Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

Gustavopc 25th July 2018 01:00 AM

Where y'all finding old men looking like that pls tell me I might be wanting to find me a sugar daddy

Aokani 25th July 2018 01:07 AM

I'm so sad I can't buy the DVDs, I love collecting them.

I remember a photoshoot with underwear CK around 1-4 years ago. Perhaps she has some kind of deal with them?

hud 25th July 2018 01:12 AM

wow we need a new thread already. glad to see AHS like this.

cosmicfirefly 25th July 2018 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aokani (Post 3279583)
I'm so sad I can't buy the DVDs, I love collecting them.

Same, I'm hoping they at least release Chapter 2 for the general public at some point.

Marcelo 25th July 2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOGMAN (Post 3279574)
Eh, it happens a lot in photoshoots - they're in the middle of the shoot and just fee like they're missing something.

Haven't you ever watched America's Next Top Model? :twink

Oh my god really, never heard of such a thing.......:rolleyes

All I meant to say was, I still like to think (wishful) that they plan things a bit better. Hopefully it actually is Max's hand, not some random models and oh let's borrow this watch from Max since we don't have one and put it in here type of a thing. But I mean it seems pretty random to me, and this is Ayu, so might as well be the case :D

summerain 25th July 2018 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcelo (Post 3279586)
Oh my god really, never heard of such a thing.......:rolleyes

All I meant to say was, I still like to think (wishful) that they plan things a bit better. Hopefully it actually is Max's hand, not some random models and oh let's borrow this watch from Max since we don't have one and put it in here type of a thing. But I mean it seems pretty random to me, and this is Ayu, so might as well be the case :D

But it's a normal situation during any professional photoshoot. I mean, sometimes people uses things or improvise it because of the "feeling" of the moment. One thing is "we are doing a professional photoshooting indoors and we didn't have the proper illumination for that", that's lack of planning, not add some ornament to give an extra sparkle to the photo.

maririn 25th July 2018 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3279550)
I mean, the IG tag had the emoji for both hand and watch...to me that seems pretty clear he's the guy. If it was just his watch, why not have just the watch emoji? But who knows.

If I can throw an alternate theory into the ring, the word for watch in Japanese is literally "arm clock" (腕時計). I don't really know that there's an emoji for an "arm" or maybe a hand was just easier (and yes, I recognize she also posted an emoji for a watch and not a clock...)

I'm hoping it's not Max because it just seems odd, even if they're interacting on a purely professional level.

Zeke. 25th July 2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3279587)
But it's a normal situation during any professional photoshoot. I mean, sometimes people uses things or improvise it because of the "feeling" of the moment. One thing is "we are doing a professional photoshooting indoors and we didn't have the proper illumination for that", that's lack of planning, not add some ornament to give an extra sparkle to the photo.

Exactly, reading the scenery and atmosphere, and then getting a sense for how to improve it is part of the professional experience. I think it might be less professional actually if you have the inability to get in tune with and read that atmosphere.

Everyone else on the shoot might think “this is fine” but the professional is on a wavelength the others are not even aware of.

280301 25th July 2018 02:12 AM

I woke up this morning still bummed that this release, which does look of a professional standard in terms of its photoshoot and marketing, only has three new tracks. Ayu, why??? XD

I mentioned before that on her IG, it seemed as if she was consistently in the studio for a while. Surely there are more tracks to come? If so, I hope she keeps all her minis separate, and doesn't do another LOVE again.

oaristos 25th July 2018 02:29 AM

NEW THREAD.

DonkeyKongRemix 25th July 2018 02:44 AM

I'm still loving everything about this release so far. I can't wait to listen to it straight through.

The covers are very interesting to me, and I like the "color" scheme.