Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124725)

freedreamer 25th March 2020 10:35 AM

She can do an acoustic stripped down studio live and I would take it!!

Chris85 25th March 2020 12:01 PM

I think it's safe to say that the concerts are not resuming any time soon. The cases of corona virus infection keep slowly increasing in Japan and they are talking about a lock down.

Earth_maiden 25th March 2020 12:20 PM

Shops are open here but they are forcing alcohol restrictions and closing all salon and beauty stores at midnight tonight. I can't even imagine if something like that were to happen in Japan. There's been thousands of job losses due to the current climate here in Australia. I wonder how Ayu and her crew are coping.

njanjayrp 25th March 2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3316572)
I think it's safe to say that the concerts are not resuming any time soon. The cases of corona virus infection keep slowly increasing in Japan and they are talking about a lock down.

With the Olympic Games postponed to 2021 it seems that the won't be allowing the people to hold any public events any time soon.

Gustavopc 25th March 2020 04:35 PM

^ I'm not that sure cause the Olympics is a very international event, people all over the world would be travelling to Japan and that would be a disaster regarding covid-19, bringing people from really affected countries and not infected ones really close. And even inside Japan people would be going to a looot of palces. It's way more impactful than concerts of Japanese artists inside Japan. Probably it'll be some time before everything is allowed again properly inside Japan of course, but the Olympics was just on another level.

glowlydays 27th March 2020 10:48 AM

Osaka and Kyoto concerts cancelled, too...

<Canceled performances>
April 4, 2020 (Sat): Osaka - Festival Hall
April 5, 2020 (Sun): Osaka - Festival Hall
April 11, 2020 (Sat): Kyoto - ROHM Theatre Kyoto
April 12, 2020 (Sun): Kyoto - ROHM Theatre Kyoto

njanjayrp 27th March 2020 10:55 AM

Going forward, we continue to take the infection status of the new corona virus and the accurate information issued by the government, local governments, related organizations, etc. into account. Regarding concerts following the concert on April 18 (Sat) at The Kanazawa Theatre in Ishikawa, announcements about possible costs for venue changes, details about refunds and so on will be announced on, among others, the official Ayumi Hamasaki website.

juanes6 28th March 2020 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glowlydays (Post 3316680)
Osaka and Kyoto concerts cancelled, too...

<Canceled performances>
April 4, 2020 (Sat): Osaka - Festival Hall
April 5, 2020 (Sun): Osaka - Festival Hall
April 11, 2020 (Sat): Kyoto - ROHM Theatre Kyoto
April 12, 2020 (Sun): Kyoto - ROHM Theatre Kyoto

Just woke up today and saw this... I already cancelled my trip and fortunately I got almost all my money back, so I can continuing saving for new dates

I feel kind of sad but relaxed about this u.u

glowlydays 28th March 2020 02:39 PM

^ I totally get that, I have a ticket for the Yamanashi performance and I'm in the middle of arranging a refund for my flights, so I'm hoping May dates will be cancelled, too...

visionfactory 29th March 2020 12:58 AM

E-girls held a concert just after Ayu's last tour date. They did a live-streaming version of their concert 2 days ago supported by Nico-Nico (with no audience)

I hope Ayu can pull a live-streaming concert soon!

attractive nausea 29th March 2020 03:40 PM

^ Japanese metal band Dir en grey also held a no audience concert and streamed it live on youtube yesterday. I was impressed with the quality, it seemed like a DVD with lots of angles. Here for those interested

If they can pull this off, then Ayu can too!

dannysan 29th March 2020 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3316784)
^ Japanese metal band Dir en grey also held a no audience concert and streamed it live on youtube yesterday!

aiko did the same a couple of weeks ago, also on youtube.

Sky High 1st April 2020 10:25 AM

I have a feeling that all concerts will be postponed for next year.

Aderianu 1st April 2020 11:50 AM

<Canceled performances>
Saturday, April 18th, 2020: The Kanazawa Theatre in Ishikawa
Sunday, April 19th, 2020: The Toyama Aubade Hall in Toyama

Details regarding the cancellation of other concerts on and after the Saturday, May 2nd performance at Beisia Culture Hall in Gunma, or about refunds, will be announced on the ayumi hamasaki official website from now on based on the situation surrounding the novel coronavirus infection, and also precise information announced from the government, municipalities, and related organizations.

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1082660

truehappiness 1st April 2020 11:57 AM

It definitely seems like this tour is just gonna get canceled completely then either moved or converted into something else for 2021 and onward.

Andrenekoi 1st April 2020 05:23 PM

Now we know what it takes for Ayu to stop touring :P

Gustavopc 1st April 2020 05:59 PM

^ I shouldn't have laughed but I did omg

I got myself getting back to some I am songs these days, I think her reflections upon present, future and hope there also applies to nowadays... Wonder if it'll even make her revisit these songs for the tour

ExodusUK 1st April 2020 08:21 PM

It only took a worldwide pandemic to stop the Trouble tour.

Go into Avex's bunker and record some music now luv

JinHamasaki 1st April 2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 3316907)

Hah! Nah, she deserves a nice real long break!

Can't wait for ayu to troll us with a "Hi guys, I've taken a year long hiatus and I know I said music is my life, but life is too good with my son and I'm just gonna stay on an indefinite hiatus! My hearing is back, too!"

mi|kshake 1st April 2020 11:53 PM

^That has crossed my mind!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 3316907)

This did make me laugh. And we all thought the Trouble Tour was going to end in 2020!