Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single 'Feel the love / Merry-go-round' out 12/25 [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118911)

pommy48 11th December 2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 3047877)
wow congrats truehappiness for getting the signed CD.envy!

All the TA copies have the printed autograph :)

labello 11th December 2013 09:29 PM

I really like the full version of MgR but I kind of expected that since I liked the short version we already had a lot!
Feel the love isn't really the kind of style of music I like but I do have to say it's not as bad as I thought it was at first listen. But still nothing I'll put on because I feel like it.
The remixes sound like something you'd hear at clubs at the moment. At least the clubs I was at this year had that kind of electronic beats (?) (I really don't know how to describe those parts, to me it's "ehmz ehmz ehm ehm ehmz" :P)
Anyway what I'm trying to say that's something really fresh sounding~
I do like the single as a whole but mostly because of MgR! :)

mi|kshake 11th December 2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

but as always I want to wait for the release date to listen to it!! Damn me and my stupid traditions!
I'll just have to wait for Christmas day, I guess. It'll feel as a Xmas gift by Ayu, lol.
That's a great idea! I miss having Ayu albums to open on Xmas morning and PVs to watch.

Cool, it's on UK ITunes too (I've only recently discovered you don't have to have an ipod to use ITunes lol) I would love to buy it but kinda want to wait for the album. I gave the FTL remix preview a listen but I'm not really a fan of that style of remix. Shame as she was on a roll with the Again remixes!

EDIT: Although I am kinda tempted to buy Feel The Love.

rossbarney2003 11th December 2013 11:26 PM

This is the first Ayumi single in quite a while that I've really enjoyed. I really hope this single reflects the sound of the new album =)

hidekirby 11th December 2013 11:45 PM

Can someone explain me the MGR PV?
Spoiler:
Is she crying because she couldn't get to know the guy (because of her bad drawing)?

truehappiness 11th December 2013 11:52 PM

Spoiler:
I don't think it had anything to do with her bad drawing...

What she had been drawing was a picture of his back facing her, iirc.

I'm sure that the scenes where she was interacting with him were 'real' at one point, but his actual portrait in the end wasn't drawn by Ayu. She instead ended up drawing the view of him leaving her at some point. We're probably intended to think that they were together at some point but things ended as quickly as they started.

hidekirby 12th December 2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3048021)
Spoiler:
I don't think it had anything to do with her bad drawing...

What she had been drawing was a picture of his back facing her, iirc.

I'm sure that the scenes where she was interacting with him were 'real' at one point, but his actual portrait in the end wasn't drawn by Ayu. She instead ended up drawing the view of him leaving her at some point. We're probably intended to think that they were together at some point but things ended as quickly as their started.

Spoiler:
Ah... I understand now! The fact that she has the same clothes is a bit weird even if it serves the twist.

jang-kun 12th December 2013 12:55 AM

the single is enjoyable. just made my order in YA.

lol at people though who say this is her most enjoyable single for a while. really, this is her first single-labeled release for a while so i cant see the point. sorry. XD

truehappiness 12th December 2013 12:57 AM

For some, compared to MOON/blossom, crossroad, and L, this is a lot more fun?

jang-kun 12th December 2013 12:59 AM

^the closest to this release physically, i see.

however i would like to compare this to Tell All and hbya, since they also act as singles, at least for me.

yes, compared to those two, i could really dance all the way with this. but Tell All and hbya are just marvelous songs i cant deny

AyuWorld 12th December 2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 3048031)
Spoiler:
Ah... I understand now! The fact that she has the same clothes is a bit weird even if it serves the twist.

its a bout her Maro, they got on the MGR on Y&M ,so sad PV :(

brener 12th December 2013 04:00 AM

Shirayukihime is doing better on iTunes and recochoku =\\ the fight for the #2 position will be tough..

truehappiness 12th December 2013 04:11 AM

It's possible the single won't do that well because the album is coming a month after?

YUKARI 12th December 2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 3047974)
All the TA copies have the printed autograph :)

OMG seriously?! wow wow! :love

truehappiness 12th December 2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3048081)
OMG seriously?! wow wow! :love

Yep! Looking forward to getting the slick~

I am really surprised they used a new image for it too!

ayuuk 12th December 2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3048078)
It's possible the single won't do that well because the album is coming a month after?

Wait... what album??

truehappiness 12th December 2013 06:17 AM

Flower's album, "Flower" is coming out in late January a few weeks after the single.

YUKARI 12th December 2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3048082)
Yep! Looking forward to getting the slick~

I am really surprised they used a new image for it too!

oh so it's the slick not the CD right?

truehappiness 12th December 2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3048111)
oh so it's the slick not the CD right?

Yeah, you just get a CD-sized slick with the MUSIC CARD set of 3.