 2nd October 2020 04:48 PM

I'm still shocked lol it's so unexpected

Congrats Ayu!

indigochild 2nd October 2020 04:50 PM

Oh so we're just popping out babies instead of albums now? I guess I'm cool with that.

mizuki-7 2nd October 2020 04:54 PM

Wow so unexpected ! Becoming a mother must be a revelation for her. Congratulations it’s a fantastic new.

TheRainbow 2nd October 2020 04:54 PM

Aww I’m happy for her and wish her the best with this second pregnancy.

hidekirby 2nd October 2020 04:58 PM

Highly surprised like everyone haha.
I'm happy she's going to have more than one child.

Did she say she was going to announce something else today (I mean the pregnancy)?

Deep snow 2nd October 2020 05:04 PM

wait WHAT :laugh

happy for her of course but this is so unexpected! this should throw all our expectations at a new album releasing anytime soon, I suspect.

I hope she's keeping safe with her entire family and will let us know who the baby daddy(ies) is/are

Andrenekoi 2nd October 2020 05:15 PM

^I wouldn't be surprised if it was artificial insemination.

At 42, she really can't wait much longer if she want kids tbh, as it gets riskier and riskier.

Ayumi Romania 2nd October 2020 05:17 PM

I'm more shocked now than the first time! I thought she was happy with only one at this age. Do you guys think it will also be a 3rd one? :)) I'm prepared for anything now

Earth_maiden 2nd October 2020 05:27 PM

I just want her to be healthy and safe, its not just a weird time in the world but her age can be difficult time for pregnancy.

FoxyPinkGirl 2nd October 2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3329006)
^I wouldn't be surprised if it was artificial insemination.

At 42, she really can't wait much longer if she want kids tbh, as it gets riskier and riskier.

Something tells me that’s not the case. Like this one wasn’t planned. She’s pretty healthy for her age and is probably pretty fertile. Plus if she’s seeing the same guy, he probably has good luck lol

hud 2nd October 2020 05:38 PM

I'm shocked, but so happy for her.

polka-dot-jewel 2nd October 2020 05:39 PM

I wonder if this is why some of her performances haven't been as energetic...? She's already high risk being in her 40's, plus this is so close to her first pregnancy. I know she's taking it as easy as she can. But I'm so happy for her! Motherhood has been suiting her well.

Linza-mo 2nd October 2020 05:48 PM

What a surprising and wonderfull news ! She seems really happy in her life now, I'm so glad for her ! <3

Mirrorcle_Star 2nd October 2020 05:55 PM

Omg as I was seing pics of her concert today I was thinking she had pregnant face and maybe she woud announce second baby, and here it is haha. So happy for her, hope we can know some information of her children someday :)