Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Max Matsuura leaves Avex (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19796)

~K+ 1st August 2004 01:39 AM

Ayyyeee? I hope this doesn't take a bad turn in my Ayu, ELTELT and DAIDAI's career o___O

entranced 1st August 2004 01:51 AM

haha reminds me of that phrase from the simpsons "wont somebody please think of the children!!!"
dunno why.. just does.

that's sad though.. Ayu, DAI and ELT are my faves...

i wanna know what the people at avex have to say about this.. their "lead man" just resigning like that..

Mitkki 1st August 2004 02:02 AM

You're kidding.......

ChildOfXX 1st August 2004 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unimatrix Prime™
Then what about that "Avex DI DI" bit? An auto-translation glitch? Or perhaps it meant what he was currently (or now, formerly) doing?

If you read it in past tense rather than future, which is what it looks like it should be, it seems to be recalling his history before this point. Avex DI DI specifically being created in April, 1988 (?). So I agree with your second hypothesis.

If he was to become vice president, I don't know if he'd suddenly (or if Avex would let him) create an off-shoot company and leave that position. Avex would probably have a hard time with that.

And if the auto-translation is correct, it states that his retirement is worrisome. So it is retirement, not a new project. Though that does not mean he can't create his own company. Does anyone know how old he is? He may be in a postition to simply retire if he has enough money. Though his love of music probably won't allow that.

Unimatrix Prime™ 1st August 2004 02:17 AM

Alright... I guess I just didn't read it right :)

For anyone doubting, the news of him leaving is real. I just wasn't clear about whether he was still gonna be with Avex til now.

ChildOfXX 1st August 2004 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unimatrix Prime™
Alright... I guess I just didn't read it right :)

It's alright, you got us the news so thanks :) These auto-translations are just crazy sometimes.

//hikari 1st August 2004 02:38 AM

This may affect Ayu's music in itself .. lyrics and such. Since she writes based upon personal experiences of hers and others close to her. Maybe darker lyrics.

Unimatrix Prime™ 1st August 2004 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildOfXX
Does anyone know how old he is? He may be in a postition to simply retire if he has enough money.

I believe he's 38, but I'm not sure of his actual birthdate.

AfanforXX 1st August 2004 02:48 AM

x_x this is the guy who controls who Ayu works with, I say good riddance, especially in the case of BOUNCEBACK and those trampy backup singers.

PURIN 1st August 2004 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfanforXX
x_x this is the guy who controls who Ayu works with, I say good riddance, especially in the case of BOUNCEBACK and those trampy backup singers.

omg i love bounceback:( who else does he compose for?
yea those singers are weirrddddd

Coelacanth 1st August 2004 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfanforXX

Amen! :laugh

Zesty 1st August 2004 02:59 AM

OMG its the End of the World

:o :o :o

Nu-NRG 1st August 2004 03:17 AM

v_v
whaaaaaaaaaaaa................t?
this is insane........hope this won't made any bad thing towars ayu,elt,dai,boa career

Larisa-chan 1st August 2004 03:21 AM

wow this is the STRANGEST news because I was looking at the picture of the Inspire CD booklet today and it was all produced by max matsuura. And I was like, "he's been Ayu's producer for so long... I have a feeling he might be leaving soon" and I don't know WHY I felt that way!! So I'm not exactly surprised at the news...

but I am worried about what will happen with Ayu's career o.o maybe she'll want to leave too :(

ayumaria 1st August 2004 03:29 AM

...... hope everything will doing good in the future.......

ayumaria.

squirty 1st August 2004 04:12 AM

Oh man...

Avex is screwed. Royally.

FancySN 1st August 2004 05:42 AM

Max is the one who MADE Ayu. With Max, Ayu wouldn't even be here!!! I really, really wonder what is going to happen......

masa 1st August 2004 06:09 AM

Good news. Because I think the biggest reason why Ayumi had been working so hard for avex has now disappeared. I hope she will move to another record company soon. The news also tell us that Mr. Chiba Ryuuhei, president of axev, left avex, too.

Unimatrix Prime™ 1st August 2004 06:11 AM

The president of Avex left too? Wow... I wonder how the company's gonna be able to handle 2 of their main people leaving :think

CyberSpaceQueen 1st August 2004 06:17 AM

very bad news, you told us!!:(
Nevertheless I hope, that his leaving is no problem for ayu and other singers.