Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HELP!!! WHATS AN INITIATE (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33321)

Mad_Cactuar 25th August 2005 04:40 AM

HELP!!! WHATS AN INITIATE

WHATS THE POKER FACE INITIATE THING ON THE SIDE? HOW CAN I CHANGE IT TO RAINBOW OR ALTERNA?

PickleCookies 25th August 2005 04:43 AM

You don't. It's automatic. (Like the song, haha)

boogieordie 25th August 2005 04:45 AM

It changes when you reach certain set post counts, along with the color and number of stars under your username.

Mad_Cactuar 25th August 2005 05:04 AM

oh that means i cant change it to alterna? well, i dont like poker face, why isnt Nothing from Nothing used instead of Poker Face? Isnt that the first single? And is there anyone with Fairylan, Alterna or HEAVEN initiates? Thank you!!!

boogieordie 25th August 2005 05:15 AM

It'll change over time the more that you post, but can't be changed by request. There are many different songs on the list, and we don't like to reveal them as it would ruin the "surprise", but you can get a good idea of what they are by looking at the members list in order of post counts. Just don't confuse staff titles with initiate titles. For instance, HEAVEN is a staff reserved title. At the moment nmskalmn is the HEAVEN Guardian.

Since the highest post number is constantly increasing, different songs are added as necessary.

Nothing for Nothing was recorded earlier, but wasn't her official debut as an artist, that title goes to Poker Face, which is why it was first :D

Joel 25th August 2005 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad_Cactuar
oh that means i cant change it to alterna? well, i dont like poker face, why isnt Nothing from Nothing used instead of Poker Face? Isnt that the first single? And is there anyone with Fairylan, Alterna or HEAVEN initiates? Thank you!!!

Sorry you cant change... I wouldve too :D

Maybe its cuz nothing from nothing wasnt official or sumthin :eyebrow

and there prolly is fairyland, etc initiates... YOu have to post like ur life depens on it cuz its takes a while :D

boogieordie 25th August 2005 05:23 AM

Just a note, spamming (multiple threads/posts, OT posts, etc.) the forums to get a higher postcount/initiate title (or for any reason) is against the rules. :yes

PickleCookies 25th August 2005 05:32 AM

*eyes shift*

s.k.y 25th August 2005 05:44 AM

it's ok~ just post more comments/threads but like Ayurocks said, no spam :P
haha, you're at "YOU" initiate now :D add oil!

FancySN 25th August 2005 05:51 AM

"Initiate" is a very peculiar and unique word to use to name members. Props to the staff for thinking of it. :yes

Mad_Cactuar 25th August 2005 11:00 AM

wow, thanks everyone for answering my question!!!

Celaphorce 25th August 2005 12:18 PM

It's okay mad cactuar even I didn't know how to change initiates at first until I started posting and I saw it the song title change.

Joel 25th August 2005 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleeding tear
It's okay mad cactuar even I didn't know how to change initiates at first until I started posting and I saw it the song title change.

Same with me when I joined :yes

[AHS]MortalSex 25th August 2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Same with me when I joined
well, There is always a "new" start for everyone ^^ But spend some time on AHS and you will find out how AHSforum works :D:D:D

Mad_Cactuar 25th August 2005 02:37 PM

:luv2 WOW!!! YAY!!! I'M YOU!!! I AM YOU!!! YOU is a really nice song!!! Thanks everyone!! Apparently replying to all of you made me YOU!!! I AM YOU!!! :luv2

jhacelkawaii0216 15th April 2019 01:46 PM

THANK YOU!!! Now I know what the "INITIATE" mean is.