Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [romaji & translation] BRILLANTE (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110990)

Andali 8th October 2011 09:44 AM

Could it be about the dog she lost? Crea?

Aderianu 10th October 2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andali (Post 2766121)

nice idea

truehappiness 4th February 2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Lansa, tuliansa. Elumerra, tuliensaro matirue
Looks like Timmy revealed what he sang in BRILLANTE via Twitter! I thought he was going to keep it a secret.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th February 2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andali (Post 2766121)

Somehow I honestly don't think that lyrics as intense as this would be written about a dog.

microphone 5th February 2012 03:30 AM

I don't think the song was about CREA but I'm not dismissing the idea. CREA was her pet, not just a dog.

Also, can someone translate that part of the song? (Lansa, tuliansa. Elumerra, tuliensaro matirue...)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th February 2012 03:52 AM

^^I understand that completely, about CREA being a pet. Even so, the lyrics are too intense.

Macro 7th February 2012 05:17 PM

Maybe the best song of FIVE

happiholic★ 8th February 2012 04:40 AM

They don't even make sense if it was about her dog :laugh

Yukitora 8th February 2012 06:26 AM

I don't think it's about CREA because the line:

Quote:

What had been two became one, and became two
CREA and ayu didn't split. Personally I think it's about divorce, "the road is too narrow" - the virgin road didn't give her the freedom she thought it'd maintain? "I have to walk it alone" - the partner wasn't there with her. "I didn't see anything" - she had no expectations in such a relationship when they met. "I saw everything" - she discovered all the paint and hurt, the dark side of an undevoted marriage.

I dislike interpreting this song, I feel like I'm judging somebody else's personal life. But ayu has always opened up her personal baggage in her music which I think may be quite healthy.

krtman2002 9th February 2012 06:13 PM

Ok, I was very bored today and I started to use google translator and I found out that:

Lansa, tuliansa. is translated from the Finnish to English as: Adjust their premises, came to her.

But I couldn't find what does the other part mean. Someone who can help? Did you know it? XD

Not~Yet 10th February 2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krtman2002 (Post 2815274)
Lansa, tuliansa. is translated from the Finnish to English as: Adjust their premises, came to her.

Not true at all. WTH, google :laugh I'm pretty convinced it's a made-up language in the song. :/

Andrenekoi 10th February 2012 01:59 PM

^Timmy confirmed it's an invented language... I don't know why people keep trying to translate it after the composer himself said some of the worlds can be find on a dictionary and some can't...

Not~Yet 10th February 2012 02:02 PM

^Right, I forgot he already confirmed it. :/

orbitalaspect 10th February 2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora (Post 2814659)
I don't think it's about CREA because the line:

CREA and ayu didn't split. Personally I think it's about divorce, "the road is too narrow" - the virgin road didn't give her the freedom she thought it'd maintain? "I have to walk it alone" - the partner wasn't there with her. "I didn't see anything" - she had no expectations in such a relationship when they met. "I saw everything" - she discovered all the paint and hurt, the dark side of an undevoted marriage.

I dislike interpreting this song, I feel like I'm judging somebody else's personal life. But ayu has always opened up her personal baggage in her music which I think may be quite healthy.

I re-read the lyrics a few times after Ayu announced the divorce with Manny. This song sounds like it was entirely about the divorce. And I think we'll hear the final part of this experience on "Return Road". I know the marriage was extremely special to Ayu. She wrote "November" for Manny, and the Love songs album was wrapped around this time when she felt she had found someone to complete her life's story. FIVE was several months after the tsunami, and Ayu said during an interview that she felt she needed to stay in Japan after this to help uplift the nation's spirits.

I feel that Party Queen will reflect a lot on Ayu's marriage with Manny. Titles like "how beautiful you are", "Letter", "call", "reminds me", "the next LOVE", "Tell me why", and "Serenade in A minor" give off the immediate sense that Ayumi is using her music to reconnect with fans.

I think "BRILLANTE" is an amazing song, and I love that there is so much depth to the lyrics which we are just now coming to realize. If I could give Ayu a standing ovation for both "progress" and "BRILLANTE", I would be applauding her for at least 5 minutes. There really are intense emotions and unbelievable depths to these two songs, things fans can connect to like her early days again, which makes me feel like Ayumi has so many words left to share with us.

truehappiness 18th February 2012 12:34 AM

I'm pretty sure except for progress, all of FIVE can be intepreted as written about her eventual divorce.

Sakura_Nippon 18th February 2012 01:48 PM

I got the russian line right, than :)

krtman2002 18th February 2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2818472)
I'm pretty sure except for progress, all of FIVE can be intepreted as written about her eventual divorce.

MAybe FIVE is the number of months she enjoyed her marriage... XD

happiholic★ 18th February 2012 07:28 PM

I wonder when it was that Ayu had decided to divorce Mannie? It would make it easier to know if FIVE is really about him, I think.

LEOyumi 18th February 2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2813012)
Somehow I honestly don't think that lyrics as intense as this would be written about a dog.

Given the way Ayu treats her dogs, I would totally understand if she wrote a song with very intense feelings for one of them. But I don't think that's the case in BRILLANTE too :P

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th February 2012 07:41 PM

^^Yeah, it just doesn't fit, imo :)