Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] 49th and 50th singles: [crossroad] 9/22 and [L] 9/29 [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103404)

Ranma Matsuri 27th August 2010 09:44 PM

49th and 50th singles: [crossroad] 9/22 and [L] 9/29 [V]

Tracklist Information:

Spoiler:

crossroad

<CD>

crossroad (Original mix)
●QUALITA CMイメージソング
SEVEN DAYS WAR (Original mix)
blossom (remix)
crossroad (Original mix -Instrumental-)
SEVEN DAYS WAR (Original mix -Instrumental-)

<DVD>

crossroad (video clip)
crossroad (making clip)
blossom (video clip)

(courtesy of OyTony)

<CD>

<Version C>

crossroad (Original mix)
●QUALITA CMイメージソング
blossom (remix)
blossom (orchestra remix)

<CD>

<Version C>

crossroad (Original mix)
●QUALITA CMイメージソング
blossom (remix)
MOON (orchestra remix)

Directors/Composers/Arrangers

Spoiler:

Tetsuyo Komuro composed and arranged both crossroad and it's B-side, SEVEN DAYS WAR, a cover of the song by the same title originally by the TM Network.

Sexy Little Things Director, Masashi Muto directed crossroad and it can be assumed that Takahide Ishii directed blossom.

Lives/Rips/Previews

Spoiler:
crossroad live @ A-nation (courtesy of bringer of the sun): http://www.mediafire.com/?4ke5a53w104i8oe

Original Recording of SEVEN DAYS WAR from the TM Network (posted by Matthew):

Covers

Rumors

Spoiler:
Found by Kagome-chan. Translation courtesy of Delirium Zero.

また、CD+DVDには「crossroad」のvideo clipとmaking clipに加え、「blossom」のvideo clipを満を持して収録!実写video clipとしては初めてayuが出演しないものとなっており、超人気アーティストのジェジュンを主演に 起用 !迫真の演技で魅せる、切なく泣けるストーリーは必見!!

In addition to the videoclip and making clip included in the "crossroad" CD+DVD, the long-awaited "blossom" video clip! As far as the PV filming, for the first time, Ayu is not appearing, instead, the leading role has gone to super popular artist JEJUNG! His acting is truly bewitching, so this painful, moving story is a must-see!

This has been confirmed!

noisy_harmony 27th August 2010 09:49 PM

So this is true? Jaejoong starring in blossom PV?
:Q_______________________

Can I call an ambulance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 2467547)
This song then:

Hmm

I've listened only to 3 minutes and it doesn't sound bad at all! I TOTALLY can imagine Ayu singing it. That single is really TK-ish though.

jbrat2219 27th August 2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ` flying proud (Post 2467707)
I've listened only to 3 minutes and it doesn't sound bad at all! I TOTALLY can imagine Ayu singing it. That single is really TK-ish though.

I just hope it isn't "MY ALL"-ish....

primavera♥ 27th August 2010 09:53 PM

man why cant she put Gackt in a pv. Jaejoong is like any other male kpop artists for me lol. at least ive been overexposed to his face now so i recognize him. this is no fun for me haha~

edit: Rain would be nice though...i can get with that. mmmm

Kashoku 27th August 2010 09:55 PM

Wow...crossroads single is going to be just as boring as MOON for me :/ I didn't like the preview for crossroads and I don't like Seven Days War at ALL. Why all this slow crap?

fantaisie.sign 27th August 2010 09:56 PM

Responding to a quote in the previous thread:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ` flying proud (Post 2467609)
That version is slowly growing on me... [snip snip snip] I don't have a serious problem with covers... It's just... They really look fanmade... Just because that shoot looks like taken from fashion magazine

Mmm, I like that version the most also. :D The covers look like they're straight out of Popteen Magazine or random shots from the Lady Dynamite PV. That's not necessarily a bad thing (I like all the ~*sparkly suupaa kawaii*~ photoshoots used in Popteen lol), but why were these chosen for a ballad single? Who knows, maybe these photos were taken right after the "Lady Dynamite" PV was filmed and there wasn't enough time to do a new cover shoot for crossroad. That's just a random guess of mine... I'll still buy the CD with "MOON (Orchestra Version)" though. :yes

I can't wait to see Jaejoong in the "blossom" PV if the news is true! :D

I have no idea what to expect for 「L」now... :(

love in music 27th August 2010 09:56 PM

The "SEVEN DAYS WAR" song sounds really boring to me. I suppose ayu could make it better with her voice because whoever sings it in the original sounds bland. Hopefully she'll save it :laugh But I'm not putting too much faith into it.

Mirrorcle Monster 27th August 2010 09:57 PM

Jae Joon is kind, talented and one of the few "hot boys" i really like and follow, i hope the PV is great.(please a kiss scene with ayu....)

Kazeyomi 27th August 2010 09:57 PM

wait what? Jae-joong in blossom PV? O_O (I haven't read the last thread, sorry lol)

wow.. I'm not a huge fan of DBSK/Tohoshinki/omgthisbadhastoomanynames but I can't wait to see the PV :D I'm really curious now!
Is SEVEN DAYS WARS a cover? (I keep editing this post, lol too much info) I listen to that song right now and.. meh I don't like it. It's really ayuish, I can't deny. But it is not so different from crossroad imo :shrug

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2467715)
(please a kiss scene with ayu....)

noooooooooooooooooo ;_____; or Ayu will die by fangirls hands. (:laugh)

jbrat2219 27th August 2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi (Post 2467709)
man why cant she put Gackt in a pv. Jaejoong is like any other male kpop artists for me lol. at least ive been overexposed to his face now so i recognize him. this is no fun for me haha~

edit: Rain would be nice though...i can get with that. mmmm

Jaejoong = $$$! Smart move on her part. Plus she's a big Tohoshinki fan.

ayufan- 27th August 2010 09:57 PM

SEVEN DAYS WAR is totaly an Ayu song. I can totaly imagine she would sing this, only i don't can think how it wil sound. but the songs sounds epic

Ayu-me 27th August 2010 09:58 PM

I came on just a few minutes ago, hoping that there'd be some news... and there was... and I checked it all out, and...
Disappointment. :thud The covers just don't cut it all for me, looks like a cheap model shoot for some small fashion magazine, and I don't see anything in it that fits with the content. :no That's my opinion. At least I'm liking the sound of "crossroad" and the tidbits of information about the "blossom" PV has me excited too, but now I'm actually glad I'm not buying the single and have to see those Ayu pictures. If someone makes good fan-covers for the single, I'll use them instead in my iTunes.
And I think this is one of the few times when I feel so incredibly disappointed. Sunrise/Sunset set me off, but it was salvaged with the later releases but then my excitement for new Ayu releases went down a lot after Rock'n'Roll Circus. But hopefully the "blossom" PV will give me a pleasant surprise, the preview info sounds a lot like the preview info for the "BALLAD" PV did, and I loved that PV so much.

Yoake 27th August 2010 09:58 PM

The b-side will be a cover?
I really wonder why she takes that song.
I hope she'll give us an explanation.

ownsarai 27th August 2010 10:00 PM

Yea, if it's true that Jaejoong will appear in the PV for blossom, that will definitely keep Ayu in the #1 spot. haha Great marketing strategy there avex. I do wish Ayu would be in the PV though. But then again, it is something she hasn't done in a while, and maybe the story line will be great without her there, who knows. I personally cannot wait to see this PV.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2467715)
(please a kiss scene with ayu....)

It's pretty much been confirmed that she will not even appear in the PV.

ayufan- 27th August 2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2467721)
Yea, if it's true that Jaejoong will appear in the PV for blossom, that will definitely keep Ayu in the #1 spot. haha Great marketing strategy there avex. I do wish Ayu would be in the PV though. But then again, it is something she hasn't done in a while, and maybe the story line will be great without her there, who knows. I personally cannot wait to see this PV.

It's pretty much been conformed that she will not even appear in the PV.

she is like the queen of marketing.
I can't wait too, so curious

OyTony 27th August 2010 10:03 PM

Uh maybe Jaejoong will die in the pv or brake up with her or something and that's why ayu is so sad in the MOON pv.

Yoake 27th August 2010 10:05 PM

First time I see the cover.
I really love her outfit.
There are nice for me.

gallowsCalibrator 27th August 2010 10:06 PM

I was thinking, if the blossom PV is connected to the MOON PV, then maybe Jaejoong could be the person filming the part with Ayu & Cocoa! ;)

Ryo_Kira 27th August 2010 10:08 PM

I love the covers, Ayu looks so beautiful in that.
I hope the rumor for blossom Pv be true, love this song *-*

Delirium-Zer0 27th August 2010 10:12 PM

Here's a real translation of the announcement about the "blossom" pv:

Quote:

In addition to the videoclip and making clip included in the "crossroad" CD+DVD, the long-awaited "blossom" video clip! As far as the PV filming, for the first time, Ayu is not appearing, instead, the leading role has gone to super popular artist JEJUNG! His acting is truly bewitching, so this painful, moving story is a must-see!
I'm at work so i did this translation in about five minutes before my boss could see what I was doing so sorry for any mistakes, but it's pretty clear that there's no ayu, but there is Jaejoong, and we will cry. lol