Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AHS can't be accessed via handphone (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119867)

KarenPang 3rd April 2014 01:34 PM

AHS can't be accessed via handphone

I'm not able to access AHS via my handphone but I'm able to do so via my laptop using Internet Explorer

When I accessed AHS via my phone today , it didn't direct me to AHS but instead it directed me to some website that claims the server domain was not paid

While I can access AHS via my laptop , my friend on here can't access AHS using via her laptop (she tried using Firefox but to no avail) and/or handphone :x

owlflight 3rd April 2014 04:21 PM

Glad I wasn't the only one with this issue. I managed to get through on my iPhone but I don't know how long it will last.

orangeakira 3rd April 2014 05:49 PM

Yeah me too. I have to google "ahs forum" and then click on the link to get here. When I click on my bookmark tab, or type it in the address bar I get redirected

blackmage 3rd April 2014 11:19 PM

So I'm not the only one. Been having that problem too but with my PC, I get redirected to a godaddy.com page and finally tried googling and now I can get on. However, on my macbook I have no issues... strange.

KarenPang 3rd April 2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmage (Post 3069442)
So I'm not the only one. Been having that problem too but with my PC, I get redirected to a godaddy.com page and finally tried googling and now I can get on. However, on my macbook I have no issues... strange.

yeah it's really weird :confused

I still can't access AHS via my phone but I'm able to do so using my computer which's so odd

I wonder what's going on

AyuGAME 4th April 2014 03:02 AM

Finally i can get into...

i think the problem is the domain expired???

Bigtop 4th April 2014 04:38 AM

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering why...who owns the domain?

truehappiness 4th April 2014 06:22 AM

Seems that the issue was not with the domain name but some kind of bad redirect.

Delicious n Bold 4th April 2014 07:03 AM

I wasn't able to access the from from any device for a fee hours and I thought it was gone or something.
But I'm glad that that's not the case.

Yoake 4th April 2014 07:53 AM

I got the same problem yesterday. I wasn't able access to AHS with my laptop and my notebook. Glad to see that the problem is solved. :)

kinix 4th April 2014 09:25 AM

Glad that it's back =) would be pretty sad if ahs is gone =(

Minttulatte 4th April 2014 12:37 PM

I couldn't access this forum no matter what device I tried to use. It was scary. Luckily it's back online now. <3

NintendoHTF1242 4th April 2014 03:07 PM

Oh Lordy I thought AHS was gone forever. Was gonna cry cause we wouldn't be able to get proper notification as to what happened.

kinix 5th April 2014 06:52 AM

It's back again =D
Was so sad to see the bye bye picture this morning.... hope everything is stable now...
though is there any explanation for all these drama?

adantatu2 5th April 2014 06:57 AM

Does this site have a twitter or facebook account ??

Maemi 5th April 2014 07:39 AM

^ I think it has a twitter, but I don't have the link

sesshy 5th April 2014 08:48 AM

Yeah, I also got redirected to saveAHS page. I don't even know anymore lol.

Zemus 5th April 2014 08:52 AM

To be honest, I've got no clue what's going on. Glad it's back for now though. :)

tsumekaze_ 5th April 2014 10:17 AM

what is going on? the bye bye page? saveAHS? can someone explain?!

Minttulatte 5th April 2014 11:36 AM

And it did it to me again. I also noticed that I can access the forum quite well by using a computer but the saveahs.tumblr.com appears to me the moment I try the same with my iPad. What the heck is going on? o_O