Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [TRANSLATION] Cawaii December 2007 "Talkin' to myself" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69942)

baka-ranger 20th February 2008 08:52 AM

hehe ayu listening to her own songs, if I were here I'd be thinking..geez what a great singer =P..but she's not that stuck up hehe SHE'S A VANDAL =O tsk tsk ayu

thanks a lot for your hard work, really appreciate it!!!!!^___^ I wouldn't have had the patience =D

Zemus 20th February 2008 09:00 AM

Appreciate your translation works. Really interesting article there I must say :)
Thanks man!

jon_the_d 20th February 2008 09:39 AM

yeah thanks a lot!

have you done more of previous articles?

Minttulatte 20th February 2008 10:34 AM

Uih, that was nice to read. Now I'm surely understanding the meaning of the song better and for that, I'm gonna love it more and more. And I haven't heard this song for days, argh. ._. But anyways, I liked the article, and I laughed a bit when Ayu said she has to go search for her lyrics from the internet if she can't memorize the song from CD. :3 I can get a clear image of Ayu searching for Trauma's lyrics (she somehow happens to forget those every time I've heard her performing it. :3). But really, I enjoyed the artictle. <3

alternarist 20th February 2008 11:15 AM

thanks for the translation!! :)

freedreamer 20th February 2008 11:43 AM

AYU IS SOO COOL HHAHA

se7entheaven 20th February 2008 11:53 AM

I've always liked the way ayu speaks..I really think she's a smart woman

TITANIC 20th February 2008 12:05 PM

waww..interesting article..
thanks for the translation :D

Ninix33 20th February 2008 01:07 PM

dang. That was a good interview.
Thanks for translating it!
Shes so thoughtful about her work and self. I find that admirable.

sibby 20th February 2008 01:27 PM

i just loved the cover for that interview. (cause it was really half of ayu's face :) )

side face story! :D

Teyla 20th February 2008 02:11 PM

thanks

Xocoley25oX 20th February 2008 02:21 PM

Thanks For The Translation!!!! I Love It How She Says She Looked Up Her Own Lyrics On The Internet :D !! I Wonder If She Came Across This Website Or Another Ayu Website While Searching? :P

KarenPang 20th February 2008 02:27 PM

thanks for that , it was an interesting read .

isaac hiew 20th February 2008 03:15 PM

I find it quite interesting myself when she declared that she is a vandal/destroyer. Nope, she doesn't whack things in public around, but she meant that in music.

As fans we all know that Ayumi is a constant-evolving singer. She tries everything. From ballads, then to eurobeat/techno, then to rock, R&B (not very successful), and finally the wierd music we got in Real Me.

And now she's into Rock! Yeah!

Ok, what she meant was, in order to create new "music", she will keep on smashing off old composing rules and such or discarding her old mode of writing lyrics. She will write things about some other issues, not only with love or girly stuffs, probably philosophical, human weaknesses, or something to do with society.

And she wants us to know what she is thinking about! That's basically my idea of translating her interviews; to let even more people know what she has been thinking!

I love you ayu. Forever I will.

And thank you all for reading. I hope you guys can learning something about ayu today. Ayumism anyone?

Beauty4123 20th February 2008 03:25 PM

thanks for the article. :D

Neo Daydream 20th February 2008 03:50 PM

cool ^^ thanks!

Bad Wolf 20th February 2008 07:45 PM

omg it's so adorable, she downloaded her own music and had to look up her lyrics XD

thank you so much for sharing this!

Melting_Holidays 21st February 2008 12:34 AM

Thank you!

I LOL'ed at the last part about the red dress. hahaha

jonneh 21st February 2008 03:29 AM

I didn't understand some of it because the translation didn't make a lot of sense here and there, but I just wanted to thank you deeply for translating it as much as you did! :)

edit: (this sounds *****ier than I wanted, sorry about that. I am very grateful!)

Peger 21st February 2008 03:54 AM

I know just what she means...I feel you girl, I feel you.