Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   [on hold][contest] AHS Design Challenge X: 15 years - Ayu's evolution (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117597)

AHS Staff 27th May 2013 12:27 AM

I was hoping to receive more entries than have been submitted so far. Are there more people who want to participate if the deadline is extended again?

AyuGAME 27th May 2013 08:56 AM

Extend to early June?

KyahRyorin 28th May 2013 05:03 AM

I'm interested, but lack of time recently has prevented me from doing anything. I'd love an extension.

xLuna&1LOVE 28th May 2013 05:12 PM

However I like to participate, and asked for the delay. I'm sorry, AHS-staff, but I have a project which last until the 17th of June and this one really needs my attention. Like, totally. It's an important project, because if I fail, I fail my whole year of college. And that's a shame, considering I started off pretty good :(

marty 28th May 2013 06:22 PM

I'd prefer a delay of the contest and to have more people joining, the important thing is that'll be done! =D Maybe it's better just doing it in summer, like early July or something, when everybody is free (i suppose)?

JaysenRyan 30th May 2013 05:43 PM

Honestly I think it's time to just do a contest that everyone usually participates in, like karaoke. But idk, maybe hav a specific artist you have to sing. (Kelly Clarkson is a good candidate!)

xLuna&1LOVE 30th May 2013 10:50 PM

^ Give people who cannot sing nor do know how to make remixes a chance to show their talent as well.

BlackSilence 1st June 2013 06:34 PM

^this, and what does Kelly Clarksn have to do with Ayu anyway? lol

i wanted to participate in this so badly, but i basicly got a creativity block and lack of resources didn't help either...so with broken heart i had to pass =/

hsienko 3rd June 2013 03:13 AM

I wanted to participate but for me, it was difficult to come up with something for this concept that wouldn't end up looking crappy.

JaysenRyan 8th June 2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 3004549)
^this, and what does Kelly Clarksn have to do with Ayu anyway? lol

i wanted to participate in this so badly, but i basicly got a creativity block and lack of resources didn't help either...so with broken heart i had to pass =/

because even though this was originally an Ayumi forum, you have to admit it has evolved a bit itself into a hub of all kinds of stuff. Maybe the site itself is what needs to change. I am a huge Kelly fan so of course id suggest her, but even if the site opened up the karaoke contests or remix contests to asian artists only, it might get a better response. This forum can only be as active as Ayumi's career. And lately it seems she just isn't as gung-ho about it.

BlackSilence 9th June 2013 05:48 PM

^well if this is the only forum u actually visit then u might not know that almost every forum besides having a theme of topics on a certain artist also has general stuff too. It's how things work.
as for contests i don't think it would be a good idea to just do whatever. I mean they give the prizes of Ayu singles, because it's an ayu forum so it's just logical to have a contest involving Ayu even if it's not as alive as it used to be. Plus the whole forum is less alive now, for example the graphics part is absolutelly dead now, but it used to be a realy livelly place, some things just aren't as popular anymore. I still enjoy the place as it is, tho.

tehkotak88 16th June 2013 09:22 PM

Is it still possible for us to upload any entries?

I just read it and I'd like to participate
but I want to make sure first

xLuna&1LOVE 18th June 2013 12:37 PM

^ this! Would be lovely to have this contest anyway. These last months are always so busy for most of us.

MiiSan 19th June 2013 05:16 AM

^^ Same here, to know if it's still time.

yabieru 29th June 2013 03:37 PM

I'm still hoping it starts soon. I wanna see all entries :)

MiiSan 28th July 2013 01:19 AM

Soooooo it's almost the end of July.

Any hope for the contest being continued? I can still make one entry if it needs more participants.

Party_King 30th July 2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiiSan (Post 3019174)
Soooooo it's almost the end of July.

Any hope for the contest being continued? I can still make one entry if it needs more participants.

same here ^_^

koumori 30th August 2013 07:26 AM

Hello all,

Unfortunately, the moderator organising this competition has had to take some time away from the forum due to unavoidable circumstances. We're going to put the contest on hold for now but hopefully we can get it back up and running when possible. :) In the meantime, feel free to still enter the contest by PM'ing the AHS Staff account. Rules still apply and will still be referred to in the future.

xLuna&1LOVE 31st August 2013 04:03 PM

That's wonderful, thank you Koumori. Hope the mod who was organising this is doing okay.

JaysenRyan 14th December 2013 08:18 PM

That awkward moment when months go by. I hope the moderator is ok. In the meantime how about a new contest until this one can be resumed?