Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124022)

attractive nausea 19th July 2018 01:15 PM

^ I dont, sorry.

That is weird, 2 years ago for MADE IN JAPAN tour a few days before the shows I was getting emails about the concert, like how to pick up tickets, when to pick them... But this time i dont get anything... is this normal?? I do have my tickets but still, I feel like something is wrong.

the3ye 19th July 2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3278292)
^ I dont, sorry.

That is weird, 2 years ago for MADE IN JAPAN tour a few days before the shows I was getting emails about the concert, like how to pick up tickets, when to pick them... But this time i dont get anything... is this normal?? I do have my tickets but still, I feel like something is wrong.

Same here. There's like one more working day for them to send it out?

Xianghua 20th July 2018 04:26 AM

I'm not sure this deserves it's own thread, so.. AWA music will be streaming 2 live tracks from POM right after the final live on 7/22
https://twitter.com/AWA_official/sta...35049344180224

I don't know what's the point of only 2 tracks, but ok.

EDIT on second thought, I wonder if one of the songs could be the finished version of the demos we've been hearing, since we've been getting new versions every week!

Then I wonder if the second track could be a new song as well :O

truehappiness 20th July 2018 04:54 AM

Oh that's pretty interesting. Album announcement at the concert perhaps? I think it does warrant a new thread if you'd like to start it since this may result in 'new songs'.

~angel*ayumi~ 20th July 2018 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the3ye (Post 3278319)
Same here. There's like one more working day for them to send it out?

Global TA tickets arenīt sent out, you pick them up at the venue at the concert day.

the3ye 20th July 2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3278344)
Global TA tickets arenīt sent out, you pick them up at the venue at the concert day.

I was referring to the instructions from LivePocket:
Quote:

Originally Posted by LivePocket
Ticket pickup place and time will be emailed to you by LivePocket a few days before the show

Since it's my first show I'm not really familiar with the procedure of exchanging QR for actual tickets, and yet they didn't send any instructions.

~angel*ayumi~ 20th July 2018 07:38 AM

ah ok, you pick up your ticket at the TeamAyu booth, they usally have signs which mark what line you have to wait. (because there are also lines for misanga, membership registration and such)

Chibi-Chan 20th July 2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

^ I dont, sorry.

Don't worry, I also didn't get any mail even though live poket said they would send one. Worked fine for me anyway in April.

attractive nausea 20th July 2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the3ye (Post 3278349)

Since it's my first show I'm not really familiar with the procedure of exchanging QR for actual tickets, and yet they didn't send any instructions.

I did not receive anything too...

Normally the procedure is they ask you for your passport to check your ID and also to show them your TA membership QR code. When I last went I remember that they didnt even bother to check my TA QR code, all they asked me was my passport.

~angel*ayumi~ 20th July 2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3278352)

Normally the procedure is they ask you for your passport to check your ID and also to show them your TA membership QR code. When I last went I remember that they didnt even bother to check my TA QR code, all they asked me was my passport.

Same here, tehy only wanted ticket QR code and passport.

thesweetseason 20th July 2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

^ I dont, sorry.

In Fukuoka and Hiroshima you could pick your tickets up at the TA booth at noon. You need to bring photo ID.

freedreamer 20th July 2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3278333)
I'm not sure this deserves it's own thread, so.. AWA music will be streaming 2 live tracks from POM right after the final live on 7/22
https://twitter.com/AWA_official/sta...35049344180224

I don't know what's the point of only 2 tracks, but ok.

EDIT on second thought, I wonder if one of the songs could be the finished version of the demos we've been hearing, since we've been getting new versions every week!

Then I wonder if the second track could be a new song as well :O

Specifically LIVE tracks? if its LIVE then i doubt its gonna be new songs right? Those recorded tracks probably came from earlier lives (could she be releasing a LIVE CD?

Teppei-chan 20th July 2018 07:17 PM

No matter if it will be the live version of a new song that we will be getting or an older song it's always nice to listening to liver versions of her songs. Even though I would prefer it if it really would be a new song

Xianghua 20th July 2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 3278396)
Specifically LIVE tracks? if its LIVE then i doubt its gonna be new songs right? Those recorded tracks probably came from earlier lives (could she be releasing a LIVE CD?

The tweet says that the tracks are gonna be from the 7/22 performance.
Interestingly it also says the setlist from the final day will be made public, so it may or may not be a hint of a surprise.

A live CD would be great though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3278334)
Oh that's pretty interesting. Album announcement at the concert perhaps? I think it does warrant a new thread if you'd like to start it since this may result in 'new songs'.

Maybe I'll wait for more concrete info before embarrassing myself, lol. There seems to be some buzz about it in the social networks thread as well.

roxaskh2fm 20th July 2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the3ye (Post 3278349)

When i went there was a sign "pre register", "online register" or something XD You can get your ticket there just showing your livepocket paper (ou in your phone) and ID.

EndOfTheWorld 20th July 2018 10:24 PM

My interpretation was that she was just going to release two live recordings from that day. Perhaps an unknown song will be performed but I think It will just be past songs. Kind of like a sample of the tour.

truehappiness 20th July 2018 10:31 PM

I wonder why they list it as "1~2" songs. The latest blog entry by staff seems to indicate a surprise in Osaka, so something new or at least out of the ordinary for the tour seems really likely at this point.

takamioda 21st July 2018 02:11 AM

I received an email yesterday, which asks me to bring QR code in livepocket to the concert.
By the way, does anyone want to sell a ticket on final day July 22nd?

attractive nausea 21st July 2018 02:23 AM

^ after checking again i did receive it too!

Im waiting for the goods and there are a lot lf people waiting already!

truehappiness 21st July 2018 02:33 AM

Ooo, awesome. Have a great time!