Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88753)

Batera 15th April 2009 10:35 PM

I really like the costumes too! She seems very nice and energetic with them!

But we cannot take further opinions before we see the full show! ^^
I'm seeing the pics and screens, it seems to be awesome! Great stage and great tracklist too! I can't wait to see it!

Ayumi27 16th April 2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpg23 (Post 1902466)
-Black Latex Rule costume: Itīs cool, nothing new, fits the song and all. I like that it doesnīt has the open sides like on the PV. But Iīm not convinced much by her hair... Iīll have to wait to see it on video.

-Cheerleader outfit: I donīt see why everyone loves this one. Itīs ok, but a bit too cute and ugly imo. If it were simpler I would like it more. Also, red is not the color that best suits her.

-Black outfit with her midriff exposed and hat: I donīt like her with hats xDD but well, itīs ok. I like her tie though.

-Big puffy white dress with sleeves closed: No. I donīt see her love for those dresses. They are horrible, seem like taken out from the 19th century and they make her look extremely old. Same goes for the pink-arms open one, but that is even cheesier. I like the correlation of Days with the pink color but really, it makes her look old. And how many times have we seen the "changing dress" trick before?

-Militar outfit with miniskirt: The best outfit of the whole show, and the only one that doesnīt have faults in my opinion. She looks young, sexy and powerful.

-White glittery tuxedo: Is this Ayu or A.I.? Looks pretty much disgusting. She is like the Bling Bling Bling Mama in this.

-Black latex costume with the corset: This is one of the best too. She looks sexy and fierce, but it looks a bit recycled from past concerts.

-Sparkle one with wig and Scawaii jacket: Oh... my ... god. Along with the one used for Days, this is the worst of the worst. That wig makes her face look like a dish, that jacket is totally inaproppiate for Sparkle (she should have used latex here imo) and the pants seem to be recycled from the Black outfit with midriff exposed. She looks kinda ridiculous. No, no, no ...

-Encore one: one of the best too. She looks very young and happy, and I like her trousers with that part falling over her lap. Looks very cute.

The best outfits imo: Encore one, militar one and black latex with corset one.
The worst outfits imo: Cheerleader one, Puffy white/pink dresses, sparkle one, white tuxedo D:

100% agreed!
Although this is the first time I actually find the encore costume among the best (or among the less disappointing in this case :innocent)

TeeMo 16th April 2009 01:35 AM

^.^ Yay Ayu's gonna sing FMD again!

Tony G 16th April 2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi27 (Post 1901036)

Lack of props, amazing costumes and sets was due to the little time she had this year to put on the show. And about the music industry, it has been falling for years now

Amen to this - it's the reason why this show is less spectacular than previous years.

Uemarasan 16th April 2009 03:32 AM

If there's one thing I learned it's that A LOT is lost when a concert is viewed on video. A LOT. Nothing compares to seeing a concert live, and I think an opinion based on a concert video is only halfway there.

People who don't think the recession is a factor in Ayu scaling down her concert are people who are obviously not working, or don't know that mommy and daddy are very much affected by the recession. Stop living in a bubble.

zyoeru 16th April 2009 03:54 AM

I think I'm going to add my two-pennies-worth. :P

1. Set List:
To be totally honest, I'm pretty happy with the set list, although maybe it could use a little revising. I'm not too mad about Days though. I'm glad to see she's performing HOPE or PAIN again.

I have to agree, the ballads part is pretty messed up. It should have gone:
HOPE or PAIN
Days
GREEN

I'm not too thrilled about evolution, I love it, but she should give it a break sometimes.
I'm really happy to see MY ALL is going to be sung again. ^_^
I'm pretty upset about Curtain call being an encore song though. :(

I don't really have any beef with her performing songs from PCDL. It's not like she's had a major amount of time for preparation.

2. Costumes:
Let me start by saying, I don't care if she's recycled costumes, I'm her fan. Whatever she does is fine by me, if she'd have had a long time to prepare, maybe I would be a little angry. But to be fair she hasn't had a whole lot of time.

My favourite two outfits have got to be the encore outfit, and the leather jumpsuit (HOT).
I'm not too mad about the puffy, white dress, nor that ugly purple jacket. :|

Her cheerleader outfit is cute.
The metal bodice thing is also really hot.
I like the white suit.
The pink dress is elegant I think.
The leather suit-thing is really...wow. ROFL.
The outfit people are calling the military outfit is VERY hot too.

3. Stage/Props/etc.:

I have to say that the stage looks really good, even though I guess it's kind of simple, I love the stairs. ^^

4. I think her vocals can't be too bad, as no one has complained, so I'm thinking that she's sung well, which is the most important thing.
Also, no one is reporting that she's messed up lyrics/forgotten lyrics that I've seen. So I'm also guessing she's not lip synced yet. Which is surprising. But I'm GLAD.

So all is hopefully going well. I wish people would be happy, a lot of her "fans" here seem to only like complaining about her. Some "fans."

ayumimylove 16th April 2009 03:59 AM

Hahaha sheīs a Diva so this thing of "reciclying outfits because we are in crisis" itīs not an excuse, It doesn't matter if we are working or not, if we live in a bubble or not, I insist, sheīs the queen of Jpop, so she canīt allow herself to do this, seriously

But if sheīs really affected with the crisis, I think cheaper costumes but creative ones would be the key. sadly, this concert is not the best example. We have seen boring and recicled outfits. Maybe the concert save the day with the lights, the music, and so on. At least for me, the setlist is fine.

love in music 16th April 2009 04:20 AM

ayumi recycles practically everything.. from little things like outfits to more important things like lyrics. this is seriously shocking to some people? :shakehead she has and always will recycle, it's just how she is. you don't have to like it but you need to accept it

ayumimylove 16th April 2009 04:27 AM

Yes but not everything like in this concert.... I think maybe the proper name for this concert would be "Best of Outfits Arena Tour 2009"

everlastingRAINBOW 16th April 2009 04:42 AM

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8650/58996455.jpg

Bottom left picture= Namie XD

Andrenekoi 16th April 2009 05:04 AM

/\ Top right pic = Boa xD

tasking 16th April 2009 05:11 AM

I wanna see the X-men glasses!

cbisson 16th April 2009 05:25 AM

I went to see the show in Nagoya last night (15-4-09). Was pretty darn good, but there hasn:t been much change in sets or anything from past shows. I know it:s all rehearsed and such, but still, a little improv in a concert is always nice. I will put up some pictures a little later today.

Jwiz 16th April 2009 05:35 AM

^ Looking forward to see your photos! :D

ayumimylove 16th April 2009 05:58 AM

me too!!!! :D:D:D

SunshineSlayer 16th April 2009 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 1902973)
ayumi recycles practically everything.. from little things like outfits to more important things like lyrics. this is seriously shocking to some people? :shakehead she has and always will recycle, it's just how she is. you don't have to like it but you need to accept it

That is true, she has always recycled to some degree, but I think people's main beef is that she seems to be doing it way more than usual recently. Even PCDLs cover is the same cover as the Next Level tour pamphlet.

As for her not having enough time being the reason - well, it was already pointed out that she has had similar crunches for her previous tours. For AT03/04 she had even less preparation time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbisson (Post 1903046)
I went to see the show in Nagoya last night (15-4-09). Was pretty darn good, but there hasn:t been much change in sets or anything from past shows. I know it:s all rehearsed and such, but still, a little improv in a concert is always nice. I will put up some pictures a little later today.

Yeah, I don't like when every little move is choreographed. It makes it seem less "real" to me. So I wish she would start improving more. Her concerts didn't used to always be so prescribed.

emi♡ 16th April 2009 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uemarasan (Post 1902910)
If there's one thing I learned it's that A LOT is lost when a concert is viewed on video. A LOT. Nothing compares to seeing a concert live, and I think an opinion based on a concert video is only halfway there.

People who don't think the recession is a factor in Ayu scaling down her concert are people who are obviously not working, or don't know that mommy and daddy are very much affected by the recession. Stop living in a bubble.

Sorry. I like my bubble.

I do not think that a recession is a reason why ayu's concerts have to suck.

Look at the live TA concert or stadium tour. Doesn't need a ton of effects and crap to look good.

Neither does she need a ton of munny to look good either.

I bet they could have come out with better costumes if ayu had just reached into her closet and pulled something out.

njanjayrp 16th April 2009 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1903104)
That is true, she has always recycled to some degree, but I think people's main beef is that she seems to be doing it way more than usual recently. Even PCDLs cover is the same cover as the Next Level tour pamphlet.

As for her not having enough time being the reason - well, it was already pointed out that she has had similar crunches for her previous tours. For AT03/04 she had even less preparation time.

Yeah, I don't like when every little move is choreographed. It makes it seem less "real" to me. So I wish she would start improving more. Her concerts didn't used to always be so prescribed.

It only seems that people think that she designs the costumes and her covers herself, while we all know that's far from truth, even though up to some point she did do it to a certain extent I am sure she isn't bothering with that anymore.

Andrenekoi 16th April 2009 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 1903125)
Sorry. I like my bubble.

I do not think that a recession is a reason why ayu's concerts have to suck.

Look at the live TA concert or stadium tour. Doesn't need a ton of effects and crap to look good.

Neither does she need a ton of munny to look good either.

I bet they could have come out with better costumes if ayu had just reached into her closet and pulled something out.

I hope someone shot her on the head if she uses anything similar to stadium tour or TA concert outfits again... most of them were awful ><

emi♡ 16th April 2009 07:32 AM

i think they were funny lol

better than these ones anyway.

SunshineSlayer 16th April 2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 1903139)
I hope someone shot her on the head if she uses anything similar to stadium tour or TA concert outfits again... most of them were awful ><

lol. I didn't really like the pink one from TA, but loved the simple black pants and white shirt towards the end. Stadium Tour I don't remember them seeming that bad at all. :yes

keikeiaznqueen 16th April 2009 08:29 AM

Yeah, I really liked the outfit Ayu wore during UNITE! and during HANABI for Stadium Tour!! I thought it was one of the tours with simple but good outfits!

I wish Ayu would do something like that again instead of things like that awful pink outfit during PCDL. :P

Tony G 16th April 2009 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1903104)
T

As I think I told you in one of the NEXT LEVEL threads, there is a difference between when a record is released and when it is actually finished. We've got evidence here that NEXT LEVEL was finished about 2 weeks before release. So she got a maximum of 4 weeks to rehearse without having to mix the album. Previous albums could, and probably were, finished well before the release date, giving her more time to prepare for the tour.

So I think you're wrong in dismissing time as a factor. It is a factor. You try rehearse a grand arena tour concert in such a short time. There is absolutely nothing, no evidence to say that Ayu has rehearsed for a tour in such a short time before. I'm assuming she's finished her albums more than 2 weeks before its release of course, but you're also assuming that Memorial Address was finished around the same time. There's nothing credible to what you're saying. Plus Memorial Address had 3 new tracks only to be recorded and mixed. That's a big difference from 6 new songs and 4 new interludes to record and mix.

njanjayrp 16th April 2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1903178)
lol. I didn't really like the pink one from TA, but loved the simple black pants and white shirt towards the end. Stadium Tour I don't remember them seeming that bad at all. :yes

The clothes she had on for ASFXX, SURREAL etc. were great (TA ones). I was ok with the pink costume too. Some of the Stadium costumes were ok to (the one she sang opened the concerts in and the one she sang the medley in).

TeddyGrahams 16th April 2009 08:54 AM

I love the outfits except the purple jacket because I hate purple. It should have been pink or black and everyone would love it. Also the cheerleader elf santa outfit. HAHA

This year ayu is saying "*****, I'm sexy." See her abs? xD I wished she recycled the encore outfit of PCDL! It was the best! Her breasts seemed smaller. >_< NOO

Corvina 16th April 2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeddyGrahams (Post 1903201)
This year ayu is saying "*****, I'm sexy." See her abs? xD I wished she recycled the encore outfit of PCDL! It was the best! Her breasts seemed smaller. >_< NOO

LOL
XD

I'd like it if she stayed with this sexy image like in Sparkle PV.
I don't like the cute Ayu too much.

waterballoon 16th April 2009 01:38 PM

As long as she doesn't reuse her horrid make-up and hair in Stadium Tour, she can replicate anything. :)

terra 16th April 2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furashubakku (Post 1902938)
I have to agree, the ballads part is pretty messed up. It should have gone:
HOPE or PAIN
Days
GREEN

I agree with Furashubakku, the ballad section is pretty messed up.

Putting GREEN right after HOPE or PAIN won't work I think, music style-wise the two songs are extremely different

I think she could do this :
-ballad section
11. HOPE or PAIN
12. Days
-
13. GREEN
14. evolution

From GREEN to evolution she could do it like Free & Easy~evolution, and adding one more costume to the show, the covering one for GREEN and put the evolution one inside.

I think if I could advise her, it would be like revise costumes especially after the sexy session (In The Corner's Suit, Ballad dresses, evolution-SIGNAL, The SCawaii jacket and NEXT LEVEL one)

I really hope she do some evaluation based on the fans reaction, ticket sales and etc so that she could get a clearer picture about the concert.

I don't want to demand her so much because of the lack of time and such, I'm proud of her as always but these things are uneasy for me, she never do such big costume recycling:( on the past years for one concert

waterballoon 16th April 2009 02:13 PM

Oh, I don't mean to be so critical but I've thought of a brand new set list that I like so much better and it goes like this:

01. Pieces of SEVEN
02. Rule
03. UNITE!
04. Disco-munication
05. EnergizE
06. AUDIENCE
07. Load of the SHUGYO
08. LOVE 'n' HATE
09. identity
10. GREEN
11. Days
12. evolution
13. SIGNAL
14. rollin'
15. Connected
16. Sparkle
17. too late
18. Bridge to the sky
19. NEXT LEVEL

-encore remains the same-

Basically I removed In The Corner and HOPE or PAIN to make way for Connected and too late, which would make the techno section SO HOT. And bold titles are sung with the headset.

kumikomishitate 16th April 2009 03:13 PM

Yeah. I really wanted Connected to be in this tour. She's doesn't sing it often... and I don't know why since it's an amazing song. :(

SKYia 16th April 2009 03:23 PM

I imagined Curtain Call to be similar to the PV, Ayu in very modest dress and similar hair walking slowly and singing, maybe some fireworks at certain moment, a pity it's in the encore. If there was the PCDL catwalk it would be an awesome performance.

AyuGAME 16th April 2009 04:25 PM

^cool idea...i hope ayu will do it...

ayu is startin 16th April 2009 05:24 PM

wow
want the DVD than ^^

i wonder:
SIGNAL
HOPE or PAIN
In Th Corner
For My Dear...
everywhere nowhere

> all these songs she sang at PCDL
did she think this were so glorious?

lol

Sorry, for my english ^^

thangkhung91 16th April 2009 07:20 PM

I read in TA message 501 over at ayusstory.blogspot.com that they have modified ''it'' a lot. I wonder what....

czh_genesis 16th April 2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 1903595)
I imagined Curtain Call to be similar to the PV, Ayu in very modest dress and similar hair walking slowly and singing, maybe some fireworks at certain moment, a pity it's in the encore. If there was the PCDL catwalk it would be an awesome performance.

I hope she throws every effects in the pv into live version of the song.
:lech

Evolution7/4 16th April 2009 11:55 PM

The only outfit in Stadium tour I didn't like was when she had the feather thing on (similar to AT 07) I LOVED the outfit she opened with, the one of the complete live box cover.

I think Ayu meant she modified the technical difficulties of the tour not costumes, I could be wrong though.

Andrenekoi 17th April 2009 12:35 AM

The only outfits I like on stadium tour are the first and the medley ones

maxikot 17th April 2009 01:06 AM

So does anybody have videos or pictures made by themselves or friends who went to the concerts? Few people mentioned they had few.

Emperatriz Ayumi 17th April 2009 02:26 AM

Iīm still waiting for a fan video took with a mobila...:P:P:P

taskinillusion 17th April 2009 02:47 AM

I am in love with this tour!!!! I seriously can't wait to see it! The tracklist is great, the videos sound great, Ayu LOOKS amazing!!!!! I love the tour goods too! Oh man I really wish I could see this in person...

Empry 17th April 2009 04:44 PM

I was looking for 5/10 tickets on YAJ and I came across this auction (http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m62136090). Is it possible that these pictures are from AT 09?

http://f.imagehost.org/0222/shiroiko...0417105617.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/0296/shiroiko...0417105809.jpg

Andrenekoi 17th April 2009 04:53 PM

wow! flashy! :O

dreamland2.0 17th April 2009 05:06 PM

WOW!! It looks awesome!!

terra 17th April 2009 05:14 PM

Wow everything is so bright and neon-like....maybe she uses NEXT LEVEL colors on the lighting only?

And according to Ayu's Story on Ayu's 501 entry which is

Quote:

we have modified it a lot which was not well during the two days at Sai-Ari (Saitama Arena), it was already gained power! ! !

Pffff, busy, with a repeat before the show.
I wonder how many hours it will take me ...

Certainly much longer than the real show lol!
-Credit to Ayu's Story and Incognito @ AyuAngel.com

Guess she's not only modified the technical difficulties....maybe there are more things to be modified??

jbrat2219 17th April 2009 05:31 PM

That's good to hear :D I wonder how it turned out.

Masamune 17th April 2009 05:34 PM

Thanks for the pics & set list...I like it a lot...

But anyone knows what outfit is of the sparkle song?& this song has a special choregraphy?

Thanks in advance...

Andrenekoi 17th April 2009 05:36 PM

Sparkle outfit is the wig one... the same of Real me in pcdl
And it seens that it doesn't have choreography

noidea 17th April 2009 05:44 PM

the screens look okay, not as interesting as AT06,but we dont know yet if they are moving, right?

Ayumiko 17th April 2009 08:32 PM

The 2 pics looks great...the stage with the side screens and the lights looks better than I imagined...which is good! Now the only problem is majority of the outfits. I don't care about the lack of props anymore! If ayu can change some of the outfits, this tour might turn out great!

thangkhung91 18th April 2009 01:08 AM

I dont know if this has been posted here but I found this super short clip from the concert. It's the last part of My all and you can see most of the stage :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8z...009-toky_music

se7entheaven 18th April 2009 01:43 AM

The stage is definitely something new. It looks realy nice actually ^^ If only she can make it even better by adding some awesome props ^^

AyuGAME 18th April 2009 01:54 AM

wow!!! what is that? that purple light? its looks so cool...
i start to feel more excited about this year tour

zoomzoom 18th April 2009 02:03 AM

From the new pictures and that short video, it does look like there's 5 screens, one center and 2 on each side. I hope they use them well, the AT06 screens weren't really used to their full potential.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1905634)
wow!!! what is that? that purple light? its looks so cool...
i start to feel more excited about this year tour

That's just the lights she always has at the front of the stage, they appear to be lighting up to where the picture was taken from.

jbrat2219 18th April 2009 03:40 AM

Thanks for the clip :)

minkAYuko 18th April 2009 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empry (Post 1905117)
I was looking for 5/10 tickets on YAJ and I came across this auction (http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m62136090). Is it possible that these pictures are from AT 09?

http://f.imagehost.org/0222/shiroiko...0417105617.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/0296/shiroiko...0417105809.jpg

:thud:thud

jbrat2219 18th April 2009 04:28 AM

That stage looks spectacular... if nothing else, it looks like Ayu stepped that up a bit, ne?

sparkle glitter 18th April 2009 04:31 AM

I love those lights.

emi♡ 18th April 2009 04:46 AM

yey finally getting excited about the tour ^^

thanks for all the pictures!

Polyrhythm 18th April 2009 05:39 AM

And here everyone was complaing about how much the concert sucks...

nanakopy87 18th April 2009 05:51 AM

hmm,i'm waiting this your end and the dvd to release :D
look like tis is an interesting arena tour

love in music 18th April 2009 05:52 AM

ugh those concert pics look so cool. i wish i could go

Chef+Vanny 18th April 2009 07:28 AM

the first pic is that costume for Rule?did she wear the same outfit for *(i forgot which tour PCDL i think) in the corner

AyUmIXx 18th April 2009 08:11 AM

the stage design looks futuristic too!
gotta love it :)

nemesisyume 18th April 2009 09:26 AM

woooooooooooooooooooow :thud :thud

pommy48 18th April 2009 09:29 AM

omg all the lights...and the screens...:thud :luv2 :luv2 i love them!!!!!!!!!!!

sanzo2011 18th April 2009 09:42 AM

Ah ! i love this stage ! .

ayumimylove 18th April 2009 09:43 AM

haha al least this cocnert is saving the day with lights and the "new" stage... because outfits (ugh!)

Aderianu 18th April 2009 10:35 AM

I'm happy to see Shuya =)
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...i/AT09/d10.jpg

Chef+Vanny 18th April 2009 10:50 AM

@pics posted by empry
WOW!the lights

CeReSu 18th April 2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHeaven (Post 1906187)

Hum........ I know that a lot of people appreciate Shuya but personnally, I would like to see another dancer!

Again and Again Shuya as a solo dancer....Why him?
I would like too see Maro-chan as solo dancer *___*

nanakopy87 18th April 2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

wondering what song she's singing that time...Days???:P

thangkhung91 18th April 2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

He should get a new hair cut! See it as an investment or something! 3 years is enough :P

jon_the_d 18th April 2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

I'm not...

I think that'd be "the usual" shuya solo dance routine...what is it, hope and pain?

lame. good song, but shuya is annoying, and his solo dancing is too.

Just let ayu sing on her own for the sad ballad, no need for a prancing girlie boy with idiot hair.

love in music 18th April 2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon_the_d (Post 1906264)
Just let ayu sing on her own for the sad ballad, no need for a prancing girlie boy with idiot hair.

LOL QFT

Kazeyomi 18th April 2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

LOOOL

amazing! O_O

nEwly 18th April 2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 1906201)
Hum........ I know that a lot of people appreciate Shuya but personnally, I would like to see another dancer!

Again and Again Shuya as a solo dancer....Why him?
I would like too see Maro-chan as solo dancer *___*

I totally agree with you, Shu-Ya is going to be boring -.-
I don't like him... :D

MissElin_ 18th April 2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thangkhung91 (Post 1906247)
He should get a new hair cut! See it as an investment or something! 3 years is enough :P

Amen!

encore_peace 18th April 2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon_the_d (Post 1906264)
I'm not...

EXACTLY. 4 thumbs up :P

waterballoon 18th April 2009 01:49 PM

LOL anti-Shuyas... ah~ Well seems like they some dancing going on in Days too? Interesting.

jon_the_d 18th April 2009 01:51 PM

LOL!

glad to see you guys feel the same way!

and identity! you quoted me in your sig! I'm honoured ;)

majrakun 18th April 2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1906311)
LOL anti-Shuyas... ah~ Well seems like they some dancing going on in Days too? Interesting.

Can I blame Ayu for all these anti-Shuyas? :P

I sure hope he's not gonna dance in Days. I mean Days is just so...mellow. Haha. He's probably just going to walk around her or something.

waterballoon 18th April 2009 02:24 PM

^ And a good hug around her too! But maybe he'll dance in the bridge or something... but doesn't that pose remind you/me/us of fated? Hahaha!

majrakun 18th April 2009 02:35 PM

yup, fated, except, he didn't have to go sooo low to hug her, lol. Thank God for that! Well, they mentioned that the hug is at the end of the song, right. Who knows when he started appearing, and what kind of dance is he going to do. 0___0 I'm scaaared. The only ballad solo I ever liked was fated too.

waterballoon 18th April 2009 02:44 PM

Oh yeah fated was so good! And I actually don't really want any dancing in Days either, but it would be good if it were some sappy walking arounds~ lol.

Oh, she also mentioned she has changed somethings? Does anyone know what has been changed?

Empry 18th April 2009 03:23 PM

New costume?

http://g.imagehost.org/0981/chino_ci...gvenq11134.jpg

waterballoon 18th April 2009 03:25 PM

Could that be for evolution? Or even Sparkle? Those two segments seem the most possible.

AND LOL AT HER FACE IN THE WHITE DRESS

Empry 18th April 2009 03:39 PM

The white ballad dress has been modified a bit (e.g. sleeves) but still looks bad. And the NEXT LEVEL performance looks a little bit like the B&D performance from AT06 when you look at the left pic:

http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc65/t...1_122_65lo.jpg
She is also using the 'normal' Encore T-Shirt (the sleeveless top is gone)

Here are more pics:

http://img188.imagevenue.com/loc1063...122_1063lo.jpghttp://img205.imagevenue.com/loc36/t...4_122_36lo.jpghttp://img124.imagevenue.com/loc576/..._122_576lo.jpg http://img101.imagevenue.com/loc61/t...5_122_61lo.jpghttp://img156.imagevenue.com/loc501/..._122_501lo.jpghttp://img227.imagevenue.com/loc547/..._122_547lo.jpg http://img155.imagevenue.com/loc1102...122_1102lo.jpghttp://img221.imagevenue.com/loc549/..._122_549lo.jpghttp://img227.imagevenue.com/loc401/..._122_401lo.jpg http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc497/..._122_497lo.jpghttp://img254.imagevenue.com/loc131/..._122_131lo.jpghttp://img156.imagevenue.com/loc484/..._122_484lo.jpg http://img15.imagevenue.com/loc726/t..._122_726lo.jpg

waterballoon 18th April 2009 03:43 PM

I'm quite sure the new outfit is for evolution/SIGNAL then... Very interesting. Thank you guys! And omg trenchcoat and nothing else for Shu-ya in the ballads again~

aura~ 18th April 2009 03:44 PM

WOW!! I love this new costume!! and her haire!! it remains me of AT 06!! and in the white dress they have removed the collar!! this way it looks less pompous!!

I hope we'll get new phottos of the changes!!

EDIT: wow thanks for the pics!! so fast!

hiroshi_ben 18th April 2009 03:53 PM

wow the new outfits look so much better!glad that she modified them!

Lee_410 18th April 2009 03:58 PM

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NOW THIS IS SOME GOOD NEWS!

I love the new outfit!Now all we need is some videos and some prop info~

Ayumi27 18th April 2009 04:04 PM

I like the new outfit... Somehow it reminds me to some AT 2008 costume-hairstyles

AyUmIXx 18th April 2009 04:34 PM

thanks for sharing the pics empry!!
love the new costumes!!

AyuGAME 18th April 2009 04:47 PM

wow...its changing
ayu really hear our voices...
now i feel so excited about this tour...!!!

jon_the_d 18th April 2009 04:55 PM

Empry!!!!

please tell me where you get these pictures from?!?!?

Are there bigger versions? I mean, someone has to put them all together...

can you help me? where'd you get them?

Evolution7/4 18th April 2009 05:11 PM

Could you uplaod the pics on a site that doesn't pop up adultfriendfinder all over the computer...

Empry 18th April 2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon_the_d (Post 1906493)
Empry!!!!

please tell me where you get these pictures from?!?!?

Are there bigger versions? I mean, someone has to put them all together...

can you help me? where'd you get them?

I got them from YAJ. You can have a look at the bigger pics if you click on the thumbnails that I posted above.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 1906497)
Could you uplaod the pics on a site that doesn't pop up adultfriendfinder all over the computer...

I already deleted the pics from my PC. I don't see any pop-ups, so maybe your pop-up blocker is not working properly...

Andrenekoi 18th April 2009 05:18 PM

Yay! Better outfits!

maze 18th April 2009 05:25 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zg5k08.jpg

O_O

xD
thank you so much!!!!! (L)

Luther10 18th April 2009 05:29 PM

Yeah, we finally see the Love n hate costume. And omg, I'm counting 11 different looks, and she has to do 8 costume changes. Is this the most ever?