Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124341)

Aderianu 31st December 2018 10:27 PM

maxikot THANK YOU!

Evan Odinson 31st December 2018 10:38 PM

maxikot you're the best, thanks!

primavera♥ 31st December 2018 10:41 PM

She looks incredibly stunning during no way to say. Whew.

Aderianu 31st December 2018 10:44 PM

video is also up at jpopsuki

hud 31st December 2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3293252)
I've managed to record the main part of the concert. Keep in mind it's the stream version so when more stuff happens it gets pixelated so think of it as more of a placeholder till we get a proper tv rip (then I'll delete it) but watchable on a laptop or mobile. It's in 9 parts.
LINK

a hero, as always!

AyuWorld 31st December 2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3293246)
Can't agree more. I love them both so much. One of my all time favorite performances of Ayu is when she sang them back to back in 2007 during HAPPY Xmas SHOW!.

so ture omg I wanna cry, those days <3

nowadays Ive been repeating her A Winter playlist on Spotify and No Way To Say gets old, the feeling, I still believe the santa is her dad lol

about Dream On,I prefer Why... over it too,

AyuGAME 31st December 2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

I've managed to record the main part of the concert. Keep in mind it's the stream version so when more stuff happens it gets pixelated so think of it as more of a placeholder till we get a proper tv rip (then I'll delete it) but watchable on a laptop or mobile. It's in 9 parts.
LINK

Thank you so much

errikkutrancex 31st December 2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

LINK

Thanks a lot ! Really kind of you !!!!

AyuWorld 1st January 2019 12:38 AM

Omg!! I watched Days part on Twitter where Ayu choked on the fake snow omg! Pretty much ruined the lart and Ayu was like “coughing “gomen gomen” gosh lol

Uknow! 1st January 2019 01:04 AM

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...70#post3293270

Cahz- 1st January 2019 01:52 AM

Ok, I'm not gonna say she sounded bad the whole concert because it's not true but man, when she tried to reach the high notes, as a fan it was really painful to watch her trying so hard and not achieving it.
Overall I enjoyed most of the concert besides what I mentioned.

~angel*ayumi~ 1st January 2019 02:04 AM

She nailed Love Songs though :O

Andrenekoi 1st January 2019 02:25 AM

ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -NO FUCKS GIVEN- 2018-2019 A

surrealA 1st January 2019 04:47 AM

The venue looks so good on TV! First Countdown Live not in yoyogi right?

ayumint 1st January 2019 05:01 AM

Omg, that "W", really loved it

AyuCanada 1st January 2019 05:27 AM

It is fun that they broadcasted it, they all did a good job. Ayu sounded well although her voice struggles a lot to reach those high notes (as always). The production is wayyyy below her previous CDL but I guess we were all aware of that.

Chris85 1st January 2019 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3293295)
She nailed Love Songs though :O

IMO she nailed it in one of her 2 TV performances with that song, but definitely not here.

Andrenekoi 1st January 2019 08:46 AM

I loved how she did pretty much every single thing people trashes her for doing during this concert.

She dreased younger, sexed every thing up, had flaing dancer, kissed another one on the lips, shoved gay people and luxury brands into our faces....

Gosh, I love this woman!

Party_King 1st January 2019 08:47 AM

This was a great CDL! Very energetic! Even if she couldn‘t hit the high notes, her vocals were pretty good...
WARNING was Routine but the best Performance of it since AT'15. W was a real hot performance. I loved it from beginning to the end. Also Lady Dynamite and 1 LOVE were great. 1 LOVE had the same choreography as it’s performance from Cirque de Minuit but other visuals on the backscreen which I liked a lot!
No way to say started great until chorus. It was a pain listen to her while she tries to get the high notes. Together When... was okay.
I really love Lelio and XOXO, but this performance was rather boring and I thought it's bad to not Show the screen from the Smartphone as they did during the tour.
We are the QUEENS, Survivor and Startin‘ were my highlight vocal-wise. She was perfect and on fire. I really love the combination of the three songs! And than, there was UNITE!, which was horrible to listen to. I mean, I really love that Song (I’m really happy she brang that track back with TA Tour 2015), but she just couldn’t get the high notes anymore with her current voice. I was surprised that she was doing the „lalala“ Intro for evolution.
And I also was surprised she didn’t put UNITE! + evolution right after talkin‘ 2 myself. I personally think that this would‘ve been a great flow and talkin‘ 2 myself would also fit perfectly after Startin‘.
IMO Love Song was the worst performance of that show. The Acapella Intro felt rushed and emotionless. The whole performance was overdramatized. But there wasn‘t that „love 2 u, love 2 u“ part, which was a really small plus for me...
I don’t like that cuteness voice during Days and it's performance. Maybe, I’m just still mad that she axed YOU for it...
I can‘t stand ANother song. A shame that Feel the love~Merry-go-round was axed for this. Also something strange happened to UN‘s Voice during Dream ON... i think the filter on his voice was a weird/bad choice...
Am I wrong, or did they lowered the key of The Show Must Go On? If that’s the point, it was a gerat decision. They should‘ve done this also for UNITE!.

I liked the most of her outfits. I think my favorite is that school-girl dress during WARNING and W. Also that, what she was wearing under it for Lady Dynamite.
I hate that Gucci Outfit for the encore… And am I the only one who thinks that she got some botox right before the show? Her facial expressions were sometimes out of place and she looked like she was in pain.

+ and - LIST:

+ W
+ Lady Dynamite
+ We are the QUEENS
+ Survivor
+ Startin‘

- No way to say
- UNITE!
- Love Song
- Days
- ANother song (for personal reasons)

ayumint 1st January 2019 08:52 AM