Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   AHS Mini Screenplay Contest 2008 Winners (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83464)

AHS Staff 9th December 2008 01:51 AM

AHS Mini Screenplay Contest 2008 Winners

The winner of the 2008 Karaoke Contest was "Hamasaki War // AHS War" by micster.

Thanks very much to everyone who entered and voted.

Authors:

Entry 01: LinzerDinzer - AYUBOT

Entry 02: Catzi - Dolls PV Screenplay

Entry 03: Lanz16 - Friend

Entry 04: micster - Hamasaki War // AHS War

See you next time!

pommy48 9th December 2008 01:54 AM

oo congratulations to micster! the story was gold XD :love

xLitax 9th December 2008 02:19 AM

Ahh~ micster, hilarious. :laugh

Catzi 9th December 2008 02:45 AM

Good work. :)

What CD are you going to choose?

emi♡ 9th December 2008 04:38 AM

Damn my first hunch was that it was you lol

i dismissed it and thought it was just someone i hadnt thought of...

congratulations :)

(ending ending) ;)

micster 9th December 2008 12:14 PM

And now for a big ol' thankyou post.

Now I dont know if many of you know this but screenwriting is what im wanting to go into in life. This result right here is a massive confidence boost just because it shows that people liked my piece and voted - So thanks to all that did vote. It was so funny during the time of the voting because for one GREEN's video came out and I realllly wanted to post somewhere [But obviously couldnt] OH SHI- AHS WAR IS COMING TRUE. DESIRE IS GONNA BE THE NEXT ALBUM TITLE BASED ON THIS SHITE. But lets hope that doesnt come into fruition ey. Now I was reading peoples replies whilst they posted and its a shame I lost some votes because of no ending or continuation. Well see I thought it didnt need to be a whole thing, I thought it could just be an extract. But you can expect a full version of AHS War probably in January or maybe even before. Ive worked out a great ending and some great story bits. Now just to get it all together and write it all up.

As a prewarning it'll probably be violent and have sweary swearing because I couldnt do that in this piece because of it needing to stick to the AHS Rules.

But someone asked me what CD I'll be getting - Well quite ironically it'll probably be GUILTY. Oh yes, Im definitely one of those 36 people who didnt put there hands up when asked if they bought it.

But finally I'd like to congratulate the other entries - Entry 1 especially. It was neck and neck for quite a while and it was a great piece which I thought at many times was going to overtake me. So kudos to you and your post too.

So to conclude; Thankyou everyone and be on the look out for the continuation

Lee_410 9th December 2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micster (Post 1734266)
And now for a big ol' thankyou post.

Now I dont know if many of you know this but screenwriting is what im wanting to go into in life. This result right here is a massive confidence boost just because it shows that people liked my piece and voted - So thanks to all that did vote. It was so funny during the time of the voting because for one GREEN's video came out and I realllly wanted to post somewhere [But obviously couldnt] OH SHI- AHS WAR IS COMING TRUE. DESIRE IS GONNA BE THE NEXT ALBUM TITLE BASED ON THIS SHITE. But lets hope that doesnt come into fruition ey. Now I was reading peoples replies whilst they posted and its a shame I lost some votes because of no ending or continuation. Well see I thought it didnt need to be a whole thing, I thought it could just be an extract. But you can expect a full version of AHS War probably in January or maybe even before. Ive worked out a great ending and some great story bits. Now just to get it all together and write it all up.

As a prewarning it'll probably be violent and have sweary swearing because I couldnt do that in this piece because of it needing to stick to the AHS Rules.

But someone asked me what CD I'll be getting - Well quite ironically it'll probably be GUILTY. Oh yes, Im definitely one of those 36 people who didnt put there hands up when asked if they bought it.

But finally I'd like to congratulate the other entries - Entry 1 especially. It was neck and neck for quite a while and it was a great piece which I thought at many times was going to overtake me. So kudos to you and your post too.

So to conclude; Thankyou everyone and be on the look out for the continuation

Oh,if you decide to finish the AHSWar,please PM it to me!I loved you entry~

AyuHamasaki01 9th December 2008 03:46 PM

You should also PM it to me :laugh It was awesome!
and congrats btw XD.

micster 9th December 2008 04:58 PM

XD forget PM's
You'll see a thread pop up somewhere

Mirai Noah 9th December 2008 05:47 PM

Congrats, micster! I loved your entry.

4ever*ayu 10th December 2008 11:10 PM

congrats micster!!
yea..you've chose the rite path for your life and doing screen-writing, cause AHS War is just amazing and fun to read!

can't wait for the full story!

ren0210989 12th December 2008 04:41 PM

congradz micster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was an awesome screenplay!

and great choice for getting GUILTY!!!!!!
i can't wait to read the whole screenplay! you have talent man!!!!!

DestinyWishes 12th December 2008 05:34 PM

Congrats micster, I really enjoyed reading AHS War, I really hope that you get round to writing more.

micster 19th December 2008 11:18 AM

So I was lying in bed and I heard my mom say to my sister 'Oh that Package Michael has been waiting for has come' so I run downstairs cos I neeed my Days/GREEN. Get down there and it wasnt that.

So what was it?

http://www.isarapix.org/pix90/1229685455.png

Handwriting looks weird cos I couldnt find a marker and tried making the lines thicker but naah

But yes. Just to reiterate Thankyou all againn

aqua_crystal 26th January 2009 04:05 PM

^^Good choice, micster. And congrats!! Do try to finish your screenplay! I wana know what happens!!!

micster 26th January 2009 05:43 PM

Hah yes dont worry, Ive not forgot about it. Of late ive been scripting up a project which is gonna be filmed soon but ive still got the treatment and have wrote quitea bit more since you guys have seen it.