Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ARENA TOUR 2016 GOODS (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122756)

freedreamer 6th May 2016 03:52 PM

i love how modern and chic they look though. Even though its not traditional, I think it still carries a message about JAPAN.

now i need the album lol
(please dont let it be a coloured rendition of the pamphlet cover LOLOL)

kotora 6th May 2016 03:54 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/1AhNXmfWcHnfq/giphy.gif

BabyJane 6th May 2016 03:55 PM

I would have loved the cover of the pamphlet on a t-shirt. Not really fond of the sunglass pics. But still I am really curious about the rest of the goods.

Didz-19 6th May 2016 03:59 PM

the multi pouch looks cute! How I wish i know how to order them :(

attractive nausea 6th May 2016 04:05 PM

^ The goods will probably be available on CDJapan/YesAsia to order! Otherwise they will be on mu-mo but you have to use Tenso in order to buy from this website.

//ABEST 6th May 2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pheonixflame15 (Post 3196083)
Sorry but so much wasted potential.

:yes:yes:yes

ugh her worst goods in years so far. i dislike those pictures with sunglasses so much :tipsy

i wish she went like ninja-style or something :mischief jk

Aderianu 6th May 2016 04:31 PM

that is her view on Japan, and it's different from stereotypes and how we overseas fans see it

mizuki-7 6th May 2016 04:43 PM

^
yeah so true !! She never never stated that the theme was ancient Japan or anything...

Ayumi Romania 6th May 2016 04:45 PM

This goods are shit. Those pictures don't say a thing about Japan or any other country. "Made in Japan" is only because the concerts are in Japan and it looks like Japan has nothing special, she could do a lot of things but ended doing shit.

oaristos 6th May 2016 04:49 PM

I LOVE THEM! :heart :heart Wouldn't mind at all if that photoshoot were used for the album! :yes

RealLight 6th May 2016 04:54 PM

omg, I loved these. The pics, the colors, the logo, everything looks goodT

Edit: except the pamphlet, it reminds me of sixxxxxx's covers, yuck

alternarist 6th May 2016 04:57 PM

i like it how it is not overly designed. but i don't like the design HAHA =x

i will buy the pamphlet for sure.

Chris85 6th May 2016 05:04 PM

What a terrible photo for a pamphlet cover... Ridiculously overpriced as well.

//ABEST 6th May 2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi Romania (Post 3196110)
This goods are shit. Those pictures don't say a thing about Japan or any other country. "Made in Japan" is only because the concerts are in Japan and it looks like Japan has nothing special, she could do a lot of things but ended doing shit.

omg i'm gonna marry you

tokyoxjapanxfan 6th May 2016 05:22 PM

Japanese people still very much regard Japan in its traditional sense. As well as it's modern sense. But those images are glamour shots. And if she wanted to go for a "blank canvas" sort of vibe, something like the very first acoustic orchestra album would've been really great.

She looks good, don't get me wrong. I was just expecting more because we've already seen CDL, which used very japanese aesthetic, and the promo image for this tour was even the kimono image.

It's a logical way of thinking, imo. Haha

I'm not mad over it, just surprised haha.
But again, I should have known from the new logo that it wouldn't be "japanese"

AyuGAME 6th May 2016 05:31 PM

I really want to know...where she is heading with this theme while the goods are basically very simple and not Japanese at all..

terra 6th May 2016 05:43 PM

I just wish the album cover would be different from these.

It's a nice photoshoot, simple and chic

MessiahofSilence 6th May 2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi Romania (Post 3196110)

Calm the hell down, sis.

Corvina 6th May 2016 06:03 PM

Pop art again?
She really likes it it seems.
Also shirts with block pictures again. Would prefer pics, which are all over the shirt like Big Bang is currently selling them (and she already had them).

She could have gone with a simplistic version of japanese arts for her goods as a modern take. Or with something like Takeshi Murakami for the opposite.
Hm, a bit boring like it is now, though the pics are alright- she looks great.
Love that there is a pamphlet again!

Btw. the link in the first post doesn't work.

Gustavopc 6th May 2016 06:04 PM

I wasn't expecting goodies to be that dividing being so neutral lol I guess I'm satisfied cause I gave up on expecting kimonos and such after those pics she's been posting with album lyrics

btw she's already made in Japan so yeah theme still fits :laugh